ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Get your ass OVER! It's the LAW DIPSHIT! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271095)

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-13-2013 06:16 PM

I always drive 5 miles under the speed limit and usually do so in the left lane. In fact thats the best way to win the road game which is to see how many truckers you can trap behind you. My record is 18 on HWY 287 North of Amarillo. I got a 14 once going into OKC.

Bugeater 03-13-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9494702)
Yeah it depends on the situation but this will help her cause:

"However, the woman noted the area was experiencing heavy winds at the time and she was only driving under the speed limit as a safety precaution. "

Hard to say without knowing all the details, but I doubt that a judge would let a ticket for going two miles under the speed limit stand.

That doesn't explain why she was doing it in the left lane. That's the real issue once you look past the media spin job here.

GloryDayz 03-13-2013 06:21 PM

I'm SOOOOOOOO ****ing OK with this. Drive fast or GET THE **** OFF THE ROAD ya slime bag!!! If you want to be safe, do it on some empty country road BITCH!!!! Wear your ****ing seatbelt and you'll NEVER DIE!!! Rubbing is racing BITCH!!!!

Tombstone RJ 03-13-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9494702)
Yeah it depends on the situation but this will help her cause:

"However, the woman noted the area was experiencing heavy winds at the time and she was only driving under the speed limit as a safety precaution. "

Hard to say without knowing all the details, but I doubt that a judge would let a ticket for going two miles under the speed limit stand.

all the more reason she should have been in the slower lane. Who cares if their are high winds, that is, why does this change the fact that she was not in the correct lane? If she wants to go slower due to conditions, great, just do it in the right lane.

bunger 03-13-2013 06:46 PM

It's BS,screw all you insenseitive bastads!!!
Hug my left nut,if you think your hands are big enough!

Bugeater 03-13-2013 06:51 PM

Only 36 posts and on my ignore list. That may be a record.

RedDread 03-13-2013 07:02 PM

States should be all about keep right laws. It's more revenue for them. Tickets for people going slow in the left lane, tickets for people speeding. Win/Win.

Floridafan 03-13-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9493861)
That's funny, I grew up close to Unity and thought "what if everyone drove like this" Then I moved to Florida.

I lived in Blue Springs and then moved down here. What town you in?

Cannibal 03-13-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9493492)
You have anger problems.

Many Midwest people do.

WhawhaWhat 03-13-2013 07:16 PM

I got the same ticket from MO Highway Patrol on Business 71 going from KC to Maryville on my way back to school back around 2005, except I was going 8 mph over. This was at 11 pm, completely dark except for my headlights and with no other car in sight.

Judge tossed the ticket and I only had to pay around $20 in court fees.

Bugeater 03-13-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9495124)
Many Midwest people do.

YOU GOTTA ****ING PROBLEM WITH THAT? :#

Easy 6 03-13-2013 07:19 PM

Paging al north, al north please report to the "Get The **** Over" thread...

Holladay 03-14-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

If only they would do this in Texas.
Spot on. Just got back from vacation, southern TX. Damn, you all suck. Never seen so many left hand lane drivers. 3 different states = TX the worst.

frankotank 03-14-2013 10:34 AM

I jumped into the right lane and passed 8 "instances" (more than 8 CARS) of left lane driving on the way to work today. (yes I really did count - I thought it would be more)

I've taken to giving them a thumbs up as I go by. seems to insult most drivers much more than the ole middle finger.

Monty 03-14-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9495138)
Paging al north, al north please report to the "Get The **** Over" thread...

ROFL

Beat me to it! :thumb:

WhiteWhale 03-14-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9497147)
I jumped into the right lane and passed 8 "instances" (more than 8 CARS) of left lane driving on the way to work today. (yes I really did count - I thought it would be more)

I've taken to giving them a thumbs up as I go by. seems to insult most drivers much more than the ole middle finger.

:thumb:

I also deliver the sarcastic thumbs up rather than the middle finger.