ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I've been nominated as Chiefs fan of the year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266934)

displacedinMN 11-21-2012 10:19 PM

sign language SOC

rtmike 11-21-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9140478)
There are already hastily composed panic emails flying around Arrowhead as a result of this thread. They already know. Just wear your black Chiefs gear and be respectful. No need to do anything else. You're a guest of the worst franchise in the NFL. They know they're the worst. There's no need to wipe dust from the top of the cupboard and shake your head in disapproval.

I agree with Phobia & SumGirl.

Mr. tboss27, I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel/deny your nomination. Something to the affect your situation has turned into a conflict of interest & your previous admiration for the team looks to have disappeared...so you can no longer be a contestant.
Then they'll prolly mumble something about a true/real fan standing behind their team regardless....LMAO

I betcha any $$ that Peeholee knew about you less than an hour after you posted this. Looking at their nomination list to see who'd from where should help them narrow it down.

Hopefully I'm just over paranoid. Good luck.

Oh yeah, you might want to find out what your ol' lady wrote about you in case they ask questions about it. :thumb: That would give them reason right there to deny you.

wazu 11-21-2012 10:42 PM

What I want to know is - how the **** did I not get at least nominated for this award? I'm an 11 year season ticket holder who actually plans to renew at the end of this season. I've been to four brutal, miserable blowout home games this year. I'm wearing Chiefs gear right now as I type this. Those lousy ungrateful bastards!

Rain Man 11-21-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9140656)
What I want to know is - how the **** did I not get at least nominated for this award? I'm an 11 year season ticket holder who actually plans to renew at the end of this season. I've been to four brutal, miserable blowout home games this year. I'm wearing Chiefs gear right now as I type this. Those lousy ungrateful bastards!

Apparently they concluded from this that you're not bright enough to do a good interview.

Rasputin 11-21-2012 10:53 PM

You should have fun & get to meet some cool players like Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, DJ, EB, Dwayne Bowe, Jamaal Charles & most important Dustin Colquitt MVP.

Have a good time with it man.

tboss27 11-21-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 9140647)

Mr. tboss27, I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel/deny your nomination. Something to the affect your situation has turned into a conflict of interest & your previous admiration for the team looks to have disappeared...so you can no longer be a contestant.
Then they'll prolly mumble something about a true/real fan standing behind their team regardless....LMAO

I betcha any $$ that Peeholee knew about you less than an hour after you posted this. Looking at their nomination list to see who'd from where should help them narrow it down.

Oh yeah, you might want to find out what your ol' lady wrote about you in case they ask questions about it. :thumb: That would give them reason right there to deny you.

If they cancel my invitation as a result of a message board post, then this franchise has more problems than anybody here thought. I love this team. I hate that the outcome of this season was determined before the 1/2 way mark.

Phobia 11-21-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9140656)

I'm nominating you right now. Oh dang - so close.

Iowanian 11-21-2012 10:55 PM

I double dog dare you....NAY! I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU....to wear a black "Fire Pioli" shirt under something respectable.....

and when you get to your place on the field....Rip off the top shirt and hold up your Save our Chiefs sign.

You'll have the brassest balls of all the balls on the field at that time.

wazu 11-21-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9140687)
I double dog dare you....NAY! I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU....to wear a black "Fire Pioli" shirt under something respectable.....

and when you get to your place on the field....Rip off the top shirt and hold up your Save our Chiefs sign.

He'd go from "some loser zero nobody has ever heard of" to national treasure within a few seconds. Just imagine.

wazu 11-21-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9140685)
I'm nominating you right now. Oh dang - so close.

Thanks. Going to print this off and carry it to Arrowhead this Sunday so they know to include me.

Iowanian 11-21-2012 11:02 PM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...a4RVG8YPjBa59a

Sometimes nothing is a real cool hand.

Phobia 11-21-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9140687)

That's why they film these things in advance. They're no dummies.

Phobia 11-21-2012 11:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1st runner up FOY (Post 9140696)
Thanks. Going to print this off and carry it to Arrowhead this Sunday so they know to include me.

Just have them call me. I know KC Wolf personally.

rocknrolla 11-21-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss27 (Post 9140588)
It was never my intention to be rude or disrespectful Sunday, I posted this to see what kinds of funny/crazy stuff you guys would come up with. I'm not happy about the state of this franchise. I don't think Clark/Pioli/anybody else with a management position should be surprised that a passionate fan is not impressed with what's gone on lately. We aren't the only ones who are aware that we haven't won a playoff game since the early 90's. I'm excited to be going Sunday, and thrilled to be nominated.

