ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Blackout Arrowhead: Nov 18 vs Bengals - Reserve Your Gear Today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265617)

Hammock Parties 11-04-2012 06:40 PM

It was released this morning dumbass.

jspchief 11-04-2012 08:07 PM

Would someone in the area please go buy bevis a ****ing shirt so he can stop bleeding all over this thread.

For ****sakes man. If you took one step for every post you've made about calling them, you could have walked there from ****ing Alaska.

bevischief 11-05-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9084306)
Would someone in the area please go buy bevis a ****ing shirt so he can stop bleeding all over this thread.

For ****sakes man. If you took one step for every post you've made about calling them, you could have walked there from ****ing Alaska.

If I lived closer I would have one I live 10 hours away one way you j###a##.

Dayze 11-05-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9078078)
Got my hoodie.

Come at me, Bro

:D Nice hoodie though

Bearcat 11-05-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9084306)

LMAO

I was thinking there has to be another solution, like finding someone in KC willing to pick one up and ship it... :shrug:

BourbonMan 11-05-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9085735)
Come at me, Bro

:D Nice hoodie though

LMAOLMAO

gblowfish 11-05-2012 04:17 PM

I heard an ex-marine complaining about the blackout being on Military Appreciation Day. I think it would be a good idea for everyone who wears black, to also bring an American Flag, big or small, to show this is NOT about showing any kind of disrespect to our military, it's about mourning the state of our Chiefs and wanting a better team.

Wearing black is in no way a slight to those who serve. They give us the right to peacefully assemble and protest, and speak freely. And they should be proud of providing that right to not only Americans, but also to people who are fighting to gain that right under oppressive governments in other parts of the world.

Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Assembly, Freedom to Protest, that's what makes America Great.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-05-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9087523)
I heard an ex-marine complaining about the blackout being on Military Appreciation Day. I think it would be a good idea for everyone who wears black, to also bring an American Flag, big or small, to show this is NOT about showing any kind of disrespect to our military, it's about mourning the state of our Chiefs and wanting a better team.

Wearing black is in no way a slight to those who serve. They give us the right to peacefully assemble and protest, and speak freely. And they should be proud of providing that right to not only Americans, but also to people who are fighting to gain that right under oppressive governments in other parts of the world.

Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Assembly, Freedom to Protest, that's what makes America Great.

I agree.

My dad hates Pioli as much as anyone on this board. He also served in the military for 30 years. He is not a big fan of the black-out on military appreciation day. He gets it...but feels there are other ways to get our point across.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-05-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9087523)

Yeah, I heard that guy on 610 as well. I sent a text in, but don't think they played it. I can't call, I'll get fired up and get myself in trouble. They've earned the right to use their service as a manipulation toward their own views, and to me, that's all this is.

God bless our servicemen, but I refuse to believe that wearing black Chiefs gear instead of red Chiefs gear to the game is in any way a slight to them. It's certainly not their fault that games at Arrowhead these days are akin to going to a funeral.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-05-2012 04:23 PM

In addition, it would be way to easy for national media to put a negative spin on the blackout. First we boo Cano, then we cheer when Cassel goes down...now we wear black on military appreciation day.

I just don't think this is going to work as well as others on this board think it will.

ping2000 11-05-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9087540)
Yeah, I heard that guy on 610 as well. I sent a text in, but don't think they played it. I can't call, I'll get fired up and get myself in trouble. They've earned the right to use their service as a manipulation toward their own views, and to me, that's all this is.

God bless our servicemen, but I refuse to believe that wearing black Chiefs gear instead of red Chiefs gear to the game is in any way a slight to them. It's certainly not their fault that games at Arrowhead these days are akin to going to a funeral.

My POW MIA shirt is black. Serves both causes.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-05-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping2000 (Post 9087552)
My POW MIA shirt is black. Serves both causes.

:clap: Amen brother.

007 11-05-2012 04:27 PM

I don't get how anyone in the military would think this is a slight towards them at all. It makes absolutely ZERO sense. What does the color we wear have anything to do with military appreciation day anyway. This is an asinine issue.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-05-2012 04:27 PM

I still think paper bags still makes a more dynamic scene.

Doesn't matter how cold it gets...and everyone has access to paper bags. Hell, you can bring some to the game to hand out to neighbors.

A stadium full of fans wearing paper bags on their heads would be epic.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-05-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9087559)
I still think paper bags still makes a more dynamic scene.

Doesn't matter how cold it gets...and everyone has access to paper bags. Hell, you can bring some to the game to hand out to neighbors.

A stadium full of fans wearing paper bags on their heads would be epic.

Black paper bags. Hmm....