ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Let's hear it for the Mods (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272143)

J Diddy 04-16-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9590984)
Clearly, it's hilarious. Try it.

Translation: My huge cock(banhammer) is about to mallet a bitches head.

Phobia 04-16-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9591007)
Translation: My huge cock(banhammer) is about to mallet a bitches head.

You finally get it.

RealSNR 04-16-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9590989)
No just douche bags that are not funny.

Nothing of value was lost.

Thig Lyfe is hilarious.

You don't have to like the guy, but you do have to admit he's funny.

If you don't, then you're an asshole. Sorry.

|Zach| 04-16-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9591013)
Thig Lyfe is hilarious.

He is one note.

Obscure references and total bullshit.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 04-16-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Thig Lyfe is hilarious.

Thig Lyfe is one of about three people on this board that get my sense of humor.

Sorter 04-16-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9590988)
Clearly you just hate Long John Silver's.

Nobody hates hushpuppies.

Every fast food place in America should serve them. Good god, those things are absolutely delicious.

J Diddy 04-16-2013 01:28 AM

Quote:

Thig Lyfe is hilarious.

Thig Lyfe is funny in the same way the special needs kid punching himself in the dick is funny. Sure you'll life your ass off the first time or two but eventually it gets old.

J Diddy 04-16-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9591027)

Every fast food place in America should serve them. Good god, those things are absolutely delicious.

Deep fried bread. I need another heart surgery just thinking about it.

Sorter 04-16-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9591035)
Deep fried bread. I need another heart surgery just thinking about it.

I tend to avoid thinking about the possible ramifications when eating food like that.

I also try to avoid thinking about how our meats are processed.

Tribal Warfare 04-16-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9590780)
Who banned that ****ing dickmunch? I need to pos rep them.

Does he win the voting contest out of default?

Bugeater 04-16-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9590919)
Kotter didn't complain and Bwana isn't the only person who has taken mod action today. Some of you guys are just plain goofy - and when I say "some of you guys", what I really mean is "bugeater". Step away dude. It's not that important. It's certainly not worth impacting IRL friendships because you disagree with the way this place is moderated.

Me? I'm the one who's impacting IRL friendships? Really?

That's ****ing rich.

Amnorix 04-16-2013 06:35 AM

Yes, well done by the mods.

bevischief 04-16-2013 06:38 AM

:clap::clap:

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9590780)
Who banned that ****ing dickmunch? I need to pos rep them.

:clap: Yup.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9590987)
I like Thig and I enjoy LJS pictures.

However, those kind of posts (giant, repetitive images) usually result in a ban on the forums I frequent.

Really? ROFL WTF?

Frazod 04-16-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9590974)
Here's a thought, maybe if you had a life outside of a message board then you wouldn't be a hateful, small minded piece of shit who insists on running his middle school level DOTY poll when the year is only a 1/4 of the way done.

Says the guy was up until half the night whining about the way said message board is run. LMAO

BlackHelicopters 04-16-2013 08:24 AM

Where do we send the gifts I bought for them? Anyone know?

loochy 04-16-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9590991)
Thig is hilarious. You are just douchey.

he got my vote

cmon man, this is funny (and delicious)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...7s_Sampler.JPG

KC native 04-16-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9591142)
Says the guy was up until half the night whining about the way said message board is run. LMAO

1/4 year douchemaster general

luv 04-16-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591365)

Ya know, a year isn't just from Jan 1 to Dec 31. There is a year that ends today, and there will be a year that ends tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the....

gblowfish 04-16-2013 08:39 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m1NeogMh1JI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 04-16-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

I tend to agree here.

KC native 04-16-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Zach obviously hates hush puppies. How else can you explain his reaction to Thig's delicious humor?

KC native 04-16-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9591370)
Ya know, a year isn't just from Jan 1 to Dec 31. There is a year that ends today, and there will be a year that ends tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the....

Unfortunately frazzled isn't smart enough to realize that and did not title it Douche of the Rolling Year.

loochy 04-16-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591397)
Zach obviously hates hush puppies. How else can you explain his reaction to Thig's delicious humor?

put it together

http://www.toyhalloffame.org/sites/w...uare/stick.png

http://www.chicagonow.com/the-blue-s...12/10/up-1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cGN9ITEYjD...00/donkeyf.jpg

KC native 04-16-2013 09:02 AM

ROFL

King_Chief_Fan 04-16-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9590954)
Well... thanks for your opinion. Send him an email expressing your support.

