ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

Hammock Parties 01-14-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8295112)
Hey gochiefs...err...backwards masking I gave you some pos rep. I just could not let gochiefs and his newest dupe both be in the red LMAO

You are incredibly dumb. I'm not surprised our modictator for life likes you so much.

Easy 6 01-14-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8295152)
I haven't seen you in a while, dude. Shame on you. I heard someone say that Lumpy got off scott free. Don't you know she's married?

I might not get around quite as much as in the past, 50-60 hour work weeks dig into my free time pretty good, but i'll always check in with the Planet whenever possible... its too much fun to quit.

As for Gonzo's wife, i never kiss & tell...

Kyle DeLexus 01-14-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8295123)
packersplanet is taken. It's one of the domains I lost when my old registrar went under and failed to xfer some of my stuff.

Good idea on GiantsPlanet.. I am officially taken your proxy nomination for Dylan on that one.

well damn, must have missed that one on the list in my hurry to post a team.

I will not make another nomination because I don't believe there is another team that could beat others mentioned.

RNR 01-14-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8295163)
You are incredibly dumb. I'm not surprised our modictator for life likes you so much.

LMAO I am pretty sure he is not your dupe. I just cannot think of a better put down than to call a poster you. He said he wanted to be in the red so I took that from him also ;)

AustinChief 01-14-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 8295208)
well damn, must have missed that one on the list in my hurry to post a team.

I will not make another nomination because I don't believe there is another team that could beat others mentioned.

I may just put you and Dylan as the GiantsPlanet mods.. just to be clear, having mod powers in NO WAY obligates you to actually go to the board or participate.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8295239)
I may just put you and Dylan as the GiantsPlanet mods.. just to be clear, having mod powers in NO WAY obligates you to actually go to the board or participate.

Dammit!

Phobia 01-14-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 8295146)
FTR, this is exactly what I was getting at in my post.

If you guys don't like the "ban the DOTY" idea then overturn it. I don't really care either way.

AustinChief 01-14-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8295275)
Dammit!

dude, just for that you will have to mod as well.. be careful what you wish for!

Of course this is all contingent on the official poll to come..

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8295401)
If you guys don't like the "ban the DOTY" idea then overturn it. I don't really care either way.

I love it. It may not be popular, but **** that. It's a temp ban. If people can't handle it, then don't get yourself nominated. This is something I think should become a staple of the board. It'll be interesting to see where it goes after this year. I'll be curious as to who will remain repeat offenders.

In all, I think it's a ****ing fantastic idea.

FAX 01-14-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8295401)

Seems like overkill, to me.

Banning the living crap out of people is all fun and games until somebody puts a flatscreen out.

FAX

Frazod 01-14-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8295422)
I love it. It may not be popular, but **** that. It's a temp ban. If people can't handle it, then don't get yourself nominated. This is something I think should become a staple of the board. It'll be interesting to see where it goes after this year. I'll be curious as to who will remain repeat offenders.

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8295421)
dude, just for that you will have to mod as well.. be careful what you wish for!

Of course this is all contingent on the official poll to come..

Sweet. I can be the mod over there, that I wouldn't dare be here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Bugeater 01-14-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8295210)
LMAO I am pretty sure he is not your dupe. I just cannot think of a better put down than to call a poster you. He said he wanted to be in the red so I took that from him also ;)

Goddamnit RNR, it has taken me a couple weeks to get him down that far. :cuss:

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8295422)

i really dont mind a temp ban for the winner - i must admit it's entertaining.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-14-2012 07:20 PM

This isn't Phil's baby. It's mine. Someone suggested banning DOTY finalists and winners and I jumped the **** all over it. So if that's something you want to flame over, flame me. Not him this time.