ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The 12:30 Am thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156797)

luv 01-18-2007 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
You've been around awhile, how could you not see that my post was dripping with it?

Although with this new "nitecrew" its hard to tell though, so I'll cut you some slack

Actually, I thought his was too.

J Diddy 01-18-2007 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

dude, great richard pryor

J Diddy 01-18-2007 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Actually, I thought his was too.

that's cause you know me luv

rebel without a cause

chiefsplanet james dean

or something

greg63 01-18-2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
As long as I've helped to make one person smile or feel appreciated, then I've served my purpose.

:D

2112 01-18-2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
As long as I've helped to make one person smile or feel appreciated, then I've served my purpose.

You forgot to add that you lost 11 lb's!! :shake:

J Diddy 01-18-2007 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
You've been around awhile, how could you not see that my post was dripping with it?

Although with this new "nitecrew" its hard to tell though, so I'll cut you some slack

thanks for cutting me some slack, I thought for a second we'd have to have a break dancing war ala the 80's

I was already warming up my beta version of electric bugaloo

Buck 01-18-2007 01:52 AM

Hey if any of you are looking for a part time job that pays really well, you should get a job working in the private suites at your local MLB stadium.

My mother's friend said she works at the Chargers and Padres private suites and she made 30K for each season.

I guess its cause you get to cater to rich people who give great tips. But anyways, I am going to interview for the same position tommorow.

luv 01-18-2007 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
dude, great richard pryor

ROFL

greg63 01-18-2007 01:54 AM

If you look at the series of asterisks while scrolling up and down rhythmically it has a hypnotic effect on you.

luv 01-18-2007 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells
You forgot to add that you lost 11 lb's!! :shake:

And I'm celebrating by eating chips. They are Baked Lays though. :)

Bugeater 01-18-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
calm down, calm down, a little bottle of vinegar and water will get that sand right out of there, sugar

Wait until el borracho shows up and starts speaking spanish. Then you'll really see SP get bent out of shape.

luv 01-18-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding
Hey if any of you are looking for a part time job that pays really well, you should get a job working in the private suites at your local MLB stadium.

My mother's friend said she works at the Chargers and Padres private suites and she made 30K for each season.

I guess its cause you get to cater to rich people who give great tips. But anyways, I am going to interview for the same position tommorow.

Is she going that "extra mile"?

2112 01-18-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

What have you been drinking??no beer..right?

greg63 01-18-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Gotta watch the carb intake. :D

luv 01-18-2007 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Wait until el borracho shows up and starts speaking spanish. Then you'll really see SP get bent out of shape.

I took three years of Spanish, and that gives me a headache as well.