ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft We just might get a trade down yet. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272042)

Chiefaholic 04-12-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9581015)
Not only would that never happen, but the Jaguars are taking Dion Jordan regardless. So it would in no way effects my team.

Unless the Chiefs offer you the option to trade up 1 spot for the guaranteed option to get your man.

B14ckmon 04-12-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9581882)
Unless the Chiefs offer you the option to trade up 1 spot for the guaranteed option to get your man.

So the team voted to have the worst roster in the NFL with only 7 draft picks 0 compensation picks is going to trade up one spot to get a guy that no one ahead will be taking?

LOL

RealSNR 04-12-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9581797)
Value charts are worthless. The Chiefs must do what's best for team.

I'd rather have Ansah and Arthur Brown than Joeckel or Fisher.

Absolutely.

keg in kc 04-12-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9581321)

There's nothing of any substance in that. It's all Mayock defending Nawrocki.

BossChief 04-12-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9581797)
Value charts are worthless. The Chiefs must do what's best for team.

I'd rather have Ansah and Arthur Brown than Joeckel or Fisher.

All but two of last years first round trades followed the draft value chart.

RG3 and Trent Richardson.

RG3 commanded more than chart value because multiple teams were bidding for the player...The Browns gave up less for a move up one spot because Minnesota wanted to stay in position to draft Kalil...Ponder said as much on ESPN radio after the draft.

The rest of the trades followed the point chart prettydamn closely.

I can post the breakdowns again, if you'd like.

TribalElder 04-12-2013 08:38 PM

If we trade down it will be with the eagles.

Andy doing them a solid letting chip get his QB

jimw51 04-12-2013 08:39 PM

Maybe get a extra draft pick or two

DaneMcCloud 04-12-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9582121)
All but two of last years first round trades followed the draft value chart.

RG3 and Trent Richardson.

RG3 commanded more than chart value because multiple teams were bidding for the player...The Browns gave up less for a move up one spot because Minnesota wanted to stay in position to draft Kalil...Ponder said as much on ESPN radio after the draft.

The rest of the trades followed the point chart prettydamn closely.

I can post the breakdowns again, if you'd like.

I don't care.

If the Chiefs have an opportunity to pick up a second round pick, they should do it, pronto.

Again, I'd rather have Ansah and Arthur Brown over Joeckel or Fisher.

Direckshun 04-12-2013 09:11 PM

The draft value chart is the place you start, not the place you finish.

The Chiefs should be looking to offer the 1st overall at a bargain's bargain.

If they did it for a single 1st round pick, then yeah.

Coogs 04-12-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9581777)
http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

According to this chart, it would take their 12 overall this year, both of their second round picks this year, and next years #1 and #2 pick to come close to the difference draft value. I could give a rats ass what some of you idiots think what YOU would do. John Dorsey wasn't born yesterday and won't just give away the pick acquired by the most miserable season in Chief history.

We hold out for that, and the Fish are trading with someone else. And we get Joeckel.

BossChief 04-12-2013 09:15 PM

Hey, I'm with ya...but not if that means dropping all the way from 1 to 12...

If we aren't taking a qb (and we aren't) then I'd prefer them to move back 3 or 4 times and get a boatload of 2s and 3s and picks in future drafts if at all possible...and end up selecting in the mid to late 20s.

I'd be fine with that.

Again, prefaced with "if they aren't gonna take a qb"

BossChief 04-12-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9582245)
The draft value chart is the place you start, not the place you finish.

The Chiefs should be looking to offer the 1st overall at a bargain's bargain.

If they did it for a single 1st round pick, then yeah.

If you research the breakdowns, it's used as a guideline, not as gospel.

If they offer a trade down at a 500 point discount, that would probably get teams interested...according to The Bad Guy, multiple teams have already called wanting to move up to 1.

DaneMcCloud 04-12-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9582251)
Hey, I'm with ya...but not if that means dropping all the way from 1 to 12...

If we aren't taking a qb (and we aren't) then I'd prefer them to move back 3 or 4 times and get a boatload of 2s and 3s and picks in future drafts if at all possible...and end up selecting in the mid to late 20s.

