ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The Long, Slow, Arduous Bataan Death March To Drafting OL On May 8th (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280387)

The Franchise 02-27-2014 04:30 PM

If Berry is traded.....I'm not longer buying ****ing jerseys of current players.

Direckshun 02-27-2014 04:39 PM

What would you guys say to that?

Cut Berry, and make a huge invesent at FS eith Byrd?

Direckshun 02-27-2014 04:39 PM

Sorry, trade Berry. For a 2nd, we'll say.

The Franchise 02-27-2014 04:44 PM

Or just ****ing move Berry to FS.

Frosty 02-27-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10457484)
Or just ****ing move Berry to FS.

No kidding. "He doesn't fit the defense because he plays in the box"

Well, don't put him there. :shake:

htismaqe 02-27-2014 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friendo (Post 10457109)
well one Super Bowl for starters...and several division titles.

HoF QB.

Nuff said.

htismaqe 02-27-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10457467)
What would you guys say to that?

Cut Berry, and make a huge invesent at FS eith Byrd?

Stupid.

Put Berry single-high and let the ****er make plays.

The entire idea is just ****ing dumb.

OldSchool 02-27-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10457528)
Stupid.

Put Berry single-high and let the ****er make plays.

The entire idea is just ****ing dumb.

How about we get a better DC? Imagine what Rob Ryan could do with this bunch . . .

TambaBerry 02-27-2014 05:54 PM

Ya wtf if they trade an All pro safety for a second round pick im done being a fan. That entire idea is idiotic and whoever came up with it should be shot.

Dante84 02-27-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10457129)
I've read rumors elsewhere that the Chiefs may target Pryor at #23 and then try to trade Berry for a 2nd round pick because they don't feel like Berry fits the defense and his contract is too high. I would hate that.

Rumors? or people throwing in their $0.02?

Big difference...

Where did you hear that info from? Not being a dick, just curious.

EDIT - read the rest and caught up.

Dante84 02-27-2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10457471)
Sorry, trade Berry. For a 2nd, we'll say.

Whaaaaatttt???? Come on...

He's a sure-fire 1st.

RunKC 03-01-2014 06:49 PM

If we lose Schwartz, I can totally see Dorsey getting a very unpopular pick like David Yankey at 23, which honestly would suck ass.

OldSchool 03-01-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10460993)
If we lose Schwartz, I can totally see Dorsey getting a very unpopular pick like David Yankey at 23, which honestly would suck ass.

Ewww, Yankey is not worth the 23rd overall pick in this draft. I like him but not at 23.

Saccopoo 03-01-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10461003)
Ewww, Yankey is not worth the 23rd overall pick in this draft. I like him but not at 23.

Yankey looks to be a total finesse player to me and I think we already have that guy in Asamoah.

If we're taking a guard at #23, I'd rather have Zach Martin.

Easy 6 03-01-2014 08:04 PM

I'm going to have to really hold myself in check if we go OL at number one AGAIN... not that we couldn't use some more new blood there, but just not at ONE.

Dorsey/Reid will reeeally push their luck with this fanbase by doing so.

OldSchool 03-01-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10461111)
Yankey looks to be a total finesse player to me and I think we already have that guy in Asamoah.

Yup, Martin is a superior prospect who would also be capable of playing OT in the NFL.

The guys I hope are around in the 3rd-4th rounds are Joel Bitonio, Brandon Thomas, and Billy Turner. Either of them would be perfect for our needs.

RunKC 03-01-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Please god no. I wan a WR or Tuitt.

OldSchool 03-01-2014 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10461339)
Please god no. I wan a WR or Tuitt.

Tuitt is going to be a 2nd round pick. Would rather give Catapano and Bailey a shot at starting at 5-tech vs wasting a 1st round pick on such an easily filled position. A bunch of 5-techs available in FA and the draft. It would be a waste to spend our 1st on one unless he was guaranteed to be the next Sheldon Richardson/Justin Smith/JJ Watt/Calais Campbell, etc.

O.city 03-01-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10461400)
Tuitt is going to be a 2nd round pick. Would rather give Catapano and Bailey a shot at starting at 5-tech vs wasting a 1st round pick on such an easily filled position. A bunch of 5-techs available in FA and the draft. It would be a waste to spend our 1st on one unless he was guaranteed to be the next Sheldon Richardson/Justin Smith/JJ Watt/Calais Campbell, etc.

Richardsons more suited to play 3 tech, but I agree

Direckshun 03-02-2014 01:05 PM

I think Tuitt sneaks into the 1st.

OldSchool 03-02-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10462489)
I think Tuitt sneaks into the 1st.

