ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Group of Chiefs fans wants to turn up volume at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274608)

Mr. Arrowhead 07-18-2013 03:19 PM

Ya Seattle is so loud that Matt Cassel won a important late season game there

Discuss Thrower 07-18-2013 03:21 PM

Too many factors going against KC here:

1) CenturyLink was designed to be a madhouse of noise.
2) prices are wayyyyy to high for anyone outside of the whine and cheese set to sit anywhere lower besides the upper deck.
3) Not enough young idiots to be loud and act like hooligans.

Raiderhater 07-18-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819100)
Yep you are right- wait until they are winners again then jump on the bandwagon.

Bandwagoning has nothing to do with this. That word has become so bastardized... A bandwagon fan jumps on board ANY team that is successful at the moment. Just because someone expects to see results before they go and get overly excited does not make them a bandwagon fan.

Quote:

Just let the Seahags take the title that BELONGS to Arrowhead without even trying because LAST year was a bad year. :rolleyes:

I love it that they are trying to bring back home field advantage-plus helping some local charities in the process.

SAVE OUR CHIEFS needs to get behind this. That was the whole point of the movement to bring back the Chiefs to respectability?
No, no it doesn't. Just because it did at one time does not mean that the title is autmatically ours for all of time. We lost it. More to the point, the franchise lost it when they kept trotting crap out onto the field.

Raiderhater 07-18-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819452)
My first inclination is a BIG no. Just look at the feedback on this in the thread alone.

Even if we were to win, which I sincerely doubt we even crack 115db, it would be a hollow and meaningless victory. It is one thing to hold the record because the fans are into it and are just out of their minds with emotion for the team... it is a completely different thing to "manufacture" the sound just to get in a stupid world record book. Especially when it a reaction to Seattle doing it first.

Monkey see... monkey do.

*edit - SOC was created to get the attention of ownership and let them know we were pissed off and demanded a better product for our money and time. There is nothing "respectable", IMHO, about creating an artificial environment just for the sake of being in a record book.

Could not agree more.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-18-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9818680)
A 3-13 team is not setting any decibel records.

What about when Cassel went down ??? That had to be deafening !

Raiderhater 07-18-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9819605)

Thickening!

Bugeater 07-18-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9819605)

http://nocoastbias.com/wp-content/up...nstons-mug.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-18-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9819625)

That's why he was really upset. His eardrums got bursted ! ROFL

Halfcan 07-18-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819452)
My first inclination is a BIG no. Just look at the feedback on this in the thread alone.

Even if we were to win, which I sincerely doubt we even crack 115db, it would be a hollow and meaningless victory. It is one thing to hold the record because the fans are into it and are just out of their minds with emotion for the team... it is a completely different thing to "manufacture" the sound just to get in a stupid world record book. Especially when it a reaction to Seattle doing it first.

Monkey see... monkey do.

*edit - SOC was created to get the attention of ownership and let them know we were pissed off and demanded a better product for our money and time. There is nothing "respectable", IMHO, about creating an artificial environment just for the sake of being in a record book.

To be honest I am very disapointed with this. They are picking either Home Opener or Faders game- so there won't be one thing Manufactured about it. The fans that started it- X factor I believe- want to get the home field advantage back. All through the 90's Arrowhead was the "LOUDEST STADIUM IN THE NFL." It wasn't just one game it was a decade and even into the DV years.

It is a shame my kids and this generation don't realize what it was like to be a part of that.

And a handful of Eeyore- Alex Smith- haters on here don't represent the Chiefs fans at all. It started on Sunday- I think I was one of few hundred people to join- now it is 4,000 strong. It just made the paper and other media chanels.

I thought Save our Chiefs was about restoring our team back to respectability- and it worked. It was a Negative campaign to fight a Negative system. Now you have a chance to do something Positive for the team and the community-including charities. It is bringing much needed positive attention to the Chiefs.

I hope you reconsider your stance on this.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9819490)
Bandwagoning has nothing to do with this. That word has become so bastardized... A bandwagon fan jumps on board ANY team that is successful at the moment. Just because someone expects to see results before they go and get overly excited does not make them a bandwagon fan.

