ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What do we know about the Titans. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286094)

RunKC 08-30-2014 10:45 PM

Chiefs have better Coach, QB, pass rush and playmaker. Plus we're at home.

We're winning this game

Hammock Parties 08-30-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10865688)
Chiefs have better Coach, QB, pass rush and playmaker. Plus we're at home.

We're winning this game

So now individuals matter instead of a team.

cdcox 08-30-2014 10:55 PM

Chiefs a 5.5 point favorites.

RunKC 08-30-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10865702)
So now individuals matter instead of a team.

Chiefs have better team overall.

Hammock Parties 08-30-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10865716)
Chiefs have better team overall.

LMAO

Have you seen this roster?

NO WRs.

Poverty line.

Terrible secondary. 3, maybe 4 impact players in the front 7.

It's a trainwreck.

RunKC 08-30-2014 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10865718)
LMAO

Have you seen this roster?

NO WRs.

Poverty line.

Terrible secondary. 3, maybe 4 impact players in the front 7.

It's a trainwreck.

Have you seen How awful Jake Locker is?

beach tribe 08-30-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10865720)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...pse2409e4a.jpg
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps0dd4458b.gif

royr17 08-30-2014 11:20 PM

Today I was talking to a guy that was a Titans fan and asked him how the Titans have been using McCluster, if he was lining up at WR or RB. He told me that they are basically operating him as a RB that he's not lining up as a RB much. I hope DJ ends his year, hahaha.

Simply Red 08-30-2014 11:26 PM

we'll beat Tennessee guys. That much I'm pretty sure of. I'll handle the Game thread.

Simply Red 08-30-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 10865725)
I hope DJ ends his year, hahaha.

That's classy of you to say.

royr17 08-30-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10865739)
That's classy of you to say.

Im probably one of very few people that actually liked McCluster, and am actually upset that he left, gready bastard, lol.

Simply Red 08-30-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 10865740)
Im probably one of very few people that actually liked McCluster, and am actually upset that he left, gready bastard, lol.

Well I did too :( but It just seems that always bites us in the ass when we wish injury - LOL

Hammock Parties 08-30-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10865720)

He's had a great preseason.

Last year before he got hurt he was doing very well.

I think you are full of wishful thinking.

New World Order 08-30-2014 11:37 PM

Jake Locker has looked legit during the preseason and Justin Hunter could be a superstar soon.

Don't sleep on them

Simply Red 08-31-2014 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10865750)
Jake Locker has looked legit during the preseason and Justin Hunter could be a superstar soon.

Don't sleep on them

The Titans are a fairly good squad, lots of nice people play for them. Nashville is a nice town - everyone is very friendly in that town as well.

New World Order 08-31-2014 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10865796)
The Titans are a fairly good squad, lots of nice people play for them. Nashville is a nice town - everyone is very friendly in that town as well.

LMAO

Man that was funny

Ming the Merciless 08-31-2014 12:55 AM

We should handle business but then what?

How big will the high be when we beat Tennessee...How big will Mav's penis feel???? only to come crashing down relentlessly to a 3 incher over the next 5 weeks after that.....

It should be pretty epic

DTLB58 08-31-2014 01:04 AM

Justin Hunter will burn us for 2 TD's week 1 whether it be in real time or garbage time. He is a star in the making and our secondary well, isn't.

Mav 08-31-2014 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 10865866)
Justin Hunter will burn us for 2 TD's week 1 whether it be in real time or garbage time. He is a star in the making and our secondary well, isn't.

I really hope not. Him of all people.

He was pick 34.

Ming the Merciless 08-31-2014 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10865898)
I really hope not. Him of all people.

He was pick 34.

that was around where we picked up mccluster

and also around where we traded 2 picks (35ish?) for Smith

**** the 30's

Mav 08-31-2014 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10865900)

**** the 30's

Yah. He was the pick.

Simply Red 08-31-2014 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10865900)

**** the 30's

Are you a Nile Davis fan? I'm excited to see him. He seems nice too, which is good.