Possibly the Broncos or Pats but they'll have to be really banking on him returning to his 2012 form when he was being compared to Seymour by some scouts.

Direckshun 03-02-2014 02:43 PM

Even if he did suck.

Teams don't pass on that size/speed ratio.

OldSchool 03-02-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10462733)
Even if he did suck.

Teams don't pass on that size/speed ratio.

I think that in this draft they would, particularly in the 1st. Plus he looked slow as hell in 2013 and he didn't get a chance to show teams that he can still move like he did in 2012. He won't get a chance either with his surgery coming up. Very few teams will be willing to take that chance in the 1st in a draft that's this loaded with talent.

kccrow 03-02-2014 05:42 PM

Direckshun, I agree about OL in this draft. I have a feeling that Yankey is the pick if he's there at 23. Yankey reminds me an awful lot of Evan Mathis too. Best guard I've seen in a while.

Chief Roundup 03-02-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

:eek: WHAT??? Even over the dude you have been pimping, Gabe Jackson.

Direckshun 03-03-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 10463125)
Direckshun, I agree about OL in this draft. I have a feeling that Yankey is the pick if he's there at 23. Yankey reminds me an awful lot of Evan Mathis too. Best guard I've seen in a while.

See, I liked him a whole lot too, but he's not proving to be terribly athletic.

He seems to me, now, to be one of those 2nd/3rd round picks who's got everything you need except the exceptional athleticism. We'll see. I think Yankey will be a Pro Bowl talent, however.

Zack Martin, however, I believe is probably on this team's radar as our 1st round pick.

Hoping against hope, however.

Direckshun 03-24-2014 11:59 AM

It's happening, people:

Quote:

23. Kansas City Chiefs: Xavier Su'a-Filo, G, UCLA
It sounds like the Chiefs want to take a guard with their first pick after trading down. Xavier Su'a-Filo or David Yankey would make sense for Kansas City.

Su'a-Filo picked up in 2013 where he left off the previous year. The 6-foot-4, 307-pounder was rock solid for the UCLA in the run game and in pass protection. While the rest of the Bruins' offensive line had some struggles in 2013, Su'a-Filo's blocking in the pass game was steady for Brett Hundley. Because of injuries, Su'a-Filo had to play some left tackle. He did a decent job there, but his NFL future is at guard.

Su'a-Filo was a force for UCLA in 2012. He had an excellent season as a run-blocker for Johnathan Franklin. Su'a-Filo also was good at providing Brett Hundley with a clean pocket. Su'a-Filo started at left guard and chipped in some time at left tackle because of injuries. He was named a First-Team All-Pac-12 pick by the coaches and media publications.

Su'a-Filo was out of football in 2010 and 2011 while serving on a Mormon mission. Bruins head coach Jim Mora, Jr. made it an immediate priority to recruit Su'a-Filo back to UCLA. He set a Bruins record in 2009 with 13 starts at left tackle. The true freshman was an honorable mention All-Pac-10 selection and was on numerous All-Freshman teams.

Direckshun 03-24-2014 11:59 AM

I haven't really done a breakdown of Su'a-Filo. Maybe I should.

O.city 03-24-2014 12:01 PM

Ew.

****ing shoot me

Direckshun 03-24-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10366478)
OG David Yankey, Stanford

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3l7FvVyx9CM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ladies and gentlemen, the best guard of this draft class. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.

There's a reason OL from Stanford are highly sought out. They are expertly coached, and come into the NFL readymade to be plugged into a lineup and play. The program has made miracle talent out of people like Jonathan Martin and David DeCastro in recent years, and David Yankey is better than both of them.

He does play, however, a devalued position at guard. But positional value aside, Yankey is entering Draft season as a Top 5 player in sheer talent. That'll probably change as the ebbs and flows of the year progress, but for now, there's Clowney, then there's Yankey and three or four other guys, and then there's everybody else.

There are absolutely zero holes in his game. His pass protection along the interior is smooth and efficient. His run game blasts holes open. His technique, great. His athleticism, nearly Fisher-esque -- at the guard position.

It's hard to even tell what offensive gameplan Yankey couldn't effortlessly execute. I'm tempted to say he's more of a zone-blocker than he is a power-blocker, but who the hell drafts a guy like Yankey just to waste his talents forcing him to block downhill? Yankey's true talent is his Swiss army knife utility: you can pull him, you can throw him out on screens, you can send him to the second level, you can him sprinting out to the edge on bubble screens!

If there is a single hole in Yankey's game, and I do mean a single hole, it's that he is developed to capacity. He's already at his ceiling. But that ceiling is already Pro Bowl material for ages. He is one of the players I am most excited to see in the NFL.