ROFLROFL

BigRedChief 04-16-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9591108)
Yes, well done by the mods.

What did I miss? Cliff notes rep for those inclined to help a brotha out.

DaFace 04-16-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9590828)
I suppose Thig got banned because Kotter whined about him repeatedly posting the LJS 3 piece Fish 'n' More combo meal in a ****ing garbage thread. Can't believe what a joke this place has become.

For the record, no one did anything when he posted it in the "****ing garbage thread." When he posted it in a couple other threads that included real discussion, that's where the issue arose.

Not to mention that he was temp banned for the EXACT SAME OFFENSE a while back. Hard to feel sorry for him.

loochy 04-16-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9591551)
What did I miss? Cliff notes rep for those inclined to help a brotha out.

bomb blows up

certain religious factions have a penchant for blowing people up

idiot applies blanket statement to whole religion and the typical ethnicity associated with aforementioned religion

panties get in a wad

banned

worthless thread was posted

thig lyfe posts fried fish, hush puppies, and fries

panties get in a wad

banned

other panites get in a wad

this thread is the result of the above events

Sorter 04-16-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9591128)
Really? ROFL WTF?

Personally, pictures of LJS hushpuppies are up there with the Sistine Chapel's ceiling

:)

BigRedChief 04-16-2013 09:59 AM

People got upset about hushpuppies? Really??!! Reeallly!!!

Otter 04-16-2013 10:10 AM

Just posting this because of that one special night when Bwana me danced. And it was GLORIOUS!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m2URObXGxtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin 04-16-2013 10:13 AM

From the thread title I think Buck has a thing for the mods Let's hear it for the Mods

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ESzSKijDX_A?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Otter 04-16-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9591708)
From the thread title I think Buck has a thing for the mods Let's hear it for the Mods

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ESzSKijDX_A?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Mine was gayer! bundle of sticks!

Rasputin 04-16-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9591696)
Just posting this because of that one special night when Bwana me danced. And it was GLORIOUS!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m2URObXGxtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn I'm getting slow that is twice in two days I Qued something posted in a thread. You beat me to it.

Rasputin 04-16-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9591716)
Mine was gayer! pillowbitergot!

LMAO You got it.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9591609)
Personally, pictures of LJS hushpuppies are up there with the Sistine Chapel's ceiling

Chain seafood is nasty man :D

BlackHelicopters 04-16-2013 10:34 AM

Not a darn thing wrong with hushpuppies. Nothing.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9591642)
People got upset about hushpuppies? Really??!! Reeallly!!!

I'm guessing it was the 30 consecutive pictures of said hushpuppies in extreme douchey fashion that did it.

RealSNR 04-16-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9591609)

In the work by 21st century frycook Buster Dibley, "Sampler with the Side of Tarter," the artist has captured the inner essence of human existence on a plate by calling into mind the base of primitive sexual acts.

The piece of fraught with smoldering sexual urges, as leftover grease shimmers in the camera light as beads of sweat during sexual ecstasy, contrasted by the delicious golden brown coating that ignites the orgasm in one's mouth. The two Hush Puppies located at the bottom of the plate are positioned in such a way that the phallic shape of one of the french fries sticks out from their adjacent position, which looks kind of like a penis. At the other end of the plate, the plastic tub of tarter sauce represents the ejaculatory fluid, the very enhancement of an already good thing. The fish fillets, while simple to remark on their resemblance to the oval shape of a vagina, stand for the meat, the main course upon which the sampler is constructed. Overall, the smell, that of fish, adds to the vaginal essence and contributes to the harmonious fusion of male and female on one plate.

Perhaps most important to this nouveau expression hearkening back to primal urges is the layout of the items in a somewhat organized fashion, yet still collected in a massive heap. One may bring to mind ritual orgy, or even roughshod sexual bliss among multiple partners, when analyzing and soaking in the beauty of human form and purpose through food.

