ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV NBCs Hannibal trailer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270589)

DaveNull 07-02-2013 12:06 PM

I know the movie was pretty universally panned.

frankotank 07-02-2013 12:09 PM

funny though....many many times when the critics hate something I more than likely will dig it. guess my palate is refined like theirs.

Fire Me Boy! 07-02-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveNull (Post 9788345)

It was pretty terrible.

Anyong Bluth 07-17-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9788452)
It was pretty terrible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9788350)
funny though....many many times when the critics hate something I more than likely will dig it. guess my palate is refined like theirs.

Ya, I take the critic's reviews with a bit more of a grain of salt these days, but I gave it a try and the flick is pretty much a turd sandwich!

Shame that the source material was rushed because the studio said if Harris didn't give them a Hannibal beginnings story they would write and shoot it without him. He had very little time to push something out, and if I recall the novel pretty much operates as the script versus the source material - as in nothing is further flushed out or anything really from the book. Shitty the studio just tried to cash in on a quick turnaround release of Hannibal, though Harris still has part of the blame laying at his feet for such an abomination.

Rumor has it he does have another book in the Hannibal series planned - but where would that fit in with the shows cannon I haven't a clue.

Really I'm more interested in the series and its creator's fresh take on the Hannibal world and hoping the show will get to run it's course and not simply cancelled by NBC or dicked around with like they seem to do with their quality shows that have yet to find their audience like Community and Parks and Recreation...

Gonna be a long wait for season 2 since last I heard it won't be on until as a midseason replacement, so probably January or February.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveNull (Post 9788345)

DaveNull 07-17-2013 05:38 PM

I'm ok with the wait. Better to stagger good shows throughout the year.

Anyong Bluth 07-17-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveNull (Post 9818114)
I'm ok with the wait. Better to stagger good shows throughout the year.

That I can agree with, just like I really liked when Breaking Bad often started in just as Mad Men was finishing up their season.

Granted, it got a little spaced out so as to avoid the July 4th holiday when people are least likely to tune in and the episodes were steadily continuous each week.

But, now those dicks at AMC pushed it back til mid August - my guess is to bank on strong fall numbers and possibly to give exposure to whatever new series they have in the works.
The delay blows... the shows been wrapped for months. (Kinda shocked there hasn't been any real rumors or leaks) I hope they aren't gonna try this with the Walking Dead bc it'd be an absolute joke if the season premiere wasn't in October.

keg in kc 07-21-2013 05:59 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MpVPJQodjTE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

underEJ 07-22-2013 02:20 PM

I saw The Hunt yesterday. Mads Mikkelsen's new movie directed by Thomas Vinterberg, and he is brilliant again, though in a totally different way. It is about a small Danish town that has to deal with a molestation accusation in a kindergarten and how a small lie (that is on the poster, the viewer always knows he didn't do it so no spoiler!) can grow and ruin innocence much the same way molestation itself ruins innocence. He plays Lucas, a recently separated/divorced teacher newly working in a kindergarten, who is accused of something by one child, and then shunned, reviled and abused by the devastated parents in the tight knit town, even as he can't fathom that anyone he has known his whole life could believe this tale. I would recommend it. He has a scene on Christmas Eve in church that had me nearly in tears, and I am not a movie crybaby.

Anyong Bluth 07-22-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 9827393)
I saw The Hunt yesterday. Mads Mikkelsen's new movie directed by Thomas Vinterberg, and he is brilliant again, though in a totally different way. It is about a small Danish town that has to deal with a molestation accusation in a kindergarten and how a small lie (that is on the poster, the viewer always knows he didn't do it so no spoiler!) can grow and ruin innocence much the same way molestation itself ruins innocence. He plays Lucas, a recently separated/divorced teacher newly working in a kindergarten, who is accused of something by one child, and then shunned, reviled and abused, by the devastated parents in the tight knit town, even as he can't fathom that anyone he has known his whole life could believe this tale. I would recommend it. He has a scene on Christmas Eve in church that had me nearly in tears, and I am not a movie crybaby.