No, no it doesn't. Just because it did at one time does not mean that the title is autmatically ours for all of time. We lost it. More to the point, the franchise lost it when they kept trotting crap out onto the field.

Yes we did lose it- and you are absolutely right. But it is time to get it back. Screw the Seahags. Most of them don't even know what it was like when their teams came in here to the Loudest stadium and were beat up on. I was there when DT was setting the sack record against them- yes we ended up losing on a fluke play when he barely missed another sack- but the place was electric and I will Never forget it.

This is more than just some record-it is setting the tone for the whole season. Chiefs are Back!!

If you see the post on facebook- the "REAL FANS' you guys make fun of on here. It is a stark contrast to the "fans" on the planet. They are posting pics of their families, basement bars, telling stories about their favorite games and are excited to bring back Arrowhead. It is far different from the cess pool of negativity on here. Maybe after you see the Chiefs kicking ass this year- the fans bringing back Arrowhead and having fun at the games again- you guys will join us.

OnTheWarpath15 07-18-2013 05:20 PM

It's going to be comical when they try to set this record with 15k empty seats.

Arrowhead hasn't been "Arrowhead" in a decade. And with the wine and cheese crowd taking over, the deafening days of the 90's will likely never return.

Brock 07-18-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819682)

If you see the post on facebook- the "REAL FANS' you guys make fun of on here. It is a stark contrast to the "fans" on the planet. They are posting pics of their families, basement bars, telling stories about their favorite games and are excited to bring back Arrowhead. It is far different from the cess pool of negativity on here. Maybe after you see the Chiefs kicking ass this year- the fans bringing back Arrowhead and having fun at the games again- you guys will join us.

Another fan asking for a bite of the shit sandwich and pretending to like it.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9819683)
It's going to be comical when they try to set this record with 15k empty seats.

Arrowhead hasn't been "Arrowhead" in a decade. And with the wine and cheese crowd taking over, the deafening days of the 90's will likely never return.

You really think there will be 15 k of empty seat on the Home opener? Or the Faders game when every media outlet is blasting us trying to break the record-lol

And yes I agree when they expanded the suites-that sucked- they sit inside and watch it on tv- which makes No sense to me- but hey its thier money. Maybe when they hear how freakin loud it is outside their precious suite doors- they might actually come out and join us at the Game.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819657)
To be honest I am very disapointed with this. They are picking either Home Opener or Faders game- so there won't be one thing Manufactured about it.

People will be screaming to get into a record book... not because it is disrupting the opposing team's communication and cadence. The whole purpose of this is to get into a world record book... not to be a supportive fan base who is doing their part to win a game. I, personally, find it to be dishonest and self serving.

Quote:

The fans that started it- X factor I believe- want to get the home field advantage back. All through the 90's Arrowhead was the "LOUDEST STADIUM IN THE NFL." It wasn't just one game it was a decade and even into the DV years.

It is a shame my kids and this generation don't realize what it was like to be a part of that.
Yes, I remember how it was and you said it perfectly... it wasn't just one game. It was decades of frustration being let out on the opposing team because we finally had a team we could be proud of. It was a culture that was built up as an effort to bolster the team. Not something to show up a former division rival and get our names printed in a glorified history book.

Give me the REAL thing. Not this. This is the equivalent of faking an orgasm.

Quote:

And a handful of Eeyore- Alex Smith- haters on here don't represent the Chiefs fans at all. It started on Sunday- I think I was one of few hundred people to join- now it is 4,000 strong. It just made the paper and other media chanels.
It's not just the Smith Haters. I'm not a Smith hater (for full disclosure... I'm not a fan either) but it has nothing to do with him. It is the culture that the franchise has allowed to fester.

When the team does something worth my losing my voice for 2 days, I'll gladly shred my vocal chords for them.

Quote:

I thought Save our Chiefs was about restoring our team back to respectability- and it worked. It was a Negative campaign to fight a Negative system. Now you have a chance to do something Positive for the team and the community-including charities. It is bringing much needed positive attention to the Chiefs.