I'm going up against 6 others who are nominated throughout the year, according to kcchiefs.com Nominations get a plaque and the experience I'll receive Sunday, and it looks like the overall winner receives special recognition at half time of the Colts game and a trip to wherever the 2013 swimsuit calendar is shot. I think I'll be shown/talked about on the big screen Sunday for a few seconds during one of the timeouts.

Please wear black Chiefs gear. It's supportive of the team and the movement.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowanian 11-21-2012 11:29 PM

When Pioli finds out who you are and your affiliation here, he's going to bufu you in the bowels of Arrowhead like Marcellus Wallace.

Hammock Parties 11-21-2012 11:29 PM

dat novembeard

rtmike 11-22-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss27 (Post 9140683)
If they cancel my invitation as a result of a message board post, then this franchise has more problems than anybody here thought. I love this team. I hate that the outcome of this season was determined before the 1/2 way mark.

I know that, you know that, we all know that.

But have you heard about how paranoid & the stuff he has his aides doing? Honestly, I wouldn't put it past him.

rtmike 11-22-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9140741)
Just have them call me. I know KC Wolf personally.

Is that Mrs. Phobia?

________

Best part about that day was when the announcers were giving what they called " the movement" all sorts of air time dwelling mostly on all the people that were leaving @ the beginning of the 4th quarter.
Kudos to you folks who stuck it out to the end. The black really sticks out when the stadium is empty.

Towards the end it looked like there was more folks in black still there vs. anyone else.

Phobia 11-22-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 9140837)
Is that Mrs. Phobia?

Random lady wearing a wolf hat. I called her KC Wolf all day and eventually asked her to pose for a pic with KC Wolf.
Quote:

Towards the end it looked like there was more folks in black still there vs. anyone else.
The true fans left and all the horrible fans stayed until the bitter end.

teedubya 11-22-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tboss27 (Post 9140557)
I'm not sure I can retrieve it, but I'll ask my wife. She submitted it on the Chiefs website prior to the season, not sure what she said exactly. She told me she talked about driving from Little Rock to Arrowhead during the 2010-2011 seasons, and turning her into a Chiefs fan as well. Beyond that, I don't know what was submitted in the nomination.

OK, now they know who you are...

bowener 11-22-2012 01:32 AM

I know you are going to do your own thing, but I feel this is a great opportunity for you to represent the SOC crowd. Obviously be respectful, I wouldn't expect somebody to be anything but that when they are handed a free seat in the suites. If you aren't comfortable wearing blackout gear or a black chiefs jersey, please consider wearing a nice black suit. Something that might be considered apropos for a funeral. You could always get a red hanky for the chest pocket or something, but I feel a black suit and tie would be a dignified way of attending a game while still repping your SOC crew.

Also drop a ton of candy wrappers and Pioli fliers when you leave for the night...
And does your wife possibly have a black veil to wear?

FlaChief58 11-22-2012 05:07 AM

Print out a Fire Pioli sign and ask Clark to autogragh it for you

AussieChiefsFan 11-22-2012 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9141000)
Print out a Fire Pioli sign and ask Clark to autogragh it for you

This would be priceless

TimeForWasp 11-22-2012 05:15 AM

Wear a black superfan type outfit with a black cape with blackout arrowhead insignia on your chest and wear it under a redcoater type suit jacket and unveil at the right moment.

mdchiefsfan 11-22-2012 06:12 AM

How much do you guys want to bet he doesn't make it on the field because of this very thread?

ILChief 11-22-2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 9140647)

Well if they revoke your invite I am sure mellinger will give you a nice interview for an article in the Star and you'll probably be invited on Fescoe's radio show

mdchiefsfan 11-22-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 9140501)
Exactly but as others have said black Chief's gear would be a respectful statement.
If you actually do get to meet Clark one quick sentence.

A QB please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9140509)
Not Alex Smith :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 9140530)
A qb with this years's first pick without trading down please.

Better?

