ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games What game are you playing now? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268121)

QuikSsurfer 01-02-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9268891)
The Hulk could kick his ass with all that rage any day, he's not even a good superhero.

Well the Hulk could kick anyone's ass.. except silver age Superman..... mother ****er.

But I agree, Batman is merely a detective.. a mere mortal.

Imon Yourside 01-02-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9268906)
Well the Hulk could kick anyone's ass.. except silver age Superman..... mother ****er.

But I agree, Batman is merely a detective.. a mere mortal.

I'll admit one thing and one thing only that is positive about batman. I really like Michael Keaton as Batman...I know it's utter blasphemy..but I was a huge fan of Keatons.

loochy 01-02-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9268917)
but I was a huge fan of Keatons.

http://www.webtvwire.com/wp-content/...amily-ties.jpg

QuikSsurfer 01-02-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9268917)
I'll admit one thing and one thing only that is positive about batman. I really like Michael Keaton as Batman...I know it's utter blasphemy..but I was a huge fan of Keatons.

Keaton was great -- the best batman.

Val Kilmer and George Clooney on the other hand...

Fansy the Famous Bard 01-02-2013 02:34 PM

Dust 514 (beta)

ThaVirus 01-02-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9268114)
I got Batman: Arkham City for Christmas...

****ing love that game.

Rugby Thompson 01-02-2013 03:56 PM

Batman Arkham City was amazing but it was a **** and chuck..

play it once, beat it, never really touch it again.

Dayze 01-02-2013 04:07 PM

I just picked up NBA2K13 on Monday; love it so far.

...but again, I suck hard at basketball. I've been playing the My Player feature. still getting used to the controls.

Rugby Thompson 01-02-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9269469)
I just picked up NBA2K13 on Monday; love it so far.

...but again, I suck hard at basketball. I've been playing the My Player feature. still getting used to the controls.

change the camera to 2K ... do not keep it on broadcast

Dayze 01-02-2013 04:33 PM

so far it looks like I've been playing in a first person type mode.

htismaqe 01-02-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9268946)

http://i2.listal.com/image/3721294/6...ter-keaton.jpg

Rugby Thompson 01-02-2013 04:36 PM

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/D6zXBtRIkbs/hqdefault.jpg

is this is it? it opens up the floor, provides more scoring opportunities from 3 point range and it improves you're game.

Bump 01-02-2013 05:56 PM

just finished Mass Effect 3. I'm not going for all of the achievements, I'm happy with just beating it once, plus it was a rental from gamefly. I hope I get Farcry 3 this time.

SomeRandomGirl 01-02-2013 07:43 PM

I'm still having a hard time processing that someone didn't like Rocksteady's Batman games.

I'm really wanting to start playing Skyrim again, but I'm having a hard time finding time between work, kids, playing BL2 and FC3 with my husband, and spending way too much time on the internet.

SAUTO 01-02-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 9268249)
I have been addicted to Far Cry 3 on the 360. I have been just running around the island picking up loot chests and relics and have only done like 4 or 5 main story quests. I almost have enough cash to pick up the badass sniper rifle in the game so that should be fun.

After that, back to Borderlands 2 on the 360. I am probably about 30% through it thus far but I am ocd about doing every single side quest for the most part so I am making it slowly through.

Aside from that, probably Torchlight II. The game is perfect to just pick up and play for a bit if I have a few minutes to spare. It's just a plain old fun dungeon crawler lootfest.

Should get towers.

Then you get most weapons for free
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 01-03-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9269579)
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/D6zXBtRIkbs/hqdefault.jpg

is this is it? it opens up the floor, provides more scoring opportunities from 3 point range and it improves you're game.

yeah; it's very similar; but a bit lower.

htismaqe 01-03-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 9270639)
I'm still having a hard time processing that someone didn't like Rocksteady's Batman games.