I hope you reconsider your stance on this.
The Chiefs don't need positive attention. They need to play better football and manage the club as if they gave two shits about winning a championship.

OnTheWarpath15 07-18-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819731)
You really think there will be 15 k of empty seat on the Home opener? Or the Faders game when every media outlet is blasting us trying to break the record-lol

And yes I agree when they expanded the suites-that sucked- they sit inside and watch it on tv- which makes No sense to me- but hey its thier money. Maybe when they hear how freakin loud it is outside their precious suite doors- they might actually come out and join us at the Game.

Maybe hyperbolic, but I highly doubt it's a near-sellout.

First home playoff game in 7 years? Tons of empty seats.

Opening night on MNF against a division rival? A lot of empty seats.

There aren't enough homers left to spend money on this team until it shows it can actually compete against the best of the best regularly.

I don't think there's been a legitimate sellout (asses in seats, not tickets sold, PR-wank bullshit) since Thanksgiving Night, 2006.

OnTheWarpath15 07-18-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819742)
People will be screaming to get into a record book... not because it is disrupting the opposing team's communication and cadence. The whole purpose of this is to get into a world record book... not to be a supportive fan base who is doing their part to win a game. I, personally, find it to be dishonest and self serving.

Yes, I remember how it was and you said it perfectly... it wasn't just one game. It was decades of frustration being let out on the opposing team because we finally had a team we could be proud of. It was a culture that was built up as an effort to bolster the team. Not something to show up a former division rival and get our names printed in a glorified history book.

It's not just the Smith Haters. I'm not a Smith hater (for full disclosure... I'm not a fan either) but it has nothing to do with him. It is the culture that the franchise has allowed to fester.

When the team does something worth my losing my voice for 2 days, I'll gladly shred my vocal chords for them.

The Chiefs don't need positive attention. They need to play better football and manage the club as if they gave two shits about winning a championship.

Reptastic.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9819707)
Another fan asking for a bite of the shit sandwich and pretending to like it.

:rolleyes:

Really- we have a completly new team. Oh boo F N hoo we didn't draft Geno- but we still got the best QB out there. Other than that- the Chiefs have done just about everything possible to compete for a title this year.

No wonder when you put in Chiefs planet in the search engines- the next story is about a player killing himself (Belcher) this is where hope goes to die-lol

Brock 07-18-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819752)
:rolleyes:

Really- we have a completly new team. Oh boo F N hoo we didn't draft Geno- but we still got the best QB out there. Other than that- the Chiefs have done just about everything possible to compete for a title this year.

No wonder when you put in Chiefs planet in the search engines- the next story is about a player killing himself (Belcher) this is where hope goes to die-lol

They did this 4 years ago too. Pardon me for not lining up to kiss their asses just yet.

OnTheWarpath15 07-18-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819752)
the Chiefs have done just about everything possible to compete for a title this year.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...ns3wo1_400.gif

Halfcan 07-18-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819742)

You are completely wrong- the record is not why they started this. If the Seahag fans hadn't been talking so much smack- they could have just went about their record in peace. But they pissed off a lot of fans that remember how it was- we won't just let them take it without a fight. We want to restore Arrowhead- and if you read the post on there- people want the same thing as you do- a winning team and a Loud Arrowhead.

And you really think the Chiefs don't care about winning?? ROFL When in their history have they Ever had an offseason like this- to completly change a culture. And SOC was the cattle prod up Clarks ass that started it.

Now finish the job!! Bring back Arrowhead!!

Brock 07-18-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819774)
You are completely wrong- the record is not why they started this. If the Seahag fans hadn't been talking so much smack- they could have just went about their record in peace. But they pissed off a lot of fans that remember how it was- we won't just let them take it without a fight. We want to restore Arrowhead- and if you read the post on there- people want the same thing as you do- a winning team and a Loud Arrowhead.