Ming the Merciless 08-31-2014 02:06 AM

we know they have the balls to spend a high 2nd round draft pick on a QB

Ming the Merciless 08-31-2014 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10865907)
Are you a Nile Davis fan? I'm excited to see him. He seems nice too, which is good.

i actually am, i think he is classy

Mav 08-31-2014 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10865907)

Weren't you going to sleep like two hours ago mr classy?

Sandy Vagina 08-31-2014 05:45 AM

Summary of the last several pages...

Arguing about a Chiefs W/L prediction against the Titans.. as if anyone really knows.

.. and Clay dropping knowledge from PFF as if it's his own.

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 05:52 AM

An organized and motivated team wins, a lethargic and unprepared team loses.

The Titans have neither the talent nor the prospects for continued success to defeat the Chiefs in a home opener. They're an NFL placeholder, the Wigan of the NFL.

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 06:09 AM

Didn't want to start a new topic on this, but wasn't sure where to put it, but anyone catch Kevin Armstrong's ST film review on the most recent Hard Knocks? Marthfocker that dude is motivated and perhaps [time will tell] a motivator. Laid the wood on his unit something fierce. Hope shit like that is happening at Chief's facilities in prep.

Walked right up to a guy who missed a block and said 'this was coached right and you didn't perform. I'm telling you to your face right here. You're not good enough to be an asshole. Do what I tell you.'

:clap:

At the end of that episode Hester juked the HOLY **** out of Pollard [now this post is relevant].

Eleazar 08-31-2014 06:11 AM

Defense sucks

Locker sucks

Chiefs win

Red Dawg 08-31-2014 07:23 AM

We have a crappie OL and secondary. No Bowe either so our WR's will be really be crap. Alex and JC will have to play incredible games to win and Kelce will be needed to do some damage.

Wildcat2005 08-31-2014 07:27 AM

Locker doesn't suck I don't know why anyone would think that. He was doing well last year before he got hurt. The wr core has the potential to be really good with Hunter coming on. Wright looked really good last year. Don't think the titans will win but they have a legit passing game.

Hammock Parties 08-31-2014 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10865934)
Summary of the last several pages...

Arguing about a Chiefs W/L prediction against the Titans.. as if anyone really knows.

.. and Clay dropping knowledge from PFF as if it's his own.

I'm really surprised people here are so ignorant about Jason McCourty. He's a well above average player and certainly not a jag as the OP states.

How else would you have me present evidence that Direckshun is wrong?

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat2005 (Post 10865977)
Locker doesn't suck

Not the point

Quote:

I don't know why anyone would think that. He was doing well last year before he got hurt. The wr core has the potential to be really good with Hunter coming on. Wright looked really good last year. Don't think the titans will win but they have a legit passing game.
The point

TLO 08-31-2014 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10865402)
Was talking about mccourty.

They are both jags

The chiefs have the better qb. The chiefs will commit less turnovers.

The chiefs will win.

What does jags mean? I've seen that a few times recently, and really have no idea.

milkman 08-31-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10866010)
What does jags mean? I've seen that a few times recently, and really have no idea.

Just
Another
Guy

TLO 08-31-2014 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10866013)
Just
Another
Guy

:doh!:

Probably should have been able to figure that one out on my own.

58-4ever 08-31-2014 08:25 AM

they were the last team we beat in the Playoffs

OldSchool 08-31-2014 08:26 AM

I don't get why people keep saying that the Titans have a bad defense? It's actually better than ours is. They are a lot better in the secondary and also better with their interior pressure and collapsing the pocket thanks to Casey. Their strengths match up very well with our weaknesses.

Hell, offensively they match up well against us too. They have a strong WR core with Hunter, Washington, and Wright leading the group. Their OL is well above average.

It's going to be as tough a win as any if Locker plays anywhere close to what he's capable of.

TLO 08-31-2014 08:28 AM

I've seen the Chiefs favored anywhere between 4.5 and 6 points.

If I was old enough to legally gamble, I'd put a couple hundred bucks on the Titans.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-31-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10866010)

It means he is sooooo bad he was cut by the JAG's

Mav 08-31-2014 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10866028)
I don't get why people keep saying that the Titans have a bad defense? It's actually better than ours is. They are a lot better in the secondary and also better with their interior pressure and collapsing the pocket thanks to Casey. Their strengths match up very well with our weaknesses.