The decision to represent these core feelings through fast food reveals the lasting impression and message of the artistic piece- that inner beauty and the living out of carnal earthly desires is present in all of us. There is no need for representations of Venus or other high figures or gods to add deliciousness to one's life in this plate of food. The artist chose specifically that what was most common to all persons of society-- the need for food and the affordability of mass produced fried goods-- to live out his expression of universal brotherhood and sexual desires. If I may take a page from Japanese author Minna Unchi to leave a lasting and simplified analysis to the viewers of this great art: "Everybody cums."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...;s_Sampler.JPG

Frazod 04-16-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591365)

Is that all you got, you miserable prick?

Let's conduct a little experiment. Go to your profile and read your last 50 posts in order, and pretend like somebody else wrote them. Then ask yourself, is the author of this shit somebody who is happy and/or sane?

Then get back me to with your findings.

RealSNR 04-16-2013 10:44 AM

Oh, and Lohn John Silver's? Don't even get me started on the connotations THERE.

KC native 04-16-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9591819)
Is that all you got, you miserable prick?

Let's conduct a little experiment. Go to your profile and read your last 50 posts in order, and pretend like somebody else wrote them. Then ask yourself, is the author of this shit somebody who is happy and/or sane?

Then get back me to with your findings.

I've been having a great time on CP for the last couple weeks. Riling up fat ass reeruns like you is hilarious. Color me not surprised that you STILL don't get that. Trolling you is so easy.

Frazod 04-16-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591830)
I've been having a great time on CP for the last couple weeks. Riling up fat ass reeruns like you is hilarious. Color me not surprised that you STILL don't get that. Trolling you is so easy.

The thing you don't get, because you're a horrid, maladjusted freak, is that normal people don't behave that way.

As always, I'm a big fan of the pain that makes you this way. I see it's still dominating your existence. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving pile of shit. :thumb:

KC native 04-16-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9591805)
In the work by 21st century frycook Buster Dibley, "Sampler with the Side of Tarter," the artist has captured the inner essence of human existence on a plate by calling into mind the base of primitive sexual acts.

The piece of fraught with smoldering sexual urges, as leftover grease shimmers in the camera light as beads of sweat during sexual ecstasy, contrasted by the delicious golden brown coating that ignites the orgasm in one's mouth. The two Hush Puppies located at the bottom of the plate are positioned in such a way that the phallic shape of one of the french fries sticks out from their adjacent position, which looks kind of like a penis. At the other end of the plate, the plastic tub of tarter sauce represents the ejaculatory fluid, the very enhancement of an already good thing. The fish fillets, while simple to remark on their resemblance to the oval shape of a vagina, stand for the meat, the main course upon which the sampler is constructed. Overall, the smell, that of fish, adds to the vaginal essence and contributes to the harmonious fusion of male and female on one plate.

Perhaps most important to this nouveau expression hearkening back to primal urges is the layout of the items in a somewhat organized fashion, yet still collected in a massive heap. One may bring to mind ritual orgy, or even roughshod sexual bliss among multiple partners, when analyzing and soaking in the beauty of human form and purpose through food.

The decision to represent these core feelings through fast food reveals the lasting impression and message of the artistic piece- that inner beauty and the living out of carnal earthly desires is present in all of us. There is no need for representations of Venus or other high figures or gods to add deliciousness to one's life in this plate of food. The artist chose specifically that what was most common to all persons of society-- the need for food and the affordability of mass produced fried goods-- to live out his expression of universal brotherhood and sexual desires. If I may take a page from Japanese author Minna Unchi to leave a lasting and simplified analysis to the viewers of this great art: "Everybody cums."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...;s_Sampler.JPG

10/10 would read again. Prompt and insightful analysis that doesn't require the reader to be an expert. Everybody cums is a photot that everyone should see at least 20 times.

KC native 04-16-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9591845)
The thing you don't get, because you're a horrid, maladjusted freak, is that normal people don't behave that way.

As always, I'm a big fan of the pain that makes you this way. I see it's still dominating your existence. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving pile of shit. :thumb:

You still suck at arm chair psychology

Frazod 04-16-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591854)
You still suck at arm chair psychology

Obvious miserable prick is obvious. This is so easy even you could figure it out.

KC native 04-16-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9591862)
Obvious miserable prick is obvious. This is so easy even you could figure it out.

Frazzled, why do you not understand that your angry reaction is what I, and others who troll you, seek? It is funny to watch an impotent fat man with a gun fetish flail around as what he thought was sensible on the only thing that he has going in his life (the planet) is turned around on him..

Angry impotent fat man is angry.