I'm really wanting to start playing Skyrim again, but I'm having a hard time finding time between work, kids, playing BL2 and FC3 with my husband, and spending way too much time on the internet.

I totally ****ed up my Skyrim experience last night trying to follow the Andy Reid saga on here during loading screens. ROFL

Huffmeister 01-03-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9272942)
I totally ****ed up my Skyrim experience last night trying to follow the Andy Reid saga on here during loading screens. ROFL

Fus Reid Dah!!!

htismaqe 01-03-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 9273544)
Fus Reid Dah!!!

On the main street in Falkreath! ROFL

Bump 01-03-2013 01:30 PM

It's gonna take at least 2 weeks to get another game from gamefly. I'm bored with BL2. Might download the Skyrim DLC and rip through that or play Diablo 3 again since my buddy swears its better now, I just dont really believe him lol.

Gravedigger 01-03-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9274653)
play Diablo 3 again.

:grr:

ToxSocks 01-03-2013 03:01 PM

Mists of Pandaria.

Imon Yourside 01-03-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9274653)
It's gonna take at least 2 weeks to get another game from gamefly. I'm bored with BL2. Might download the Skyrim DLC and rip through that or play Diablo 3 again since my buddy swears its better now, I just dont really believe him lol.

No it isn't check out path of exile, graphics aren't as flashy but gameplay is much better.. https://www.pathofexile.com/

<iframe width="417" height="234" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZycHZmvy2n0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rexx 01-03-2013 03:38 PM

For those of you who are PC gamers, XCOM Enemy Unknown is a cool game. Different type of game, but fun fo sho.

htismaqe 01-03-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rexx (Post 9275323)
For those of you who are PC gamers, XCOM Enemy Unknown is a cool game. Different type of game, but fun fo sho.

It's not a PC exclusive.

cookster50 03-18-2013 07:25 AM

Picked up XCOM yesterday, $15 PS3 version at Worst Buy. I'm only a couple missions into the tutorial, but so far it is just like the older PC XCOM games, which is a good thing.

Dayze 03-18-2013 10:29 AM

Battlefield 3. TOok nearly a year off.

forgot how fun it is. though, was only able to get into probably 1 game out of 10 where people were playing how it should be played. Basically had nothing but COD people playing. Oh well.

still fun getting mad points, and being ranked higher than someone with double the kills; to hear them after the game complain about it. I went like 5-10 in a game, but scored huge points dropping ammo, caputring /defending the flag etc. Took 6th; whereas K/D dude was something like 20-9 and took 8th.

QuikSsurfer 03-18-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 9510418)
Picked up XCOM yesterday, $15 PS3 version at Worst Buy. I'm only a couple missions into the tutorial, but so far it is just like the older PC XCOM games, which is a good thing.

FANTASTIC game.

I'm back on Starcraft 2.

The Franchise 03-18-2013 10:51 AM

Still Borderlands 2.

Got Zero to 50.

I've got Axton and Maya both to 24-25. The new DLC will come with a new character and level increase.....so it'll get more interesting then.

Imon Yourside 03-18-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9510762)
Still Borderlands 2.

Got Zero to 50.

I've got Axton and Maya both to 24-25. The new DLC will come with a new character and level increase.....so it'll get more interesting then.

Yes, I'm still playing Borderlands 2 on and off and can't wait for the next DLC installment. Just finished Mass Effect 3(took a year off lolz), was playing Simcity but want to wait to see what happens with it.

Kraus 03-18-2013 12:07 PM

I've been playing BF3 - the new End Game expansion is decent. Not as good as Aftermath was but still fun.

Also playing some Borderlands 2 four-player co-op with my girlfriend, cousin, and best-friend. Just beat the first playthrough. Now for True Vault Hunter mode.

Also playing some GTAIV - The Ballad of Gay Tony. I saw some GTAV pictures and it made me want to go back up and finish GTAIV.