Projection for Yankey: I think Yankey is Top 15 material unless he tanks at the Combine. There is no offensive system he cannot fit into. There is seemingly no pass protection responsibility he cannot handle. I think Yankey is going to blow up at the Combine, however, and he's a prime candidate to go in the Top 10 if there's a team stupid enough to draft a guard that early.

Projected Chiefs interest @ 23: Maximum. The Chiefs would adore a talent like Yankey's to supplant the struggling Jeff Allen at LG, Yankey's position at Stanford. If Yankey somehow lasts to the 23rd pick, he's absolutely gotta be on KC's shortlist, and I'd argue he'd be the heavy favorite to end up a Chief.

I still can't help but think the Chiefs are going to pick up Yankey.

Yankey's athleticism is definitely suspect after watching him tank the Combine.

However, his game athleticism is more than adequate. I'm projecting right now, about one-and-a-half months out, that the Chiefs are going to draft David Yankey.

O.city 03-24-2014 12:03 PM

Great rope end draft, and we are taking a guard. Of course we would.

Direckshun 03-24-2014 01:02 PM

OT/G Xavier Su'a-Filo, UCLA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/46QxODS-7sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you were asked to build a guard, the end product would look a ton like Xavier Su'a-Filo (pronounced "zoo-ah feelo"). You'd probably give him a large frame (6'4", 307 lbs) with room to grow, long legs with a thick trunk of a lower half, quick feet and powerful hands. That's what Su'a-Filo has, and it's the kind of tools that make you think "wow, this guy could really be an All Pro." Yet I was surprised that with all those gifts, I merely saw a steadily above average player in the guy, which suggests that he has yet to reach his maximum potential. That said, he has a lot of impressive tape. Filling in at LT this year because of injuries, you'll see in the above clip that he has a pretty good game against VT, one of the most ferocious front sevens there was in 2013.

Su'a-Filo is described this year as a guard, and for good reason. Putting on his UCLA tape suggests that he's extremely good at guard, and merely really solid at tackle (he played left tackle for about a year and a half for the Bruins). I don't think he's a "OT/G" like Zack Martin, who's more of a tackle who can convert to guard; Su'a-Filo will play guard and can fill-in at tackle when needed. Like the other 1st-round-caliber guard in this year's class (Yankey), Su'a-Filo is comfortable with both power and athletic schemes. That flexibility will put him higher on draft boards than the power-only, guard-only talents of Gabe Jackson. And while Yankey may be more polished, Su'a-Filo dominated him at the Combine.

As I alluded to earlier, there are areas where Su'a-Filo will need to step up his game, suggesting that he hasn't reached his full potential yet. He legitimately struggles keeping his head on a swivel and making the right blocking decision; stunts, blitz-pickups, and delayed-rushes can confuse him, which honestly may be the only way to beat him. If he gets a DL sized up and squared, he is capable of dominating, though he's surprisingly not a pancake artist like Gabe Jackson. He does get beat with tricks, however, but possesses really good recovery moves/speed.

His upside is probably Alan Faneca, if you remember the All Pro Steeler guard, because Faneca also had thick trunks, could sink his hips, and drop anchor. Su'a-Filo isn't as consistent in that regard (very few are and will be), but he has the build and skillset to develop in that arena.

It's important to remember that Su'a-Filo does possess some bust-ability. He possesses a fantastic punch, and he plays strong, but he doesn't play with that nastiness that can erode DLs over the course of a game. He played like a steady, dependable presence against college defenses, so he's definitely not going to be an elite road-grader against NFL defenses.

Projection for Su'a-Filo: At this point, Su'a-Filo is just outside the top 32 prospects in this draft class, in my opinion. But his elite versatility and huge upside give him better-than-50% odds that a team in the back end of the 1st goes for him. Again, he does have All Pro upside.

Projected Chiefs interest @ 23: Orgasmic levels of interest. The Chiefs altered last year between a power-run scheme (that the coaches preferred) and a zone-blocking scheme (that they best performed under). Su'a-Filo should be able to play both schemes very well, and most importantly, he can also play tackle when you need him to, which is something neither Yankey nor Jackson can say with confidence. If the Chiefs have to decide between Yankey and Su'a-Filo, it'll just be like their choice in 2013 between the known quantity in Luke Joeckel (Yankey) vs. the elite upside of Eric Fisher (Su'a-Filo). And we all know how that decision went down.

RealSNR 03-24-2014 01:07 PM

It's well-known that Walter hates the Chiefs. He loves mocking offensive line guys to them because SOMEBODY has to draft them. So it may as well be the miserable puke teams.