Not Alex Smith :)

mdchiefsfan 11-22-2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1st runner up FOY (Post 9140656)

Come to the darkside. They don't appreciate you...... Don't renew! :evil:

Chief Pote 11-22-2012 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9140357)
This is fantastic, Mr. tboss27! It's like a James Bond movie where he gets an invitation to the evil genius' headquarters.

Like maybe ... in You Only Live Twice where 007 goes under cover as a potential customer in order to investigate the real purpose behind the operation of Osato Chemicals, but he is attacked and has to escape with the help of a beautiful, mysterious woman.

Let's see ... you should attend the festivities wearing normal clothing then, at the most dramatic moment, you remove your coat to reveal a solid black hoodie with the words, "Fire Pioli" on the front and "Eric Winston Is A Girl" on the back. Then, you deftly reach into your pockets and remove a matching set of Nerf pistols loaded with candy wrappers and you begin firing into the air filling the sky with candy wrapper fragments. As Dr. Evil's security detail takes you into custody, a stunningly gorgeous female will emerge from the audience to create a diversion and assist you as you make your escape into the parking lot and eventually to the front seat of her custom, red Camaro which, after a daring, high-speed chase, takes you to her apartment where the two of you partake of chilled Bollinger Blanc de Noirs and hours of memorable, sensuous love-making.

Good luck, 002 and may God be with you.

FAX

You Sir are Cool. :thumb:

Bugeater 11-22-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9141039)
Well if they revoke your invite I am sure mellinger will give you a nice interview for an article in the Star and you'll probably be invited on Fescoe's radio show

Exactly, more negative PR and more ammo for SOC.

soopamanluva 11-22-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9140307)
Do not disrespect Clark Hunt by palming him anything. That is a dick move.

I agree with this. Disrespecting him will not give weight to your opinion. If you get to talk to him, tell him your story and explain why you feel like you do and how management has killed your fan experience.

No man responds to disrespect. It will get you nothing

rabblerouser 11-22-2012 09:11 AM

it's pretty telling that the club-designated Chiefs 'Fan Of The Year' hasn't been to a game in 7 weeks and isn't renewing his season tickets...

Happy Thanksgiving.

digger 11-22-2012 09:53 AM

ROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9140357)
This is fantastic, Mr. tboss27! It's like a James Bond movie where he gets an invitation to the evil genius' headquarters.

Like maybe ... in You Only Live Twice where 007 goes under cover as a potential customer in order to investigate the real purpose behind the operation of Osato Chemicals, but he is attacked and has to escape with the help of a beautiful, mysterious woman.

Let's see ... you should attend the festivities wearing normal clothing then, at the most dramatic moment, you remove your coat to reveal a solid black hoodie with the words, "Fire Pioli" on the front and "Eric Winston Is A Girl" on the back. Then, you deftly reach into your pockets and remove a matching set of Nerf pistols loaded with candy wrappers and you begin firing into the air filling the sky with candy wrapper fragments. As Dr. Evil's security detail takes you into custody, a stunningly gorgeous female will emerge from the audience to create a diversion and assist you as you make your escape into the parking lot and eventually to the front seat of her custom, red Camaro which, after a daring, high-speed chase, takes you to her apartment where the two of you partake of chilled Bollinger Blanc de Noirs and hours of memorable, sensuous love-making.

Good luck, 002 and may God be with you.

FAX

ROFL :clap:

Reerun_KC 11-22-2012 10:01 AM

FAX is awesome

ghak99 11-28-2012 12:27 PM

Is there an update to this event?

bevischief 11-28-2012 12:32 PM

We can see you online.

Sorter 11-28-2012 12:44 PM

God bless FAX

Bugeater 11-28-2012 12:47 PM

I bet the golf cart mafia got this guy. We'll never hear from him again.

Sorter 11-28-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9159366)
I bet the golf cart mafia got this guy. We'll never hear from him again.

Pioli hired Anton to take care of this.

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/l...do/6tf0wgl.gif

bevischief 11-28-2012 12:54 PM

This guy was just on here lurking. They must have got to him.

Molitoth 11-28-2012 01:02 PM

Forgot about this. Curious to how this went over....

MatriculatingHank 11-28-2012 01:48 PM

They had him on the jumbotron in the 4th QTR. wearing a Joe Delaney jersey.
Told that he had driven each week to the games from Little Rock, AK.
I'm cool with him. He sold me 3 tickets to the donks game for hardly anything.

Dante84 11-28-2012 01:56 PM

Nevermind