ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Borderlands 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256390)

Quesadilla Joe 12-11-2012 09:02 AM

Anybody here play this on the PS3 and want some legendary weapons?

I have two extra level 50 Conference Calls and a couple other legendary weapons that I got from farming Pyrocaustic Pete. I'm just going to sell them to the vending machine if nobody wants them, I need storage space.

The Franchise 12-11-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9199313)
Anybody here play this on the PS3 and want some legendary weapons?

I have two extra level 50 Conference Calls and a couple other legendary weapons that I got from farming Pyrocaustic Pete. I'm just going to sell them to the vending machine if nobody wants them, I need storage space.

Dude....I'll ****ing take one.

pestilenceaf23. I'm already on your friends list from the Blackops days.

The Franchise 12-11-2012 10:15 AM

Shit....I'll take both if no one else wants one.

The Franchise 12-13-2012 01:01 AM

Totally had a midget charge me screaming "I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!!!".

I had to pause the game because I was laughing so hard. LMAO

Fairplay 12-13-2012 01:08 AM

I finished the game. Level 34. (PC)

Should i keep playing and get better weapons or play another character and start over.

Quesadilla Joe 12-13-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9204160)
I finished the game. Level 34. (PC)

Should i keep playing and get better weapons or play another character and start over.

I always enter True Vault Hunter Mode so I can fill out my skill tree. Also after beating the game in True Vault Hunter Mode all of the loot and baddies scale with you to level 50.

The Franchise 12-14-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9204262)
I always enter True Vault Hunter Mode so I can fill out my skill tree. Also after beating the game in True Vault Hunter Mode all of the loot and baddies scale with you to level 50.

Started in True Vault Hunter Mode. Holy shit.....it's ****ing tough when everything is your level again. Plus I'm finding white items that are WAY better than my purple items from the last time.

The Franchise 12-17-2012 10:26 AM

I spent an hour yesterday farming The Warrior just for cash purposes. Having the Conference Call helps immensely.....only takes me about 45 seconds to a minute to kill him.

Quesadilla Joe 12-17-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9217743)
I spent an hour yesterday farming The Warrior just for cash purposes. Having the Conference Call helps immensely.....only takes me about 45 seconds to a minute to kill him.

Yeah that thing is nice, it was even better a few weeks ago. They recently patched the Bee shield so that every pellet doesn't get the 50,000 amp damage anymore.

The Franchise 12-17-2012 05:42 PM

Borderlands 2 won G4's Game of the Year.

In celebration....they've released a shift code for each system. Each shift code is worth 5 GOLDEN KEYS.

Quote:

PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys (!) in Borderlands 2: WTWBJ-HKZ9C-TCCWB-ZT5JJ-6HRZS
Quote:

Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys (!) in Borderlands 2: W3KTJ-FZ9CS-XS6BR-K6JJ3-XCFXT
Quote:

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys (!) in Borderlands 2: WT5TB-XC5ZC-CX3T3-BBT3B-B35WB

frankotank 12-17-2012 11:57 PM

man...you guys have lost me.
I play with myself. hahaha
I don't ever play online. is true vault hunter mode an online thing only?
"farming the warrior" does this mean you kill him and get something over and over again?
pestilence, thanks for the shift code.
the stupid golden keys...somebody on here said they opened the box, didn't like what was in it and killed their machine and no harm done. I tried that and it immediately saved. I don't do facebook or twitter, so is there some other way to get more keys? other than the shift code?

Imon Yourside 12-17-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9219131)
Borderlands 2 won G4's Game of the Year.

In celebration....they've released a shift code for each system. Each shift code is worth 5 GOLDEN KEYS.

Well deserved, I think it was game of the year...easy too.

Kraus 12-18-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9220105)
man...you guys have lost me.
I play with myself. hahaha
I don't ever play online. is true vault hunter mode an online thing only?
"farming the warrior" does this mean you kill him and get something over and over again?
pestilence, thanks for the shift code.
the stupid golden keys...somebody on here said they opened the box, didn't like what was in it and killed their machine and no harm done. I tried that and it immediately saved. I don't do facebook or twitter, so is there some other way to get more keys? other than the shift code?

True Vault Hunter mode is the second playthrough where you normally progress your character from level 35 ish to 50. The enemies and weapons scale with you and the game gets a little harder. The vault keys are given away through SHIFT codes that are handed out through Twitter and Facebook every couple of weeks.

Gravedigger 12-18-2012 01:36 AM

IGN has a shift codes collection as well as the Borderlands 2 Facebook Fan page. Use those and get around 10 keys.

frankotank 12-18-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraus (Post 9220213)
True Vault Hunter mode is the second playthrough where you normally progress your character from level 35 ish to 50. The enemies and weapons scale with you and the game gets a little harder. The vault keys are given away through SHIFT codes that are handed out through Twitter and Facebook every couple of weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9220226)
IGN has a shift codes collection as well as the Borderlands 2 Facebook Fan page. Use those and get around 10 keys.

OK thanks dudes. I used the code last night that pestilence posted and got 7 keys. used 2 and received ass. damn it. I had ti register to something to use the code, I forget the name of it - that was IGN right?

I don't use facebook or twitter, but I have family members who do, so I could get them to get me keys....right? ok like, my son is on facebook, so how does he get keys? (don't laugh...I really know next to nothing about facebook...does he have to like something or what?)

my wife uses twitter. how can she get me keys?

****ing technology!