He does it all the time to the Chiefs, Browns, Bengals, Vikings, Titans, Rams, etc. A lot of those teams rarely need the offensive line in the first round. Maybe they could improve at one of the tackles or have a hole at guard, but that's no reason why the first round is needed to take care of that gap.

The Franchise 03-24-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10513447)
It's well-known that Walter hates the Chiefs. He loves mocking offensive line guys to them because SOMEBODY has to draft them. So it may as well be the miserable puke teams.

He does it all the time to the Chiefs, Browns, Bengals, Vikings, Titans, Rams, etc. A lot of those teams rarely need the offensive line in the first round. Maybe they could improve at one of the tackles or have a hole at guard, but that's no reason why the first round is needed to take care of that gap.

This.

Dude HATES the Chiefs.

Direckshun 03-24-2014 02:33 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...dy-bridgewater

Mocking The Draft, a highly respected draft site, just had the Chiefs trade up to #17 to land Su'a-Filo.

Denver stays put and drafts Cooks.

ROFL

htismaqe 03-24-2014 02:44 PM

Trade UP to take a guard?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The Franchise 03-24-2014 02:46 PM

Clinton-Dix at 8?

O.city 03-24-2014 02:49 PM

Great way to really fill the stands, draft a shitty offensive lineman in the first round two straight years.

htismaqe 03-24-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10513644)
Great way to really fill the stands, draft a shitty offensive lineman in the first round two straight years.

There's a good number of people on this board that think it would be a great move.

The Franchise 03-24-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10513630)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

And giving up a 4th.

That leaves us with a 1st, 3rd, 5th and two 6th round picks.

O.city 03-24-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10513663)
There's a good number of people on this board that think it would be a great move.

Theres alot of ****ing morons in the world, thats for sure.

I can't fathom that they would let two OG's walk like that, only to have to fill that spot with a first round pick. Surely to christ not.

The Franchise 03-24-2014 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10513671)

I can't fathom that they would let two OG's walk like that, only to have to fill that spot with a first round pick. Surely to christ not.

I would rather err on the side of them believing that Rishaw Johnson is the answer at RG than watch them draft, let alone trade up for, a ****ing OG in the 1st round.

O.city 03-24-2014 03:02 PM

In this current draft, if we trade UP for a Guard, everyone should be fired on the spot.

Direckshun 03-24-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10513666)
And giving up a 4th.

To the ship?

Direckshun 03-24-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10513671)

LMAO

OldSchool 03-24-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10513608)

Mocking The Draft, a highly respected draft site, just had the Chiefs trade up to #17 to land Su'a-Filo.

ROFL

If we trade up, it better be for either one of the top defensive prospects or one of the top 4 WR prospects. Not Su'a-Filo.

Frosty 03-24-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

ROFL

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-HHkhIniJ1so/T..._MON098143.jpg

jd1020 03-24-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10513788)

You read the 2nd line before pulling that trigger?

O.city 03-24-2014 06:50 PM

I am developing quite the manlove for Dri Archer in Andy Reid's offense.

kccrow 03-24-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10514163)

Should we call him the Midget Missile?

Chiefshrink 03-24-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10513685)
I would rather err on the side of them believing that Rishaw Johnson is the answer at RG than watch them draft, let alone trade up for, a ****ing OG in the 1st round.

I'm in agreement. But if Cooks and Beckham are gone and Zack Martin is there I have a hard time believing Reid would pass on the this guy because he can play any position on the OL from my understanding.:hmmm:

htismaqe 03-25-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10514163)

Ahem.

:thumb:

Bowser 03-25-2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10513630)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Quote:

And giving up a 4th.

Seems legit

Sorter 03-25-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10513788)

This.

duncan_idaho 03-26-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10513644)

This is Kansas City.

That actually IS a good way to fill the stands.

htismaqe 03-26-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10517601)
This is Kansas City.

That actually IS a good way to fill the stands.

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-conte...HIEFS-FANS.gif

OldSchool 03-26-2014 08:40 AM

Trade one of our 6ths for Evan Mathis. Eagles put him on the trade block and since he's a 32 year old guard, that might be all he'll cost. All-pro level player who should be good for at least 2-3 more years.

htismaqe 03-26-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10517630)
Trade one of our 6ths for Evan Mathis. Eagles put him on the trade block and since he's a 32 year old guard, that might be all he'll cost. All-pro level player who should be good for at least 2-3 more years.

That's actually not a bad idea.

planetdoc 03-26-2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10517630)

He is making $5 million this yr, and wants a new $$$ contract.