And you really think the Chiefs don't care about winning?? ROFL When in their history have they Ever had an offseason like this- to completly change a culture. And SOC was the cattle prod up Clarks ass that started it.

ROFL god bless you idiot homers.

O.city 07-18-2013 05:48 PM

Uh, 4 years ago?

I think te meth in independence has gotten too strong or you, time to move

Discuss Thrower 07-18-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Well they did change the culture.. in 2009...

Halfcan 07-18-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9819743)
Maybe hyperbolic, but I highly doubt it's a near-sellout.

First home playoff game in 7 years? Tons of empty seats.

Opening night on MNF against a division rival? A lot of empty seats.

There aren't enough homers left to spend money on this team until it shows it can actually compete against the best of the best regularly.

I don't think there's been a legitimate sellout (asses in seats, not tickets sold, PR-wank bullshit) since Thanksgiving Night, 2006.

I am glad you brought that game up- that is what everyone wants. That game was a blast- great food- great tailgating and it was LOUD!!

I think when the media gets ahold of this- it will sell out- plus standing room. This city misses the Chiefs.

O.city 07-18-2013 05:51 PM

The reason arrowhead was what it was because the chiefs won games against good teams. You want sell outs? Win games.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Everything in blue is what you have said to convince me that this isn't about the record or about the Seahawks.

Everything in red contradicts what is in blue.

I see a lot more red than blue.

Quote:

And you really think the Chiefs don't care about winning?? ROFL When in their history have they Ever had an offseason like this- to completly change a culture.
Ummm... when they moved on from Peterson and brought in Pioli perhaps?

Halfcan 07-18-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9819781)
Uh, 4 years ago?

I think te meth in independence has gotten too strong or you, time to move

Oh I see- since I want Arrowhead rocking again and I support my team- I am a meth head? For months you guys have been crying and whining like bitches on here and if anyone says anything the least bit positive about our team- they are losers and homers and now meth heads.

I am sure the "Real fans" will do just fine without you guys at the game.

SAUTO 07-18-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819813)
Oh I see- since I want Arrowhead rocking again and I support my team- I am a meth head? For months you guys have been crying and whining like bitches on here and if anyone says anything the least bit positive about our team- they are losers and homers and now meth heads.

you are dumbass

Raiderhater 07-18-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819682)
Yes we did lose it- and you are absolutely right. But it is time to get it back. Screw the Seahags. Most of them don't even know what it was like when their teams came in here to the Loudest stadium and were beat up on. I was there when DT was setting the sack record against them- yes we ended up losing on a fluke play when he barely missed another sack- but the place was electric and I will Never forget it.

This is more than just some record-it is setting the tone for the whole season. Chiefs are Back!!

Only the team can do that.

Brock 07-18-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

There aren't very many of what you call "real fans", or what sane people call "fools who learn nothing from history" anymore. You fail to realize 4 years ago we were being sold a load of bullshit very similar to the current situation.

First off, I like Reid, sort of, and I like Alex Smith. But I'm not going all in like a blind reerun.

O.city 07-18-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

No, you are just an idiot.

And ftr, I was referring to your "when was the last te we had a big culture change bs comment

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819803)
Everything in blue is what you have said to convince me that this isn't about the record or about the Seahawks.

Everything in red contradicts what is in blue.

I see a lot more red than blue.

Ummm... when they moved on from Peterson and brought in Pioli perhaps?

We had a winning culture with Carl did we not? The 90's were directly the result of carl. I was referring to a complete makeover. Clark jumping on a plane and getting Andy- getting the best he could. I have been critcal of clark because his first move was to threaten to move the team- but I think he did a great job this offseason.

While you guys sit back and complain and "wait and see" we will be at the game restoring Arrowhead- and bringing back our record.

Raiderhater 07-18-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

The "real fans" are the ones who leave before the game is even over with. Remember the "black out" game last year? The "non-real fans" wearing the black where there 'till the bitter end while everyone else left once the out come was decided before the game ended.

The real fans can take their self righteous attitude and shove it.