Hell, offensively they match up well against us too. They have a strong WR core with Hunter, Washington, and Wright leading the group. Their OL is well above average.

It's going to be as tough a win as any if Locker plays anywhere close to what he's capable of.

Are you accounting for the fact they just changed to the 3-4 with Horton and whiz? And I understand your respect for Jurrel Casey, but they don't have a d linemen who is better than Poe.

They don't have any where near the pass rushers the Chiefs do, and their best ilb is Zack Brown (tar heel), but he is no where near Dj.

I'm just curious where you see this massive difference.

DC.chief 08-31-2014 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10866028)

There defensive line is not better than the chiefs. Casey is a monster but he doesn't man the interior anymore. He was moved to the end. Sammie Lee Hill and rookie daquan jones will cover the middle of the line. Outside of Casey and maybe Derrick Morgan they lack reliable play makers on D.

As others have said though they are changing to hortons 3-4 and that does take time to adjust.

DC.chief 08-31-2014 09:00 AM

Mccourty is a great corner but Coty sucks big time on the outside. I think they start blidi wreh-wilson opposite of jmac and have coty man slot wr, which he did well at last year.

That defense may come around as the year goes on but they have struggled mightily so far. Zero push up the middle and they seem to have forgotten how to tackle.

OldSchool 08-31-2014 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10866045)
Are you accounting for the fact they just changed to the 3-4 with Horton and whiz? And I understand your respect for Jurrel Casey, but they don't have a d linemen who is better than Poe.

They don't have any where near the pass rushers the Chiefs do, and their best ilb is Zack Brown (tar heel), but he is no where near Dj.

I'm just curious where you see this massive difference.

They have enough pieces to run Horton's defense effectively. Casey will play the same role that Dockett did for the Cards, they've done fine without dominant edge rushers with creating pressure up front due to the strength of their interior rushers. While they may not be dominant in their front 7, they are more than adequate enough to deal with and take advantage of our pathetic OL, especially as the 1st game of the season when our coaching staff still seems to be unsure about who should be starting. Hell, Casey alone is enough to cause problems up front for us; he is a better pass rusher than Poe is right now.

On top of our bottom 3 OL making their front 7 look like All-Pros, they have a superior secondary that can cover any of our WRs quite easily, especially now that Bowe isn't going to be out there. Donnie Avery will be our best and most dependable perimeter weapon, think about that for a minute.

Smith is going to have to bring some of his playoff magic and Charles is going to have to do his best Barry Sanders impression for us to win if it becomes a high scoring game given our lack of ability to cover any of their WRs.

FlaChief58 08-31-2014 09:33 AM

Dexter will rape faces

MahiMike 08-31-2014 09:49 AM

Good to get the 1st win. 1-0.

RealSNR 08-31-2014 09:51 AM

I remember sucking AIDS in the preseason just like this in 2011 and 2012.

People said, "Well, at least we play Buffalo. That should get our confidence back."

I see the same thing happening with the Titans here. And I don't think it's going to be pretty at all.

38-17 Titans. It's going to be that bad.

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10866194)
I remember sucking AIDS in the preseason just like this in 2011 and 2012.

People said, "Well, at least we play Buffalo. That should get our confidence back."

I see the same thing happening with the Titans here. And I don't think it's going to be pretty at all.

38-17 Titans. It's going to be that bad.

Aww how adorable. Thinks preseason means anything but owner $$ and player injury minefield.

Hammock Parties 08-31-2014 09:58 AM

SNR is right. The third game of 2012 preseason was a sobering precursor to disaster.

RealSNR 08-31-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10866200)
Aww how adorable. Thinks preseason means anything but owner $$ and player injury minefield.

The wins and losses don't mean anything, but the quality of play is nevertheless a fairly good indicator of your team's strengths and weaknesses.

Our starting offense didn't score a single TD all preseason. Our starting offensive line was horrendous. Our starting secondary wasn't exactly sharp, either.