I'd be fine with that.

Again, prefaced with "if they aren't gonna take a qb"

Is this team better with Joeckel/Fisher or with an Ansah and a Brown?

If your answer is the latter, you make the trade.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9580955)
The Chiefs luck; they take Geno at 1; the everyone goes batshit and someone trades with Jax for 2 2nds this year a 1st next year; and 2 2nds the net year.

lol

Chiefs luck my ass. More like Chiefs actually did something right since taking Berry at five. Give me that kind of "bad luck" every time, every year please...
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 04-12-2013 09:25 PM

That's a valid point. I just think that if a team can move from 12 to 1 for only a second rounder, someone would offer more.

cdcox 04-12-2013 09:29 PM

Geez, blow your first round pick on a LT every four years? The Dolphins are as reeruned as the Chiefs.

Chiefaholic 04-12-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9582246)
We hold out for that, and the Fish are trading with someone else. And we get Joeckel.

I doubt they get actual draft value. But, that was a response to the nonsense in which somebody stated we'de drop 11 spots in the draft for a single second round pick. There's an 1800 point difference between 1 and 12 and mid 2nd rounders are only worth 400 pts (give or take). It'll take more than that and I'd be pissed if Dorsey caved for so little compensation.

saphojunkie 04-12-2013 09:49 PM

We will trade down and we will take the highest offer. Your insipid arguments about "value" mean jack ****ing shit.

BossChief 04-12-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9582291)
I doubt they get actual draft value. But, that was a response to the nonsense in which somebody stated we'de drop 11 spots in the draft for a single second round pick. There's an 1800 point difference between 1 and 12 and mid 2nd rounders are only worth 400 pts (give or take). It'll take more than that and I'd be pissed if Dorsey caved for so little compensation.

Danes point is valid, though.

I'd rather get raped on compensation that get raped by staying put and taking Joeckel.

I think Luke Joeckel may be the most overhyped prospect I've EVER see go through the draft process. Watch his Florida and Alabama games, he got beat all day and bailed out by Manziel.

They need to get Albert locked up long term and take a qb or trade down.

Chiefaholic 04-12-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9582301)
Danes point is valid, though.

I'd rather get raped on compensation that get raped by staying put and taking Joeckel.

I think Luke Joeckel may be the most overhyped prospect I've EVER see go through the draft process. Watch his Florida and Alabama games, he got beat all day and bailed out by Manziel.

They need to get Albert locked up long term and take a qb or trade down.

IF Dorsey trades down, I guarantee he gets within 500 points of actual value of the pick. Who's to say we don't make a couple moves and acquire multiple future picks. With the "lack of talent" in this draft, teams might be more inclined to move up to get their guy, rather than stand pat and hope their guy drops.

And I agree about Albert getting locked up long term. I don't want to waste the pick on a position we're already pretty decent at.

jd1020 04-12-2013 09:58 PM

Dorsey would fire himself if he traded down to #12 for just a 2nd round pick.

DaneMcCloud 04-12-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9582312)
IF Dorsey trades down, I guarantee he gets within 500 points of actual value of the pick. Who's to say we don't make a couple moves and acquire multiple future picks. With the "lack of talent" in this draft, teams might be more inclined to move up to get their guy, rather than stand pat and hope their guy drops.

Improving the team is all that should concern Dorsey.

If the Chiefs take Joeckel/Fisher, they're treading water.

If they take an Ansah and a Brown, they've upgraded their defense for years to come. Three relentless pass rushers and a stud next to DJ would go much further than standing pat and taking a left tackle.

Value, schmalue.

BossChief 04-12-2013 10:07 PM

I wouldn't draft Ansah that high though. I think he is around the 5th or 6th best pass rusher in this class and has massive bust potential for multiple reasons.

1) age - his birth isn't formally recorded and his age is basically an educated guess. The guy looks 28-30 to me.

2) less than one year as starter and only 3 years playing football at all. He won't physically dominate NFL left tackles IMO.

There are more concerns I have with him, but those are the two major ones.

