ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278665)

mdchiefsfan 03-02-2014 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10461959)
What's everyone's favorite liquids?

My favorites are from www.goodlifevapor.com

My 2 favorite flavors from them are Deadly Sin (Cookie/Cake/Rice Krispy Treat/Cinnamon Bun flavor) and Zombie Blood (Strawberry Gummy Bear intense flavor).

Mr e-liquid. I am using blue voodoo, absolute apple, and straight grape.

Buck 03-02-2014 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10461960)
I only use one flavor and that is RY8. If I could find a Lucky Charms flavored vape, though, I would be all over it.

Is that like an RY4?

I have a bottle of Cozmic Crunch coming from Good Life. It's supposed to taste like Cap'n Crunch with Berrys an no milk.

Eureka 03-02-2014 04:07 PM

These E-cigs are completely safe and have no side affects correct?

dmahurin 03-02-2014 04:53 PM

I use www.velvetvapors.com I like the coconut and the bananas foster.

Buck 03-02-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10462894)
These E-cigs are completely safe and have no side affects correct?

Just make sure you're buying American made juices that only use Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, and Nicotine (if you want it).

The book is still out on long term use, but it's infinitely healthier than smoking cigarettes.

SLAG 03-02-2014 07:18 PM

bombvapor.com

Mountain Myst and Cherry Bomb!

listopencil 03-02-2014 07:42 PM

I have completely quit smoking and I only vape now. I don't even want to smoke. I use a Vision Spinner 1300 power source and it's nice. I have been mixing tobacco flavor with vanilla and strawberry, after starting with just tobacco flavor.

pr_capone 03-04-2014 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10462825)
Is that like an RY4?

I have a bottle of Cozmic Crunch coming from Good Life. It's supposed to taste like Cap'n Crunch with Berrys an no milk.

It is a variation and a tasty one. Tobacco, coffee, and toffee kinda taste. The only real word to describe it is... savory.

Simply Red 03-04-2014 01:04 AM

One brand hits like a champ - i don't remember which - but one really stands out from the others.

Abba-Dabba 03-04-2014 01:30 AM

I recently purchased a Innokin VTR. I am loving the 6v and 15w settings. Using it with an iClear 30S and I have to say it is the best tank I have used by far. The VTR kicks out the vapor like a champ. Using a 100% VG liquid it pours out clouds.

As far as juices go, myfreedomsmokes Juicy Peach tastes just like peach gummy rings. Rasta Vapors liquids, SnakeBite, Swaggerific are my favorite. As far as locally bought liquids I usually stick with cinnamon red hots, strawberry cotton candy, spearmint and occasionally bubblegum or gummi bear.

htismaqe 03-04-2014 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10463355)
I have completely quit smoking and I only vape now. I don't even want to smoke. I use a Vision Spinner 1300 power source and it's nice. I have been mixing tobacco flavor with vanilla and strawberry, after starting with just tobacco flavor.

My wife (20-year smoker) and mother-in-law (40-year smoker) have both completely converted to vaping. Neither has had a cig in about 7 months.

My wife is also down to the lowest dosage of nicotine that she can get for her Joy-E.

Garcia Bronco 03-04-2014 08:06 AM

I use Kanger Aero Tanks and iTaste batts. I also have an iTaste SVD, but the best are the iTaste 3.0 VV pen batts. I get my juice from vaporleaf.com. Try the Black Cherry or the Orange Dream.

htismaqe 03-04-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10195491)
My mom uses Green Smoke, how do these compare to it?

They don't. My wife started with Green Smoke and the volume of vapor was so low, she ended up never taking it out of her mouth.

htismaqe 03-04-2014 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 10195697)
i used a vape pen for the first time this weekend...pretty awesome....for weed

I'm trying to figure out how to convert one of these ones she has so that I can use it. :D

SLAG 03-04-2014 08:43 AM

I Upgraded to a iTaste MVP 2.0 and a iClear30S and I love the combination

I have been mostly using the Mountain Myst as a 70VG/30PG mix I just ordered a 60/40 as I feel the pull is a little thick with all those wicks and the thick juice, I'm experimenting.

I would like to get into build-able coils and mods but I don't think my MVP can handle that little of resistance.

