ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   who's on your ignore list??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=56426)

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2003 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iowanian
Criiiiiiiippppplllllleeeee fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
That is freakin' funny.

Jimmy- "You're a terr...you're a terrif...you're a ter....you're a t...you're a...you're a terrific audience."ROFL

JazzzLovr 04-03-2003 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AZFan
I like my salad tossed.
Careful... He may hit on YOU next... :D

VonneMarie 04-03-2003 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by EBOLA
I'm patiently waiting for your retort, ms. information...

I know you're slow and all, but some of us (me, namely) have a life to reconstruct... aka, calling potential employers, calling to reinroll in college for next semester, and calling to get help... yes, some of us are trying to IMPROVE our lives, instead of merely sitting back, hoping for a guy to buy us a rock and provide for us...

-EBOLA-...she devil in the house, let me hear ya

You poor dumb idiot. Mr. Maybe I can move in with Lance and freeload off him and maybe give him head b/c I'm too poor to get my own apartment. ****ing 20 year old who lives with his parents...please...

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ENDelt260

It would seem this is long overdue.

not really... it was only two weeks ago that I had to drop out for lack of funds...

-EBOLA-

Slayer Diablo 04-03-2003 03:37 PM

Quote:

Binary numbers can have an infinite number of digits, just like base 10. Here's an example of one with more than two digits:

I'm aware of that, but I was meaning to use binary because of the fact that it's only two types of numbers......and I was opening the door to jokes about "an IQ of 11" (which would be nearly impossible, but oh well)

NewChief 04-03-2003 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky

You poor dumb idiot. Mr. Maybe I can move in with Lance and freeload off him and maybe give him head b/c I'm too poor to get my own apartment. ****ing 20 year old who lives with his parents...please...

*wince*
Taking it up a notch.

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky

nope... not working either... yes, poor... I was born into poverty... and out of poverty I'm going to rise one day and make something of my life, despite all obstacles... as opposed to you... 19 year old who has a part time job, lives at home, has very few friends, and has a lingering drug problem...

yeah, I'll take my life over yours any day... intelligence is something that was skipped over when you were created

-EBOLA-

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:40 PM

Quote:

I was taking a shot at your spelling. ;)

no surprise... oh well, it can be improved... I'm a math/science guy, spelling isn't gonna make or break me

-EBOLA-

Slayer Diablo 04-03-2003 03:41 PM

Quote:

nope... not working either... yes, poor... I was born into poverty... and out of poverty I'm going to rise one day and make something of my life, despite all obstacles... as opposed to you... 19 year old who has a part time job, lives at home, has very few friends, and has a lingering drug problem...

yeah, I'll take my life over yours any day... intelligence is something that was skipped over when you were created

-EBOLA-

Point to Ebola.....

What's the score now?
Sky: 2
Ebola 23 ????

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2003 03:41 PM

Quote:

I'm patiently waiting for your retort, ms. information...

I know you're slow and all, but some of us (me, namely) have a life to reconstruct... aka, calling potential employers, calling to reinroll in college for next semester, and calling to get help... yes, some of us are trying to IMPROVE our lives, instead of merely sitting back, hoping for a guy to buy us a rock and provide for us...

-EBOLA-...she devil in the house, let me hear ya

Jesus was a carpenter so I suppose he was a moron for not goin' to college.:rolleyes: It's time to get off of your stool. You're not better than she, and she is not better than you. No one is better than anybody.

BTW, how can you go to college in the summer! I took one class last summer, and couldn't stand it. No more taking classes in the summer for me, I'm stickin' to fall and spring semesters.:toast:

Bearcat 04-03-2003 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

I'm aware of that, but I was meaning to use binary because of the fact that it's only two types of numbers......and I was opening the door to jokes about "an IQ of 11" (which would be nearly impossible, but oh well)

What Slayer doesn't know is that "door" is really just painted on the wall.

~ Has a new name for Slayer

VonneMarie 04-03-2003 03:42 PM

Ok says the one who keeps saying his life is shitty...I'm so depressed right now. Try again dipshit.

