ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots @ Broncos - who wins? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=296260)

Amnorix 11-25-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 11905861)
That presentation is a perfect example of shaping the data to meet a pre-determined conclusion.

Exponent and the Wells Report? Yes, yes it was.

Amnorix 11-25-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 11905857)
Yep straight from the official investigation and from the scientific engineer/physics professor that studied the case.

Source: Wells Report
The science

■ Investigators hired Exponent, a scientific and engineering consulting firm, and Dr. Daniel R. Marlow, a physics professor at Princeton University, to spearhead the scientific aspects of the case.

■ Exponent found that the loss of air pressure in the Patriots’ footballs could not be explained by any “environmental or physical factors.” The firm accounted for temperature, weather conditions, football actions, functionality, and reliability of the gauges used, and human error.

None of the tests, according to the report, could account for such a “statistically significant” loss of air pressure, which was on average 0.45 to 1.02 less than the Colts’ footballs at halftime.

“This absence of a credible scientific explanation for the Patriots’ halftime measurements tends to support a finding that human intervention may account for the additional loss of pressure exhibited by the Patriots balls,” the report reads.

■ The firm found that a needle can be inserted to release air from 13 footballs in “well under one minute and forty seconds,” the time the report states McNally spent in the bathroom with the footballs after taking them from the officials locker room before the game. Exponent, however, didn’t definitively conclude “there was or was not tampering” based solely on its timing simulations. “The analysis of such data is ultimately dependent upon assumptions and information that is uncertain,” the report reads.

■ Exponent created the same game-day conditions that existed on Jan. 18 and ran experiments to try to achieve the same loss of pressure as the Patriots footballs. It didn’t happen. “Exponent concluded that the average pressures recorded for the Patriots game balls during halftime of the AFC Championship Game were lower than the lowest average pressures attained by the simulations,” the report reads.

As multiple non-Patriot fan scientists have stated, Exponent made several mistakes in their analysis, including not accounting for wind/rain, the effect of keeping the wet balls in bags, rather than in open/dry air, and the effect of the re-warming of the Colts balls in the locker room.

The Patriots balls weren't too low compared to the ideal gas law. The Colts balls were "high", and they were high because of re-warming. But the NFL was focused on proving guilt, and they made it happen.

Professor Leonard's powerpoint presentation lays it all out. I'm not going to rehash the whole thing. The guy is an Eagles fan with NO skin in the game, and explains why the conclusions drawn are inaccurate, and the evidence clearly shows no deflation.

TEX 11-25-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11905952)
As multiple non-Patriot fan scientists have stated, Exponent made several mistakes in their analysis, including not accounting for wind/rain, the effect of keeping the wet balls in bags, rather than in open/dry air, and the effect of the re-warming of the Colts balls in the locker room.

The Patriots balls weren't too low compared to the ideal gas law. The Colts balls were "high", and they were high because of re-warming. But the NFL was focused on proving guilt, and they made it happen.

Professor Leonard's powerpoint presentation lays it all out. I'm not going to rehash the whole thing. The guy is an Eagles fan with NO skin in the game, and explains why the conclusions drawn are inaccurate, and the evidence clearly shows no deflation.

Give it up Dude. That Patriots cheated (again), got caught (again) and Tom Brady lied. It's very simple to follow. Problem is that you don't want to. That says worlds about you... Now go have a have a circle-jerk, with other delusional Pats fans, and do semen shots when you're done.

ChiTown 11-25-2015 11:21 AM

Pats will wipe their ass with the Broncos

Saccopoo 11-25-2015 11:47 AM

Patriots are going to knock their dicks in the dirt, and I really don't give two shits about this game.

OctoberFart 11-25-2015 12:20 PM

Brady/Ball boy/Pats or some combination were involved with breaking the rules known as cheating and got caught. They got off on technicalities like a lot of people do in the court system. It is funny to me how all Pat fans will defend all of their BS until the end. It's not like it was one freaking game the balls were thought to be low. The Ravens obviously tipped the Colts off. Admit it, deal with it and it had zero effect on the AFC champ game but breaking rules is breaking rules.

Amnorix 11-25-2015 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11905971)
Give it up Dude. That Patriots cheated (again), got caught (again) and Tom Brady lied. It's very simple to follow. Problem is that you don't want to. That says worlds about you... Now go have a have a circle-jerk, with other delusional Pats fans, and do semen shots when you're done.

NON-PATRIOTS FAN SCIENTISTS.

Key point that you wish to ignore.