Chiefaholic 04-12-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9582315)
Improving the team is all that should concern Dorsey.

If the Chiefs take Joeckel/Fisher, they're treading water.

If they take an Ansah and a Brown, they've upgraded their defense for years to come. Three relentless pass rushers and a stud next to DJ would go much further than standing pat and taking a left tackle.

Value, schmalue.

I don't disagree with the value of Ansah and Brown vs. Joker/Fisher. However, there's multiple teams rumored to be talking trade already. If we can get more, then take it. Let the bidding war begin.....

DaneMcCloud 04-12-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9582323)
I don't disagree with the value of Ansah and Brown vs. Joker/Fisher. However, there's multiple teams rumored to be talking trade already. If we can get more, then take it. Let the bidding war begin.....

Yeah, I'm good with the Chiefs making the best deal possible, no doubt.

I just want don't expect Dorsey to be stubborn and use a value chart in order to determine whether or not the Chiefs should make a trade.

With this draft class and the team's needs, two players will be better than one, IMO.

DaneMcCloud 04-12-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9582320)
I wouldn't draft Ansah that high though

I was just using him as an example to illustrate how the team would be affected by such a trade.

BossChief 04-12-2013 10:14 PM

You know what would be a dream scenario?

Moving back to 12 and having Geno fall to us there.

That would be like getting Alex Smith for free in my book.

jd1020 04-12-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9582332)
You know what would be a dream scenario?

Moving back to 12 and having Geno fall to us there.

That would be like getting Alex Smith for free in my book.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sZfZ8uWaOFI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Marco Polo 04-13-2013 01:34 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...ade-up-to-no-1

With the top 10 picks in this month's NFL draft so jumbled (I mean, look at how our mock drafters are breaking it down -- not a whole lot of uniformity there), a team like the Dolphins might be better off staying at No. 12 overall and not trying to trade up in the first round.

But that's not saying Miami won't trade up -- and it's not saying Miami will. Basically, we're still in the spin zone where NFL executives try to set up smokescreens to try to confuse other teams (and fans and media) about their true intentions for the draft. With that, Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland said this week that his team could trade up, and that it could trade all the way up to the No. 1 overall pick, currently held by the Chiefs.

“I've got enough ammunition to get to the first pick if I wanted to, but I don't see myself doing that, personally,” Ireland said, in the Palm Beach Post.

After losing left tackle Jake Long to the Rams in free agency, the Dolphins could be on the lookout for the next franchise blind-side protector in the first round. Reportedly, they've been enamored with Oklahoma's Lane Johnson, but Texas A&M's Luke Joeckel and Central Michigan's Eric Fisher also figure to go within the first 10 picks (and probably before Johnson).

A guy like Jonathan Martin, whom Miami took in the second round last year and who replaced Long after he was lost for the season in 2012, could move to left tackle permanently. If Miami drafts a left tackle, Martin could return to the right side.

The big question, then, is if one of the three top tackles in the draft still will be available at No. 12. Only one of our mock drafters has the tackle trio lasting past the No. 7 pick, and none predict they'll be available by No. 12. Thus, it seems unlikely.

Maybe, then, a trade up is the right move to make, assuming Miami wants a new left tackle.

“If I get another [Mike] Pouncey and another Jake Long, I would do it every draft,” Ireland said, referring to Miami's 2011 first-round pick and the 2008 No. 1 overall pick. “I wish I had a whole team full of Mike Pounceys and Jake Longs, to be honest with you. I know what I'm getting every single day with those guys.”

For the record, our mock drafters have the Dolphins taking a guard (Alabama's Chance Warmack), a tackle (Alabama's D.J. Fluker) a cornerback (Alabama's Dee Milliner and Florida State's Xavier Rhodes), and a defensive end (Brigham Young's Ezekiel Ansah). Of course, the Dolphins could stay put at No. 12 and probably have little interference from drafting this guy.