InChiefsHeaven 03-04-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonster (Post 10220006)
Used to have a Joy-e, and had the same frustrations (as well as liquid being taxed up the wazoo by customs here in Korea, but that's another issue). If I may ask, what model e-cig are you using these days?

Didn't see this question before. I'm using the Smok variable volt\watt battery, and I exclusively vape Ultamint. It's like a breath mint, very strong mint flavor. I'm down to 6mg of nicotine now, but I'm taking my time cutting down. Went from 16mg to 11 now down to 6. Haven't smoked since June 2 2013.

This is where I go here in Omaha:

http://www.myplumes.com/

Whoarethechefs 03-04-2014 09:29 AM

2 Attachment(s)
It's been 18 months since I had a cig, vaping made quiting pretty easy.
Started out with the little ego pens w/ clearomizer, but didnt like the amount of vapor and the clearomizers would start to taste burnt after just a couple of days. I also killed the little freaking button on a few before I decided to move up to the rig I have now.

Fish 03-04-2014 09:59 AM

The flavor listings over the last few pages are pretty hilarious. Like kids comparing candy flavors....

InChiefsHeaven 03-04-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whoarethechefs (Post 10465842)
It's been 18 months since I had a cig, vaping made quiting pretty easy.
Started out with the little ego pens w/ clearomizer, but didnt like the amount of vapor and the clearomizers would start to taste burnt after just a couple of days. I also killed the little freaking button on a few before I decided to move up to the rig I have now.

Pricey battery it looks like. NTTAWWT. The one's I use are about 30 bucks a piece. How long does yours last between charges?

NewChief 03-04-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10465706)
I'm trying to figure out how to convert one of these ones she has so that I can use it. :D

I'm assuming you know that there are vape pens (and larger implements that vaporize) out there for this use. A lot of my friends who smoke have moved to them.

Whoarethechefs 03-04-2014 10:14 AM

I rotate out 2500 mAh 18650 batteries, they last for about 2 days before they need to be charged.

htismaqe 03-04-2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10465924)
I'm assuming you know that there are vape pens (and larger implements that vaporize) out there for this use. A lot of my friends who smoke have moved to them.

I'd love to own one but I can't buy one around here. I'd have to buy on the internet...

With a credit card...

htismaqe 03-04-2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10465905)
The flavor listings over the last few pages are pretty hilarious. Like kids comparing candy flavors....

Or strains of MJ at a dispensary...

InChiefsHeaven 03-04-2014 02:37 PM

I might have asked earlier in this thread or in another, but has anyone tried to take an e-cig to a Chiefs game? Arrowhead would NOT reply to me, and I asked 3 times via email and even called to ask, and got sent to someone's voice mail. I wound up just buying some cheap POS in case it got taken away, but it really sucked. Can't find any "policy" on it anywhere...anybody else?

ToxSocks 03-04-2014 02:43 PM

I have one that was given to my wife by a distributor/promoter.

She uses it once in awhile. Im not sure how i feel about it. I could be wrong, but it seems like a good way to get non smokers to start smoking.

It's new, comes in different colors like pink, and black and red etc. They offer it an assortment of flavors like bubble gum and Strawberry (they actually taste as advertised).

It seems like a good way to sucker people in.

I use it to smoke my weed in though sometimes. It's good for taking on the road and puffing right before you go sit down at a restaurant. The piece needed to convert it for weed is only about $20.

listopencil 03-04-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10465657)
My wife (20-year smoker) and mother-in-law (40-year smoker) have both completely converted to vaping. Neither has had a cig in about 7 months.

My wife is also down to the lowest dosage of nicotine that she can get for her Joy-E.

That is great. Good for both of them. I smoked for 30 years before I quit. I am going down the old nic% ladder. Mixing 12 with 0 ATM. I want to hit 0 by the end of the month.

dmahurin 03-04-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10466565)
That is great. Good for both of them. I smoked for 30 years before I quit. I am going down the old nic% ladder. Mixing 12 with 0 ATM. I want to hit 0 by the end of the month.

I've smoked for 17 years, been cigarette free for 64 days using an e-cig. I'm down to 12% nic and my next step will be 0%. Hoping for end of the month as well.

Garcia Bronco 03-04-2014 04:28 PM

Once you get below 6 mg of nic...it just doesn't matter anymore.