Do these problems magically disappear? Sometimes, but it usually takes a few games.

Chiefs fans are pointing to the Titans like it's an easy W. They did the same with Buffalo. Just because those teams aren't very good doesn't mean we're going to win against them. Based on what we've seen, WE'RE not a very good team either.

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10866267)
Chiefs fans are pointing to the Titans like it's an easy W. They did the same with Buffalo.

BTW, congrats on the first use of the term 'easy' in the thread.

-King- 08-31-2014 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10866269)

LMAO

RealSNR 08-31-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10866269)

Sorry. You're right. Nobody said "easy win."

I shouldn't ever paraphrase. Ever.

Baby Lee 08-31-2014 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10866277)

paraphrase != mischaracterize.

People wonder how things get polarized here. Maybe it's when people turn a sliver of compromise into an extreme.

We have a chance, or we should win this particular game if we are prepared and motivated, turn into 'check out the malook who thinks the season is a cake walk.'

RunKC 08-31-2014 10:36 AM

Lol at people comparing 2012 to this year. Reid is far better and will have us ready

-King- 08-31-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10866277)

People thinking we can and should win doesn't mean they think it will be easy.

Sandy Vagina 08-31-2014 10:46 AM

To each his own, I guess. If some folks want to wave the white flag and accept defeat before the battle even starts? Fuk em... no choice but to let them.

If they are so concerned about being proven right on a forum? Let them squeal gloom-n-doom while attaching the caveat of "if proven wrong, then it means KC is succeeding, so who gives a shit I was wrong, yay!" Way to cover your emotional bases.

OldSchool 08-31-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10866351)
To each his own, I guess. If some folks want to wave the white flag and accept defeat before the battle even starts? Fuk em... no choice but to let them.

If they are so concerned about being proven right on a forum? Let them squeal gloom-n-doom while attaching the caveat of "if proven wrong, then it means KC is succeeding, so who gives a shit I was wrong, yay!" Way to cover your emotional bases.

Not waving the white flag at all, we have a good chance to win and as good a shot as any at making the playoffs this year, provided our "stars" actually play to their capabilities and our other starters don't crap themselves along the way.

Just saying that the Titans are looking like a worse match-up for us than a lot of people realize.

They have guys who can cover, our best receiver on the field will be Donnie Avery.

They have the ability to blow up the pocket, our OL is especially weak in the middle.

They have multiple guys who can get open against good secondaries, we have a secondary that can't seem to cover anyone.

We have a great front 7 but they have a good to great offensive line that is fully capable of neutralizing that strength of ours.

Strongside 08-31-2014 11:03 AM

What I know about the Titans:

They will start the season 0-1.

Chin up, mother****ers!

Sandy Vagina 08-31-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10866395)
Not waving the white flag at all, we have a good chance to win and as good a shot as any at making the playoffs this year, provided our "stars" actually play to their capabilities and our other starters don't crap themselves along the way.

Just saying that the Titans are looking like a worse match-up for us than a lot of people realize.

They have guys who can cover, our best receiver on the field will be Donnie Avery.

They have the ability to blow up the pocket, our OL is especially weak in the middle.

They have multiple guys who can get open against good secondaries, we have a secondary that can't seem to cover anyone.

We have a great front 7 but they have a good to great offensive line that is fully capable of neutralizing that strength of ours.

Some folks clearly are... or are at least fronting as such to protect themselves from potential disappointment. Figuring for less tears, if they go in already expecting the worst. I look at the schedule and see no easy wins or clear losses. We just really don't know what KC offense or defense will show up.

Sandy Vagina 08-31-2014 11:44 AM

Don't really see an ideal thread to stick this in... (from Roto)

Quote:

ESPN's Adam Teicher has been told that Travis Kelce's big-play ability is one reason the Chiefs weren't more aggressive in pursuing wide receivers this offseason.