But for what actually will happen, well, we're less than two weeks away from finding out for sure.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-13-2013 01:36 PM

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 22m
Mr @LanceZierlein says a trusted league source told him to "plug Geno (Smith) in here" at the #Eagles No. 4 pick: http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...-get-a-weapon/

okcchief 04-13-2013 01:56 PM

If we got next year first plus a second or both seconds go for it. If they like Tavon Austin would maybe have a chance at 12. Not sure where he'll fall though.

B14ckmon 04-13-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9583576)
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 22m
Mr @LanceZierlein says a trusted league source told him to "plug Geno (Smith) in here" at the #Eagles No. 4 pick: http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...-get-a-weapon/

I hope they used a pencil. They will need to erase him when he is drafted at #2.

RealSNR 04-13-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

1) age - his birth isn't formally recorded and his age is basically an educated guess. The guy looks 28-30 to me.

Cut him in half and count his rings

Captain Obvious 04-13-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9583641)
I hope they used a pencil. They will need to erase him when he is drafted at #2.

Haven't you been saying the Jags will draft Jordan at 2?

B14ckmon 04-13-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 9583688)
Haven't you been saying the Jags will draft Jordan at 2?

Yea :)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-13-2013 03:07 PM

YAY Socks and underwear this year. We can use Albert to shammy the car.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-13-2013 04:22 PM

Well, apparantly Jeff Ireland is a useless bag o' dickhammers in the ol' intelligence department as well. If his remarks are not just bullshit, and if he ever had a position of authority in the talent acquisition dept. Of KC, I would absolutely quit this team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 04-13-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9580930)

What an awesome gif.

jimw51 04-14-2013 04:11 AM

Maybe yes maybe no

whoman69 04-14-2013 08:37 AM

Trading down to # 12 both Geno and Barkley are probably gone by then. What pick would we be looking at there except perhaps one of the three OTs mentioned that are still on the board?

Messier 04-14-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9585212)
Trading down to # 12 both Geno and Barkley are probably gone by then. What pick would we be looking at there except perhaps one of the three OTs mentioned that are still on the board?

That's around where the DL will start to go. Richardson, Lotulelei.

Coogs 04-14-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Tavon Austin.

Bowe, Avery, Austin, Charles, and Moeaki. :thumb:

Carlota69 04-14-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9583881)
Well, apparantly Jeff Ireland is a useless bag o' dickhammers in the ol' intelligence department as well. If his remarks are not just bullshit, and if he ever had a position of authority in the talent acquisition dept. Of KC, I would absolutely quit this team.
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought you already quit this team? I recall you saying that a number of times when they traded for A Smith.

007 04-14-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Barkley will not be gone by 12.

Cannibal 04-14-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9585252)
Tavon Austin.

Bowe, Avery, Austin, Charles, and Moeaki. :thumb:

I'd love it if we could trade down and snag Austin. But Moeaki needs replaced at some point. Far to unreliable.

Messier 04-14-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9585270)
I'd love it if we could trade down and snag Austin. But Moeaki needs replaced at some point. Far to unreliable.

Not at 12.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-14-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9585261)
I thought you already quit this team? I recall you saying that a number of times when they traded for A Smith.

I've cooled down somewhat, even though I still have less faith in Reid than ever. John Dorsey's history with GB is pretty much the only thing giving me any kind of hope for the future. I hope he and Reid aren't a package deal. If Reid flops, it wont be the fault of John Dorsey. Dorsey should be allowed to continue on, and I think he will should it come to that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefshrink 04-14-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

I wouldn't draft Ansah that high though. I think he is around the 5th or 6th best pass rusher in this class and has massive bust potential for multiple reasons.

2) less than one year as starter and only 3 years playing football at all. He won't physically dominate NFL left tackles IMO.

There are more concerns I have with him, but those are the two major ones.

This a 1000x !!!

No way in hell I take Ansah in the first rd. He is more of a late 2nd or early 3rd rd pick. Way, waaaaaaaaaay overrated. Just like Pioli overrated Poe last year.:rolleyes:

B14ckmon 04-14-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9585277)
I've cooled down somewhat, even though I still have less faith in Reid than ever. John Dorsey's history with GB is pretty much the only thing giving me any kind of hope for the future. I hope he and Reid aren't a package deal. If Reid flops, it wont be the fault of John Dorsey. Dorsey should be allowed to continue on, and I think he will should it come to that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol. Stop trying to compare this scenario to the Favre-Rodgers scenario. The two are incredibly different.

