ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Saul Good 02-11-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8367145)
:shrug:

FYP

Frazod 02-11-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8367145)
:shrug:

You prick LMAO

Saul Good 02-11-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8367149)
You prick LMAO

I get it now.

Bearcat 02-11-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8367148)
FYP

Ha.

Al Bundy 02-11-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8367138)
KANSAS City.

:harumph::shake:

Saul Good 02-12-2012 03:34 PM

I have to hand it to Nebraska. They have won conference realignment so far. Nobody got a better deal than they did.

Nebraska: "Hey B1G, is it cool if we move in?"

B1G: "Yeah, I was going to invite Mizzou, but you seem cool."

Nebraska: "Thanks, man. Hey, where can I set my last place basketball team, my fifth place football team, and my worst-in-conference academics?"

B1G: "FML"

mnchiefsguy 02-12-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8367888)
I have to hand it to Nebraska. They have won conference realignment so far. Nobody got a better deal than they did.

Nebraska: "Thanks, man. Hey, where can I set my last place basketball team, my fifth place football team, and my worst-in-conference academics?"

Five years from now, it will be interesting to see if the B1G has any buyers remorse....not that they would ever admit it.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8367888)

Still butt hurt getting passed over I see.

Saul Good 02-12-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8367927)
Still butt hurt getting passed over I see.

Everything's coming up Mizzou lately.

Get passed over by the B1G? Wind up in the SEC.

Lose out on Matt Painter and get stuck with Frank Haith? Frank Haith is National Coach of the Year.

Nothing to be mad about. Nebraska is the worst basketball team in the B1G, the worst school in the B1G, and is a mediocre season away from firing their football coach.

Nebraska raped the B1G, and I love it. Ohio State is on probation. Michigan hasn't been worth a shit for years. Penn State has Sandusky, and JoPa is dead. Nothing but shit has befallen the conference in the past year.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8367963)
Everything's coming up Mizzou lately.

Get passed over by the B1G? Wind up in the SEC.

Lose out on Matt Painter and get stuck with Frank Haith? Frank Haith is National Coach of the Year.

Nothing to be mad about. Nebraska is the worst basketball team in the B1G, the worst school in the B1G, and is a mediocre season away from firing their football coach.

Nebraska raped the B1G, and I love it. Ohio State is on probation. Michigan hasn't been worth a shit for years. Penn State has Sandusky, and JoPa is dead. Nothing but shit has befallen the conference in the past year.

Meanwhile Mizzou barely finishes with a top 50 recruiting class. Finishes 11 out of 14 and gets out recruited by the likes of Vanderbilt. Yeah going to the SEC kicks ass you won't win anything there just like you never did in The Big 8/Big 12.

Haith is doing a great job with the other guys players. Whatever happened with that booster he was associated with?

Michigan hasn't be worth a shit for years yet they just won a BCS game. That's more than Mizzou has ever won.

ESPN Bracketology has 8 teams from the Big 10 making the tournament. What a shitty conference.

baitism 02-12-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8367973)
ESPN Bracketology has 8 teams from the Big 10 making the tournament. What a shitty conference.

And two that might get past the round of 32 (OSU, MSU).

Bo is mad about Nebraska's continued irrelevance. Now that recruiting is suffering, it is game over in the Big Rusty.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baitism (Post 8367989)
And two that might get past the round of 32 (OSU, MSU).

Bo is mad about Nebraska's continued irrelevance. Now that recruiting is suffering, it is game over in the Big Rusty.

Nebraska's recruiting has suffered? lol.

tk13 02-12-2012 05:15 PM

I think the future is pretty bright for both Michigan and Ohio State. But I think both Meyer and Hoke are great, great recruiters and coaches. It's popular on this board to tear into the Big 10 though... although a lot of times it's probably deserved in football, not so sure about basketball.

Saul Good 02-12-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8367973)
Meanwhile Mizzou barely finishes with a top 50 recruiting class. Finishes 11 out of 14 and gets out recruited by the likes of Vanderbilt. Yeah going to the SEC kicks ass you won't win anything there just like you never did in The Big 8/Big 12.

Haith is doing a great job with the other guys players. Whatever happened with that booster he was associated with?

Michigan hasn't be worth a shit for years yet they just won a BCS game. That's more than Mizzou has ever won.

What does Mizzou have to do with the B1G and the heaping helping of fail Nebraska brought to the table? The conference knew it was getting a horrible basketball program. The chancellors held their noses and admitted the worst academic institution (back when the Sham AAU membership was still in place). They did all this to add a football program that finished fifth in the conference and sold 8,000 tickets to their bowl game (which featured Nebraska melting down while getting smoked by a mid-tier SEC school).

As long as those half-share checks keep clearing, Nebraska wins realignment.

Titty Meat 02-12-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8368001)
What does Mizzou have to do with the B1G and the heaping helping of fail Nebraska brought to the table? The conference knew it was getting a horrible basketball program. The chancellors held their noses and admitted the worst academic institution (back when the Sham AAU membership was still in place). They did all this to add a football program that finished fifth in the conference and sold 8,000 tickets to their bowl game (which featured Nebraska melting down while getting smoked by a mid-tier SEC school).

As long as those half-share checks keep clearing, Nebraska wins realignment.

Nice academic smack talk. Academics matter so much Mizzou left for the academic powerhouse that is the SEC.

They finished 1 game out of first place in their division and ranked after sending 7 guys to the NFL. What an awful season!

Do you really want to talk smack on ticket sales? Really? Nebraska's spring game sells more than Mizzou's home games.

Hey keep telling us how Michigan football sucks after winning a BCS game.