InChiefsHeaven 03-04-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 10466825)
Once you get below 6 mg of nic...it just doesn't matter anymore.

I'm on the 9 month to a year plan. heh. I enjoy the hell out of my e-cig. I'm down to 6 mg now, I figure I'll drop it to 0 by the summer. I gess. I'm not in a hurry. I know non-smokers don't get it, but this thing has been a God send. I could vape for the rest of my life and still be light years ahead of where I'd be if I kept smoking cigarettes.

I'm glad to be done with them.

Buck 03-04-2014 05:53 PM

I started at 24, went to 18, and am now at 12. 6 is too tough for me now. I have tried 6 on a Mech Mod though and it's great. I might get into that.

blake5676 03-04-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 10466538)
I might have asked earlier in this thread or in another, but has anyone tried to take an e-cig to a Chiefs game? Arrowhead would NOT reply to me, and I asked 3 times via email and even called to ask, and got sent to someone's voice mail. I wound up just buying some cheap POS in case it got taken away, but it really sucked. Can't find any "policy" on it anywhere...anybody else?

I've taken mine in all last season with no issues and even hit it from my seat. Don't think you should have a problem. Never officially asked though.

listopencil 03-04-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 10466887)
I'm on the 9 month to a year plan. heh. I enjoy the hell out of my e-cig. I'm down to 6 mg now, I figure I'll drop it to 0 by the summer. I gess. I'm not in a hurry. I know non-smokers don't get it, but this thing has been a God send. I could vape for the rest of my life and still be light years ahead of where I'd be if I kept smoking cigarettes.

I'm glad to be done with them.

Yup, truth. My grandfather, father and wife passed away from cancer. You'd think that would be enough to make my dumb ass quit. It's just not that simple though. I am breathing easier now. I am spending substantially less money. I'm not segregating myself from loved ones to go find a place to smoke. Life is too short for that. I also don't stink like an old ashtray. My kids appreciate that, believe me. And they appreciate that their dad might be around a bit longer.

Buck 03-04-2014 07:34 PM

I've tried to smoke 2 cigarettes in the past 4 months or so, both times I was drunk, and got 1 hit into the cigarette before I put it out and apologized to the person I bummed it off of. They're impossibly harsh.

Buzz 03-04-2014 09:10 PM

I bought the "My Smokeless Delux" at Independence Center 2 pack for 60 bucks, one for me one for the wife, total crap, pack of 5 cartridges lasted about 3 days. Got tired of buying the cartridges and bought juice and started refilling them with the condom method, still crap. I need a whole new setup, give me the best setup at the lowest price. What you got CP?

dmahurin 03-04-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10467287)
I bought the "My Smokeless Delux" at Independence Center 2 pack for 60 bucks, one for me one for the wife, total crap, pack of 5 cartridges lasted about 3 days. Got tired of buying the cartridges and bought juice and started refilling them with the condom method, still crap. I need a whole new setup, give me the best setup at the lowest price. What you got CP?

http://www.vapesgonewild.com/kangert...d-starter-kit/

This is the kit I bought. It comes with 2 complete e cigs, a charger, and 5 replacement coils. It's a great deal and has worked great for me. You just have to find the right fluids that you like.

Buzz 03-04-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 10467306)
http://www.vapesgonewild.com/kangert...d-starter-kit/

This is the kit I bought. It comes with 2 complete e cigs, a charger, and 5 replacement coils. It's a great deal and has worked great for me. You just have to find the right fluids that you like.

I can get the juice at 7th heaven for 10 bucks a 15 mil bottle, not sure where it's made.

dmahurin 03-04-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10467323)
I can get the juice at 7th heaven for 10 bucks a 15 mil bottle, not sure where it's made.

I've never tried there juice. I posted a site I like earlier today and so did several guys. You may want to get several small bottles of different brands and flavors at first to find out what kind you like. Most sites offer sample packs and you can pick the flavors you want to try.

Buzz 03-04-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 10467333)
I've never tried there juice. I posted a site I like earlier today and so did several guys. You may want to get several small bottles of different brands and flavors at first to find out what kind you like. Most sites offer sample packs and you can pick the flavors you want to try.

I kinda like the grape, I was buying cheery because it was 10 bucks for 5 cartridges, normally 20 bucks. Juice is way cheaper, just need a better ecig to use it in.

listopencil 03-04-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10467287)

I tried e-cigs a while back and they really didn't work for me. The power sources were crap and the carts didn't last long.

