ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games **** The Official XBox One Discussion Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279053)

Canofbier 02-21-2014 10:54 AM

Anybody else picking up Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on the 25th? It looks like a lot of fun, I think:

<iframe width="1120" height="630" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zBjpFEM08-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Plow 02-21-2014 11:02 AM

My kids love Plant vs. Zombies......I've enjoyed it as well. Probably a decent pickup.

Anyong Bluth 02-21-2014 11:28 AM

Alright, anyone familiar with quickly fixing NAT strict settings preventing me from fully connecting to Live?

I have Uverse (DSL) which I recently I added an Asus AC68U wireless router to, which requires a bit of settings tweaks to work with the dsl because the modem is an all in 1 gateway.

I finally got that working as It should, and the wireless speed increase is fantastic connecting thru the New A/C router. Not a single other issue connectionwise both WAN and LAN, and I've connected and tried 15+ devices without a problem.

Until getting it to work with Live- I guess PS network has been causing same issue and I can't find a definitive answer / solution.
Won't work via wired or wireless. It will connect and say it has internet, but can't establish connection with multi function or player network, and mentions NAT is set to strict even though I've searched over the modem and router config and it looks kosher... ?

KC native 02-21-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10444911)
Alright, anyone familiar with quickly fixing NAT strict settings preventing me from fully connecting to Live?

I have Uverse (DSL) which I recently I added an Asus AC68U wireless router to, which requires a bit of settings tweaks to work with the dsl because the modem is an all in 1 gateway.

I finally got that working as It should, and the wireless speed increase is fantastic connecting thru the New A/C router. Not a single other issue connectionwise both WAN and LAN, and I've connected and tried 15+ devices without a problem.

Until getting it to work with Live- I guess PS network has been causing same issue and I can't find a definitive answer / solution.
Won't work via wired or wireless. It will connect and say it has internet, but can't establish connection with multi function or player network, and mentions NAT is set to strict even though I've searched over the modem and router config and it looks kosher... ?

Look up port forwarding for X Box Live on youtube. Several videos on how to do it to fix your NAT.

Anyong Bluth 02-21-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10444932)
Look up port forwarding for X Box Live on youtube. Several videos on how to do it to fix your NAT.

Ya, I just didn't want to screw up the tweaks I had to get the gateway and
a/c router to play nice. It's crazy, I've never had to baby a setup as much as getting this stupid gateway to work in conjunction with everything as it should.

Thanks!

KCFalcon59 02-24-2014 07:33 PM

Good time to buy XBox One. Titan Fall bundle at Newegg for 499. Free Titan Fall download with purchase. Plus no tax, win!

Mr. Plow 02-24-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 10451254)
Good time to buy XBox One. Titan Fall bundle at Newegg for 499. Free Titan Fall download with purchase. Plus no tax, win!

Ugh. That's tough to turn down.

KCFalcon59 02-24-2014 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10451257)
Ugh. That's tough to turn down.

Too tough for me. :)

Mr. Plow 02-24-2014 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 10451299)
Too tough for me. :)

Titan Fall is the only thing tempting me right now for either console.

KCFalcon59 02-24-2014 08:02 PM

I definitely would have waited if it wasn't for Titan Fall

Gravedigger 02-24-2014 09:27 PM

People who say Titanfall is a CoD clone haven't played the game. CoD and Battlefield made the genre stale to where everyone was complaining about it not being original. So something original comes along that CoD and BF would kill to have in their games and people say it's a clone. No, MW3 was a clone of MW2 that was a clone of MW just as Black Ops 2 was a clone of Black Ops just as BF4 was a clone of BF3.

Anyong Bluth 02-24-2014 09:43 PM

Forza is tremendous IMO- I often can only get in intermittent short sessions and the gameplay, detail and size is totally impressive and the game has great appeal so you don't find yourself bored of playing it after a while.

-King- 02-25-2014 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10451547)
People who say Titanfall is a CoD clone haven't played the game. CoD and Battlefield made the genre stale to where everyone was complaining about it not being original. So something original comes along that CoD and BF would kill to have in their games and people say it's a clone. No, MW3 was a clone of MW2 that was a clone of MW just as Black Ops 2 was a clone of Black Ops just as BF4 was a clone of BF3.

What's original about Titanfall?

You realize that literally the same people that made MW3 and MW2 made Titanfall?

Take MW2 and MW3 in a superjump hack lobby and replace killstreaks with robots and bam! Titanfall.

