ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Once a cheater, always a cheater? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267427)

Strongside 12-07-2012 03:40 PM

http://i.imgur.com/bE9W5.jpg

ThaVirus 12-07-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9188235)
I'm totally fine with guys cheating.

But do you continue to "make love" to him at the risk of catching AIDS?

Strongside 12-07-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9188299)
But do you continue to "make love" to him at the risk of catching AIDS?

I just read this in Christian Bale's Batman voice with the face in your avatar. It was quite entertaining.

Phobia 12-07-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9187548)
Sure! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to doing whatever I want whenever I want.

I do whatever I want whenever I want too. But now I just get to phrase where I'm going in the form of a question instead of a statement. It's a fair compromise. I don't think my lady has ever said, "no" so I either don't want to go do whatever I want very often, she's incredibly understanding, or her boyfriend likes it when I leave.

GloryDayz 12-07-2012 07:30 PM

I guess growing up in Europe affected me... A relation built on sex, and limited by it, isn't much of one really. Spare me my own Christian rebuttal please! I think somebody truly wanting to be with somebody else, sex not being the limiting factor, is the root of the question, not getting Willy wet! One-night-stands don't end anything because they are essentially a roller coaster ride. The issue really comes in when the "stand" is made because of the root of the problem isn't right - wanting to be with the other person.

So get Willy wet if the perfect "other" has become boring. If it's deeper than that, stop thinking it's about Willy and answer the bigger question... And that goes for both people in the relationship..

keg in kc 12-07-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

I'm totally fine with guys cheating. I wouldn't disrespect a buddy if he cheated, and would never tell. Women who cheat, on the other hand, are filthy whores and have no respect for. If I know a girl cheats I will tell on her to everyone. I know it isn't logical, but something about nature and the way we perceive genders in our society have left me with this mindset.

I'm guessing it has a little more to do with the first 30 years of your life and the impact it's had on both your self-perception and the way you perceive the female gender.

Brock 12-07-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9188400)
I do whatever I want whenever I want too. But now I just get to phrase where I'm going in the form of a question instead of a statement. It's a fair compromise. I don't think my lady has ever said, "no" so I either don't want to go do whatever I want very often, she's incredibly understanding, or her boyfriend likes it when I leave.

Surely you do a lot of things you DON'T want to do too.

Discuss Thrower 12-07-2012 08:55 PM

One last thing I need to get off my chest:

As hypocritical as it is of me to say, I loathe cheaters. My perspective comes from knowing how it messed my mom up when her SO of 10+ years cheated on her with four other women, and I see how ****ed up it is when a certain person I know of caught an STD with one girl, then tried to blame it on the girl who he had almost knocked up twice, all the while he's been cheating on his girlfriend of multiple years whom he'll stay with because she's his sugar momma.

Maybe I'm just a bitch, guess that's acceptable. Time to start fisting close female relatives I guess.

ThaVirus 12-07-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9188400)
I do whatever I want whenever I want too. But now I just get to phrase where I'm going in the form of a question instead of a statement.

LMAO

Mr. Kotter 12-07-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

I'm totally fine with guys cheating. I wouldn't disrespect a buddy if he cheated, and would never tell. Women who cheat, on the other hand, are filthy whores and have no respect for. If I know a girl cheats I will tell on her to everyone. I know it isn't logical, but something about nature and the way we perceive genders in our society have left me with this mindset.

I hope, for your sake, you are gay; then maybe....you can find happiness. Good luck, Biff.

Setsuna 12-07-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9187897)
By emotional cheating do you mean late night phone calls and risque text messages that never actually lead to physical intimacy?

Discuss whatever you guys feel is cheating and whether or not you feel someone that cheats can change.

Looking at the poll it seems a majority feel they could never trust someone that cheated...

And congrats to you guys for your lasting marriages. Not so many of those these days.

Well yeah that and perhaps when someone essentially replaces their SO with you in terms of emotional needs. Like she relies on you for her emotional wellness and only essentially uses the man for physical wellness. Because honestly you can't be split like that and it not lead to actual physical cheating or the thought of it down the road.