Boozer 04-03-2003 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cody

Jesus was a carpenter so I suppose he was a moron for not goin' to college.:rolleyes:

Is there anyone who is a bigger victim of name-dropping than Jesus?

Pennywise 04-03-2003 03:44 PM

Quote:

and has a lingering drug problem...

-EBOLA-

HEY!

I have one of those.

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky
Ok says the one who keeps saying his life is shitty...I'm so depressed right now. Try again dipshit.
ROFL

tip: wit isn't your strong suit... as a matter of fact, I haven't really seen a strong suit from you yet... care to surprise me???

-EBOLA-

Bearcat 04-03-2003 03:45 PM

Quote:

Jesus was a carpenter so I suppose he was a moron for not goin' to college.:rolleyes:

Yeah, but I hear he had something to fall back on... miracle working, or something like that...

I think there's a job opening in healing the blind somewhere in KC......

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PennyWise

HEY!

I have one of those.

tight!!!

well, you can talk about dropping 'x', and smoking fatties with sky all you want... as a matter of fact, if you sweet talk her right, she just might jump into bed with you like she did the last guy that showed any real interest in her

-EBOLA-

morphius 04-03-2003 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky
I can't believe you guys didn't mention mint chocolate chip. :shake:
Mint, a horrible thing to do to perfectly good chocolate. If I wanted my choclate to taste like my toothpaste I would just put it on there myself.

Slayer Diablo 04-03-2003 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bearcat2002

Yeah, but I hear he had something to fall back on... miracle working, or something like that...

In a bad mood today, bearcat?

Pennywise 04-03-2003 03:47 PM

Quote:

tight!!!

well, you can talk about dropping 'x', and smoking fatties with sky all you want... as a matter of fact, if you sweet talk her right, she just might jump into bed with you like she did the last guy that showed any real interest in her

-EBOLA-

Cool.

What she look like?

Stinger 04-03-2003 03:48 PM

Quote:

Would settle for raising the dead ~ like the Kansas City Defence or to cast out of the cursed Demonic Defesive Cordinator.

VonneMarie 04-03-2003 03:48 PM

Ebola is just some piss poor worthless guy who yes I'll ****ing say it again wants attention and wants everyone to feel sorry for him.

Ebola I'm not stupid I know you love internet drama...oh and BTW I can really drop some bombs on you if I wanted to. So go ahead have your little fun b/c your on ignore. Have fun in this little fight by yourself you stupid bitch. You should have killed yourself while you had to chance. Maybe it would take you out of your so sad pathetic life. Iggy time.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2003 03:48 PM

Quote:

:LOL: Thats pretty funny. You get the point though.:toast:

BTW, does anyone have that pic of "It's A Trap" and post in here? That would fit this thread.ROFL

MOhillbilly 04-03-2003 03:49 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and has a lingering drug problem...

-EBOLA-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!

I have one of those.

Friggin wuss bags.:p

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky
Ebola is just some piss poor worthless guy who yes I'll ****ing say it again wants attention and wants everyone to feel sorry for him.

Ebola I'm not stupid I know you love internet drama...oh and BTW I can really drop some bombs on you if I wanted to. So go ahead have your little fun b/c your on ignore. Have fun in this little fight by yourself you stupid bitch. You should have killed yourself while you had to chance. Maybe it would take you out of your so sad pathetic life. Iggy time.

*yawn*

you're repeating yourself... new material, please

-EBOLA-

VonneMarie 04-03-2003 03:50 PM

Quote:

tight!!!

-EBOLA-

:LOL: ROFL

Says the 20 year old virgin. Maybe your still a virgin b/c you have a small d*ck or your just too damend ugly...or a bundle of sticks...

KcMizzou 04-03-2003 03:50 PM

ROFL

wow. Taco's goin' to hell for this one.