SAUTO 07-18-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819841)
We had a winning culture with Carl did we not? The 90's were directly the result of carl. I was referring to a complete makeover. Clark jumping on a plane and getting Andy- getting the best he could. I have been critcal of clark because his first move was to threaten to move the team- but I think he did a great job this offseason.

While you guys sit back and complain and "wait and see" we will be at the game restoring Arrowhead- and bringing back our record.

compete makeover?

you must be really ****ed up to not realize we just did the same thing with pioli.

clark went out and got the hottest name.

pioli

O.city 07-18-2013 06:08 PM

Has this guy only been a chiefs fan like 3 years. Literally everything he just mentioned, happened 4 years ago

pr_capone 07-18-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Getting Pioli and bringing in "The Patriot Way" wasn't a a complete makover? Also... Clark threatened to move the team??? Link please.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9819820)
you are dumbass

Another great post by you- showing your amazing IQ! Gosh that hurts. :deevee:

Brock 07-18-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

3 playoff wins in 20 years is not a winning culture.

SAUTO 07-18-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9819850)
Has this guy only been a chiefs fan like 3 years. Literally everything he just mentioned, happened 4 years ago

he has been spun out for four years

Brock 07-18-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819851)
Getting Pioli and bringing in "The Patriot Way" wasn't a a complete makover? Also... Clark threatened to move the team??? Link please.

ROFL jesus. This ****ing guy.

SAUTO 07-18-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819852)
Another great post by you- showing your amazing IQ! Gosh that hurts. :deevee:

you couldn't understand a real post.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9819833)
There aren't very many of what you call "real fans", or what sane people call "fools who learn nothing from history" anymore. You fail to realize 4 years ago we were being sold a load of bullshit very similar to the current situation.

First off, I like Reid, sort of, and I like Alex Smith. But I'm not going all in like a blind reerun.

So don't even watch the Chiefs anymore nobody is making you-lol

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819851)

Yes to the Kansas Speedway- but luckily Jackson county coughed up the money to revamp Arrowhead.

I can see you made up your mind not to get SOC involved and that is your choice. You have a chance to finish the job you started. You could be a big asset and share what you learned. It is going to help some charities as well.

I think the fans should come together and get behind this- but if you want to wait and see if they win first- good luck with that.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9819857)
you couldn't understand a real post.

Ouch another Zinger- you are on fire!! ROFLROFLROFL

Hammock Parties 07-18-2013 06:23 PM

I hope they don't try to do this at the Cowboys game.

Cowboys fans travel well.

O.city 07-18-2013 06:24 PM

So ha they kept status quo with the front office and fans stayed away, they wouldn't be real fans?

I didnt know you had to take a communistic approach with your favorite sports teams to be a real fan.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819885)
Yes to the Kansas Speedway- but luckily Jackson county coughed up the money to revamp Arrowhead.

ROFL Hell of a relocation there.

Quote:

I can see you made up your mind not to get SOC involved and that is your choice. You have a chance to finish the job you started. You could be a big asset and share what you learned. It is going to help some charities as well.

I think the fans should come together and get behind this- but if you want to wait and see if they win first- good luck with that.
I did finish what I started. I never set out to get a yell record. I set out to publicly shame the organization into action. Bringing back respectability starts and ends with the front office, coaching staff, and the 53 guys with an Arrowhead on the side of their helmet.

They do their job... the fans will do theirs.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9819898)
I hope they don't try to do this at the Cowboys game.

Cowboys fans travel well.

Exactly right.

I picked Faders game. Would love to set the record while taking back our home field advantage from them. They have owned us at home. But there again-lots of fader fans. :hmmm:

They said Chargers have the least amount?

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819911)
ROFL Hell of a relocation there.

I did finish what I started. I never set out to get a yell record. I set out to publicly shame the organization into action. Bringing back respectability starts and ends with the front office, coaching staff, and the 53 guys with an Arrowhead on the side of their helmet.

They do their job... the fans will do theirs.

Yes a different State. Not to mention ditching Arrowhead. It would have been a horrible move.

That is fine SOC is dead. Won't mention it again.