This suggests that Kelce will be a real part of the Week 1 gameplan even though his first-team snaps were limited in the preseason. Note that with Dwayne Bowe suspended for Week 1, the Chiefs' wideout depth chart reads Donnie Avery, Frankie Hammond, Junior Hemingway, Albert Wilson, A.J. Jenkins. Kelce, an exciting talent with eye-opening playmaking ability after the catch, is a prime TE2 target. We'll have a better read on his exact role after Week 1.

Simply Red 08-31-2014 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10865910)
i actually am, i think he is classy

He really is, Pawn. Good call that time.

The Franchise 08-31-2014 03:08 PM

Hunter will go over 100 yards on the day.

LoneWolf 08-31-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10866399)
What I know about the Titans:

They will start the season 0-1.

Chin up, mother****ers!

I like your style.

Simply Red 08-31-2014 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10866897)
I like your style.

you seem like a nice person.

RealSNR 08-31-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10866287)
paraphrase != mischaracterize.

People wonder how things get polarized here. Maybe it's when people turn a sliver of compromise into an extreme.

We have a chance, or we should win this particular game if we are prepared and motivated, turn into 'check out the malook who thinks the season is a cake walk.'

And you're doing the very same thing, assuming that just because even the most hardcore of homers can conceive of a possible Week 1 loss, that means they're not overconfident.

Call it whatever you want, but a huge portion of this forum is overselling this team's ability to win next week.

Just like they did the Buffalo Bills.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-31-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10865206)
Locker has been mostly terrible in his NFL career

But but but 1st round!!!!!!!!!#

Pasta Little Brioni 08-31-2014 04:40 PM

The hyperbole of this place has become so extreme they are frightened of the Titans ROFL

The Hammer 09-01-2014 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10865033)
No point in putting this 5-11 season off any longer.

Let's talk about our first opponent. Who I happen to know nothing about.

First up, their QB position is manned by Jake Locker. Locker actually looked okay on his time on the field.

Their RB corps is alright. They've got Shonn Green, who nobody gives a shit about. But they've also got rookie Bishop Sankey, and from the sounds of it, they love him. They also have Leon Washington, who I've always been a big fan of.

It's well known at this point that the Chiefs have the league's worst WR corps. However, the Titans come close: Kendall Wright is your only surefire #2 caliber WR. Nate Washington, Dexter McCluster, and Justin Hunter are all #3 caliber. Delanie Walker is their only tight end worth anything.

Their line is pretty damn good, however. Roos is a Top Ten left tackle (that Hali nonetheless took to school recently), Levitre and Warmack are quality guards, Schwenke is a good center and Oher is fairly consistent at RT. Add into the fact that Locker is difficult to chase down, and it's going to be tough sledding for the passrushers.

On defense, they're alright. They've got a lot of guys who are decent starters, and guys that would be elite backups.

We know as well as anybody that Ropati Pitoitua is not a world beater, but Jurrell Casey on the other side is pretty good. Sammie Lee Hill at the nose is a bear to move off the ball.

Derrick Morgan and Kamerion Wimbley are their rushbackers, with Akeem Ayers rotating in. That's a solid if unspectacular group of passrushers -- it will be a good warmup for Eric Fisher before he gets skull****ed by DeMarcus Ware. Zach Brown and Wesley Woodyard are their ILBs.

It's well known that the Chiefs have the worst secondary in the NFL with Berry missing time, but the Titans come close. Coty Sensabaugh and Jason McCourty are their starters at the position -- yeaahhhhh...

Their safeties are Michael Griffin and Bernard Pollard. Tennessee is where disappointing Chiefs go to die, apparently.

They have Rob Bironas, who outside of Roos is like the only other elite talent on this team.

Titan fan coming in for a visit. Some comments on what you posted and to fill in some of info on what the Titans are like:

Bironas is gone. Got old and was cut. The guys we brought in to compete at kicker sucked really bad so it looks like we are signing Ryan Succop. :rolleyes:

Locker is okay but no star. When healthy that is.

RBs are nothing special. We are expecting some good things from Bishop Sankey (First RB taken in the draft) but we will see

WR is better than most people would realize. Kendall Wright is a solid number one guy while Nate Washington is a well rounded vet at number two. The number three guy is Justin Hunter. Hunter is a second year player who is 6'5", skinny, jumps high and can catch. Dangerous on the sideline and in the end-zone. TE is nothing special.