I use a Vison Spinner 1300 for power. It goes from 3.3 volts to 4.8 volts. I have seen them for $20-$25. This one is $24.95: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...p/vs-s1300.htm

I use an iClear 16 chamber to vape the fluid (this one is $5.59):
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin_...p/ink-ic16.htm

I get the fluid at 5$ to $10 for a 15ml bottle. Your best bet is to go local with those and try out different flavors and nicotine levels. With that set up you won't miss smoking at all. You won't ever want to smoke again.

Whoarethechefs 03-05-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 10466538)

I was not allowed to bring my Ecig into a Cardinals game, pissed me off, had to walk about a mile back to the car to leave it. I ended up smoking a couple cigs that day, I think that ticked me off more.
I asked for an explanation from the security guy and he showed me the section of the program that lists all the crap you can't bring into the game. It simply said: Electronic Cigarettes - Any

Garcia Bronco 03-05-2014 09:59 AM

Here in Colorado, you can get THC vaping oil. How awesome is that? No good for parents, but whatever

InChiefsHeaven 03-05-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whoarethechefs (Post 10467743)
I was not allowed to bring my Ecig into a Cardinals game, pissed me off, had to walk about a mile back to the car to leave it. I ended up smoking a couple cigs that day, I think that ticked me off more.
I asked for an explanation from the security guy and he showed me the section of the program that lists all the crap you can't bring into the game. It simply said: Electronic Cigarettes - Any

Wow. I can't believe they purposely excluded them. Somebody with the Cardinals must have stock in Phillip Morris...:D

BlackHelicopters 03-05-2014 03:07 PM

:rockon:

NewChief 03-05-2014 09:35 PM

I know nothing about this kind of gaping, but a dude I know is really into it evidently. He modified his own capes I guess. I think this is supposed to be impressive. Sorry for the lack of embed.

http://youtu.be/Inl1RKZKn3Y

Buzz 03-05-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10469028)
I know nothing about this kind of gaping, but a dude I know is really into it evidently. He modified his own capes I guess. I think this is supposed to be impressive. Sorry for the lack of embed.

http://youtu.be/Inl1RKZKn3Y

you stole his pants? and the whole gape thing is kinda freaky.

NewChief 03-05-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10469047)
you stole his pants? and the whole gape thing is kinda freaky.

Hah. I know even less about gapes than vapes damned autocorrect. I love that it corrected to gapes one time and capes the other.

Buzz 03-05-2014 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10469056)
Hah. I know even less about gapes than vapes damned autocorrect. I love that it corrected to gapes one time and capes the other.

Thought you were going to post a video blowing smoke rings out your butt. :D

htismaqe 03-06-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10469056)

You're using an Apple product. :D

Buck 03-06-2014 09:05 PM

Guys, this place I order juice from called Killer Juice, which uses only natural flavorings (so fruit flavors taste like actual fruit, not candy fruit), is having a huge sale right now.

You can get 15 ml of each flavor for $1.99 (some premium liquids that cost like $13 regularly aren't included). The price is normally $5 per 15 ml, which is very good already but $2 each for this great juice? I just loaded up on 15 flavors I want to try. I highly recommend them.

www.killer-juice.com

http://s14.postimg.org/nw3vqerpt/stpattricks.jpg

Abba-Dabba 03-06-2014 11:19 PM

Awesome deal. Bought 5 15ml bottles with shipping for $15 and some change.

listopencil 03-10-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10467420)
I tried e-cigs a while back and they really didn't work for me. The power sources were crap and the carts didn't last long.

I use a Vison Spinner 1300 for power. It goes from 3.3 volts to 4.8 volts. I have seen them for $20-$25. This one is $24.95: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...p/vs-s1300.htm

I get the fluid at 5$ to $10 for a 15ml bottle. Your best bet is to go local with those and try out different flavors and nicotine levels. With that set up you won't miss smoking at all. You won't ever want to smoke again.

