ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New York Post NFL writer on Clark - "Didn’t strike me as the sharpest guy around." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267365)

ToxSocks 12-04-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9180526)
LOL, had they come here and just read, they'd have known that CHunt is a total dumbshit! This is what happens when really rich people breed and pass along really cool things like NFL football teams to their seed who've never accomplished a thing past sucking on the teat of his Swedish au pair.. So this guy may not be the best journalist int he world, but he's correct in this case.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Btw, im laughing at you, not with you.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 02:52 PM

I've got my peanut butter and bread, I just came in here to get the jelly. There's plenty of it.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9180532)
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Btw, im laughing at you, not with you.

Yeah, you must be hoping he takes you in... Maybe he can teach you the skills of spending somebody else's many was well as he learned...

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 02:53 PM

How many of you guys bitching about Clark being born into money voted Republican this last term? ROFL

Ace Gunner 12-04-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9180103)
Well if he retains Pioli and Crennel for next year I think we will have all the proof we need.

And it ain't gonna happen. So, there's that.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9180538)
How many of you guys bitching about Clark being born into money voted Republican this last term? ROFL

Me. I don't have a problem with being born into money. I have a problem with people who thing s/he who was born into money could have ever made a 10th of it had they not been. Simply said, Chunt just hasn't lost any money. I guess that's good. As for making a profit in the NFL, LOL, that's a guarantee... Even when you build a team as bad as this one is.

Ace Gunner 12-04-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9180521)
A ****ing NY Post writer with an easy journalism degree is calling a successful multi billionaire stupid? I've heard it all.

Dumb post of the day. Maybe month. Or year.

Titty Meat 12-04-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9180546)

That means nothing coming from you douche rocket

ChiTown 12-04-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9180545)
Me. I don't have a problem with being born into money. I have a problem with people who thing s/he who was born into money could have ever made a 10th of it had they not been. Simply said, Chunt just hasn't lost any money. I guess that's good. As for making a profit in the NFL, LOL, that's a guarantee... Even when you build a team as bad as this one is.

Are you planning to leave your kids worse off than what you were born in to?

Ace Gunner 12-04-2012 03:00 PM

ya, that Clark is a real goldmine LMAO

KC native 12-04-2012 03:01 PM

As much as it pains me to say this (smu is our "rival"), SMU is a good school.

Aside from that, Clark runs in prestigous private equity company. The guy is far from dumb. He is looking out for the long term for the Hunt family portfolio and moving them away from just being an oil family.

TheGuardian 12-04-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180098)
I bet there isn't a SINGLE valedictorian from a private school on this site.

NOT EVEN DANE.

Dane is the smartest mother ****er alive. Don't believe me? He will tell you, without telling you.

He also possess the powers of 17 psychics and can mind kill cats.

KC native 12-04-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 9180379)
I live right by SMU. It's pretty much known as Highland Park community college. Basically it's for rich kids who couldn't get into a more prestigous school. With that being said, being valedictorian at any University is impressive

I ****ing hate SMU but that's not entirely accurate. It's not a cake walk to get in. The student body is mostly spoiled little bitches (same with my alma mater) but generally they're still good students.

L.A. Chieffan 12-04-2012 03:04 PM

that dumb son of a bitch, I seen him sitting in his office spinning a ****ing menorah.

Austin Ed 12-04-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 9180370)
I was valedictorian, captain of my football, basketball and baseball teams and homecoming king.

Of course, I was home schooled.

Also had an affair with his teacher n

GoChargers 12-04-2012 03:05 PM

Well, you clearly don't need to be smart to own a team, just look at our division.

Besides Hunt, we have the guy who continues to employ Norv Turner, the Davis family, and the owner who cheated the salary cap, got caught, and then did it again a couple years later.

ChiTown 12-04-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9180563)
I ****ing hate SMU but that's not entirely accurate. It's not a cake walk to get in. The student body is mostly spoiled little bitches (same with my alma mater) but generally they're still good students.

TCU isn't that hard to get in to, is it? I mean, my wife was a student there....:D

Rausch 12-04-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9180567)
that dumb son of a bitch, I seen him sitting in his office spinning a ****ing menorah.

http://eyeonsoaps.net/wp/wp-content/...02/biddies.jpg

ChiTown 12-04-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin Ed (Post 9180568)

BOOOM! Roasted.ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Nice one, n00b!