Got that cued up in the netflix, just haven't had a chance to watch it, but glad to hear another positive review, from which I've only seen good reviews for it.

keg in kc 12-19-2013 06:44 PM

Return set for Friday Feb 28 and 10/9c.

rocknrolla 12-19-2013 09:20 PM

Anyone know where to find the first season? Is it worth buying DVD?

Deberg_1990 12-19-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 10295505)

It might still be up on nbc.com or their app.

Anyong Bluth 12-20-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

PirateBay.sx, though NBC very well could have it- otherwise Hulu.

Fire Me Boy! 12-20-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

I think so.

The DVD also includes the deleted episode, FYI.

rocknrolla 12-20-2013 02:49 PM

Thanks guys. I'll give those a try. Looks good.

Deberg_1990 12-20-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10297067)
I think so.

The DVD also includes the deleted episode, FYI.

Oh damn.....i forgot about that. Id like to see it cause im twisted like that. : )

rocknrolla 12-20-2013 03:00 PM

$19.99 at Best buy, I might have to fight all the morons in there and pick it up tonight. Thanks again guys.

Baby Lee 12-20-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10297050)
PirateBay.sx, though NBC very well could have it- otherwise Hulu.

Shutdown really lasted!!

Anyong Bluth 12-20-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10297113)
Oh damn.....i forgot about that. Id like to see it cause im twisted like that. : )

They showed it everywhere else but the US- and to be honest I didn't find the episode very risqué or anything. Kinda a kneejerk reaction to the tragedy. Either way, the series is stellar.
Enjoy !

Anyong Bluth 12-20-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10297537)
Shutdown really lasted!!

Too much an " institution " at this point, they'll probably always have a plan B in their pocket.

Anyong Bluth 02-27-2014 07:58 PM

Damn, don't know how I didn't hear about this before, but it's now on Fridays.

I had been pleasantly excited today thinking tonight we'd finally get to Whet our appetites with some new Hannibal as season 2 kicks off.

Doh! Until tomorrow...

Fire Me Boy! 02-27-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10457911)
Damn, don't know how I didn't hear about this before, but it's now on Fridays.

I had been pleasantly excited today thinking tonight we'd finally get to Whet our appetites with some new Hannibal as season 2 kicks off.

Doh! Until tomorrow...

Ooh... Friday? That isn't usually a good time slot. Probably won't have Hannibal around much longer...

Anyong Bluth 02-27-2014 08:03 PM

Apparently Bron bron is a fan too, sporting his Hannibal mask for tonight's game.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/28/upe3a3e2.jpg

keg in kc 02-27-2014 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10457917)
Ooh... Friday? That isn't usually a good time slot. Probably won't have Hannibal around much longer...

Actually I think Grimm could be a stronger lead in than anything else on the network.

Anyong Bluth 02-27-2014 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10457931)
Actually I think Grimm could be a stronger lead in than anything else on the network.

Read an article about the move benefit. Basically, if they can keep just the poor # of viewers from last year they can keep renewing the show.
It has strong numbers internationally, and NBC benefits from having a critically acclaimed show in the lineup.
You're right, Grimm is a way better lead-in.
I have no clue why it has such bad ratings- and # of viewers is really horribly low.

NBC makes money off the international markets paying to air the show, and if last years ratings stick at its new slot, apparently typical numbers at that day and time would never be expected to be much higher no mater what show it was.

NBC is also encouraged because they know the DVR and OnDemand numbers- which are very high.

I do think if NBC pulled it, it would quickly find a new home, like Netflix.

Baby Lee 03-08-2014 11:16 PM

For those interested about the title of the latest episode

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVClub
Sakizuki is the first part of the kaiseki meal and is akin to a French amuse bouche. Fun fact from KyotoFoodie.com: “The chopsticks are special too, both ends are tapered, the tapered end is used for eating. Symbolically the meal is shared with god.”

007 03-10-2014 05:14 AM

ummmm OWWWWWW

Anyong Bluth 03-10-2014 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10476512)
ummmm OWWWWWW

I'm assuming you're referring to the guy freeing himself from the stitching?

I'm still pleasantly surprised by how amazing of the performance Mads does week in and week out as Lector. Hard to compare with Hopkins, but I think I'm starting to enjoy Mads portrayal most of all out of the actors who have played Hannibal.