O.city 07-18-2013 06:37 PM

Like it's been said over and over in this thread, win games, fans show up.

Same as in every other sport.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819925)
Yes a different State. Not to mention ditching Arrowhead. It would have been a horrible move.

That is fine SOC is dead. Won't mention it again.

Not dead. Sleeping a deep dark slumber. Tucked away until the fans need us again. Why?

Because we are the hero Chiefs fans deserve, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll be critical of them. Because they can take it. We are a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9819900)
So ha they kept status quo with the front office and fans stayed away, they wouldn't be real fans?

I didnt know you had to take a communistic approach with your favorite sports teams to be a real fan.

Your powers of perception are amazing!! :clap::clap:

All of us that want to restore Arrowhead are all Homers, idiots, "real fans" Alexsexuals, little chiefys, dumbasses, methheads and Communist!

If you can think of more names to call fans that miss our team- just add them on the list-lol

pr_capone 07-18-2013 06:46 PM

PS. Terrorhead is a ****ing reeruned ass name. I hate using that word too.... that is how ****ing reeruned it is.

It can't return if it has never been. No one, until Ty thought up of it in a drunken stuper, ever called it Terrorhead.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819938)
Not dead. Sleeping a deep dark slumber. Tucked away until the fans need us again. Why?

Because we are the hero Chiefs fans deserve, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll be critical of them. Because they can take it. We are a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

ROFL So your guys are not just being pessimistic Eeyore's, you are actually a whole group of Batmen- protecting the Chiefs name by Not supporting your team-lol Makes sense- totally!!

Sorry but I have been loving all the Positive vibes- the pics of people's kids at the games, seeing all the die hards with the Chiefs tatoos all over them, their whole basements in chiefs gear- getting excited about the team and helping the community. But I am sure they are happy SOC will come out of retirement to protect them-lol

I will drink a beer at the game in honor of all you Dark Knights- when I am helping set the record and having fun at the game-lol

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819979)
PS. Terrorhead is a ****ing reeruned ass name. I hate using that word too.... that is how ****ing reeruned it is.

It can't return if it has never been. No one, until Ty thought up of it in a drunken stuper, ever called it Terrorhead.

Yep not a fan of the name- I will give you that-lol and yes I agree- hate it. X Factor should have picked a better name- but it is what it is.

O.city 07-18-2013 06:49 PM

So it doesn't matter what the Chiefs do, in regards to the front office, their own employees, players, moves they make for players etc..., you aren't a fan if you don't fully support them?

SAUTO 07-18-2013 06:49 PM

who said no one was going to games?

im going

Raiderhater 07-18-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819943)
Your powers of perception are amazing!! :clap::clap:

All of us that want to restore Arrowhead are all Homers, idiots, "real fans" Alexsexuals, little chiefys, dumbasses, methheads and Communist!

If you can think of more names to call fans that miss our team- just add them on the list-lol

Real fans = self righteous martyrs

pr_capone 07-18-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819981)
ROFL So your guys are not just being pessimistic Eeyore's, you are actually a whole group of Batmen- protecting the Chiefs name by Not supporting your team-lol Makes sense- totally!!

Sorry but I have been loving all the Positive vibes- the pics of people's kids at the games, seeing all the die hards with the Chiefs tatoos all over them, their whole basements in chiefs gear- getting excited about the team and helping the community. But I am sure they are happy SOC will come out of retirement to protect them-lol

I will drink a beer at the game in honor of all you Dark Knights- when I am helping set the record and having fun at the game-lol

I don't know why you keep saying you guys. I'm not being pessemistic at all. At least not about the team. About the efforts of getting the record.... absolutely.

Raiderhater 07-18-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9819985)
Yep not a fan of the name- I will give you that-lol and yes I agree- hate it. X Factor should have picked a better name- but it is what it is.

This what happens when X Factor is allowed to have a say in matters.

Dude is a few french fries short of a happy meal.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9819989)
who said no one was going to games?

im going

That is reassuring- just make sure you don't cheer til they win first-lol Don't want to be a Homer.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9820001)
This what happens when X Factor is allowed to have a say in matters.

