ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Jurassic World Dominion (2022) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341022)

Prison Bitch 06-25-2022 07:59 PM

Ok flick. Worst of the three World movies but even the worst is better than the prior 6.

My boys loved it so it’s all good

First 45 was BORING. Chase scene In Malta was good and the Apex of the film

All the good guys lived. Lame. I wanted Goldblum to tell a joke and have a raptor talon poke thru his Adam’s apple. Or maybe some flappy spit acid poison onto his face after a bad joke. Would’ve really tied the room together

They told us we have to learn to life together if we want to survive. A clear pro-immigration message to the normies that only I caught

Stryker 06-25-2022 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydogg58 (Post 16330606)
That's what I thought too. They lost sight of what made the original movies so good. It was cool on the big screen, but an otherwise completely meh and forgettable movie.

SWEET! Glad I did not see it! Last few have been the SUCK! Chris Pratt gonna "CHARM" the dinosaurs? Give me a ****ing break! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Let the JP universe die already!

BigBeauford 06-25-2022 08:28 PM

Thank God after 30 merciful minutes our theater had technical difficulties and we were refunded. That movie sucked. Go see top gun instead.

Stryker 06-25-2022 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 16348088)
Thank God after 30 merciful minutes our theater had technical difficulties and we were refunded. That movie sucked. Go see top gun instead.

THIS! All day!

ThaVirus 07-03-2022 03:28 PM

This movie was terrible

Just Passin' By 09-05-2022 02:20 PM

I made the mistake of watching this movie this past week. It was garbage from start to finish.

Hammock Parties 09-05-2022 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 16348062)
Ok flick. Worst of the three World movies but even the worst is better than the prior 6.

All the good guys lived. Lame. I wanted Goldblum to tell a joke and have a raptor talon poke thru his Adam’s apple. Or maybe some flappy spit acid poison onto his face after a bad joke. Would’ve really tied the room together

They told us we have to learn to life together if we want to survive. A clear pro-immigration message to the normies that only I caught

you're my kind of guy

BWillie 09-05-2022 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 16445088)
I made the mistake of watching this movie this past week. It was garbage from start to finish.

I thought it was entertaining enough. Worth a watch IMO.

MarkDavis'Haircut 09-06-2022 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 16348062)

Yup. Doesn't matter if the immigrants are brutal and don't fit in. Accept it!

Just a terrible moral.