Pants 02-25-2014 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10452118)

You realize that literally the same people that made MW3 and MW2 made Titanfall?

Take MW2 and MW3 in a superjump hack lobby and replace killstreaks with robots and bam! Titanfall.

MW3 was made by different people.

Ironically enough, the last great COD game was made by the same people that made Titanfall.

Also, I am not sure what your idea of a revolutionary FPS is. There is only so much you can do with that model. It's always going to be "killing people with guns from a first person perspective." They already revolutionized the genre by introducing ADS to the masses along with kill streaks, perks and leveling up.

I feel like adding verticality and the mech vs mech vs human concept is pretty ****ing original.

Gravedigger 02-25-2014 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10452118)

How can you compare killstreaks to piloting a huge ****ing robot? Tell me where in CoD you can wall run to speed your way across a map? Where can you call down a monstrous Titan Mech to squash other Mechs with the landing? Where can you shove your huge metallic fist into another Mech, ripping out it's driver and then flinging him against a wall causing death by impact? Where in CoD can you catch bullets and rockets with a shield and throw them back at the spray and pray guy who just wasted his ammo? Where can you jump onto a Titan's back, pull off his protective skull and blow the hell out of his brains?

The fact that they're both First Person Shooters is the only similarity, and the similarities stop there. Jaded CoD players hate Titanfall, everyone else loves it.

Pants 02-25-2014 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10452173)

The fact that they're both First Person Shooters is the only similarity, and the similarities stop there. PS fanboys hate Titanfall, everyone else loves it.

FYP. ;)

-King- 02-25-2014 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10452173)
How can you compare killstreaks to piloting a huge ****ing robot? Tell me where in CoD you can wall run to speed your way across a map? Where can you call down a monstrous Titan Mech to squash other Mechs with the landing? Where can you shove your huge metallic fist into another Mech, ripping out it's driver and then flinging him against a wall causing death by impact? Where in CoD can you catch bullets and rockets with a shield and throw them back at the spray and pray guy who just wasted his ammo? Where can you jump onto a Titan's back, pull off his protective skull and blow the hell out of his brains?

The fact that they're both First Person Shooters is the only similarity, and the similarities stop there. Jaded CoD players hate Titanfall, everyone else loves it.

So what you're saying is that this game has Mechs and CoD didn't?

Guess we agree.

I'm not jaded at all. I'm not a CoD fanboy (I sold Ghosts a week after getting it), but it's impossible to say that this game isn't CoD with Mechs. Just cause you list things the Mech's can do doesn't make it different. It's like me pointing out the different killstreaks added to each CoD and saying how revolutionary it is.

Mr. Plow 02-25-2014 07:16 AM

King, have you played the game? I ask because you seem to be one of the few that hasn't been raving about it.

Urc Burry 02-25-2014 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10452220)
So what you're saying is that this game has Mechs and CoD didn't?

Guess we agree.

I'm not jaded at all. I'm not a CoD fanboy (I sold Ghosts a week after getting it), but it's impossible to say that this game isn't CoD with Mechs. Just cause you list things the Mech's can do doesn't make it different. It's like me pointing out the different killstreaks added to each CoD and saying how revolutionary it is.

I like how you completely ignore the fact that this game is built around the ability to get absolutely anywhere on the map with the use of a jet pack

-King- 02-25-2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 10452335)
I like how you completely ignore the fact that this game is built around the ability to get absolutely anywhere on the map with the use of a jet pack

Haven't ignored it at all. I've mentioned a few times that it's CoD with the superjump hack.

-King- 02-25-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10452307)
King, have you played the game? I ask because you seem to be one of the few that hasn't been raving about it.

Only once on my friends X1, but mostly watched gameplay videos online.

Anyong Bluth 02-25-2014 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10452659)
Only once on my friends X1, but mostly watched gameplay videos online.

My favorite way to play video games is to watch them on YouTube and hold a controller, too.

-King- 02-25-2014 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10452690)
My favorite way to play video games is to watch them on YouTube and hold a controller, too.

This is dumb. The game has been released on beta to X1 users. It's not like it's available to everyone everywhere. The only way I can judge right now is through videos and playing it where and when I can, and as for now, that's only at my friends house.

I mean, how do you decide what games you want to get and how good they'll be other than watching game play videos?