Dude is a few french fries short of a happy meal.

ROFL yep but jeez he shaves his head and bleeds red for the team.

I miss the days of Belly Boy, First Down Elvis, Weird Wolf- my kids loved getting pics with them.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820008)
That is reassuring- just make sure you don't cheer til they win first-lol Don't want to be a Homer.

The problem is not about cheering or not cheering. It is a matter of allowing it to happen organically as opposed to it being manufactured. I guarantee you that none of the times that Arrowhead went above 116db was because some clown in face paint and a cheesehead hat (WTF is that about anyway?!?!) tried to organize something to make it happen.

THAT is the problem I have with this whole thing. It is MANUFACTURED. The noise in Arrowhead back in the day came from the hearts and souls of the people in the stands. It was organic. It was real.

What you guys are doing? That is processed cheese in a can.

O.city 07-18-2013 06:57 PM

I love paying about 200$ bucks to see the Chiefs get their shit kicked in, it's been a great 4 years. I'm a real fan.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9819998)
I don't know why you keep saying you guys. I'm not being pessemistic at all. At least not about the team. About the efforts of getting the record.... absolutely.

pr you did a kick ass job- incredible and I told you as much many times. You know the whole ins and outs of creating a movement-along with Phobia and the others on here. I just thought you guys could really help the cause.

The record itself would be awesome- I hate the Seahags- but the Main objective is to get the fans back in the stands and get the Home field advantage back. If it takes chasing a record which is ours anyways- so be it. It is a win win- with the Charities that will benefit.

Its cool-I tried.

O.city 07-18-2013 07:07 PM

Thats the problem man, it shouldn't or won't take trying to break some record in terms of noise to get the fans back in the stands.

Show that you're a competent organization and people will come back.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820025)
The problem is not about cheering or not cheering. It is a matter of allowing it to happen organically as opposed to it being manufactured. I guarantee you that none of the times that Arrowhead went above 116db was because some clown in face paint and a cheesehead hat (WTF is that about anyway?!?!) tried to organize something to make it happen.

THAT is the problem I have with this whole thing. It is MANUFACTURED. The noise in Arrowhead back in the day came from the hearts and souls of the people in the stands. It was organic. It was real.

What you guys are doing? That is processed cheese in a can.

Check out the fans on facebook- you really think they don't have their heart and soul into wanting this team to win? That when we yell it will just be for a record and Not to win?

And no I don't shave my head like X factor but who are you to judge how he cheers his team? He has also done a lot of charity work with kids in the past, taking pictures with the kids out there and all in all been a pretty postive influence.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820053)
pr you did a kick ass job- incredible and I told you as much many times. You know the whole ins and outs of creating a movement-along with Phobia and the others on here. I just thought you guys could really help the cause.

The record itself would be awesome- I hate the Seahags- but the Main objective is to get the fans back in the stands and get the Home field advantage back. If it takes chasing a record which is ours anyways- so be it. It is a win win- with the Charities that will benefit.

Its cool-I tried.

Fans screaming won't bring back home field advantage. The team playing inspired football will bring back that advantage. The team having enough pride in itself to say that others don't get to dictate the outcome of games in their house... will bring back that advantage.

I know this because for near round a decade I've yelled myself hoarse every Sunday and it has not done a damn bit of good.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-18-2013 07:16 PM

The Lil' Chiefy is strong in this one...

O.city 07-18-2013 07:16 PM

The fact that you think it takes breaking a record to get fans to come to games should tell you all you need to know.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9820057)
Thats the problem man, it shouldn't or won't take trying to break some record in terms of noise to get the fans back in the stands.

Show that you're a competent organization and people will come back.

This is actually the first good post you have made. I completely agree. I was there from the start and every game when Arrowhead did rock. But after last year- they need a kick start to get fans out there.

There was a Large group of fans that didn't agree with SOC either- but it needed to be done.

