ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals *** Official 2017 Royals Offseason Repository (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=303381)

Prison Bitch 06-19-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 12922653)
I WAS imagining that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could easily go 5/90 on Moose if he'd even take it, and not bat an eye. And have Whitley spend 2 pre-arb years in the Of at no cost.

Shit, we could put BWillie at 1B and still have a good IF

Chiefspants 06-19-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12922670)
We could easily go 5/90 on Moose if he'd even take it, and not bat an eye. And have Whitley spend 2 pre-arb years in the Of at no cost.

Shit, we could put BWillie at 1B and still have a good IF

I imagine many would lube up their palms at the idea of Moose-Mondesi-Torres/Whit & Cutty rounding out our infield for the next few years.

DJ's left nut 06-19-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12922581)
Unfortunately we signed the shitty one instead of the other names. I'd have signed Moss too, sucks it doesn't look like it'll work out. All in all a pretty good post Duncan.

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I believe your question was "What can Matt Holliday do that Brandon Moss can't?"

:D

I truly do feel for you here; there's nobody worse in all of major league baseball to watch play than Brandon Moss. I hate him so very, very much. What an absolute slug. There are bad players that are fun to watch for various reasons, or at least bad players that don't openly assault the game of baseball.

Brandon Moss is not that player. Everything he does on a major league field is an affront to every single minor league baseball player who is presently toiling away in AAA and anyone who values baseball played at any sort of competent level. Having to watch him and Lorenzo Cain in the same uniform would drive me insane due to the grace that LoCain plays the game with (contrasted against the 'drunk rhino' style that Moss favors).

Dude is below replacement value over his last 1200 ABs. He honestly has no business in the major leagues. That's not a slump, that's just the new normal at that point.

Dude is complete trash. But hey, at least you didn't give up a prospect for him like our idiot management, so you have that going for ya...

lewdog 06-19-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12922697)
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I believe your question was "What can Matt Holliday do that Brandon Moss can't?"

:D

I truly do feel for you here; there's nobody worse in all of major league baseball to watch play than Brandon Moss. I hate him so very, very much. What an absolute slug. There are bad players that are fun to watch for various reasons, or at least bad players that don't openly assault the game of baseball.

Brandon Moss is not that player. Everything he does on a major league field is an affront to every single minor league baseball player who is presently toiling away in AAA and anyone who values baseball played at any sort of competent level. Having to watch him and Lorenzo Cain in the same uniform would drive me insane due to the grace that LoCain plays the game with (contrasted against the 'drunk rhino' style that Moss favors).

Dude is below replacement value over his last 1200 ABs. He honestly has no business in the major leagues. That's not a slump, that's just the new normal at that point.

Dude is complete trash. But hey, at least you didn't give up a prospect for him like our idiot management, so you have that going for ya...

I'd rather have Mike Matheny as a manager, than Brandon Moss as a player.

SAUTO 06-19-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12922883)
I'd rather have Mike Matheny as a manager, than Brandon Moss as a player.

I would rather slap your face right off your head than either.

And I love me some lewdog...

lewdog 06-19-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12922887)
I would rather slap your face right off your head than either.

And I love me some lewdog...

Hit me, you can't hit me!!! Suck my kiss!

Where's the game thread? I thought someone was making it?

SAUTO 06-19-2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12922890)
Hit me, you can't hit me!!! Suck my kiss!

Where's the game thread? I thought someone was making it?

ROFL I thought we were friends. I ain't the sucking anything guy. Well unless it my "wife". (And that is only because we aren't married you stupid ****s.)

I wouldn't hit you lewlew. I'm still actively looking for a rig that way like we talked before.

lewdog 06-19-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12922899)
ROFL I thought we were friends. I ain't the sucking anything guy. Well unless it my "wife". (And that is only because we aren't married you stupid ****s.)

I wouldn't hit you lewlew. I'm still actively looking for a rig that way like we talked before.

It's not gay if you don't kiss....

Not married huh? Didn't know that. Not that it's any of my business.

And I'm sick of you CP guys stringing me along. Bearcat has been "meeting me" for months. Dane tugged at my heart strings last year with his "trip" to Phoenix. I don't need any of you if you're going to act this way!

suzzer99 06-19-2017 06:31 PM

Why are you ****tards bumping this thread?

lewdog 06-19-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 12922907)
Why are you ****tards bumping this thread?

Shit, how did this get bumped today?

I thought this was the season thread. Sorry.

SAUTO 06-19-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12922906)
It's not gay if you don't kiss....

Not married huh? Didn't know that. Not that it's any of my business.

And I'm sick of you CP guys stringing me along. Bearcat has been "meeting me" for months. Dane tugged at my heart strings last year with his "trip" to Phoenix. I don't need any of you if you're going to act this way!

I already explained this to you...

I love you