By the way, how does Gillian Anderson just get hotter as she's gotten older? I never found her "attractive" in her X-files days- not that she was ugly though. Love her character on the show, and I hope her role on the show is expanded this season, but I don't know if that happens now that she's abandoned her place to go into hiding from Hannibal.

I have no idea how after the opening scene from episode 1 of this season that Jack Crawford will remain alive and Hannibal not be busted? Makes me think Hannibal will either be on the run and Will be leading the "manhunt" to capture Hannibal, or they're going to deviate quite a bit from the Hannibal lore and actually kill off Crawford?

Either way, still loving the show, but hate that they changed it to Fridays. It was a great way to cap off Thursday nights, IMO.

ShowtimeSBMVP 05-09-2014 12:21 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Agents of Shield renewed, Hannibal renewed, Revolution cancelled. Someone is USTV land loves me <a href="http://t.co/NrYl3NgUQC">pic.twitter.com/NrYl3NgUQC</a></p>&mdash; Zoe Butcher (@thezoverlord) <a href="https://twitter.com/thezoverlord/statuses/464830394341543936">May 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cheater5 05-09-2014 12:23 PM

Cool. This is an enjoyable program.

BWillie 05-09-2014 02:16 PM

Show has kinda gone downhill lately. Not sure how I feel about Will's transformation. It appears Will is trying to entrap Hannibal, but I'm sure Hannibal will end up still with the upper hand. Not quite sure how this dark Will who enjoyed killing someone, even if it was "self-defense", will become the Will from the Red Dragon books.

Spoiler!

Anyong Bluth 05-10-2014 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10615469)
Show has kinda gone downhill lately. Not sure how I feel about Will's transformation. It appears Will is trying to entrap Hannibal, but I'm sure Hannibal will end up still with the upper hand. Not quite sure how this dark Will who enjoyed killing someone, even if it was "self-defense", will become the Will from the Red Dragon books.

Spoiler!

You haven't seen last night's episode.
I think the 2nd half of season 2 has been fantastic. Huff coming in to play the violent nutso brother to Will's latest hookup has been a great addition by a top notch actor.

Spoiler!

Anyong Bluth 05-10-2014 08:08 AM

Oh and fyi, the show's creator, who also created Pushing Daisies, already has the entire series mapped out in fitting into the lead up right around where Red Dragon picks up. Thought it out going into the 1st season, and said it would be a 5 season, 6 at most storyline.

I'll be pissed if they don't get renewed for the entire 5 or 6 season run. Thankfully, Sony, who actually owns and produces the show, is very high on it, and feels even without NBC, they'd have a new home very quickly if the peacock didn't renew it. It also does get good ratings outside of the US, and it's Friday night timeslot is a ratings deadzone for any show so it's hardly just Hannibal to blame.

Deberg_1990 05-10-2014 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10618790)
Oh and fyi, the show's creator, who also created Pushing Daisies, already has the entire series mapped out in fitting into the lead up right around where Red Dragon picks up. Thought it out going into the 1st season, and said it would be a 5 season, 6 at most storyline.

I'll be pissed if they don't get renewed for the entire 5 or 6 season run. Thankfully, Sony, who actually owns and produces the show, is very high on it, and feels even without NBC, they'd have a new home very quickly if the peacock didn't renew it. It also does get good ratings outside of the US, and it's Friday night timeslot is a ratings deadzone for any show so it's hardly just Hannibal to blame.

I cant see it going that long. I'll bet next season is it's last. It's just an incredible show. Amazing that it plays on NBC really. Although, I guess it's cheap because it's produced by a foreign company. Honestly, it's never going to get high ratings. It's just not the type of subject matter that attracts mainstream audiences. Just too gruesome and done in a grand guignol style. In a good way of course!

keg in kc 05-10-2014 09:51 AM

It'll go to somewhere like netflix if it doesn't make it on NBC after next year. It's enough of a cult favorite at this point.

Cheater5 05-10-2014 10:19 AM

My only criticism are the all too common gruesome murder scenes; people woven into trees or saber toothed tigers, or dozens of bodies used to make 'art' in a grain silo...the forensic investigators simply snap on rubber gloves, sigh and make snappy comments before digging in. Ho-hum...