If the chiefs werent willing to pay big money to Schwarts and Asamouah, then why would they TRADE for a guy AND give him a new deal...who is older?!

htismaqe 03-26-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetdoc (Post 10517692)

If the chiefs werent willing to pay big money to Schwarts and Asamouah, then why would they TRADE for a guy AND give him a new deal...who is older?!

Because he's a pro-bowler coming off his best season as a pro.

Of course the Chiefs won't do it. He'll end up with a team that wants to win...

planetdoc 03-26-2014 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10517719)

He is also 32 years old. you are advocating giving him a large contract, longterm contract?

The Franchise 03-26-2014 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetdoc (Post 10517692)

The only way I could see them doing it is if:

A. He agrees to a new deal that has a lower cap hit in the 1st year.
B. He's familiar with Andy and wants to reunite with him.

But....I wouldn't give up more than 6th for him at this point. Shit...I'll even go up to a 5th if it's a guarantee that they won't take an offensive lineman in this draft.

The Franchise 03-26-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetdoc (Post 10517726)
He is also 32 years old. you are advocating giving him a large contract, longterm contract?

Offensive linemen play well into their mid 30s today. You could give him a new 3-4 year deal that we could get out of after 2 years and be just fine.

htismaqe 03-26-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetdoc (Post 10517726)

If it prevents us from wasting another pick on a goddamn offensive lineman? ABSO-****ING-LUTELY.

htismaqe 03-26-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10517731)
Offensive linemen play well into their mid 30s today. You could give him a new 3-4 year deal that we could get out of after 2 years and be just fine.

This.

BlackHelicopters 03-26-2014 12:29 PM

Quote:

And giving up a 4th.

No way we do any scenario where we have fewer draft picks.

Bowser 03-26-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10517719)

See, I rad shit like this, and I immediately want to fire off at you for saying it.

But I just can't. I've seen this team work for too long.

htismaqe 03-26-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10518292)
See, I rad shit like this, and I immediately want to fire off at you for saying it.

But I just can't. I've seen this team work for too long.

I hear ya. I used to be the same way.

I'm so thoroughly jaded now, I honestly don't know how I'd react. I laughed through a lot of the playoff game, think for sure they'd find some way to **** it up.

duncan_idaho 03-26-2014 03:36 PM

I'm picking for the Chiefs in a mock on another site I frequent.

Just completed a trade-up with the Dallas owner there.

Chiefs get: No. 16

Cowboys get: 1st, 4th and 2nd 6th (200) from KC

Xavier sua'Filo now guaranteed to be a Chief in that mock.

I will also be mocking the best available OL or DL to the Chiefs with every pick in that draft. :D

RealSNR 03-26-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10518803)
I'm picking for the Chiefs in a mock on another site I frequent.

Just completed a trade-up with the Dallas owner there.

Chiefs get: No. 16

Cowboys get: 1st, 4th and 2nd 6th (200) from KC

Xavier sua'Filo now guaranteed to be a Chief in that mock.

I will also be mocking the best available OL or DL to the Chiefs with every pick in that draft. :D

http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-conte...HIEFS-FANS.gif

duncan_idaho 03-26-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10519084)

I like the version of this GIF that features the white-haired mulleted guy fist pumping while saying, "Yes, yes, yes!"

RealSNR 03-26-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10519307)
I like the version of this GIF that features the white-haired mulleted guy fist pumping while saying, "Yes, yes, yes!"

But this one has the mullet crew plus the older middle-aged lady in front that acts like that's her son the Chiefs just drafted.

Then my favorite... the pissed off guy in the middle LMAO

RealSNR 03-26-2014 07:49 PM

Oh, wait, are you talking about this one?

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/truestfans.gif

Sfeihc 03-26-2014 07:54 PM

The dude in the middle with his arms crossed makes it priceless. Which CP'er do you suppose that is? htismaqe?

RealSNR 03-26-2014 07:57 PM

I thought we all agreed awhile ago that it was milkman

Sfeihc 03-26-2014 08:03 PM

I can most def go with the milkman. Good call, SNR.

kcchiefsus 03-27-2014 07:45 AM

Do all teams fans look like white trash?

KC_Lee 03-27-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10519359)
Oh, wait, are you talking about this one?

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/truestfans.gif

No, I think he's talking about this one.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n66pf.jpg

htismaqe 03-27-2014 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 10519367)
The dude in the middle with his arms crossed makes it priceless. Which CP'er do you suppose that is? htismaqe?

I'm not that old!

L.A. Chieffan 03-27-2014 09:07 AM

Jesus, why was I not told about Blake Bortles girlfriend until now? You are all fired.