Sofa King 03-18-2013 12:09 PM

Aion mostly. Big patch coming out soon. Still pounding bitches with my chanter.

cookster50 03-18-2013 12:56 PM

I'd like to get Borderlands 1 some time in the future, never played it.

kaplin42 03-18-2013 01:00 PM

Anno 2070.

It's a lot of fun, it's kind of a RTS hybrid SimCity type of game. Learning curve is pretty steep as the tutorial is shite. But the game is a lot of fun, plus better than getting bent over while EA/Maxis take turns bufuing you.

patteeu 03-18-2013 08:48 PM

I'm playing through the new Starcraft 2 single player.

MBSiMMENS 03-18-2013 09:06 PM

right now I'm playing:
Planetside 2 (PC)
The Witcher 2 (PC)
Black Ops 2 (360)

Pants 03-18-2013 10:42 PM

I'm waist deep in Path of Exile.

keg in kc 03-18-2013 11:12 PM

Still swtor 99% of the time. Trying to get 50s #7 and #8 finished, and the first six as geared as possible for the expansion.

Imon Yourside 03-18-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9512682)
I'm waist deep in Path of Exile.

I wish I could get back into it, kind of lost interest for the time being.

lcarus 03-18-2013 11:20 PM

I have just been playing Madden every once in a while since I beat Tomb Raider. I'm just biding my time until Bioshock Infinite comes out.

Setsuna 03-18-2013 11:22 PM

Dark Souls and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

QuikSsurfer 03-19-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9512782)
Dark Souls and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

What system are you playing on?

That may be my favorite game of all time.

Quesadilla Joe 03-19-2013 08:14 PM

Crysis 3. It's a hell of a lot of fun, your soldier is basically Spiderman with a gun. Just wish more people would stop playing COD for a while so they can give Crysis 3 a shot.

Mav 03-19-2013 10:17 PM

I just picked up Gears Of War Judgement.

I like it alot. They changed up the horde mode. It is now survival. A lot of upgrades. Its nice. Havent done the campaign yet.

kcxiv 03-19-2013 10:28 PM

I have so many games i bought and never played til recently. Last few weeks i have finally taken out Star Wars Force Unleashed. lol yes, old i know. Borderlands and Assasins Creed 2. Working on Mafia 2 and L.A Noire.

Mav 03-19-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9515178)
I have so many games i bought and never played til recently. Last few weeks i have finally taken out Star Wars Force Unleashed. lol yes, old i know. Borderlands and Assasins Creed 2. Working on Mafia 2 and L.A Noire.

ive been looking to get into assassins creed. Best buy has assasins creed 3 on sale for 29 bucks. But ive been told if i havent played the previous ones, ill be lost.

kcxiv 03-19-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9515181)
ive been looking to get into assassins creed. Best buy has assasins creed 3 on sale for 29 bucks. But ive been told if i havent played the previous ones, ill be lost.

Yeah, get them in Order, There is a LONG LONG Story, its pretty cool man! Start from the get go. You can get them all really cheap. I need to get the others too.

Mav 03-19-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9515186)
Yeah, get them in Order, There is a LONG LONG Story, its pretty cool man! Start from the get go. You can get them all really cheap. I need to get the others too.

ive been looking. Gonna have to craigslist, or ebay that jive turkey.

bowener 03-20-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9515178)

Such a disappointment. Hopefully the tech can be used for something better in the future. The game could have been amazing if they would have just allowed you to work on several cases at once or made it so you came across evidence or witness testimony while trying to solve other crimes. Instead you get a linear boring ass game that you can't fail. Just blah.

kaplin42 03-20-2013 09:33 AM

Just bought Saint's Row the 3rd plus DLC for $16 on Steam. Haven't played it yet as Anno 2070 is all consuming, but I figure when I need a break from strategy and thinking, senseless violence will win.