Radar Chief 04-03-2003 03:51 PM

Damn, :eek: and to think I would have missed all this if I actually got any work done this afternoon.:rolleyes:

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky

:LOL: ROFL

Says the 20 year old virgin. Maybe your still a virgin b/c you have a small d*ck or your just too damend ugly...or a bundle of sticks...

nope, none of the above... I have principles... yes, it's amazing, but principles exist... is it so hard for you to believe that there are people in this world who believe in something so strongly that they make a sacrifice??? I'm sure you don't have the brain capacity to understand it

-EBOLA-

VonneMarie 04-03-2003 03:51 PM

Quote:

*yawn*

you're repeating yourself... new material, please

-EBOLA-

Right and how many times have you said that? I repeat myself b/c it's true and you know it. Iggy bitch.

Skip Towne 04-03-2003 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NewChief

*wince* Please point me to the thread where all of this happened?

Newchief
*Likes to witness a good trainwreck every now and then.

:LOL:

HC_Chief 04-03-2003 03:52 PM

Why hasn't this thread been moved to the petty board disputes forum?

Bootlegged 04-03-2003 03:52 PM

Anybody wanna order a pizza? I'm not getting up to cook and miss this....

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky

Right and how many times have you said that? I repeat myself b/c it's true and you know it. Iggy bitch.

back up your word already... you've said it at least four times in the last two days... do you have the guts to do it???

-EBOLA-...is willing to ignore sky if she's willing to ignore him

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2003 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KcMizzou
ROFL

wow. Taco's goin' to hell for this one.

You aren't kidding...

Hey Taco... Satan called...he's back from lunch and says he'll take over from here.

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HC_Chief
good question... it's definately petty, and I predict that all is forgotten in a few weeks

-EBOLA-

Boozer 04-03-2003 03:53 PM

Quote:

Noooooo! Then no one would be reading the main board.

VonneMarie 04-03-2003 03:53 PM

Quote:

nope, none of the above... I have principles... yes, it's amazing, but principles exist... is it so hard for you to believe that there are people in this world who believe in something so strongly that they make a sacrifice??? I'm sure you don't have the brain capacity to understand it

-EBOLA-

Right you forgot the fact that maybe your gay...this guy claims to have supermodel type g/f yet he's still a virgin. Oh so gay. And if smoking weed, black and milds is a lingering drug problem so be it. Ain't no shame in my game.

Bearcat 04-03-2003 03:53 PM

Quote:

In a bad mood today, bearcat?

Why do you say that? If anyone, I would expect you to be used to my random shots at random stuff.

Quote:

:LOL: Thats pretty funny. You get the point though.:toast:

BTW, does anyone have that pic of "It's A Trap" and post in here? That would fit this thread.ROFL

Yes, I did :D

I've been in the college-or-no-college argument with myself before..... college isn't for everybody.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2003 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lattimer
I like my crust hand tossed.

BIG_DADDY 04-03-2003 03:55 PM

Quote:

Pssst... I don't think they exist.
What? :sulk:

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky

Right you forgot the fact that maybe your gay...this guy claims to have supermodel type g/f yet he's still a virgin. Oh so gay. And if smoking weed, black and milds is a lingering drug problem so be it. Ain't no shame in my game.

no, not supermodel, and I'd really appreciate it if you not bring up becca... she has NOT A ****ING thing to do with this, and she was ten ****ing times the girl you are... you will not, I repeat, not bring up my dead ex one more time, or I sware to god himself that you will pay for it somehow

-EBOLA-

Iowanian 04-03-2003 03:56 PM

You gonna let her get away with that bola?

She says you gobble more weiners than that 120lb Japanese world hotdog eating Champion.

I recommend playing off the Carney Point for bonus and insinuating that this year she's promoted to a "ride"

Sky....You're using some pretty strong derogetory language towards a minority group there...tsk tsk

VonneMarie 04-03-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

no, not supermodel, and I'd really appreciate it if you not bring up becca... she has NOT A ****ING thing to do with this, and she was ten ****ing times the girl you are... you will not, I repeat, not bring up my dead ex one more time, or I sware to god himself that you will pay for it somehow

-EBOLA-

Right so you never said she wasn't a supermodel type girl? And did I say Becca you stupid bitch?

What you gonna do homo?

BIG_DADDY 04-03-2003 03:57 PM

Lattimer wrote:
Quote:

I'll take a thin crust!!

Slayer Diablo 04-03-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky

About 5 minutes ago, you said that you were putting him on iggy......why the bloody hell are you still replying?