So I ****ed up and melted my chamber. I was goofing around online, not paying attention, ran out of fluid in the "Clearomizer" and warped it. The thing still worked but it was tilted badly. Good thing is I tried this site and got a couple replacements, the price was really good compared to what I found in stores. Even better news: I am down to zero nicotine. I'm just using the flavor/aromatic fluids (two weeks early) and I still don't miss smoking.

listopencil 03-10-2014 05:05 PM

I am using mint chocolate, cherry and vanilla from a local store.

Buck 03-11-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 10471444)
Awesome deal. Bought 5 15ml bottles with shipping for $15 and some change.

When you get your order let me know. I just got mine and juice got out of some of the bottles. I'm wondering if this happens a lot or if it's just my mail carrier. 2nd out of 3 orders from them that this happened to me.

listopencil 03-13-2014 04:10 PM

Just a heads up:

I have been using the Vision Spinner as a power source. It's nice. Pretty much lasts through the day. I have been charging it daily, but I didn't seat it properly in the charger one night and ended up with a dead battery halfway through the next day. DOH! So I figured I'd buy a back up because it keeps me from smoking. I ended up getting a slightly better and slightly more expensive battery. It's nice. If you want to spend 10 more bucks this one is really good:

http://www.litecigusa.net/Innokin_iT...n-itastevv.htm

Looks like this, but mine is chrome:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/9RSBFd6fqbM/maxresdefault.jpg

listopencil 03-13-2014 04:13 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention, this one charges via a micro usb port in the bottom and will function on "pass through" charging. This means you can use it while it is charging. Convenient for vaping at home.

pr_capone 03-13-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10488452)
Oh, I forgot to mention, this one charges via a micro usb port in the bottom and will function on "pass through" charging. This means you can use it while it is charging. Convenient for vaping at home.

I had the one in the OP for like 3 months and it completely failed. I got the one you listed about 2 months ago and it has been fantastic. Better battery life and love the micro usb as opposed to the mini usb port.

The Franchise 03-13-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10488445)
Just a heads up:

I have been using the Vision Spinner as a power source. It's nice. Pretty much lasts through the day. I have been charging it daily, but I didn't seat it properly in the charger one night and ended up with a dead battery halfway through the next day. DOH! So I figured I'd buy a back up because it keeps me from smoking. I ended up getting a slightly better and slightly more expensive battery. It's nice. If you want to spend 10 more bucks this one is really good:

http://www.litecigusa.net/Innokin_iT...n-itastevv.htm

Looks like this, but mine is chrome:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/9RSBFd6fqbM/maxresdefault.jpg

Who's the chick?

listopencil 03-13-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10488463)
I had the one in the OP for like 3 months and it completely failed. I got the one you listed about 2 months ago and it has been fantastic. Better battery life and love the micro usb as opposed to the mini usb port.

Awesome, thanks for the input. I just got the thing today and I am liking it. I recognized the Innokin brand (I use their iClear 16 chambers) and I think the pass through charging is going to help me out. Come to think of it I could use it in the car with a cell phone charger and it won't die too.

listopencil 03-13-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10488524)
Who's the chick?

Shhhhhh...

listopencil 03-13-2014 04:43 PM

Just ****ing with you, it's a still from a review on YouTube:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9RSBFd6fqbM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

htismaqe 03-13-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10488524)
Who's the chick?

listopencil

Bowser 03-13-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10488582)
listopencil

Would

htismaqe 03-13-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10488599)
Would

too fat/Omaha

Abba-Dabba 03-13-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10481454)
When you get your order let me know. I just got mine and juice got out of some of the bottles. I'm wondering if this happens a lot or if it's just my mail carrier. 2nd out of 3 orders from them that this happened to me.

Recieved my order Monday. No leaking bottles. But I wish the bottles weren't dripping bottles though. The flavors have been decent so far. Nana-Berry has too light of a flavor. Juicy Fruit has a slightly deeper flavor than most othersI have tried.

Out of all the online juice makers I have found, rasta vapors still has the best flavors overall. They are a tad bit expensive on the juice. But well worth it.

Have heard good things about Alien Vapor juices but never tried them.

listopencil 03-13-2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10488582)
listopencil

I would just sit around playing with my tits all day if that were true.

listopencil 03-13-2014 09:00 PM

Oh, by the way, Innokin makes other power sources. You can get this for about $45 online:

http://www.innokin.com/uploads/allim...0102115103.jpg

Here's a pic of the bottom:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...f93uWGPccI9u-A

It does everything that the cylindrical ones do but it's a more robust battery and you can use the USB 2.0 port on the bottom to recharge your cell phone or whatnot.