Coogs 04-14-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Fasano has played well in Arrowhead before.

Chiefshrink 04-14-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9583616)
If we got next year first plus a second or both seconds go for it. If they like Tavon Austin would maybe have a chance at 12. Not sure where he'll fall though.

This would be my wet dream come true for sure. But Tavon is Top Ten and will not slip to 12 IMO. Maybe, but I doubt it. He is a Welker with Harvin playmaking explosion with a tough football mentality and doesn't get hurt,unlike 'the Dex'. Every team's dream player at the slot position. But Andy supposedly loves 'the Dex':rolleyes:

mlyonsd 04-14-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

This is where I'm at. I wasn't thrilled with Reid, wasn't happy with Smith. I was however thrilled with the Dorsey hire. I think he's the key and hopefully has the brains to straighten things out for a change.

Carlota69 04-14-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Fair enough.:)

Bootlegged 04-14-2013 10:22 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tmnl9FaFKHY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IF we trade down or get a 2nd rd back - would love to see Woods drafted. Should be a top 15 pick - but projected late 1st/2nd. I think he and Austin are the top 2 in the draft.

Frankie 04-14-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9585267)
Barkley will not be gone by 12.

And I wouldn't want him for the Chiefs at 12. 4th round maybe.

Frankie 04-14-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

That would be nice too. But that would mean McCluster will be traded, and I think Reid likes him too much to trade him.

Coogs 04-14-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9585535)
That would be nice too. But that would mean McCluster will be traded, and I think Reid likes him too much to trade him.

Why? Look at the Packers WR corp. They have multiple speed guys. Bowe, Avery, Austin, McCluster would make a bad ass 4 WR set. Very toudh to defend. Put Charles in that mix at either lone RB or move him out to a 5 WR set, and out offense would be a matchup nightmare for opposing defenses.

Cannibal 04-14-2013 11:35 AM

I don't hate McCluster as much as some on here do, but he's too slow for his size. Austin would be a major upgrade that would also be a game breaker in the return game. I'd move McCluster to back up RB and give him about 10 touches / game.

milkman 04-14-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9585560)
I don't hate McCluster as much as some on here do, but he's too slow for his size. Austin would be a major upgrade that would also be a game breaker in the return game. I'd move McCluster to back up RB and give him about 10 touches / game.

I'd trade McCluster for a bag of Fritos and a box of Cheez-Its, and feel like I raped in the deal.

Coogs 04-14-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9585574)
I'd trade McCluster for a bag of Fritos and a box of Cheez-Its, and feel like I raped in the deal.

As our 3rd receiver with Bowe and Avery, yeah I think we could do better. However, as our 4th receiver in a set with Bowe, Avery, and Austin, I thnk he could be very effective.

He actually looked pretty good in the Denver game a couple of years ago with Orton at the QB spot... both as a runner and receiver when Bowe was in the game to take some heat off.

Will he ever live up to his draft position? Probably not. But he still could add a lot to this team as a 4th to 5th option that many teams wouldn't have.

milkman 04-14-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9585688)
As our 3rd receiver with Bowe and Avery, yeah I think we could do better. However, as our 4th receiver in a set with Bowe, Avery, and Austin, I thnk he could be very effective.

He actually looked pretty good in the Denver game a couple of years ago with Orton at the QB spot... both as a runner and receiver when Bowe was in the game to take some heat off.

Will he ever live up to his draft position? Probably not. But he still could add a lot to this team as a 4th to 5th option that many teams wouldn't have.

McCluster did nothing that any slapdick couldn't do when Orton was at QB.

All those games showed was how terrible Cassel was to the idiots that still defended that useless piece of garbage.

DTLB58 04-14-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Not with Gray on this team. I'd keep him over Dex.

rabblerouser 04-14-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9585574)

that's the truth!!