Plus I have my second run of Skyrim (trying for 100%), Far Cry 3, The Witcher, The Witcher 2, Bioshock Infinite when it comes out and the new Dead Island.

thecoffeeguy 03-20-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 9515713)
Just bought Saint's Row the 3rd plus DLC for $16 on Steam. Haven't played it yet as Anno 2070 is all consuming, but I figure when I need a break from strategy and thinking, senseless violence will win.

Plus I have my second run of Skyrim (trying for 100%), Far Cry 3, The Witcher, The Witcher 2, Bioshock Infinite when it comes out and the new Dead Island.

Saints Row the 3rd is hella funny. I got the package deal at christmas with all the DLC...well worth it. Its just fun to play.

kaplin42 03-20-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecoffeeguy (Post 9515844)
Saints Row the 3rd is hella funny. I got the package deal at christmas with all the DLC...well worth it. Its just fun to play.

Are you from northern California.

SnakeXJones 03-20-2013 11:06 AM

Assassin Creed 3 just started played it again its been 3 months since I last played it

The Franchise 03-20-2013 11:08 AM

Maybe it's me getting older.....but I can't ****ing play more than one game at a time. If I try and play 2-3 games at the same time.....I **** up the control schemes switching from game to game. I have to strictly sit down and play one game until it's finished and then move on to the next.

bgguitarman 03-20-2013 11:36 AM

I started playing The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct last night. So far so good. It's pretty creepy.

AndChiefs 03-20-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 9515713)

It sounds like anno 2070 is pretty good from that. What's some of its highlights/lowlights?

Javabean 03-20-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecoffeeguy (Post 9515844)

Agreed. SR3 is an amazingly fun game. The announcement trailer for Saints Row 4 is epic.

I'm still playing Guild Wars 2 mostly. I've been trying out the betas for Neverwinter and Marvel Heroes. I'll be playing one of those at release.

Amnorix 03-20-2013 11:56 AM

I'm not much for video games, but a friend mentioned that there is an app for Spaceward Ho!, a game I played the crap out of waaaay back in the day, so I had to download it and give it a shot.

Got crushed in my first game. ROFL

patteeu 03-20-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9516027)
I'm not much for video games, but a friend mentioned that there is an app for Spaceward Ho!, a game I played the crap out of waaaay back in the day, so I had to download it and give it a shot.

Got crushed in my first game. ROFL

Link please? Or is it a phone game? Spaceward Ho! and Strategic Conquest were two of my first mulitplayer games and they were both fantastic.

kaplin42 03-20-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javabean (Post 9516021)
Agreed. SR3 is an amazingly fun game. The announcement trailer for Saints Row 4 is epic.

I'm still playing Guild Wars 2 mostly. I've been trying out the betas for Neverwinter and Marvel Heroes. I'll be playing one of those at release.

I hate that every MMO coming out is F2P. I really hate that structure, as most times you end up paying way more than you would if it was just the standard MMO subscription.

Oh well, another MMO I wont be playing.

kaplin42 03-20-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9516011)
It sounds like anno 2070 is pretty good from that. What's some of its highlights/lowlights?

Anno to me is a like a cross between SimCity and Civilization. You have to lay out your city, and maintain a loose form of taxes. The complexity comes from managing resources to produce the items you need to advance. At the start, it's slow while you wait for everything to build up, especially your stockpiles of resources. Then, all of sudden you are controlling so much stuff that if you're not organized, can easily overwhelm you. Plus you have factions to deal with, and if you so choose, you can play with/against other players, which really ups the fun and difficulty of the game. You can go to war, or be diplomatic with these other factions

Low Points:
-- Graphics could be a little bit better. But much like a SimCity game, they get infinitely better the more you zoom in.
-- Not really a good instruction manual. The campaign mode is the tutorial, and it is not what you would call very informative.
-- You have to really like sim/strategy games to like this game. It takes thought and planning to really be successful. I have had the game almost a week and I'm still learning how to get things done in an efficient manner.

