ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

Mr. Plow 10-11-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7987800)
Whatever it is you plan on doing, do the opposite.
There ya go, I flipped a coin.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol. That's what everyone keeps telling me essentially. Got a friend in a bad - bad - relationship. I've got some info that he doesn't know....everyone tells me "it's not your place to interfere". I agree, but man...I'd want to know.

Gonzo 10-11-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7987808)
lol. That's what everyone keeps telling me essentially. Got a friend in a bad - bad - relationship. I've got some info that he doesn't know....everyone tells me "it's not your place to interfere". I agree, but man...I'd want to know.

Tell him if you're really close.
Here's a good measuring tool...

Would you:
A. Give the guy a kidney?
B. Trust him with your kid for an extended period of time?
Or
C. Loan him a large sum of money?

If you answered yes to 2 out of 3 of these questions, tell him. If not, then you're really not close enough to interfere.

There you go.
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey 10-11-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7985754)
Yeah quit sending me invites on that. I don't have that game. Lol.

I'm watching Avatar for the first time right now.

oh sorry

KurtCobain 10-11-2011 10:53 PM

On the job front, we put in an alarm system today. Long time coming. Also changed the locks to the building. I was given a key and the alarm code, so obviously I'm still trusted where it matters.

And you guys, eye ulcers are ****ing hell. And freezing cold showers.

rocknrolla 10-11-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7988067)
On the job front, we put in an alarm system today. Long time coming. Also changed the locks to the building. I was given a key and the alarm code, so obviously I'm still trusted where it matters.

Glad to hear you are in the clear. I hope everything else is going well.

lewdog 10-11-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7988067)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 7988081)
Glad to hear you are in the clear. I hope everything else is going well.

Two of my all-time favorites. Good to see you Kurt and Eddie!

In other news I can officially post in this thread since it is finally past 10 p.m. in the west.

KurtCobain 10-11-2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 7988090)

In other news I can officially post in this thread since it is finally past 10 p.m. in the west.

Oh **** yes. How you doing tonight?

lewdog 10-11-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7988092)

ehhh....alright I guess. But it is only Tuesday, right?

rocknrolla 10-11-2011 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 7988090)

fuck the time. everyone else just posts here when ever they feel like it. You think Buck waits til 10? Hell no. He make up his pussy getting stories any time of the day.

lewdog 10-11-2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 7988094)
fuck the time. everyone else just posts here when ever they feel like it. You think Buck waits til 10? Hell no. He make up his pussy getting stories any time of the day.

Hey man, I am just a noob here. I try to follow the rules so bugeater doesn't neg me again. It just tore my heart up when he did that.

KurtCobain 10-11-2011 11:22 PM

So I played some flag today, did very well. Took it to the house on INTs 3 times against one of our best passers. Got into a bit of a shouting match in the game involving an illegal rush on the QB. A few guys say they're not playing there anymore, but hey, if that's the respect you have for others, then gtfo.

rocknrolla 10-11-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7988092)

I could't be better. I got my copy of PJ25 today. That makes me feel like a real old man. And they have a PJ25 documentry coming out. With a clip of Kurt and Eddie slow dancing together under the stage at the VMA's. I saw it on youtube, but its all grainy. Still funny as shit.

lewdog 10-11-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 7988100)
I could't be better. I got my copy of PJ25 today. That makes me feel like a real old man. And they have a PJ25 documentry coming out. With a clip of Kurt and Eddie slow dancing together under the stage at the VMA's. I saw it on youtube, but its all grainy. Still funny as shit.

huh....could have sworn it was PJ20 documentary coming out. 1991-2011?

rocknrolla 10-11-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 7988096)
Hey man, I am just a noob here. I try to follow the rules so bugeater doesn't neg me again. It just tore my heart up when he did that.

He did it to me. He does it to all n00bs. PLEASE don't take anything personal here. Shit he neg's me for punctuation. I just ignore it and keep moving.

rocknrolla 10-11-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 7988101)
huh....could have sworn it was PJ20 documentary coming out. 1991-2011?

My bad it is PJ20 not 25. But its an awsom colletion most of of their mainstream and some of their best deep cuts. I feel like its been 25 years. Where about in Washington are you at?