Still, the characters on this show are extremely entertaining and Mikkelsen crushes it week in/out.

keg in kc 05-10-2014 10:25 AM

The grain silo was the last episode I watched (have the rest on DVR...) but damn watching that guy pull himself off made me cringe.

Anyong Bluth 05-10-2014 10:29 AM

Yep, enough new media outlets starving for new original content, and Sony is behind the show no matter the ratings because it's got lots of critical acclaim.

They stuck with Breaking Bad when it had ratings low enough to easily justify canceling it.

KcMizzou 05-10-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10618985)
The grain silo was the last episode I watched (have the rest on DVR...) but damn watching that guy pull himself off made me cringe.

That was brutal. Hard to believe it was ok for network TV. (But no boobs. Boobs are bad.)

Anyong Bluth 05-10-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10620651)
That was brutal. Hard to believe it was ok for network TV. (But no boobs. Boobs are bad.)

It doesn't bother me for some reason even though I know the times I've been around surgery live I quickly realized I wouldn't be taking up as a doctor like most of my immediate and extended family has, but there are definitely numerous times I'm a bit surprised it is actually on network television.

Baby Lee 05-11-2014 04:52 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8y4MS7mSzX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 05-12-2014 04:11 AM

This is just getting a little too bizarre.

The Bad Guy 05-12-2014 10:06 PM

It's an amazing show. Truly captivating each week.

The freak show brother is the guy from the Hannibal movie that wants to enact revenge on Hannibal for what he did to him.

I loved the wheel chair on fire scene last week. Forgot that Philip Seymour Hoffman's character in Red Dragon was Freddy Lounds.

chiefsfan987 05-17-2014 01:31 AM

I'm sorry, but this show is just getting too disgusting. A guy is feeding his face to dogs? This has no business being on network tv.

Tribal Warfare 05-17-2014 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 (Post 10634512)
I'm sorry, but this show is just getting too disgusting. A guy is feeding his face to dogs? This has no business being on network tv.

Really? Blood and guts don't bother me, I guess I have a lack of empathy when it comes to that type of stuff.

Deberg_1990 05-17-2014 06:16 AM

Quote:

What's interesting to me is we now have TV shows on network and basic cable more graphic than a lot of R rated movies. Hannibal and Walking Dead.

Rausch 05-17-2014 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10624064)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8y4MS7mSzX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And that's the French.

There is absolutely no aspect of this culture with any redeeming qualities at all...

Deberg_1990 05-17-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

. A guy is feeding his face to dogs?

I think that's actually in one of the books?

Anyong Bluth 05-18-2014 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10635458)
I think that's actually in one of the books?

Yes, Mason Verger is the main villain in the book Hannibal- and is hunting Hannibal once after he escaped with the intention of feeding him to his pigs. He's essentially in competition with the FBI as to who can locate Lector first.
The same events happened in the book , except for knowing that Will walked in on it after the fact. It was presumed that he did this after a therapy session and jumped out a window. Though I didn't remember him being a quadriplegic- I thought he was only wheelchair bound due to loss of use of his legs.

Grissly it may be, but they're doing a masterful job of fleshing out the backstory and incorporating the material from the novels.

bowener 05-18-2014 02:22 AM

This show is amazing. It is better written than the overwhelming majority of tv shows (and films!). It is also quite possibly the most beautifully shot TV show in recent times. If you can't stomach the gore, too bad. The blood and gore is perfectly written to actually have a purpose in the plot. This isn't some shitty horror film.

bowener 05-18-2014 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10634629)
And that's the French.

There is absolutely no aspect of this culture with any redeeming qualities at all...

Are you against eating veal? Where do you draw the line? Do you know how boneless wings come about? Do you eat bacon or pork on any kind? Why is eating a stupid little bird drowned in cognac the point of no return for you, but eating a chicken raised in a shit filled shed, that has its feathers blasted off by boiling water while still alive, the ok choice of meats?