ThaVirus 11-25-2015 12:46 PM

Pats fans are an embarrassment

Mother****erJones 11-25-2015 12:53 PM

The fact that Pats fans have to come here and defend their cheating asses is comedy gold.

Just accept it and move on. Ya got 4 Super Bowls and have been to 6.

Amnorix 11-25-2015 01:08 PM

Great timing. Here's the full lecture by MIT Professor / Eagles fan John Leonard. Only 1.5 hours!! I'm sure everyone will immediately start watching!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kp4u9vkNxhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OctoberFart 11-25-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11906212)
The fact that Pats fans have to come here and defend their cheating asses is comedy gold.

Actually been to 8.

TEX 11-25-2015 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11906212)

Yep. Says everything about them. Idiot Boy Amnorix probably convinced himself that O.J. is innocent too. :loser:

OctoberFart 11-25-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11905847)

If I was the Broncos, I'd put Bong Miller on Cannon and make Pats use Gronk to help block.

Mile High Mania 11-27-2015 05:51 PM

Looks like Sanders will play, but Mathis may miss... that sucks for the OL and Ware is out again.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

Mother****erJones 11-27-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 11906308)
Actually been to 8.

Ya I meant to add this Belichick era.

Mother****erJones 11-27-2015 06:24 PM

I'm going Denver 24-13. Pats are so beat up

Mile High Mania 11-27-2015 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11909212)
I'm going Denver 24-13. Pats are so beat up

Ha! Don't worry, NE will win.

Mother****erJones 11-27-2015 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11909215)
Ha! Don't worry, NE will win.

I'm being serious, reverse mojo aside. I just don't see them scoring on your defense

Mile High Mania 11-28-2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11909249)
I'm being serious, reverse mojo aside. I just don't see them scoring on your defense

We'll see... according to the Boston Globe, Amendola is out.

If there's a time for this team to be defeated, it's now. It's going to suck to watch this depleted team walk away undefeated (again).

Mennonite 11-28-2015 10:43 AM

Hopefully, the ground opens up and swallows both teams.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-28-2015 10:45 AM

Slurp, slurp, slurp

Mother****erJones 11-28-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11909834)
We'll see... according to the Boston Globe, Amendola is out.

If there's a time for this team to be defeated, it's now. It's going to suck to watch this depleted team walk away undefeated (again).

Just have to look at it like how are they getting to 24 points? Call it that to win this game for arguments sake. All you have to do is play defense like you do (albeit bonehead penalties) and Brock not turn it over wildly and you win. IMO

notorious 11-28-2015 10:56 AM

Dink and dunk mixed with the run is what Denver's defense is least-best against (still excellent), so prepare yourself for a shitload of 3-7 yard passes.

Denver should win this unless Brock does what shitty QB's do.

Mother****erJones 11-28-2015 11:03 AM

Danny Amendola - WR - Patriots
CSN New England's Michael Giardi reports Danny Amendola (knee) is not expected to travel with the team to Denver.
Reports surfaced Friday night Amendola would not make the trip, but New England was not expected to make the final decision until after Amendola worked out Saturday morning. It appears they did not see what they needed to in the workout, and Amendola will not suit up against the Broncos. Amendola's absence leaves New England very thin at receiver. Keshawn Martin (hamstring, questionable) should see the majority of the snaps if he is active, and Chris Harper should have a decent sized role as well. Neither is worth starting against the best pass defense in the league. Amendola being close this week suggests he should be good to go Week 13.
Source: Michael Giardi on Twitter Nov 28 - 10:57 AM

ClevelandBronco 11-28-2015 01:46 PM

Patriots by three scores.

Toby Waller 11-29-2015 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 11910257)
Patriots by three scores.

minus 4 scores

WhawhaWhat 11-29-2015 01:26 AM

Supposed to be a snow game.

Chiefshrink 11-29-2015 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 11904525)
Pats blow them out. They have a great front 7 and will stop an average donk running game. Denver is going to struggle to score points. Billy always destroys Wade and Kubiak scheming and despite a shit OL they will have success moving the ball on Denver. I am hoping a bunch of money comes in on Denver once media hypes Patriot injuries and the line drops. I am putting the farm and all the cows on Patriots.

26-10 Pats.

BINGO !!!

Chiefshrink 11-29-2015 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 11911366)
Supposed to be a snow game.

won't be significant

Potato 11-29-2015 08:39 AM

After this game Brady could have a 2-6 record in Denver and an overall losing record vs Denver 5-6. Making Denver the only team in the NFL to have a winning record over the cheater.