KC native 12-04-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9180572)
TCU isn't that hard to get in to, is it? I mean, my wife was a student there....:D

I can't argue with that. Mine too ROFL

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9180561)
Dane is the smartest mother ****er alive. Don't believe me? He will tell you, without telling you.

He also possess the powers of 17 psychics and can mind kill cats.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180098)
I bet there isn't a SINGLE valedictorian from a private school on this site.

NOT EVEN DANE.

LMAO

RealSNR 12-04-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9180485)
Nobody has ever heard of an educated idiot? You can have all the book smarts in the world and not have an idea of how to do many things. I would have to know in what context that this person believes Clark isn't smart. It might be that she doesn't believe he has the business acumen to be doing what he is supposed to be doing. We're all guessing here. It needs to be put in context.

Sen. McCain claimed a few months ago that Amb. Rice wasn't smart and she's a Rhoads scholar.

For the purposes of talking to this dumb**** NY Post reporter, Clark's educational background suited him just fine.

You can say he's a bad owner, but it's dumb as hell to call him stupid.

Book smarts will get you most places you need to go if you have the right attitude and commitment. I don't think Clark is a case of an educated idiot.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180390)
Even if you think SMU is a bullshit school (which it ISN'T), he was a an analyst at GOLDMAN SACHS. They don't hire mouth breathers. This isn't the firm from "AMERICAN PSYCHO." Clark didn't sit around listening to his goddamn walkman and filling in crossword puzzles.

Remember how I mentioned in 2008 after my NY visit that the other owners didn't think Clark was into football or all that smart?

You argued profusely with me about that and all I did was report what I heard. I can't tell you if he's the dumbest smart guy around or the smartest dumb guy around. I've never met him.

But there must be something about his personality that makes people believe he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, whether that's true or false.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 03:19 PM

Dane didn't even GRADUATE college. He just walked on a film set and started blowing people at random.

RealSNR 12-04-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Show off your knowledge to me, genius. Let's see if you've been studying:

What's the difference between a fact and an opinion? Give examples of both.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9180604)
Remember how I mentioned in 2008 after my NY visit that the other owners didn't think Clark was into football or all that smart?

You argued profusely with me about that and all I did was report what I heard. I can't tell you if he's the dumbest smart guy around or the smartest dumb guy around. I've never met him.

But there must be something about his personality that makes people believe he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, whether that's true or false.

I don't doubt you that he's not into football all that much.

I doubt anyone who says he isn't smart.

And I already said it's clear he's an introvert. It's VERY easy to mistake a quiet, private person as suffering from a lack of intelligence.

All that said, if he permits Pioli to keep his job? He's not very sharp at all, and Pioli is taking advantage of him.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180610)
And I already said it's clear he's an introvert. It's VERY easy to mistake a quiet, private person as suffering from a lack of intelligence.

I think that's quite a leap. Everyone knows that even though he gained his wealth through birthright, he's done nothing but build upon it, not tear it down. Fellow owners mentioned that he was crucial to the NFL CBA of 2011, so he's obviously sharp.

Since I've never had the opportunity to met and interview him, I obviously can neither confirm or deny your statement but there must be something in his personality that makes people believe, at least in the beginning, that he's not as sharp as one would expect.

Blaming this particular journalist for his experience and opinion is silly.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 03:26 PM

So you don't think clark is an introvert and a quiet person?

mikey23545 12-04-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9180538)

How many of you guys bitching about Clark living off of other people's money voted Democrat?

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180623)
So you don't think clark is an introvert and a quiet person?

I have absolutely no idea. As I've said, I've never met him. I can't determine his personality from what little of what I've seen of him in the press, nor am I familiar with his personality traits.

For all I know, he may prefer to appear over-matched.

Crazy like a fox.

Phobia 12-04-2012 03:32 PM

Clark is so smart that people spend $650 a pop sending him messages with a smaller character limit than twitter. He's so smart that people will spend $40 to go to a draft party at the practice facility that is showing the same ESPN feed you can watch at home.

