ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Gruden QB Camp Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271460)

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9563318)
Idiot.

He wasn't even the best offensive tackle on his own team.

And that's what you got? That's it? Seriously?

I was just trying to cheer you up because that's who your team is drafting.

Don't be mad because I'm being a good friend.

penbrook 04-06-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9563317)
But you agree, he is the next left tackle of the Chiefs? :)

No one has any ****ing idea.

Id rather have Fisher than Joeckel.

Saccopoo 04-06-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9563327)
I was just trying to cheer you up because that's who your team is drafting.

Don't be mad because I'm being a good friend.

You know it's going to be utterly brutal on you around here when the Chiefs select Geno.

Have you already thought of your new alt name?

penbrook 04-06-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9563342)
You know it's going to be utterly brutal on you around here when the Chiefs select Geno.

This.:clap:

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9563342)

I'm going to verbally rape and pillage this place when the Chiefs inevitably don't draft geno. And the little bitches like Penbook that are suppose to leave for good due to our bet, will suffer my wrath :)

Only dumb **** rednecks like you two sister lovers would still think the Chiefs would draft Geno lol

penbrook 04-06-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9563366)
I'm going to verbally rape and pillage this place when the Chiefs inevitably don't draft geno. And the little bitches like Penbook that are suppose to leave for good due to our bet, will suffer my wrath :)

Only dumb **** rednecks like you two sister lovers would still think the Chiefs would draft Geno lol

I said I would only agree if Bosschief or somebody else accepted the deal too. Has anybody accepted the deal. If no one has Im sure Sweet Dick Willie would.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-06-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9563366)

I can feel your resolve fading, Cockmon. With each passing day you become more my servant!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-06-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9563371)
I said I would only agree if Bosschief or somebody else accepted the deal too. Has anybody accepted the deal. If no one has Im sure Sweet Dick Willie would.

Oh lord... No. A word of advice; dont do the "leave forevar"-trip. It never takes. Ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

penbrook 04-06-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9563377)
I can feel your resolve fading, Cockmon. With each passing day you become more my servant!
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you willing to accept the bet. If the Chiefs draft Geno you get $500. But if they dont we have to leave for 6 months.

aturnis 04-06-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9563253)
I'm not advocating Geno because it would be a popular pick. (And it would, moreso than any other guy in this draft.) I'm advocating Geno because I think he's the best player in this draft, regardless of position. And when you factor in that he plays the most important position on the field, it's an easy pick.

As well, as I mentioned previously, it would be a much easier sell to a fan base than a backup RT or special teams player (Jordan) for the first couple of years of their career at least.

And make no mistake, a fan base is an important thing to have. While Reid and Dorsey probably don't factor this in in terms of what they want out of a player, I'm pretty sure that Clark Hunt is well aware of it, especially after this past season where banners were flying over his stadium, fan attendance dropped, black outs during games, etc.

But that's the furthest thing from my mind in terms of that draft pick. I just want this team to get one right. And as I see it, Geno is as good a prospect for the QB position as I've seen in the last decade outside of a guy named Luck at that stage.

This. Everyone talks about how he wouldn't be a top QB in any other QB class. I'm wondering, other than last year, when in the last 10 yrs would he not have been in the discussion?

RealSNR 04-06-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9562704)
Geno seems to have a mind numbing effect on his fans. Don't even bother trying to understand the argument. It's clearly beyond you.

I have ALWAYS explained my position and my arguments.

You're not even doing that.

You're a ****ing troll. Get help.

penbrook 04-06-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9563427)
This. Everyone talks about how he wouldn't be a top QB in any other QB class. I'm wondering, other than last year, when in the last 10 yrs would he not have been in the discussion?

Point exactly. There still hypnotized by last years qb class.

2004. Had Eli, Rivers and Roethlisberger all in the top 11.

aturnis 04-06-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9563434)
Point exactly. There still hypnotized by last years qb class.

2004. Had Eli, Rivers and Roethlisberger all in the top 11.

Well that would be the one then...

penbrook 04-06-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9563436)
Well that would be the one then...

Yep Hell A Smith went #1 overall and clearly Geno is better.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-06-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9563386)
Are you willing to accept the bet. If the Chiefs draft Geno you get $500. But if they dont we have to leave for 6 months.

No. I would be unable to honor my bet with Direckshun if I had to leave for six months. I dont do "leave" bets. Its stupid. Just take my advice and dont do it.
Posted via Mobile Device