Mile High Mania 11-29-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potato (Post 11911476)
After this game Brady could have a 2-6 record in Denver and an overall losing record vs Denver 5-6

I would support that, but sticking with Pats 23 - Broncos 17.

GloryDayz 11-29-2015 10:11 AM

I had to walk around the block working-up the strength to possibly think about hoping for a Pats win. The good news is I don't....

I'm hoping for a meteor event happening about 4 minutes after kickoff.

BigMeatballDave 11-29-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 11911551)
I had to walk around the block working-up the strength to possibly think about hoping for a Pats win. The good news is I don't....

I'm hoping for a meteor event happening about 4 minutes after kickoff.

Heh, these teams are not worth dying for.

New World Order 11-29-2015 05:14 PM

Just bet Denver +2.5. Don't let me down mhm.

Mile High Mania 11-29-2015 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 11914612)

Hahaha... we shall see, hoping for the best, expecting a close loss.

New World Order 11-29-2015 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11914618)
Hahaha... we shall see, hoping for the best, expecting a close loss.

Never thought I would root for Denver, but I feel better about Denver tonight than I did KC -6.5 against Buff.

KChiefs1 11-29-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 11914612)

How much you win?

petegz28 11-29-2015 11:09 PM

I'd say the Refs won and handed the win stat to Denver

Mile High Mania 11-29-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 11916626)

Of course.

Chiefshrink 11-29-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11916632)
Of course.

Congrats MHM. Granted it was against a Pats team in the ICU BUT Osweiler did perform when he had to and that's all that matters regardless.

Rausch 11-29-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 11916692)
Congrats MHM. Granted it was against a Pats team in the ICU BUT Osweiler did perform when he had to and that's all that matters regardless.

Wins are wins.

Every team is beat up by week 12...

Pasta Little Brioni 11-29-2015 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11916632)
Of course.

Typical Mule Tool

TEX 11-29-2015 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 11916626)

WHY would you say that? Is it because EVERY close call went against the Pats? (Serves them right BTW)

Pasta Little Brioni 11-29-2015 11:33 PM

Thomas pushes off and draws a holding penalty saving the game ROFL

TEX 11-29-2015 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11916756)
Thomas pushes off and draws a holding penalty saving the game ROFL

Should have been a non-call and I'm not sure that Brock wasn't already in the process of being sacked. Regardless, Thomas initiated what little contact there was. Deal is SOME CALL was going to bet made in that instance, so it was called. :shake:

New World Order 11-30-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 11916616)
How much you win?

45 bucks. Think I might go Raiders next weekend if Houston is out.

TribalElder 11-30-2015 03:05 AM

The refs win so we all lose for watching

Toby Waller 11-30-2015 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 11916925)

thats why your a genius Mr. Not Sure

Mile High Mania 11-30-2015 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 11916692)

Thanks. If the Patriots had won, all the talk would be about them as the greatest team ever - next man up, yadda, yadda, yadda... now, the chatter is all about their team being serious depleted on the road, snowstorm battling the refs. Not by all, but by many.

Refs blew lots of calls for both squads, as they do every week.

Denver's defense gave up some big plays, but they locked down more often than not and I was happy to see Brock play well. I know that many around here said he played like crap, but I guess I saw it differently.

Again, not saying he's the 'next great QB', but he showed some positive signs that he can make good decisions and lead the team.

Next up, Chargers - this win was huge for seeding.

ChiefRocka 11-30-2015 06:36 AM

You know, watching the play live, I thought Gronk was trying to buy a call from the refs when he acted a fool on that debatable late/low hit. Big man thrash hard on ground like little baby then barely limped in locker room after leaving cart.

Mile High Mania 11-30-2015 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 11916950)
You know, watching the play live, I thought Gronk was trying to buy a call from the refs when he acted a fool on that debatable late/low hit. Big man thrash hard on ground like little baby then barely limped in locker room after leaving cart.

They can't hit high, so where should they hit? As it happened, I honestly never once thought it was a late or low hit. I've called out Talib and Miller for their bullsh, so I'm not looking at it through orange/blue lenses.

I just don't see how that could be viewed as a low/late hit.

manchambo 11-30-2015 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 11916950)

Now you're gonna call that a debatable hit? They just tackled him. He isn't a quarterback.

OctoberFart 11-30-2015 09:37 AM

Wow I did not think the Donkeys could run on that Pat D like that. They have all the injury excuses but their D is pretty healthy. They let a terrible OL push them around and a wet behind the ears QB put 23 pts on them from the 4th quarter on. Pats are very overrated and the injuries are piling up.