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591870)
Frazzled, why do you not understand that your angry reaction is what I, and others who troll you, seek? It is funny to watch an impotent fat man with a gun fetish flail around as what he thought was sensible on the only thing that he has going in his life (the planet) is turned around on him..

Angry impotent fat man is angry.

Oh, you've got your own little miserable prick club? How precious.

Nobody's flailing, hateful tubby tattoo boy. I wish you and scum like you would quit pissing all over this place, but that's about it. You matter here about as much as you matter, well, everywhere else.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 11:02 AM

How sad do you have to be to get off on trolling an internet football board? Wow...

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9591904)
How sad do you have to be to get off on trolling an internet football board? Wow...

NO YOU'RE WRONG! IDIOT! HAHAHA TROLLING IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER!!!! **** YOU!!! YOUR KID IS RIDING A STRIPPER POLL!!!! DID YOUR INVESTMENTS GET SCREWED UP YESTERDAY? SURE HOPE SO!!! HAHAHAHA/KC natve

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 11:07 AM

I can see him and Cockmon getting along nicely...in a sword touching, brokeback kind of way.

Sorter 04-16-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9591787)
Chain seafood is nasty man :D

I'm just in it for the hush puppies. I'm not touching their fish.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-16-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9591955)
I'm just in it for the hush puppies. I'm not touching their fish.

Last time I had it I ended up praying to the throne for 2 days and it didn't taste any better going down than it did coming up.

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:17 AM

I love LSJ, but it's so horrible for you. We'll eat there about once every six months or so. Refuse to do it any more frequently than that.

KC native 04-16-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9591904)

I don't troll everyone. Just certain posters like frazzled.

Are you aware that different people find different things enjoyable?

KC native 04-16-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9591977)
I love LSJ, but it's so horrible for you. We'll eat there about once every six months or so. Refuse to do it any more frequently than that.

Liar

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591982)
I don't troll everyone. Just certain posters like frazzled.

Are you aware that different people find different things enjoyable?

I'm sure he's aware that pathetic freaks like pathetic freaky things.

Sorter 04-16-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9591963)
Last time I had it I ended up praying to the throne for 2 days and it didn't taste any better going down than it did coming up.

LMAO

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591986)
Liar

Are you mad that nobody ever rings the bell for you?

Deberg_1990 04-16-2013 11:21 AM

Lets hear it for the Mods!

My Mod, he don't talk sweet
He ain't got much to say
But he loves me, loves me, loves me
I know that he loves me anyway

And maybe he don't dress fine
But I don't really mind
Cause every time he pulls me near
I just wanna cheer

Let's hear it for the Mod
Let's give the Mod a hand
Let's hear it for my Mod
You know you gotta understand

Maybe he's no Romeo
But he's my loving one-man show
Whoa, whoa, whoa-oh
Let's hear it for the Mod......

KC native 04-16-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9591928)
NO YOU'RE WRONG! IDIOT! HAHAHA TROLLING IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER!!!! **** YOU!!! YOUR KID IS RIDING A STRIPPER POLL!!!! DID YOUR INVESTMENTS GET SCREWED UP YESTERDAY? SURE HOPE SO!!! HAHAHAHA/KC natve

You're not very good at paraphrasing either. Are you good at anything other than being fat and hoarding ammo?

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9591998)
You're not very good at paraphrasing either. Are you good at anything other than being fat and hoarding ammo?

Are you good at anything other than getting ****tarded D&D tattoos, being a **** on the internet and mowing yards?

KC native 04-16-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9591987)
I'm sure he's aware that pathetic freaks like pathetic freaky things.

You still have way too much of your identity tied up in this site. You need the Planet to validate your lonely, fat, ignorant existence.

KC native 04-16-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592002)
Are you good at anything other than getting ****tarded D&D tattoos, being a **** on the internet and mowing yards?

I'm quite skilled in ruining your day fat man.

Bwana 04-16-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 9591696)

Posts like this is why at some point in time, I'm going to be forced to feed you to a grizzly bear. :hmmm:

http://vogeltalksrving.com/wp-conten...r_full_600.gif

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592008)
You still have way too much of your identity tied up in this site. You need the Planet to validate your lonely, fat, ignorant existence.

Seems like you're here just as much as I am. Of course, I don't have a neglected child crying for attention while I'm wasting all my time being a **** to people on the internet. However, that's probably for the best.

