ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Let's talk about "true fans" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272743)

Hammock Parties 08-03-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9856847)
Ya know, there was a period of a month or so that i hardly got on here and i have to admit, i dont know what in the hell Lil Chiefy is... is it a made up term to slam homers, is it an actual poster who quickly flamed out?

I just dont know...

The highest concentration of Lil Chiefys in one room to date:

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-conte...HIEFS-FANS.gif

Easy 6 08-03-2013 08:41 PM

Ah, thanks for clearing that up Lee and Clay.

PS - ya gotta admit, in spite of the homerism, thats a pretty cool looking hall full of Chiefs fans... LIKE AN ARMY BITCHES!

Hammock Parties 08-03-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9856879)

PS - ya gotta admit, in spite of the homerism, thats a pretty cool looking hall full of Chiefs fans... LIKE AN ARMY BITCHES!

North Korea has an army.

Easy 6 08-03-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9856895)
North Korea has an army.

I GOT FOURTY NATIONS READY TO ROLL, SON

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-04-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9856577)
And on the seventh day, the Lord rested, . . . but SDH JUST KEPT BITCHING!!!

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9856879)

PS - ya gotta admit, in spite of the homerism, thats a pretty cool looking hall full of Chiefs fans... LIKE AN ARMY OF FAT BITCHES!

:)

Pablo 08-04-2013 09:59 AM

If you haven't given up hope after last season and the off-season "moves" the Chiefs made; then you likely never will.

Hope is a dangerous thing, folks.

Marcellus 08-04-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9857421)
If you haven't given up hope after last season and the off-season "moves" the Chiefs made; then you likely never will.

So you think we should give up hope?

Shit canning arguable the worst coaching staff and front office in the history of the NFL and going after the best guys available and opening the vault to get every thing they want or need is surely a reason to give up hope.

Pablo 08-04-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9857460)
So you think we should give up hope?

Shit canning arguable the worst coaching staff and front office in the history of the NFL and going after the best guys available and opening the vault to get every thing they want or need is surely a reason to give up hope.

You watched your team play a historically awful season; then trade for a lame stopgap QB and draft a RT No. 1 overall.

If that gets you hard, then so be it.

Titty Meat 08-04-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9857465)
You watched your team play a historically awful season; then trade for a lame stopgap QB and draft a RT No. 1 overall.

I think the hope is a top 10 HC with 6 pro bowl players.

Good thing I'm ED

Marcellus 08-04-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9857465)

You can feel all hopless and lost, its your right.

I do find it hilarious that some fans would have "hope" if we would have used 1.1 on a 2nd round caliber QB.

There wasn't a franchise caliber QB in this draft and I 100% believe if there was Dorsey and Reid would have been all over it.

You can hold your breath and stomp your feet and show disgust all day long, it doesn't change the fact it was a shit QB class.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-04-2013 10:34 AM

I'm excited for this season. Best coach in the division, a talented roster, and a QB that won't give games away. ****, they beat multiple playoff teams last year with even Alex at QB including Denver, Indy, and Baltimore at home.

Still, i hated the Fisher pick and still do

FlaChief58 08-04-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9857476)
I'm excited for this season. Best coach in the division, a talented roster, and a QB that won't give games away. ****, they beat multiple playoff teams last year with even Alex at QB including Denver, Indy, and Baltimore at home.

Still, i hated the Fisher pick and still do

This, although I'm being very reserved in my excitement. If things go bad, it wont hurt so bad

Pasta Little Brioni 08-04-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9857479)
This, although I'm being very reserved in my excitement. If things go bad, it wont hurt so bad

Eh, they don't win the blame falls to number 11.

ReynardMuldrake 08-04-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9857421)

Zihuatanejo.

FlaChief58 08-04-2013 10:54 AM

If Smith can manage to keep the TOs down & sustain drives, that should win us a few games, then add the MASSIVE improvement in coaching and I see us somewhere between 6-10 wins and possibly competing for a wildcard spot.

Judging by what the players are saying and their body language in their interviews, they all seem genuinely excited about the direction the team is taking. That makes my little man wiggle, but I'm going to wait till they start winning before I go full on homer again.