TEX 11-30-2015 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 11916925)

Just another day in the NFL - it's entertainment. Happens every week. But it's fun to watch regardless. Just can't take it too seriously. :shrug:

Halfcan 11-30-2015 09:52 AM

I think the NFL's love affair with the Pats is over. It was pretty obvious they did not want them to win this one. One bad call after another and so many non calls on the Donks as well. It seemed every time the Pats made a big play a late flag would come in. The Cheating Donks should have had at least a dozen more penalties in their "amazing" comeback. Holding calls just don't apply to this team.

And a big FU to the NFL for all their concussion protocall bullshit-and that really is what it is. 4th quarter-Donks player launches himself and hits Brady head to head on a very late hit-no flag. Maybe this is payback but when the refs allow this on the best QB in the NFL-no player is safe.

And another F U to the Donks for taking Gronk out at the knee. I hope it all comes back to these cheap shot bastards. How many time have we seen them try to end guys careers? From eye poking to obvious knee hits.

Congrats to the Cheating Donks you finally beat the Pats with a ton of help. I am sure you will not be so lucky in the playoffs.

notorious 11-30-2015 09:59 AM

Now people are saying the Gronk hit was dirty?

Oh JFC, that might have been the cleanest play of the game.

Amnorix 11-30-2015 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11917090)

Didn't look dirty to me. Brady also said this morning in an interview that he didn't think it was dirty.

Mile High Mania 11-30-2015 10:11 AM

That's the thing with CP... few teams ever win a clean game. Denver never does apparently. But, I do get that this is a rival board, so that's expected to a degree.

There were some missed calls on both sides, a few act like the only way Denver won this one was due to bad calls. Silly. TEX is now saying that the NFL is building up Brock... oh my, that's jumping right off the cliff and straight into Looneyville.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11917097)
Didn't look dirty to me. Brady also said this morning in an interview that he didn't think it was dirty.

Brady had a great answer ... you can't hit a player high, so you have to hit them low.

Amnorix 11-30-2015 10:36 AM

Latest reports are that Gronk may only miss one game, "if that", though I havent' seen a definitive MRI result comment yet. In any event, the news seems highly optimistic so far.

Halfcan 11-30-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11917097)

I think since Denver has a long history of cheap shots at opposing player's knees- when they see it on a star like Gronk-they assume they are trying to end his career.

The Brady helmet to helmet hit was late and supposedly not allowed in the NFL.

Only the Donks can get away with a D player launching themselves and hitting Brady high and in the head. Payback from the Commish, no doubt.

It should bring a fine IF the NFL really cares about their players as they state in all the commercials.

Tombstone RJ 11-30-2015 10:59 AM

your tears, they are fresh and salty...

Toby Waller 11-30-2015 01:02 PM

Quote:

He barely got brushed against

OctoberFart 11-30-2015 01:06 PM

Quote:

Just sour grapes. Have to hit them like that so you don't get a flag.

TEX 11-30-2015 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellypitts (Post 11917402)
He barely got brushed against

Yep. The hit looked clean to me. The thing that looked awkward was his landing. Then when he proceeded to do the fish on the turf, I had the look that Brady had on his face... Like WTF?

Amnorix 12-02-2015 11:02 AM

I pretty much never complain about refs, but given the way the refs called the game, this SI cover is pretty hilarious.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVJyAB7WEAQCzZh.jpg

TEX 12-02-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 11921484)
I pretty much never complain about refs, but given the way the refs called the game, this SI cover is pretty hilarious.

The Donx got ALL the BIG CALLS and the NON CALLS (like the Mag cover) to go their way. Perhaps this is how the NFL is going to hand it to the Pats to make up for all the cheating. Will be interesting to see how their games get called come playoff time. :hmmm:

Deal is, the DONX are SCUM. If the Refs are gonna gift games to Pat's opponents, the way they did Sunday night, I'd rather it be against teams that play the game the way it's supposed to be played instead of some total scum cheap shot outfit like Denver.

Tombstone RJ 12-02-2015 11:21 AM

lol

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11917103)
That's the thing with CP... few teams ever win a clean game. Denver never does apparently. But, I do get that this is a rival board, so that's expected to a degree.

There were some missed calls on both sides, a few act like the only way Denver won this one was due to bad calls. Silly. TEX is now saying that the NFL is building up Brock... oh my, that's jumping right off the cliff and straight into Looneyville.