...and a point is deducted from Sky's score. Making this thread at
Ebola: 23
Sky: 1
Taco: 15
Bearcat: 2
Cody: 7
PennyWise: 9
Lattimer: 4

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iowanian
You gonna let her get away with that bola?

She says you gobble more weiners than that 120lb Japanese world hotdog eating Champion.

I'd say my record of heterosexuality speaks for itself... if she wants to think that I'm gay because she didn't really do anything for me, that's an ego problem... not my problem

-EBOLA-

JazzzLovr 04-03-2003 03:58 PM

Quote:

You can order online at Pizza Hut's web site and have it delivered. You wouldn't even have to get up from the computer. :)

morphius 04-03-2003 03:59 PM

Quote:

I like my crust hand tossed.

You would...

Morphius
bored

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky

Right so you never said she wasn't a supermodel type girl? And did I say Becca you stupid bitch?

What you gonna do homo?

she was a model here in the springfield area... who in a lot of ways caused what I'm going through today...

but go ahead, be calloused... be a cold hearted bitch who doesn't give a **** about others... you're really showing your true colors now

-EBOLA-

VonneMarie 04-03-2003 04:00 PM

Quote:

she was a model here in the springfield area... who in a lot of ways caused what I'm going through today...

but go ahead, be calloused... be a cold hearted bitch who doesn't give a **** about others... you're really showing your true colors now

-EBOLA-

Ok.

KcMizzou 04-03-2003 04:01 PM

I've never seen anything quite like this. :shake: After following along... I feel I need a shower.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2003 04:01 PM

Quote:

About 5 minutes ago, you said that you were putting him on iggy......why the bloody hell are you still replying?

...and a point is deducted from Sky's score. Making this thread at
Ebola: 23
Sky: 1
Taco: 15
Bearcat: 2
Cody: 7
PennyWise: 9
Lattimer: 4

Iowanian should get points for the "Criple Fight."ROFL I'm still laughing over that one (love South Park).

Bootlegged 04-03-2003 04:01 PM

Can you guys bring in someone else on this? I've always felt that a love triangle is more exciting.

~pass the cheesesticks...

NewChief 04-03-2003 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sky

Ok.

Is this the moment when the tide turns? When the hatred turns to love? Will Sky soon bear Ebola's funky love child? Find out tomorrow on the next installment of Threads of our Lives.

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 04:02 PM

Quote:

Can you guys bring in someone else on this? I've always felt that a love triangle is more exciting.

sorry, man, not possible... although I'm sure sky could create a split personality for herself

-EBOLA-... come on, sky, this can all be over if you wish... you iggy me, I iggy you... for it???

Bearcat 04-03-2003 04:02 PM

Quote:

ROFL

The problem is, we only have a few other females on the board.....

BIG_DADDY 04-03-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

About 5 minutes ago, you said that you were putting him on iggy......why the bloody hell are you still replying
Dude, quit raining on the party. Don't you have some homework to do or something?

DenverChief 04-03-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

Is this the moment when the tide turns? When the hatred turns to love? Will Sky soon bear Ebola's funky love child? Find out tomorrow on the next installment of Threads of our Lives.

:LOL:

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

ummm, no.... hopefully it ends with her finally living up to her word and iggying me...

-EBOLA-...would reciprocate that

Slayer Diablo 04-03-2003 04:04 PM

Quote:

Why do you say that? If anyone, I would expect you to be used to my random shots at random stuff.

Yeah, but two in so little time? Doesn't seem much like you unless you're in a bad mood.....

Skip Towne 04-03-2003 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Taco John
I knew that this thing was a tinder box that needed just a teensy bit of prodding to get started... I'm dying to hear about Josh...
Taco, you're a rat. Keep it up.

KcMizzou 04-03-2003 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BIG_DADDY

Dude, quit raining on the party. Don't you have some homework to do or something?

I hear Scooby's on...

Iowanian 04-03-2003 04:04 PM

I can't help but think of the Southpark episode where Cartman went on Jerry Springer.......