Anyong Bluth 05-18-2014 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 10636084)
This show is amazing. It is better written than the overwhelming majority of tv shows (and films!). It is also quite possibly the most beautifully shot TV show in recent times. If you can't stomach the gore, too bad. The blood and gore is perfectly written to actually have a purpose in the plot. This isn't some shitty horror film.

I'll agree. Set design, wardrobe, lighting, etc- everything is gorgeously shot. Even the cooking scenes are beautifully framed in their prep and presentation.

Anyong Bluth 05-18-2014 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 10636085)
Are you against eating veal? Where do you draw the line? Do you know how boneless wings come about? Do you eat bacon or pork on any kind? Why is eating a stupid little bird drowned in cognac the point of no return for you, but eating a chicken raised in a shit filled shed, that has its feathers blasted off by boiling water while still alive, the ok choice of meats?

Not to mention they are hung up by their feet one after another in the production line upside down until they meet a buzzsaw that slices their necks which they don't die from and thrash about hanging upside down until they finally bleed out - and it's not as quickly as you might think.

"Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off."

The Bad Guy 05-18-2014 09:46 AM

Just a brilliant episode. If they moved this to Wednesday or Thursday nights, it would be talked about all week. It's the best show that literally no one is talking about.

The Bad Guy 05-25-2014 09:07 AM

I'm shocked no one is talking about that season finale.

Fire Me Boy! 05-25-2014 09:17 AM

Quite a good episode. I'm gonna have to buy the seasons and get the wife to watch.

Cheater5 05-25-2014 09:34 AM

In my opinion the best written show on television. Very much enjoy watching and listening.

Mikkelsen's version of Hannibal has become my favorite.

Anyong Bluth 05-25-2014 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 10649759)
In my opinion the best written show on television. Very much enjoy watching and listening.

Mikkelsen's version of Hannibal has become my favorite.

Hands down, without a doubt.

Season finale = woah! = GD having to wait a year for season 3, which will be interesting with the new locations, as well as his companion.

BWillie 05-25-2014 12:02 PM

Thought it was amazing. Mads is the perfert Hannibal. Next season should be so different. Seems like almost all thr characters will be different. I would guess only one of thrm survives from Hannibals house

Bowser 05-25-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

But still is against the rules to show boobs or say shit or ****.

bowener 05-25-2014 09:56 PM

This show is amazing in almost all facets.

Tribal Warfare 05-25-2014 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 10650929)
This show is amazing in almost all facets.

impressive for basic network TV

Anyong Bluth 05-27-2014 03:17 PM

Interview with Fuller about the season 2 finale and approaching season 3.

Warning - spoilers if you haven't seen all of season 2.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Hannibal...r-1082245.aspx

MatriculatingHank 05-27-2014 11:35 PM

http://img2.tvtome.com/i/u/9f2638631...69f4a19b5c.gif

007 05-28-2014 08:33 PM

JFC. What a finale

Anyong Bluth 05-29-2014 10:31 AM

If this show runs its full course it will end up with a much larger cult following and fans of it than it currently suffers from being at the worst timeslot for tv.

BWillie 05-29-2014 11:10 AM

I gave you a rare gift, but you didnt want it.

That was a hell of a scene, gory, but amazing

Anyong Bluth 05-29-2014 01:49 PM

Without question in my mind Mads is the best Hannibal by a wide margin.

The choreography and filming of the entire scene(s) at Hannibal's house are beautifully done and masterfully pulled off.

bowener 05-29-2014 01:56 PM

Can you imagine if NBC had the balls/brains to stick this on a prime night?

Anyong Bluth 05-29-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 10658216)
Can you imagine if NBC had the balls/brains to stick this on a prime night?

Probably for the best they don't and have to water it down because of self righteous pricks complaining.

frankotank 06-02-2014 04:18 PM

so...just got around to watching the finale. been staying out of here until I got it done.

HO-LY SHIT!

if you'da told me somebody would outshine the awesome mr hopkins as hannibal.....I'da told you yer nuts. good on ya mads. wonder what anthony thinks about all this.

my prediction is that fishburne is history. he prolly got other things to do.

Anyong Bluth 06-02-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10666048)
so...just got around to watching the finale. been staying out of here until I got it done.