Valiant 02-25-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10452886)
This is dumb. The game has been released on beta to X1 users. It's not like it's available to everyone everywhere. The only way I can judge right now is through videos and playing it where and when I can, and as for now, that's only at my friends house.

I mean, how do you decide what games you want to get and how good they'll be other than watching game play videos?

King, how old are you?

I am just asking because you are basically saying every fps is COD. Is Battlefield COD? Killzone?

Have you played halo? It predates COD, so does COD play like halo?
Quake? UT? Tribes?

Urc Burry 02-25-2014 03:32 PM

No kidding. I honestly don't see how it compares at all besides being a FPS

-King- 02-25-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10453060)
King, how old are you?

I am just asking because you are basically saying every fps is COD. Is Battlefield COD? Killzone?

Quake? UT? Tribes?

All the games you mentioned are far more different from CoD than Titanfall is.
Posted via Mobile Device

AndChiefs 02-25-2014 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10453060)
King, how old are you?

Quake? UT? Tribes?

All I know is GoldenEye 007 is a direct copy of COD.

Valiant 02-26-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10453191)
All the games you mentioned are far more different from CoD than Titanfall is.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol wut?

Some of those have face paced wall jumping, skiing down mountains. Getting into big vehicles. Cloaking.

Tell me how titanfall and COD are more similar?

Pablo 02-26-2014 10:17 PM

That Titanfall bundle has me thinking pretty hard about buying it. The only buddy I have that's playing the beta loves the shit out of the game. And he's really not the FPS type; so I'll probably consult with him again after the final product is released.

Told myself I'd hold off until summer/fall on buying a console. We shall see.

Wildcat2005 02-27-2014 08:37 AM

I played the Beta for like an hour at a friend's house.
It is definitely more fast paced that COD.
Instead of trying to sneak around or control sections of the map, you spawn and just run towards the middle where all the chaos is.

Granted I only played two maps, but in both cases it was just a huge royal rumble in the middle with titans while the "pilots" who were not in a Titan were shooting minions or rockets at the titans

I see the potential

Setsuna 02-27-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10456171)
That Titanfall bundle has me thinking pretty hard about buying it. The only buddy I have that's playing the beta loves the shit out of the game. And he's really not the FPS type; so I'll probably consult with him again after the final product is released.

Told myself I'd hold off until summer/fall on buying a console. We shall see.

LMAO Why so you can enjoy it in 720p? Glorious. ROFL

Mr. Plow 02-27-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10457005)

Hey, if it isn't Mr. OverpaysforXboxLiveandthencomplainsbecauseitssoexpensive.

LMAO

Pablo 02-27-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10457026)

LMAO

Is he one of those goons that pays for it monthly at $10?

Mr. Plow 02-27-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10457044)
Is he one of those goons that pays for it monthly at $10?

Yeah, then complained about how expensive it was. LMAO

Pablo 02-27-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10457072)

Setsuna: pro tip.

If you aren't a mouth breathing shit-dick you can buy a yearly membership for $60. Now that breaks down to $5/month. Even better, sometimes you can find yearly memberships for $40/year online. That's even less than $5/month!

You're welcome.

Pablo 02-27-2014 01:25 PM

I'd forgotten how stupid that Jags troll is. Man, I haven't missed him at all.

Valiant 02-27-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10457075)
Setsuna: pro tip.

If you aren't a mouth breathing shit-dick you can buy a yearly membership for $60. Now that breaks down to $5/month. Even better, sometimes you can find yearly memberships for $40/year online. That's even less than $5/month!

You're welcome.

I found a online deal for 30 bucks, bought two of them. 2.50 a month, not bad..

Though it stinks, I do not notice a big difference on 720 when playing.

60fps is more important..

New World Order 02-27-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10457005)

Yet, the best looking next gen game is still on Xb1.

Gravedigger 02-27-2014 06:13 PM

I guess the new Wolfenstein is going to be 1080p and 60fps on both PS4 and XB1. It's good to see a developer put the work in to get the 1080p. I remember some dev said it's because of an undersized SRAM, but to me it came across as we have to make a deadline and we don't have the time to work with it.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-27-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10444857)
Anybody else picking up Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare on the 25th? It looks like a lot of fun, I think:

<iframe width="1120" height="630" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zBjpFEM08-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My son loves this game.

Setsuna 02-27-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10457026)

LMAO

Played out.

Valiant 02-27-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10457900)
Played out.