Cephalic Trauma 12-04-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Seriously, you have no room to talk in any conversation about dumb posts or intelligence. If posts here give any indication of intelligence, you aren't the "sharpest guy around" either, based on what I've seen.

Sorter 12-04-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

http://s5.tinypic.com/oh0ty.jpg

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9180602)
For the purposes of talking to this dumb**** NY Post reporter, Clark's educational background suited him just fine.

You can say he's a bad owner, but it's dumb as hell to call him stupid.

Book smarts will get you most places you need to go if you have the right attitude and commitment. I don't think Clark is a case of an educated idiot.

Are we to debate the clinical differences between making really bad choices when you have all the apparent faculties and resources needed to make great choices, and being stupid?

I guess "stupid" is less than being clinically reeruned, "reeruned" being based in chromosomes. So I guess we'll define his innate ability to make bad choices, without the apparent defense of chromosomal challenges, as being "a bad owner" but not stupid...

Dare I ask how we factor the money-grubbing gene into the chromosomes conversation. It may be having an impact on the performance of this team..

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9180629)
How many of you guys bitching about Clark living off of other people's money voted Democrat?

ROFLROFLROFL

brorth 12-04-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9180654)

No one said Curtis got slapped.

Easy 6 12-04-2012 04:06 PM

I'll never forget the day doc walked in and said "you have bart-hubbochs, i'm sorry"

josh 12-04-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180085)
Whatever. Dumbasses don't graduate from SMU as valedictorians.

Hunt isn't a silver-tongued fast-talking jive ass playa like so many of these owners...so naturally he's gonna come off different.

Jackass.

just out of curiosity do you have a link? I did several google searches and the only time i was clark hunt's name and the word valedictorian in the same sentence is from your posts on this forum. The only other thing i saw that was similar was on wikipedia where it says he graduated last in his class. not a good source i know, but that is all i could find.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 04:14 PM

Real ****ing hilarious that you went off and edited his wikipedia page.

Let's take a look at the page from a month ago before you made your cute little edit, jackass.

http://i.imgur.com/XdBYZ.jpg

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 04:16 PM

HEY HEY YOU'RE A JACKASS

http://media.kcchiefs.com/front-offi...n-and-ceo.aspx

Quote:

Hunt graduated first in his class at Southern Methodist University in '87, earning a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. He was a two-time recipient of the university's highest academic honor, the Provost Award for Outstanding Scholar.

josh 12-04-2012 04:19 PM

what would editing the wikipedia page do for me? I like Hunt I was just wanting a link.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 04:21 PM

Let's see here, shall we?

Everyone here with a brain knows Clark Hunt was an SMU valedictorian.

Suddenly you show up and make ONE POST and his Wikipedia page says he finished last in his class. You, strangely enough, felt the need to call attention to this lie.

A quick examination of the Wikipedia page shows that previous versions ALL SAID HE WAS FIRST IN HIS CLASS.

Clark Hunt, and myself, are much smarter than you, troll ****wit.

htismaqe 12-04-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180718)
Real ****ing hilarious that you went off and edited his wikipedia page.

Let's take a look at the page from a month ago before you made your cute little edit, jackass.

http://i.imgur.com/XdBYZ.jpg

ROFL

HFS!

josh 12-04-2012 04:24 PM

okay again, how would that benefit me at all? look up the guy who changed it's IP address. Its in MA. I'm in MO.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh (Post 9180741)
okay again, how would that benefit me at all? look up the guy who changed it's IP address. Its in MA. I'm in MO.

You think you're insanely cute.

Go and masturbate to that.

