ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9117832)
I'd like to take a second and laugh at those who hate Todd Haley and remind you that our resident reerun, blackbob, shares the same opinion as you.

Have a nice day.

:)

I don't feel bad about it. Haley was a boob of a Head Coach. I don't hate Haley though.

whoman69 11-14-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK_Chief (Post 9117653)
Another thought, where would we be if we hadn't fired Herm? I was as pleased as anyone when he went, but you have to admit he knew how to draft. I think the talent would be higher at this point...

Herm should not be anything but a scout in any NFL organization. I think he worked very hard as a player but does not hold his own players to that standard. For that reason alone he cannot be a coach.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-14-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9118638)
Herm should not be anything but a scout in any NFL organization. I think he worked very hard as a player but does not hold his own players to that standard. For that reason alone he cannot be a coach.

I'd take him as the head of defensive scouting in a New York ****ing minute.

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9117832)
I'd like to take a second and laugh at those who hate Todd Haley and remind you that our resident reerun, blackbob, shares the same opinion as you.

Have a nice day.

:)

I really don't give a flying **** what you think, Dave.

I don't "hate" Todd Haley. He was an ineffective head coach that couldn't get along well with others. He had three different offensive coordinators (four, if you include him) in two and a half seasons. He had two different defensive coordinators because quite frankly, Clancy Pendergast sucked ass and should never have been hired.

He was a complete dud during his press conferences and had no personality. He visibly argued with coaches and players on the sidelines during games and was fired, with cause, for acting like a jackass against the Jets.

His overall record was 19-26 and not one player made any lasting improvements during his tenure. This "Haley Worship" is ****ing stupid.

The guy was a ****ing loser and a huge mistake. Good riddance.

aturnis 11-14-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9118818)

I don't "hate" Todd Haley. He was an ineffective head coach that couldn't get along well with others. He had three different offensive coordinators (four, if you include him) in two and a half seasons. He had two different defensive coordinators because quite frankly, Clancy Pendergast sucked ass and should never have been hired.

He was a complete dud during his press conferences and had no personality. He visibly argued with coaches and players on the sidelines during games and was fired, with cause, for acting like a jackass against the Jets.

His overall record was 19-26 and not one player made any lasting improvements during his tenure. This "Haley Worship" is ****ing stupid.

DJ sucks now?

BigMeatballDave 11-14-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

LMAO Take a Xanax.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

what a load of shit

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119399)
what a load of shit

**** you

DaneMcCloud 11-14-2012 07:49 PM

What a bucnh of no-nothing asshats, defending a piece of shit coach that left with a losing record.

You mother****ers deserve what you get.

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9119405)
What a bucnh of no-nothing asshats, defending a piece of shit coach that left with a losing record.

You mother****ers deserve what you get.

thanks Bro.... I still would take Haley over Crennel any day, but then again I am racist....:clap:

Chief Roundup 11-14-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Remember how late we were that year in being able to put a staff together because we had to wait until after the SB. Haley was forced to keep Gailey. There was no one left for a DC. He was forced to hire Weiss after that.
Geez I know the guy wasn't all that but he wasn't exactly dealt a very good hand.

okcchief 11-14-2012 07:55 PM

I'm not sorry Haley is gone. He wasn't a good head coach. He was better than Romeo however. Both would look smarter minus Cassel though. The biggest problem is the GM.

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9119419)
I'm not sorry Haley is gone. He wasn't a good head coach. He was better than Romeo however. Both would look smarter minus Cassel though. The biggest problem is the GM.

agree 100%

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9119424)
agree 100%

Yeah I am not sure how many people are actually saying he was a good coach. I think most are just saying that the issue during the Haley era was Pioli and Cassel #s 1 and 2. Not many coaches could do much with that.

Brock 11-14-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9119418)
Remember how late we were that year in being able to put a staff together because we had to wait until after the SB. Haley was forced to keep Gailey. There was no one left for a DC. He was forced to hire Weiss after that.
Geez I know the guy wasn't all that but he wasn't exactly dealt a very good hand.

Other teams have hired super bowl coaches without having any problems. Haley was totally unprepared, probably because the idea of working for him made people throw up in their mouths just thinking about it.