Here's a random internet weirdo holding one so you can get an idea of the size:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/v1piaRmd7Kg/0.jpg

Buck 03-13-2014 09:13 PM

Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 10488637)
Recieved my order Monday. No leaking bottles. But I wish the bottles weren't dripping bottles though. The flavors have been decent so far. Nana-Berry has too light of a flavor. Juicy Fruit has a slightly deeper flavor than most othersI have tried.

Out of all the online juice makers I have found, rasta vapors still has the best flavors overall. They are a tad bit expensive on the juice. But well worth it.

Have heard good things about Alien Vapor juices but never tried them.

Most juices need about a week until they are ready. Open the bottles, squeeze out the air, let new air in, close the bottle and shake the bottles vigorously every 24 hours and keep them in a cool, dark, dry place while you aren't shaking them. Every juice will benefit from this.

Buck 03-13-2014 09:17 PM

Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?

I have a Sigeli Zmax v5 which uses rechargeable 18650 batteries. A little more expensive, but the batteries (good ones like Panasonic) last about 500 charges each supposedly.

I have 2 batteries. Each charge lasts me 2-3 days.

There are probably better vaped that are like mine for cheaper though, but mine has been great for me.

88TG88 03-13-2014 09:47 PM

I have a loose leaf vape, those liquids and chambers are annoying af. Gets me pretty high

NWTF 03-13-2014 10:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just started a little over 3 weeks ago. Havent had the slightest desire to smoke cigarettes sense. I did dabble with disposables here and there over the last couple years but they just didnt do it for me.

I use the itazte for work and the wooden spinner and zmax stay at home.

SLAG 03-13-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10489304)
Oh, by the way, Innokin makes other power sources. You can get this for about $45 online:

http://www.innokin.com/uploads/allim...0102115103.jpg

I bumped up to this from an ego c twist at the start of the year - its pretty sweet - I just wish it had the option to handle the sub ohm resistances

listopencil 03-13-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWTF (Post 10489469)
Just started a little over 3 weeks ago. Havent had the slightest desire to smoke cigarettes sense. I did dabble with disposables here and there over the last couple years but they just didnt do it for me.

I use the itazte for work and the wooden spinner and zmax stay at home.

Nice. I'd kill for a sonic screwdriver style set up.

listopencil 03-13-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 10489503)
I bumped up to this from an ego c twist at the start of the year - its pretty sweet - I just wish it had the option to handle the sub ohm resistances

Does it fit the hand well? I'm thinking about grabbing one. I pretty much stick with the iClear 16's.

SLAG 03-14-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10489514)
Does it fit the hand well? I'm thinking about grabbing one. I pretty much stick with the iClear 16's.

yes I think so -

It took some getting use to the bulk - but its good now

I use to misplace the ego all the time

Its been hard to lose this thing

Beef Supreme 03-14-2014 08:11 AM

I kept breaking the egos by sticking them in my pocket and then sitting down. Got the itazte and it hits like a freight train.

Shogun 03-21-2014 07:15 PM

I use the MVP also with an Evod tank.

Pretty much use RY4x4 24 mg exclusively now

mdchiefsfan 03-21-2014 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 10489750)
I kept breaking the egos by sticking them in my pocket and then sitting down. Got the itazte and it hits like a freight train.

I have an Itaste I love the watt usage. It makes changing tanks so much easier.

Mugalug 03-21-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10467420)

I just got the same setup as listopencil (thanks for the links). There were no instructions, but it was not difficult to assemble and apply the juice. It didn't realize a charger wasn't in those links but I got one a couple days later. I got the fluid from Vapedudes. The Banana cream pie taste great but I think I'm hitting it wrong because it's rough as hell. Flop mentioned it earlier in the thread. Would someone explain the best way to hit these things? There are an overwhelming number of vids on youtube. Thanks a bunch.

Mug

Shogun 03-22-2014 10:01 AM

I just do, slow and deep breaths.

Buck 03-22-2014 10:45 AM

I vape like I'm hitting weed. Close the throat, all into the moth, then a quick inhale and then exhale.

When I first started though it was just very harsh. Also the higher the nicotine level, the more harsh it will be.