ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Article: Chiefs Most Likely Landing Spot for Foles (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269947)

Nightfyre 02-15-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405923)
Just go **** yourself.

None of you ****ing assholes that have been screaming about G. Smith for months has absolutely ANY say in the matter.

Get off YOUR high horse, you ****ing moron.

I get it. So you can talk down to a generalized (and caricaturized to the point of a straw-man) group of people - but when I call you on it, I'm on a high horse?

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9405928)
I get it. So you can talk down to a generalized group of people - but when I call you on it, I'm on a high horse?

Talk down? What the **** are you talking about?

ANY Chiefsplanet member that challenges the idea of anyone other than Smith met with a barrage of insults. It's ****ing ridiculous.

Any member of the PRESS who challenges the notion of anyone other than Smith is met with a barrage of insults.

Get a ****ing grip: You or none of those people that so strongly advocate for Smith, or that insult and barrage other forum members, has absolutely ANY say in the matter.

It's the most ****ing reeruned thing I've ever witnessed in 12 years of Chiefsplanet and that's saying a lot.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-15-2013 04:33 PM

lol...****.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise 02-15-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405932)

ANY Chiefsplanet member that challenges the idea of anyone other than Smith met with a barrage of insults. It's ****ing ridiculous.

Any member of the PRESS who challenges the notion of anyone other than Smith is met with a barrage of insults.

Get a ****ing grip: You or none of those people that so strongly advocate for Smith, or that insult and barrage other forum members, has absolutely ANY say in the matter.

It's the most ****ing reeruned thing I've ever witnessed in 12 years of Chiefsplanet and that's saying a lot.

It's ok, Dane. It's ok.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9405462)
Foles is not one of those cases.

Yes he is

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9405938)
It's ok, Dane. It's ok.

Well, it's just so ri-Goddamn-diculous.

LMAO

I don't recall any one person stating in 2009, let alone dozens of people, that if the Chiefs didn't select Sanchez, they were "done" with the team.

Yet in 2013, we have many claiming that if Smith isn't the pick, they're DONE. And not only that, Andy Reid and Dorsey are "already part of the problem" and stupid, too.

If people want to complain AFTER the draft, I'll get that completely. But eleven weeks before?

JFC.

O.city 02-15-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405945)
Well, it's just so ri-Goddamn-diculous.

LMAO

I don't recall any one person stating in 2009, let alone dozens of people, that if the Chiefs didn't select Sanchez, they were "done" with the team.

Yet know, we have many. And not only that, Andy Reid and Dorsey are "already part of the problem" and stupid, too.

If people want to complain AFTER the draft, I'll get that completely. But eleven weeks before?

JFC.

It's why the offseason is so awesome around here. Thank goodness for college basketball and MLB about to kick off, or it would be unbearable around here.

Messier 02-15-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9405942)
Yes he is

No he isn't.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405932)

Didn't you act that way about Sanchez in 09? Not wanting to quit over it, but barraging anyone against him with insults?

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9405954)
Didn't you act that way about Sanchez in 09?

LMAO

Uh, no. Especially not ****ing ELEVEN WEEKS before the draft, nor did I hijack every ****ing thread nor did anyone else, that I can recall.

Demonpenz 02-15-2013 04:43 PM

Andy Reid runs lots of swing passes and screens and we need a QB that can do that well.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9405953)
No he isn't.

How? He'd be yet another QB not good enough in one team's mind to win a Super Bowl with cast off on us yet again. You'd really want to go down that route AGAIN?

O.city 02-15-2013 04:45 PM

If we could get Foles for a third or fourth rounder, and sign Albert, I wouldn't mind trading back for somone who really needs/loves Joekel, maybe regaining the 3rd we gave up and taking Milliner.

DaneMcCloud 02-15-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9405954)
Not wanting to quit over it, but barraging anyone against him with insults?

No, absolutely not.

Now, I DID go on a rampage after Jackson was selected but I certainly didn't hijack threads in the Lounge because of Sanchez.

He wasn't really an option anyway because Pioli traded for Cassel.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-15-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9405955)
LMAO

Uh, no. Especially not ****ing ELEVEN WEEKS before the draft, nor did I hijack every ****ing thread nor did anyone else, that I can recall.

Talking mainly about the insults. Anyone against drafting Sanchez was a True Fan dumsonofabitch.