Brady had a great answer ... you can't hit a player high, so you have to hit them low.

We ****ing hate Denver's guts. You know that. Don't come on here all flabbergasted at our takes.

Mile High Mania 12-02-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11921544)
We ****ing hate Denver's guts. You know that. Don't come on here all flabbergasted at our takes.

Certainly not flabbergasted.

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11921565)
Certainly not flabbergasted.

You act like it at times. Lol it's a Chiefs board. You should be used to it by now.

TEX 12-02-2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11917103)

Really Mule Tool, "Missed calls on both sides? Name them on BOTH sides. Now name the ones that went against the Patriots. MUCH easier - even for a tool-talking fool like your.

Add yes, I stand by what I say -no PA double-talk. Perhaps that's why you can't seem to follow.

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 11:36 AM

I'm certainly not going to feel sorry for NE because of all the shit they do. What goes around comes around.

Mile High Mania 12-02-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11921567)
You act like it at times. Lol it's a Chiefs board. You should be used to it by now.

I totally get that, it's fun though and it's because teams in the division are more competitive right now. It's funny at times how things are viewed, I mean if you read comments here, Denver hasn't had a clean or good win all year and KC is the most victimized by the refs or the league.

I hope it's a battle the rest of the way, would love to see KC at DEN on the 2nd round.

TEX 12-02-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11921567)

Yep. Not only that, he deserves it. It's been what - 15 YEARS?!?!?! ROFL

Mile High Mania 12-02-2015 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11921580)
Yep. Not only that, he deserves it. It's been what - 15 YEARS?!?!?! ROFL

16 if you add the KCStar days.

TEX 12-02-2015 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11921577)
I totally get that, it's fun though and it's because teams in the division are more competitive right now. It's funny at times how things are viewed, I mean if you read comments here, Denver hasn't had a clean or good win all year and KC is the most victimized by the refs or the league.

I hope it's a battle the rest of the way, would love to see KC at DEN on the 2nd round.

Right! So easy to say with a 3-game lead and only 5 to go. ROFL Sure weren't saying that two weeks ago after the stomping at your place. Holy shit - don't you ever get tired of your own double-talking BS? :loser:

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11921577)

Well we do usually get ****ed in every aspect and are really unlucky at times. You know that too. But you won't find one person here that doesn't think we didn't get lucky. We got breaks against buffalo certainly. But we also made plays to win that game offensively. We've been on the ends of real shitty calls like the Arizona game last season. Shit happens.

Now you know my take when I want credit for beating you when all your fan boys won't give credit when credit is due.

TEX 12-02-2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11921586)
16 if you add the KCStar days.

Issues bro - issues...:rolleyes:

Hey - I want to go hang out on the Raiders Board for 16 years! How COOL is THAT?!?!?! ROFL

thabear04 12-02-2015 01:40 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...134646470.html
Does Sports Illustrated's cover photo show another missed call in Patriots-Broncos?

his week's Sports Illustrated cover is ... interesting?

Considering the hullabaloo over officiating in the Denver Broncos' 30-24 upset of the New England Patriots — a storyline we've covered to death here on Shutdown Corner — the fine folks at SI picked a picture that could be interpreted as a Broncos player holding Patriots defensive tackle Dominique Easley.

[]

You wonder if the magazine's editors selected this photo from a pile of possible pics that could have landed on the front page, simply because it juxtaposed the game's main storyline — that Broncos backup quarterback Brock Osweiler improved to 1-0 against Tom Brady — against the sidebar story of officiating.

Maybe this was just the best photo of Osweiler the photographer had on his memory card, because it's a damn good shot, for sure. Or maybe, as several astute NFL redditors pointed out, Easley was in the midst of a rip move that put Denver's offensive lineman in a compromising position, and it wasn't a penalty.

Personally, it's much more fun to imagine the possibility that the photographer had hundreds of pictures to choose from for a Sports Illustrated cover shot, but couldn't find a single one without an uncalled penalty in the background, so they were forced to go with this one. Because conspiracy theories are fun.

Halfcan 12-02-2015 02:04 PM

Brock on- how ghey.

NFL gifted that game to the Donks- and it took those cheating bastards into overtime to win. Pictures don't lie. How embarrassing for the NFL and the Refs to be shown as the frauds they are. Blatant hold by a Donk O linemen- something they have gotten away with since the Horseface days.

If they call games the rest of the year like they did against the Pats-better just give them the SB trophy now. Disgusting rigged bullshit.