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 04:30 PM

"josh"

Pasta Little Brioni 12-04-2012 04:34 PM

These n00bs are out of control

ChiTown 12-04-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9180763)
These n00bs are out of control

STFU, n00b

:D

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 04:49 PM

the fact is. most of the people who do finish top in their grades are ****ing weird cus they have absolutely no social skills.

ifchunt had a passion for football he woulda played it growing up, went to umkc, or not even go to college just learn as much as hrew could from arrowhead. you guys who think he really cares are ****ing stupid. if he cared about thr chiefs he wouldnt if went n got a finance job after college not to mention he went to college in dallas for 7 years. u guys keep telling yourselves clark truly cares cus he doesnt

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9180671)
ROFLROFLROFL

Dude, that was kind of the point of my post. He just said Democrat instead of Republican. So I'm not sure why mine warranted the answer you gave, and this one got a few ROFL's. Because the fact is, bitching about it would indicate you vote Democrat. Never mind. If I have to explain it, you don't get it, and it's not funny...

bobinkc 12-04-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9180792)
the fact is. most of the people who do finish top in their grades are ****ing weird cus they have absolutely no social skills.

ifchunt had a passion for football he woulda played it growing up, went to umkc, or not even go to college just learn as much as hrew could from arrowhead. you guys who think he really cares are ****ing stupid. if he cared about thr chiefs he wouldnt if went n got a finance job after college not to mention he went to college in dallas for 7 years. u guys keep telling yourselves clark truly cares cus he doesnt

What?

MahiMike 12-04-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9180085)
Whatever. Dumbasses don't graduate from SMU as valedictorians.

Hunt isn't a silver-tongued fast-talking jive ass playa like so many of these owners...so naturally he's gonna come off different.

Jackass.

Yeah and George Dubya graduated from Yale. That was some kinda strategery...

josh 12-04-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

ha now that's trolling. i was just asking a question.

ToxSocks 12-04-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Damn. And I thought my posts were hard to read.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9180807)
What?

chunt doesnt give a **** about the chiefs thats what.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9180816)
Damn. And I thought my posts were hard to read.

sorry im at work right now paying for you to be on welfare right now

Braincase 12-04-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9180567)

I read that and :spock:...

I hope you were trying to make a joke.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:03 PM

right now

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

I bet you graduated top of your class and then rode the short bus home.

Bugeater 12-04-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

What the **** would a drooling reerun like you know about grades or social skills?

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:10 PM

you guys just dont get it do you. If chunt had a passion for football/chiefs this is how his life would of went.....
He would of grown up playing football NOT soccer.
He would of went to college in kc or not even went to college at all.
First chance he got he would of went straight to arrowhead drive to learn as much about the business as he could and get into it at quickly as possible.
He would NOT of went to SMU for 7 years.
He would NOT of gotten a financial job after college.
He would not be completely hands off his franchise.

Im probably missing some other facts, but please enlighten me as to how you could conclude Clark cares about our franchise/has a passion for this franchise to truly win k? thanks!

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9180847)
you guys just dont get it do you. If chunt had a passion for football/chiefs this is how his life would of went.....
First chance he got he would of went straight to arrowhead drive to learn as much about the business as he could and get into it at quickly as possible.

Im probably missing some other facts, but please enlighten me as to how you could conclude Clark cares about our franchise/has a passion for this franchise to truly win k? thanks!

This is completely absurd

jaa1025 12-04-2012 05:26 PM

I think it's incredibly unprofessional for him to say this publicly, whether it's true or not.

chiefzilla1501 12-04-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1025 (Post 9180899)
I think it's incredibly unprofessional for him to say this publicly, whether it's true or not.

I agree. This really seems strange. I don't know anything about Clark Hunt. Frankly, I'm neutral on the guy. This kind of a comment isn't going to sway me.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9180839)
What the **** would a drooling reerun like you know about grades or social skills?

a hell lot more than someone who has a 18+ post average per day on an online message board

RealSNR 12-04-2012 05:38 PM

I <3 Clay

"Bob" Dobbs 12-04-2012 05:59 PM

What I want to know is, how smart do you have to be to be an NFL owner? Generally you would hire a good team to do the admin scutwork and write occasional checks. Wouldn't take a rocket scientist.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9180803)
Dude, that was kind of the point of my post. He just said Democrat instead of Republican. So I'm not sure why mine warranted the answer you gave, and this one got a few ROFL's. Because the fact is, bitching about it would indicate you vote Democrat. Never mind. If I have to explain it, you don't get it, and it's not funny...

You still aren't making sense. You seem to think you can predict the political affiliation based on somebody's opinion of how kids born with silver-spoons in their mouths turn out. It's just not true Mr. Flopnuts. Go no further that the contry club and you'll find a house divided between those who worked their way into the club and those who got in on daddy's family membership (and daddy died 15 years ago).