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592010)
I'm quite skilled in ruining your day fat man.

Not really. You make a cute dancing monkey, though.

KC native 04-16-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592016)
Seems like you're here just as much as I am. Of course, I don't have a neglected child crying for attention while I'm wasting all my time being a **** to people on the internet. However, that's probably for the best.

I'm wasting time at work. Thank you very much for that.

Raiderhater 04-16-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9590978)
For punishment. For education. And maybe some entertainment.

While running a bar down in Tejas I started having problems with people forgetting to pay their tabs or sweet talking the owner to float them for a few days. As these tickets started adding up due to people realizing that they could take advantage of thr old man's kindness, I moved them from the register to the wall by the register and dubbed it the wall of shame. The idea being that people would get embarrassed by having their name up there on a reqular basis and start paying their bills. Not only did it not work, it became some what of a running joke amongst the people responsible.

Point being, your sticky thread of banned individuals will not accomplish what you think it will. People who don't care, will still continue to not care.

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592027)
I'm wasting time at work. Thank you very much for that.

Yeah, you never post during the evenings, do you? ROFL

Daddy, will you play with me?

Shutup, punk, Stewie lost money today, and I need to mock him!

Who's Stewie, daddy?

**** OFF, IDIOT! Go play with your dolls!

loochy 04-16-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9591928)

well you've got to admit that trolling IS pretty fun

try it :D

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9592035)
well you've got to admit that trolling IS pretty fun

try it :D

I can't even troll Orange Mane. Any fun I have gets lost in WHY THE **** AM I HERE?

KC native 04-16-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592034)
Yeah, you never post during the evenings, do you? ROFL

Daddy, will you play with me?

Shutup, punk, Stewie lost money today, and I need to mock him!

Who's Stewie, daddy?

**** OFF, IDIOT! Go play with your dolls!

My kid is happy and reads far beyond his grade level. Thanks for asking though. It shows how much you care.

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9592050)
My kid is happy and reads far beyond his grade level. Thanks for asking though. It shows how much you care.

Probably happier that you mostly ignore him. I guess we're performing a public service. Better you're a complete **** to us than a kid who obviously already has enough working against him.

loochy 04-16-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9592041)
I can't even troll Orange Mane. Any fun I have gets lost in WHY THE **** AM I HERE?

start your trolling small

First, troll one person. Pick someone that you don't necessarily disagree with most of the time. KC Native would be a poor choice. To be a successful troll, you must emotionally detach yourself from the subject. Find out what really bothers these people. Learn how to argue just to argue. When you are able to get under that person's skin at will, it's time to move up.

Find a group of people to troll and start working on them. A good example here would be the Geno or die folks.

After mastery at that level, you can finally move on to trolling a whole message board.

Trolling is a skill that must be developed, honed, and practiced.

Frazod 04-16-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9592075)
start your trolling small

First, troll one person. Pick someone that you don't necessarily disagree with most of the time. KC Native would be a poor choice. To be a successful troll, you must emotionally detach yourself from the subject. Find out what really bothers these people. Learn how to argue just to argue. When you are able to get under that person's skin at will, it's time to move up.

Find a group of people to troll and start working on them. A good example here would be the Geno or die folks.

After mastery at that level, you can finally move on to trolling a whole message board.

Trolling is a skill that must be developed, honed, and practiced.

What you're missing is that for some people, it just comes naturally.

Bugeater 04-16-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9591556)
For the record, no one did anything when he posted it in the "****ing garbage thread." When he posted it in a couple other threads that included real discussion, that's where the issue arose.

Not to mention that he was temp banned for the EXACT SAME OFFENSE a while back. Hard to feel sorry for him.

Sure, except for the pesky little fact that HE'S NOT BREAKING ANY RULES. Not to mention there's a handy little ignore feature for people who don't find his antics amusing.

Phobia 04-16-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9592114)
Sure, except for the pesky little fact that HE'S NOT BREAKING ANY RULES. Not to mention there's a handy little ignore feature for people who don't find his antics amusing.

You and a select few others are in the minority of people who want to scroll through 30 pages of the same image over and over again to get to the next post. It's not like we're dying to ban the guy. He did it. He knew he's not supposed to do it. He did it again. It IS a rule. Ignore works for a lot of problems and we recommend it often. This is not one of those situations where it is an efficient tool.