Is that more played out or less than the 720 jab? most people cannot tell the difference between 720 and 1080 on their tv? You seem to be throwing at jabs without backing anything up outside of your minute jaded opinion.

Valiant 02-27-2014 08:29 PM

As for the games, there are not much for either console. So that is not really a deciding factor. Both are good consoles.

Canofbier 02-27-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10457707)
My son loves this game.

I've invested a few hours into it, and it's a fun game. I've spent all of my time so far in the co-op horde mode, which actually reminds me a lot of the ME3 multiplayer (which I loved). I've only played with Rando Newmans, but even the Normal difficulty is hard. I think there's two levels above that, and I don't think I'd try it without a premade group.

It's a great looking game, too; it's very colorful, and the humor of the series carries over really well in the animation. Even in frustrating moments, I don't find myself raging to quite the same extent as I have in more "real" shooters because of how cheerful, which is nice.

Although it's accessible to kids, it's not "just for" them. I'd say that it's definitely worth the $40 just based off of the time I've spent with it so far.

007 02-28-2014 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 10451322)
I definitely would have waited if it wasn't for Titan Fall

So now you will own both? YOU? :eek:

KCFalcon59 02-28-2014 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10458361)
So now you will own both? YOU? :eek:

Got to blow my money on something. However, I may have to wait. Looks like I am going to replace the motherboard in my pc first. :banghead: sonofabitch :banghead:!!!!!

New World Order 02-28-2014 09:52 PM

I might have overlooked it, but anyone played Plants v ZombieS?

Valiant 03-02-2014 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 10444857)

Rented it,

It is fun at first, but then you realize how ****ing stupid some of it is.

It is a bitch to mute players while in game, then they do not give you a way to mute the other team at all.. ****ing stupid. But you are thinking, why does that matter? Because for some ****ing reason you can hear them during the games. Mute all would solve that shit.

Then, upgrading weapons is a random draw. No skill involved, just get lucky with the sticker pack. Or unlucky.

three maps is it for tdm, I would call it something else, but most of the idiots never revive. so it is tdm.

The graveyards game would be fun, but most of the idiots that play it do not play the objective at all so if you have four out of 12 people that are not idiots do the objective you can steam roll it. I have only seen two maps on that one. There could be more. Doubt it.

And the way you get points is ****ing stupid, you can be a boss during the game. But guess what? You do not get points for helping your team out. None. And you can kill the bosses, but again you get no points even if you did 90% of the damage but missed the final shot. Most people let other people do the work then fire to get lucky and steal the kill. Dumb.

It is a beautiful game though. I like the sticker as random appearance changes and consumables, but it should not be there for weapon upgrades.

Definitely rent only.

titanfall was okay during beta, but I have feeling it will get old quick with so few loadouts and titans. Maybe for 30bucks.

Mav 03-02-2014 02:30 AM

My buddy downloaded that stupid preview of new features that drops this month, and because of that, and some of us didn't, or weren't invited, we cant party up, or play games together. I don't understand this logic by Xbox. Its so stupid.

ThaVirus 03-02-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10457072)

Oh, yes. I remember that.

Good times.

Mother****erJones 03-02-2014 01:07 PM

Debating if I wana trade in my 360 and 30 games towards an xbone

Urc Burry 03-02-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10462491)

I would do it and get that titanfall bundle. Wish I would of saw that before I bought mine 2 weeks ago

Ceej 03-02-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10462491)

If you do let us know how much you get back.

I would consider doing the same and I probably have ~30 games too.

Valiant 03-02-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10462877)

Yeah, I would love to hear trade value. I see those deals on craigslist for like 2 to 3 hundred with extra controllers, batteries and headsets.

Not sure if they ever sell though, because there is a shit ton of them on there.

Mother****erJones 03-02-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10462877)

Ok I did it but painfully. I borrowed a friends modded controller because I didn't have one. So they won't take modded controllers, so instead of getting 120 for my console I got 80. Plus 130 for my games. I put another hundred down for the Titanfall bundle. I haven't played my 360 in forever so said **** it. I gotbraped but no one else online can sell em for much better. So might as well launch it now.

Mother****erJones 03-02-2014 09:12 PM

So I got til next Tuesday to finish paying it off. I can't wait. Not a fan of the voice activation and how Microsoft has handled things but screw it. My old xbox payed almost half.

The one thing I'm disappointed in is it should come with the Titanfall controller too and a hard copy not a digital copy.