If you are right and they suck this year like everyone on here thinks- this whole thing will be for nothing. Chiefs have to hold up their end- I completely agree. :clap:

SAUTO 07-18-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820008)

you just worry about lubing yourself up prior yo sticking your fussy up your ass.

I can worry about myself
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 07-18-2013 07:20 PM

They don't need a kickstart to get fans out there, thats the stupidest shit you've said. Come out and show you're competent in the preseason and win.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820078)
Check out the fans on facebook- you really think they don't have their heart and soul into wanting this team to win? That when we yell it will just be for a record and Not to win?

And no I don't shave my head like X factor but who are you to judge how he cheers his team? He has also done a lot of charity work with kids in the past, taking pictures with the kids out there and all in all been a pretty postive influence.

You, in every other post, keep making it about the "Seahags" and how it is "our record"and "they took it". So yes... I believe that the people there will be screaming in an attempt to get a record and it will have nothing to do with what is going on in the game.

You keep bringing up charities. I don't give a flying **** about charities that this will somehow support. SOC donated over $1k to the Boys and Girls Clubs of KC so let's not talk about charities. It doesn't factor into this in the least.

I don't care how Ty cheers for this team. I honestly don't get the Cheesehead but a bunch of people paint their face... hell, so have I. You missed the point. None of the times that Arrowhead went over 116db did we need a cheerleader to make it happen.

That is the difference here. Then, it was real. Now, there has to be a god damned movement just to get people there and it is being billed as... Guiness allowing us an opportunity to get the record.

Seriously... who the flying **** cares about whether Arrowhead is 115db or 125db? They put a product on the field worth losing our voice over and I guarantee you that every last mother ****er on this board would give his/her voice willingly.

Until then... this is a stunt and nothing more.

TinyEvel 07-18-2013 07:27 PM

Don't we already hold the record for loudest decibels of combined candy wrapper crinkling and tossing in a stadium? #candywraperjokes #nevergetsold #hashtagsonchiefsplanetWTF

OnTheWarpath15 07-18-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 9820140)
Don't we already hold the record for loudest decibels of combined candy wrapper crinkling and tossing in a stadium? #candywraperjokes #nevergetsold #hashtagsonchiefsplanetWTF

LMAO

Will you have a new place by September? I need to come out and catch up.

Sorter 07-18-2013 07:30 PM

Pr just unleashed some hape. High quality, premium hape.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9820109)
you just worry about lubing yourself up prior yo sticking your fussy up your ass.

I can worry about myself
Posted via Mobile Device

:hmmm: not even sure if that is English?

You have stated many times your hate for this team-why would you go to a game? :rolleyes:

SAUTO 07-18-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820146)

You have stated many times your hate for this team-why would you go to a game? :rolleyes:

Link?
Posted via Mobile Device

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820122)
You, in every other post, keep making it about the "Seahags" and how it is "our record"and "they took it". So yes... I believe that the people there will be screaming in an attempt to get a record and it will have nothing to do with what is going on in the game.

You keep bringing up charities. I don't give a flying **** about charities that this will somehow support. SOC donated over $1k to the Boys and Girls Clubs of KC so let's not talk about charities. It doesn't factor into this in the least.

I don't care how Ty cheers for this team. I honestly don't get the Cheesehead but a bunch of people paint their face... hell, so have I. You missed the point. None of the times that Arrowhead went over 116db did we need a cheerleader to make it happen.

That is the difference here. Then, it was real. Now, there has to be a god damned movement just to get people there and it is being billed as... Guiness allowing us an opportunity to get the record.

Seriously... who the flying **** cares about whether Arrowhead is 115db or 125db? They put a product on the field worth losing our voice over and I guarantee you that every last mother ****er on this board would give his/her voice willingly.

Until then... this is a stunt and nothing more.

You have no idea what team will be out there but assume they will suck.

Like I said- I thought we already had the record for the NFL- but I guess it was not official? I just want to see Terrorhead rocking again. If a group of fans want to go for it to help restore Arrowhead and support the team- who cares?

Just stay in the shadows Dark Knight- we will call you if we need you again.