High Points:
--OMFG awesome game.
--The game is addicting, especially when the hype for a new SimCity was crushed by the developers of the new SimCity.
--Underwater Cities!!!!
--Multi-player feature is cool, and can be a lot of fun. On top of that, on the main menu section, there are two places to cast your vote. One is for the leader of the world, and one is for various laws. These things are voted on by all of the players, and have an effect on your game. Not overpowering but something like +5 to energy production or something like that. Helps give you a sense of community. You can also chat with players playing the game in an open chatroom if you like, or just with your friends who also have the game.
---- You have to really like sim/strategy games to like this game. It takes thought and planning to really be successful. I have had the game almost a week and I'm still learning how to get things done in an efficient manner.
....This is here twice, because for me it's an absolute positive. I'm so sick of games being dumbed down to the lowest common window licker. I like the fact that it's complicated, and that there is a delicate system to learn and implement to be any good at this game. I put this in the low points side because well, some people want a check your brain at the door and just let me shoot something type of game. This isn't it.

AndChiefs 03-20-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 9516324)
Anno to me is a like a cross between SimCity and Civilization. You have to lay out your city, and maintain a loose form of taxes. The complexity comes from managing resources to produce the items you need to advance. At the start, it's slow while you wait for everything to build up, especially your stockpiles of resources. Then, all of sudden you are controlling so much stuff that if you're not organized, can easily overwhelm you. Plus you have factions to deal with, and if you so choose, you can play with/against other players, which really ups the fun and difficulty of the game. You can go to war, or be diplomatic with these other factions

Low Points:
-- Graphics could be a little bit better. But much like a SimCity game, they get infinitely better the more you zoom in.
-- Not really a good instruction manual. The campaign mode is the tutorial, and it is not what you would call very informative.
-- You have to really like sim/strategy games to like this game. It takes thought and planning to really be successful. I have had the game almost a week and I'm still learning how to get things done in an efficient manner.

High Points:
--OMFG awesome game.
--The game is addicting, especially when the hype for a new SimCity was crushed by the developers of the new SimCity.
--Underwater Cities!!!!
--Multi-player feature is cool, and can be a lot of fun. On top of that, on the main menu section, there are two places to cast your vote. One is for the leader of the world, and one is for various laws. These things are voted on by all of the players, and have an effect on your game. Not overpowering but something like +5 to energy production or something like that. Helps give you a sense of community. You can also chat with players playing the game in an open chatroom if you like, or just with your friends who also have the game.
---- You have to really like sim/strategy games to like this game. It takes thought and planning to really be successful. I have had the game almost a week and I'm still learning how to get things done in an efficient manner.
....This is here twice, because for me it's an absolute positive. I'm so sick of games being dumbed down to the lowest common window licker. I like the fact that it's complicated, and that there is a delicate system to learn and implement to be any good at this game. I put this in the low points side because well, some people want a check your brain at the door and just let me shoot something type of game. This isn't it.

Thanks a lot. I've been debating for awhile on whether to get this. I'm thinking I'll keep looking out for a sale and probably get it.

Setsuna 03-20-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9513103)
What system are you playing on?

That may be my favorite game of all time.

Lol the 360.

Mav 03-20-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9515925)
Maybe it's me getting older.....but I can't ****ing play more than one game at a time. If I try and play 2-3 games at the same time.....I **** up the control schemes switching from game to game. I have to strictly sit down and play one game until it's finished and then move on to the next.

im that same way lol.

Mav 03-20-2013 07:50 PM

Before I started Gears of War Judgement, I had been playing the hell out of Kingdoms of Amalur, Reckoning. Amazing game, amazing fight system. Its what fable should of been. Too bad it was made by 38 studios, Curt Schillings company that went belly up, but it was amazing.