The OL started a major rebuild last year and should be solid this year. A lot has been invested into it.

Defense in the preseason has been shaky. We are switching from a 4-3 to a one gap 3-4 and there is a learning curve.

The D-line is probably the strongest part of the defense. Ropati Pitoitua has gotten a lot better since leaving KC. Sammie Lee Hill is a decent enough NT. The real star of the team though is Jurrell Casey. A fourth year guy who has made significant improvements every year in the league. He is playing the DE/DE position on the line.

LBs are a work in progress. Woodyard is pretty good at ILB. Brown, the other ILB is immature and undisciplined. At OLB we have guys who are basically place holders.

CB is going to be a problem. McCourty is a decent enough starter but the competition for the other CB spot, between Blindi Wreh-Wilson and Coty Sensabaugh has been disappointing. Neither has played well. Safety is pretty good with Griffin and Pollard.

HolyHat 09-01-2014 02:02 AM

Dexter McCluster is going to catch a 3-yard pass and taunt us at the 50 yard line. I cant wait.

Hammock Parties 09-01-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10867083)
The hyperbole of this place has become so extreme they are frightened of the Titans ROFL

We don't beat winning teams so...

carcosa 09-01-2014 11:08 AM

If this team is gonna win any games this year, they gotta win this one. How soul crushing would it be to lose to the Titans at home and then have to look at the rest of that schedule???

JCBRAVE 09-02-2014 09:08 AM

Hey guys, big time Titans fan here,

any questions can be directed my way.

I was hoping to get some insight on your team since all I really remember from last year was Alex Smith loves WR screens, quick outs and slants. I also know from FF that Dwayne Bowe is a bum and youre probably better off with him out week-1.

Easy 6 09-02-2014 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCBRAVE (Post 10872885)

I was hoping to get some insight on your team since all I really remember from last year was Alex Smith loves WR screens, quick outs and slants. I also know from FF that Dwayne Bowe is a bum and youre probably better off with him out week-1.

Is the team responding well to the new schemes from Wiz and Horton, did they look like they're starting to get it in preseason?

Direckshun 09-02-2014 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCBRAVE (Post 10872885)

Tell me your thoughts on acquiring all these old Chiefs rejects.

Pitoitua, McCluster, Succop, Pollard

JCBRAVE 09-02-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10872999)
Tell me your thoughts on acquiring all these old Chiefs rejects.

Pitoitua, McCluster, Succop, Pollard

Pitoitua has been solid for us.
McCluster has looked really fierce this preseason.
Succop just signed, but if you saw the 2 kickers he's replacing, youd be optimistic about him too.
And Pollard has helped turn the 26th worst defense in 2012 to 14th.

I like all you guys' castaways, any chance you let JC go too?

JCBRAVE 09-02-2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10872925)
Is the team responding well to the new schemes from Wiz and Horton, did they look like they're starting to get it in preseason?

Thus far we really dont know what the new defense will be like, Horton has kept everything a secret. We saw next to zero blitzing in the 4 preseason games. And Horton is known for sending pressure.

Tackling has been weak tho, thats 1 thing that translates from preseason to regular season, so hopefully we clan that up.

The offense is staining drives for a change, Whiz really seems to have packaged together the right mix of plays for Locker and the runningbacks. Really balanced so far.

The Franchise 09-02-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCBRAVE (Post 10873006)
Pitoitua has been solid for us.
McCluster has looked really fierce this preseason.
Succop just signed, but if you saw the 2 kickers he's replacing, youd be optimistic about him too.
And Pollard has helped turn the 26th worst defense in 2012 to 14th.

I like all you guys' castaways, any chance you let JC go too?

McCluster has looked fierce. ROFL

JCBRAVE 09-02-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10873018)
McCluster has looked fierce. ROFL

How many Titan games did you catch this preseason? I think the guy is looking like the old RB from ole miss

Pasta Little Brioni 09-02-2014 10:22 AM

Go Titans blows