HO-LY SHIT!

if you'da told me somebody would outshine the awesome mr hopkins as hannibal.....I'da told you yer nuts. good on ya mads. wonder what anthony thinks about all this.

my prediction is that fishburne is history. he prolly got other things to do.

On a positive note- Gillian Anderson's show was canceled, which is why she was limited in her ability to appear, and Fuller wants her to be a full time cast member for season 3

KcMizzou 06-02-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10666266)
On a positive note- Gillian Anderson's show was canceled, which is why she was limited in her ability to appear, and Fuller wants her to be a full time cast member for season 3

Nice!

frankotank 06-03-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10666266)

that's awesome! I dig her.

but....I am somewhat confused by her character. so....obviously at the end she's on the plane with the doc. so.........I assume that she doesn't know what he just did? or are we supposed to assume that she DOES know? (that he just attacked graham & fish)
because for me, her being with him on that plane was more shocking than fishburne getting his throat cut!
she KNOWS he is a maniac.....yes?
matter of fact I thought per past converstions that she knows he's a murderer???

so....SHE'S a frigging psycho too...for being with him. right?

Anyong Bluth 06-03-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10667638)
that's awesome! I dig her.

but....I am somewhat confused by her character. so....obviously at the end she's on the plane with the doc. so.........I assume that she doesn't know what he just did? or are we supposed to assume that she DOES know? (that he just attacked graham & fish)
because for me, her being with him on that plane was more shocking than fishburne getting his throat cut!
she KNOWS he is a maniac.....yes?
matter of fact I thought per past converstions that she knows he's a murderer???

so....SHE'S a frigging psycho too...for being with him. right?

We don't know, but I think she's been brainwashed like you saw with Abigail and to a degree Will.

Also I think he convinced her to commit murder but believe it was justified as in self defense.

frankotank 06-03-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10667851)
We don't know, but I think she's been brainwashed like you saw with Abigail and to a degree Will.

Also I think he convinced her to commit murder but believe it was justified as in self defense.

right....I remember her talking about that. to fishburne I think....so she's aware that this dude is....well.....a monster. so to see her on the plane with him my mind started racing....like....is SHE a fellow monster? does she know he's not only a murderer...but he's a MURDERER?

this is gonna be velly velly intellesting.

Anyong Bluth 06-03-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10668115)
right....I remember her talking about that. to fishburne I think....so she's aware that this dude is....well.....a monster. so to see her on the plane with him my mind started racing....like....is SHE a fellow monster? does she know he's not only a murderer...but he's a MURDERER?

this is gonna be velly velly intellesting.

Gotta think if he's interested in keeping up therapy sessions with her he's identified something that piques his interest, as well as who is actually the Dr and whose the patient in their sessions... I'm beginning to think there's more evidence of a wolf in sheep's clothing, and she's got a monster that he's nurtured much like his attempt with Will.

frankotank 06-04-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10668185)
Gotta think if he's interested in keeping up therapy sessions with her he's identified something that piques his interest, as well as who is actually the Dr and whose the patient in their sessions... I'm beginning to think there's more evidence of a wolf in sheep's clothing, and she's got a monster that he's nurtured much like his attempt with Will.

yeah we on the same page.
when I saw her on that plane with him I immediately thought.....she's ****ed up man!

I think we'll find out that while she was all sad about the person she killed, blaming it on hannibal....we'll see she enjoyed it. I bet she's gonna show us some messed up shit.

in the immortal words of mr. T

gotta lotta mo! gotta lotta mo!

Anyong Bluth 06-04-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10670003)
yeah we on the same page.
when I saw her on that plane with him I immediately thought.....she's ****ed up man!

I think we'll find out that while she was all sad about the person she killed, blaming it on hannibal....we'll see she enjoyed it. I bet she's gonna show us some messed up shit.

in the immortal words of mr. T

gotta lotta mo! gotta lotta mo!

I will torch Sony Pictures if they cancel the show before the 5 or 6 seasons Fuller has planned out from the beginning.

Anyong Bluth 06-08-2014 06:02 PM

Random thought, I know, but...

The food they feature on the show all looks amazingly good- minus the whole miniature bird dish. Someone should totally put out a Hannibal Cookbook.