So I don't begrudge Lamar for making well for his family, not at all. I'm still thinking the smartest thing he did was give his family business where you can fail epically and the profits still increase substantially year after year.

It's all good..

SAUTO 12-04-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9180526)
LOL, had they come here and just read, they'd have known that CHunt is a total dumbshit! This is what happens when really rich people breed and pass along really cool things like NFL football teams to their seed who've never accomplished a thing past sucking on the teat of his Swedish au pair.. So this guy may not be the best journalist int he world, but he's correct in this case.

ironic
Posted via Mobile Device

ROYC75 12-04-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 9180370)
I was valedictorian, captain of my football, basketball and baseball teams and homecoming king.

Of course, I was home schooled.

Prom Queen
Queen of the Courts
Sock Hop Princess
Homecoming Queen

You sure was busy that year.:D

SAUTO 12-04-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

JFC, I hope you and glory dayz stay away from each other. Would be a sad day if the two of you were to procreate
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan 12-04-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Um...what?

Because he played soccer he can't love football? Because he went to college means he can't love the Chiefs?

I played baseball, not football, AND went to college. Does that mean I can't love the Chiefs? It is possible to like multiple things in life. Guy didn't have to go out and get Pioli. Didn't have to staff Weis and Crennel in the same year. We all know enough of this fan base would still drink the cool-aid.

If he gets rid of Pioli this year and gets the best guy he can get then I don't know what else you want from him. Yeah he hasn't spent up to the cap but if Manning wanted to come here I am pretty damn certain he would have spent the money for him.

Guy just backed the wrong horse.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9181019)
JFC, I hope you and glory dayz stay away from each other. Would be a sad day if the two of you were to procreate
Posted via Mobile Device

please explain to me how you think clark cares about this football team? because up to this point, there is a sh*t ton of evidence against him.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9181028)
Um...what?

Because he played soccer he can't love football? Because he went to college means he can't love the Chiefs?

I played baseball, not football, AND went to college. Does that mean I can't love the Chiefs? It is possible to like multiple things in life. Guy didn't have to go out and get Pioli. Didn't have to staff Weis and Crennel in the same year. We all know enough of this fan base would still drink the cool-aid.

If he gets rid of Pioli this year and gets the best guy he can get then I don't know what else you want from him. Yeah he hasn't spent up to the cap but if Manning wanted to come here I am pretty damn certain he would have spent the money for him.

Guy just backed the wrong horse.

1. Playing soccer his whole life shows that he never had a deep passion for football. which means he really does not have a deep down passion for the chiefs.
2. Youre missing the biggest part of the equation. Your daddy didnt own the Chiefs.
3. I somewhat agree with this but the fact is is that he had someone of a passion for this team and really truly wanted to win, he would not hire someone and sit back and not be involved. He would be at the very least a some what involved owner, which to the community's eyes, he is not.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 06:24 PM

clark also didnt staff weis and crennel, Pioli did. clark signed the checks

NJChiefsFan 12-04-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9181051)
1. Playing soccer his whole life shows that he never had a deep passion for football. which means he really does not have a deep down passion for the chiefs.
2. Youre missing the biggest part of the equation. Your daddy didnt own the Chiefs.
3. I somewhat agree with this but the fact is is that he had someone of a passion for this team and really truly wanted to win, he would not hire someone and sit back and not be involved. He would be at the very least a some what involved owner, which to the community's eyes, he is not.

How many "involved" owners win it all. You hire the best GM candidate and let him do his job. I don't blame Clark for giving Pioli 4 years to creat something.

And again, the idea that you can't have passion for something because you also love something else is a joke. I have played baseball since I was 5 and never played a down of organized football. Doesn't mean I can't love it to death.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9181019)
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG, he's back, the short-bus has dropped off its load.

Marcellus 12-04-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9181030)
please explain to me how you think clark cares about this football team? because up to this point, there is a sh*t ton of evidence against him.

Hiring the highest paid and most sought after GM in the NFL his 2nd year in charge?

Yea it was a colossal **** up but it wasn't from lack of effort and 90% of the NFL world thought it was a great hire.