-King- 03-03-2014 01:16 AM

Holy shit, how do you guys have 30 games?

Ceej 03-03-2014 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10463467)
Ok I did it but painfully. I borrowed a friends modded controller because I didn't have one. So they won't take modded controllers, so instead of getting 120 for my console I got 80. Plus 130 for my games. I put another hundred down for the Titanfall bundle. I haven't played my 360 in forever so said **** it. I gotbraped but no one else online can sell em for much better. So might as well launch it now.

Gamestop I'm assuming? That's crazy a controller makes a $40 difference. I'm tempted to do the same but I have so many games I haven't completed yet.

Thanks for the info.

Ceej 03-03-2014 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10463686)

A terrible habit. A lot of the times when games have been around awhile they'll drop to $20. That's what kills me.

Valiant 03-03-2014 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10463686)

Most of mine are greatest hit titles. Maybe buy one or two launch games when they come out.

Mother****erJones 03-03-2014 07:13 AM

I bought a bunch last year on ebay and beat them. Ya sucks that it made a $40 difference oh well. I just figured might as well sell it now. Only game I didn't beat was skyrim. So might get it again for ps3.

Mother****erJones 03-03-2014 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10463709)
Gamestop I'm assuming? That's crazy a controller makes a $40 difference. I'm tempted to do the same but I have so many games I haven't completed yet.

Thanks for the info.

Ya gamestop

Mother****erJones 03-03-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10463709)

Thanks for the info.

What games ya got for it? I wana try Ryse but don't wana pay 60

Ceej 03-03-2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10464444)
What games ya got for it? I wana try Ryse but don't wana pay 60

I still own a 360 -- which is why I was wanting you to let us know how much you got for everything.

I will probably hold off until summer time since I will be working a lot of OT.

Then all I will have to do is convince my fiancée.

Mother****erJones 03-03-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10464461)
I still own a 360 -- which is why I was wanting you to let us know how much you got for everything.

I will probably hold off until summer time since I will be working a lot of OT.

Then all I will have to do is convince my fiancée.

I would of waited, but I never play it. Always on my ps3 & 4 now. Figured I'd trade it now before the value goes down.

If you look on gamestop they got trade values for some games and all the consoles

Ceej 03-03-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10464465)
I would of waited, but I never play it. Always on my ps3 & 4 now. Figured I'd trade it now before the value goes down.

If you look on gamestop they got trade values for some games and all the consoles

I still have too many games I want to finish on my 360. I will probably end up keeping it and just purchasing a One.

Mr. Plow 03-03-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10464470)
I still have too many games I want to finish on my 360. I will probably end up keeping it and just purchasing a One.

Buy two & give one to me.

Ceej 03-03-2014 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10464489)
Buy two & give one to me.

As soon as they run buy one, get one free I sure as hell will.

Mother****erJones 03-04-2014 08:22 PM

So excited for Titanfall next week.

Mr. Plow 03-06-2014 11:33 AM

Watch Dogs 5-27-14

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NuAbH8Z8iwk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Setsuna 03-06-2014 09:38 PM

It looks more polished. I'm proud of them for stepping back. Gonna be sick!

BryanBusby 03-07-2014 06:09 AM

Wow, Watch Dogs looks a lot worse than it did 6 months ago.

Mother****erJones 03-09-2014 09:26 PM

Finished paying off the xbone. Bought Ryse on ebay brand new for $36 shipped to my door

DanBecky 03-10-2014 09:52 AM

TitanFall released at midnight. Beyond excited.

Valiant 03-10-2014 07:58 PM

Finally rented battlefield 4. Fun game like the others. But lordy, little bitchy kids have invaded all games. I would seriously love just to have an adult bracket. The amount of people that do not rez or mark targets was infuriating.

I am not as good at the game on xbox as I was on PC.

And the new dlc gun on ghosts is insanely OP.

Setsuna 03-10-2014 10:23 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/angryjoeshow

Edit: EA sucks

Pants 03-10-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10479078)

JFC. That dude is annoying as ****.

Setsuna 03-10-2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 10479086)
JFC. That dude is annoying as ****.

I think you're just too old to appreciate it.

Pants 03-11-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10479168)
I think you're just too old to appreciate it.

I'm younger than that annoying dude.

Aspengc8 03-11-2014 06:38 AM

Just popped in titanfall. i didnt get a chance to play the open beta, but my god this game is fun.