Ming the Merciless 03-20-2013 07:51 PM

chess

kaplin42 03-20-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9516862)
Thanks a lot. I've been debating for awhile on whether to get this. I'm thinking I'll keep looking out for a sale and probably get it.

it was literally just on sale for 66% off. :banghead:

Pants 03-20-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 9516862)

Maybe try Anno 1404 if it's cheaper? It's a hell of a game and the setting is more interesting (IMO).

Frazod 03-20-2013 10:26 PM

Skyrim. Still. Playing the Dragonborn DLC now. Current character up to Level 66. This time I want to get every shout, raise every skill to 100. I'll be over a 1,000 hours before I'm done.

Bethesda has ruined me. The only non-Bethesda game I've played and enjoyed in the past year has been Kingdoms of Amular. Hated Diablo III, crapped out on Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed. I'm either playing Fallout III, New Vegas or Skyrim.

Rasputin 03-20-2013 10:29 PM

Finally got a PS3 the other day. Got Uncharted 3 that came with the system. Was (meh) too much story not enough game play. I got GTA Episodes from Liberty City those are fun I like The Lost and Damned with biker gang better than The Ballad of Gay Toney. Also got Legends of Wrestle Mania and Red Dead Redemption.

Red Dead Redemption is the funnest game I got so far. I liked GUN from PS2 so I liked the western games. Red Dead Redepmtion is bad ass after playing it for little bit and getting a bounty on my head. I'm not a nice guy.

Pants 03-20-2013 10:31 PM

RDR is a masterpiece. Probably the 2nd best Rockstar game after San Andreas.

Dayze 03-20-2013 10:34 PM

Another aspect of how my player on NCAA football is shit.

DE ,.....no points for doing what the play calls for. Only tackles.

Basically to gain point, abandon all responsibilities and only make tackles. Applies to any defensive position.

2k my player is ****ing light years ahead of EA. holy shit.

Rasputin 03-20-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 9517374)
RDR is a masterpiece. Probably the 2nd best Rockstar game after San Andreas.

It wants you to not kill people and have honor but that is hard to do lol. Make more money by killing people and then kill any witnessess that's what you got to do. They don't **** around if you get a possy after you in a hurry.

Dayze 03-20-2013 10:47 PM

I seriously need to play that again. Even the wife liked playing it with me.

I will say, however, **** those cougars and bears, Mother ****ers

Rasputin 03-20-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9517402)
I seriously need to play that again. Even the wife liked playing it with me.

I will say, however, **** those cougars and bears, Mother ****ers

I havn't played long enough get find any of those but it was raining heavy and had a bunch of wolves to fight off and kill. They were pretty aggressive.

Psyko Tek 03-20-2013 11:05 PM

had crappy puters just no getting into GTA IV

hope to start arkhaum one and 2 soon

like I said waaaaasy behind

Dayze 03-20-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9517417)
I havn't played long enough get find any of those but it was raining heavy and had a bunch of wolves to fight off and kill. They were pretty aggressive.

Shit man......watch your corn hole (wait, that's something else).
Ill tell ya.....when you get to that point, get your shit together. They get pisssed off if you spit in their direction.

Dayze 03-20-2013 11:08 PM

They're more pissed off than if you confiscate GoChiefs' Playgirl magazines.

Rasputin 03-20-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9517431)
Shit man......watch your corn hole (wait, that's something else).
Ill tell ya.....when you get to that point, get your shit together. They get pisssed off if you spit in their direction.

Damn now I'm scured. Am still getting the hang of drawing the guns out quick enough to shoot on target. Little different after playing Gun on PS2.

The part on making a bet to run a knife between the fingers is riciculous :eek:

Dayze 03-20-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9517439)
Damn now I'm scured. Am still getting the hang of drawing the guns out quick enough to shoot on target. Little different after playing Gun on PS2.

The part on making a bet to run a knife between the fingers is riciculous :eek:

I think it's a ways into into into it. Watch your ass in the deser area.....and in the woods. ****in' bears. Bastards