If I could trade him for the rights to Drew Bledsoe, I would do it and consider it rape.

rabblerouser 04-14-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9585724)

All those games showed was how terrible Cassel was to the idiots that still defended that useless piece of garbage.

It showed me why Haley hated Pioli and that ****ing 'quarterbacking corps' he had been saddled with, and then that's when I understood why he went insane.

SAUTO 04-14-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

True story
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501 04-14-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

McCluster is faster and more agile than people on CP give him credit for, and I think the claims that he's not are a little ridiculous.

McCluster has sucked because he's making terrible decisions in the open field, he seems uncomfortable and unnatural running the ball in space or not in space unless he's a RB, and because of all that he looks tentative. He has to be coached out of that. But the idea that he can't improve is wrong. It's just becoming more and more of a longshot at this point.

rabblerouser 04-14-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9585842)
McCluster is faster and more agile than people on CP give him credit for, and I think the claims that he's not are a little ridiculous.

McCluster has sucked because he's making terrible decisions in the open field, he seems uncomfortable and unnatural running the ball in space or not in space unless he's a RB, and because of all that he looks tentative. He has to be coached out of that. But the idea that he can't improve is wrong. It's just becoming more and more of a longshot at this point.

I would've been uncomfortable on this team in 2011 and 2012 as well.

Mr. Laz 04-14-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

why would you possibly want to move an undersized guy who can't make people miss to RB?

talking about wasting a roster spot

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-14-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9585301)
Lol. Stop trying to compare this scenario to the Favre-Rodgers scenario. The two are incredibly different.

When did I say that in my post, asswipe? As of today, no it is not. Two years from now? It very well could be. And that, is one of many reasons John Dorsey needs to be around. Let Reid have his little man-crush, and let him learn from it. I'm glad that info came out; soooooooo glad. Puts the FAIL blame right where it belongs, and gives my man Dorsey a clean shrug of the shoulders when shit(read; Alice)goes south. Good times, mother****er. Good times.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-14-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9585357)
This is where I'm at. I wasn't thrilled with Reid, wasn't happy with Smith. I was however thrilled with the Dorsey hire. I think he's the key and hopefully has the brains to straighten things out for a change.

John Dorsey, if given the authority more often than not, will ABSOLUTELY build us one mother****er of a football team. The thought of KC having a Raji, Hawk, Matthews, and Rodgers of our own is just wood-inducing. I absolutely believe in John Dorsey. That mother****er wants BALLERS and not "value". **** value. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

penbrook 04-14-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9587134)
John Dorsey, if given the authority more often than not, will ABSOLUTELY build us one mother****er of a football team. The thought of KC having a Raji, Hawk, Matthews, and Rodgers of our own is just wood-inducing. I absolutely believe in John Dorsey. That mother****er wants BALLERS and not "value". **** value. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I believe in Dorsey and he will do the right thing in drafting Geno.

B14ckmon 04-14-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9587141)
I believe in Dorsey and he will do the right thing in drafting Geno.

No he won't. Because it's not the right thing. Go back to AP.

penbrook 04-14-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9587163)
No he won't. Because it's not the right thing. Go back to AP.

No those people on AP want Joeckel while 1 or 2 of them want the chocolate fountain.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-14-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9587196)
No those people on AP want Joeckel while 1 or 2 of them want the chocolate fountain.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 04-14-2013 10:20 PM

man I sure hope we can draft a bust like AJ Hawk

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-14-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9587265)
man I sure hope we can draft a bust like AJ Hawk

Don't you have a douche-off to win, Douchey Crocker?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 04-14-2013 10:25 PM

I just want an AJ Hawk of our own.

Discuss Thrower 04-14-2013 10:27 PM

Isn't Andy in charge of all personnel decisions..?

RealSNR 04-14-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9587282)
I just want an AJ Hawk of our own.

It's veray nahs-uh!

http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag...71_800_441.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-14-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9587289)
Isn't Andy in charge of all personnel decisions..?

If he's wise, he'll take his man-crush, sit the **** down, shut the **** up, and defer to Dorsey.
Posted via Mobile Device