ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft I'm now more sure than ever that Geno's going #1 overall. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271969)

Exoter175 04-11-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9579573)
**** no. Niether one of those guys are generational talents. You DONT take non generational talent OUTSIDE of the QB or Reciever positions when you are in the top mother****ing 10. It IS that goddamned simple. DO THE MATH.
Posted via Mobile Device

Unfortunately the problem with your theory is that there is Generational talent in the pool, there really isn't, outside of the offensive line pool.

QB is at a record low. Receiver might be up there, and I've heard rumors that Tavon might have an outside shot at being a selection as well, but nothing from my source on it. RB is at a record low. TE is alright. Defensively, aside from maybe 1 DE/OLB and 2 CB's is a loss. DT is pretty healthy though.

Unless of course you're throwing around the phrase "Generational talent" loosely to make a point so you can continue to argue, and not that you actually have a better player in mind.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9579583)
You're a ****ing idiot.

Are you familiar with the question, "If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it as well?"

If I'm a ****ing idiot, what would that make you ? Protoplasm?

Yes, I've heard of the phrase, now quit avoiding my question and answer it, instead of deflecting.

Exoter175 04-11-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9579602)
wut

I didn't stutter at all.

Sorter 04-11-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9579610)
I didn't stutter at all.

Re-reading it, I suppose it's a fair argument.

Gravedigger 04-11-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9579631)
Re-reading it, I suppose it's a fair argument.

Not really. If he's saying Stanzi had a better college career than Geno then that's an opinion that is disproven through stats alone. As far as "better" goes, that's all a matter of ... well no, it's just not accurate in the slightest.:thumb:

Exoter175 04-11-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9579641)
Not really. If he's saying Stanzi had a better college career than Geno then that's an opinion that is disproven through stats alone. As far as "better" goes, that's all a matter of ... well no, it's just not accurate in the slightest.:thumb:

You think so?

Alright, here we go. Lets have a little game, shall we?

Would you agree that the majority of CP wants a QB who can win big games? Who can win a super bowl?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 10:54 PM

If its a weak class, and you are in the top ten, the same rule applies. And we dont have three QB's. We have one starter, and two bags of shit in the hand. If your choices are Grahm Harrell or Tyson Jackson, you take Harrell. Are you somewhat seeing the point now? If its 2009, and your choices are T-Jack and Crabtree( without hindsight, and you've already acquired your QBOTF in Cassel(rofl), WHO DO YOU TAKE????
Posted via Mobile Device

Gravedigger 04-11-2013 10:54 PM

Games are for children looking for attention. I answered the question with a fact, Geno had a better college career than Ricky Stanzi. Stats don't lie, in fact they are quite truthful when you think of how real they are. :thumb:

O.city 04-11-2013 10:54 PM

Sure

You mean like a BCS bowl?

Sorter 04-11-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9579641)

You can make the argument Stanzi had a better career via record and record in bowl games.

I don't think Exoter is trying to say Stanzi's a better prospect (feel free to clarify).

RealSNR 04-11-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9579667)
You can make the argument Stanzi had a better career via record and record in bowl games.

I don't think Exoter is trying to say Stanzi's a better prospect (feel free to clarify).

Geno won a "better" bowl game, though. And in stunning fashion.

Simply Red 04-11-2013 10:59 PM

I don't care who we draft - as long as he's black.

O.city 04-11-2013 11:00 PM

Stats mean dic. It's all about projecting the guy at the next level. There isn't a player in this draft that projects to be a star immediately

Gravedigger 04-11-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9579667)

All that I'm saying is that teams win games, the QB sometimes leads them back in epic fashion and sometimes his defense gets him in holes too big to climb out of. West Virginia's defense was one of the worst in college football history, when Iowa was always known for having a good defense. Stanzi did well enough, he was Iowa's Alex Smith, but at the end of the day he was no Geno Smith.

RealSNR 04-11-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9579678)
I don't care who we draft - as long as he's black.

:thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9579680)
Stats mean dic. It's all about projecting the guy at the next level. There isn't a player in this draft that projects to be a star immediately

Exactly. And with two bags of shit in the hand at QB, and with the Chiefs holding the top pick, WHO DO YOU TAKE????
Posted via Mobile Device