Wha-eva I can do wha I waaaaaan.

ps. Any other time a regular would use terms Like "bundle of sticks"....they'd be dog piled...why does this one get a free pass?

Bootlegged 04-03-2003 04:05 PM

Dude, she just keyed your car....

~lighting a fire in hopes of keeping it going...

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 04:06 PM

Quote:

Dude, she just keyed your car....

~lighting a fire in hopes of keeping it going...

no big deal, cars can be replaced

-EBOLA-

Bearcat 04-03-2003 04:06 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but two in so little time? Doesn't seem much like you unless you're in a bad mood.....

Eh..... must of been in the zone and didn't even realize it.

KcMizzou 04-03-2003 04:08 PM

Quote:

Which brings us back to the original thread topic. What was it AZFan said? Oh yeah...

amen, AZ... words to live by.

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 04:10 PM

Quote:

amen, AZ... words to live by.
no, there's a slight difference... the people on my list are there for a reason... their diatribe grows quite old, and there's a risk that I'll end up flaming them, opening a can of worms that is best left closed

-EBOLA-

Boozer 04-03-2003 04:11 PM

Quote:

Really? Never really noticed a lot of people in favor of gay rights, or at least anti-defamation, on this board.

It seems to be mainly N-I-G-G-E-R and person of Hispanic heritage that are taboo. bundle of sticks and Homo are pretty acceptable, and I've noticed Raghead go unchecked before. Mick and Paddy are fine. I wonder about K1ke, Dago, Wop, Gook, Slant, porch monkey, Redskin, injun, spic, and limey, though.

Ebolapox 04-03-2003 04:13 PM

Quote:

The inability to resist the flame is a lack of maturity.

to a certain extent, yes... I'll whole-heartedly agree... no use really dodging that, as in a lot of ways, I still have some growing up to do at age 20... but I'm not a finished product

-EBOLA-

Phobia 04-03-2003 04:28 PM

Quote:

Cuz I just clicked on it for the first time....

htismaqe 04-03-2003 04:44 PM

Um yeah, what Phobia said.

Jesus Christ what a ****ing mess...

Although, this might just be the planet's first "official" lover's quarrel...

(Logical and Taco don't count. ;))

go bo 04-03-2003 05:12 PM

Quote:

:eek: Damn Suzy... direct and to the point, aren't we?
who the hell is "suzy"?

Raiderhater 04-03-2003 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AZFan

It seems to be mainly N-I-G-G-E-R and person of Hispanic heritage that are taboo. bundle of sticks and Homo are pretty acceptable, and I've noticed Raghead go unchecked before. Mick and Paddy are fine. I wonder about K1ke, Dago, Wop, Gook, Slant, porch monkey, Redskin, injun, spic, and limey, though.

I don't think most would have a problem with "limey". And I'm not sure but "injun" probably would pass as well. "Redskins" use to until the whole Proctor ordeal.

And I'm quite positive that 99% of the board has no problem with "frog" or any other derogatory name used for the p*ssies, er ah French. ;)

Sure-Oz 04-03-2003 06:49 PM

No one, the one i was thinking of ignoring got banned while back.

whoman69 04-03-2003 08:01 PM

Damn Ebola, you reuse my post idea just to get back at someone. At least when I started the thread they at least talked about the topic somewhat and didn't use it as a hissy fit session.

Raiderhater 04-03-2003 08:10 PM

Quote:

? What happened there?

I'll admit to being a member of the camp that believes Washington should change their name.

Oh when Marty took over as HC of the skins Proctor was acussed of becoming a skins fan and it became popular to make to give him and them a hard time.

I won't mention that I totally disagree with you.

LVNHACK 04-03-2003 08:16 PM

Quote:

Cool! We have something in common, Jazzz! Now lets hump!!:D ;)

Knock it off Cody/Suzy............ Jazzzz is my internet thing..........:grr: ;)

JazzzLovr 04-04-2003 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LVNHACK
Knock it off Cody/Suzy............ Jazzzz is my internet thing..........:grr: ;)
Woohoo I've got guys fighting over me and I didn't even realize it!! :D

Don't worry, Hack...Cody's a bit young for me. ;)

Is that better? ;)