ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's be real....our Defense.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266550)

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan (Post 9114734)
Poe is playing above average for a rook but if the Chiefs don't change their

scheme that is all he will be. There are a lot of folks here that will disagree

but...This team does have talent on Defense but young football players don't

want to play the "bend but don't break" BS...they want to be aggressive. Bring

in an aggressive calling coach and the Chiefs will get more from these guys.

I think most here want to see a more agressive defense...

okoye35chiefs 11-13-2012 08:46 AM

wasn't that the kid and play dance?

BoneKrusher 11-13-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114736)

i know do.
QB's cant hurt the team if they're laying on the field or heading to the locker room..

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9114741)

I thought they jumped over their own legs?

FAX 11-13-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114730)
I take that back, if you watch the tape of the first 8 games, he's not wearing the patch. Arrowhead Pride reported in September that he was a captain but I think they were wrong.

He wasn't even wearing the patch last week against San Diego.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URXqRI7u3HQ

Fax, please don't talk sources and then get your info from Arrowhead Pride

I had edited before reading your post.

I don't need a "source" for something like this, for God's sake. But that's it. You are, by far, the greatest fool this board has ever, ever seen. Ever.

I'm gone. I cannot bear to spend time on the same board as you. I simply cannot. You are so unbelievably idiotic, you are freaking me out. You make everyone around you dumber. It's scary. It really is.

I need a break anyhow.

Oh ... and here's one of about 9000 "sources" people who actually follow the team don't require for something as pointlessly stupid at this ... this one is ... oh, I don't know ... the Chiefs official web site where they post official stuff about the official team ...

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...2-08f2a7e4dfef

FAX

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:52 AM

Sorry to see you go fax. Thanks for the link. Maybe we are both right and maybe something changed? All I know is that he never wore the patch until this week. I checked the tape 30 minutes ago and posted a link. I can post links to more games if it would make you feel better. If you want to take your frusteration out on me, I'm cool with that.

Edit: Hey, I e-mailed Rachel (author of your link) to see if we can get to the bottom of it.

ncCHIEFfan 11-13-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114736)

I was referring to the talent comment. I think the Chiefs do have young, promising talent.

We need to admit a few ( BIG ) mistakes like Dorsey ( who I thought was going to be great) T.Jax ( who everyone thought was a mistake, except Piholie ) and more help at the Linebacker position.

And of course we can't overlook our secondary. I don't think they are bad but again this scheme is setting them up for failure.

Coaching has got to change!!!!!

QuikSsurfer 11-13-2012 09:00 AM

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-1zqdef.gif

durtyrute 11-13-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyde05 (Post 9114350)
The problem I had with it is if the refs would have originally called it a incomplete pass we would have never had that penalty. I think after they called it incomplete everything after that should be voided, but no they had to call it a fumble in which dancing penalty occurred and gave steelers first down.

This.....****ing every last ****ing word of this

Dayze 11-13-2012 09:06 AM

Woodchuck on ignore. Ahhhh. Much better.

redrage16 11-13-2012 09:22 AM

Defense could have won

A combo of really bad coaching awful receiver play and poor qb as well as players just being reeruns and doing the 1 and 7 hustle cost this game

loochy 11-13-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9114750)
I don't need a "source" for something like this, for God's sake. But that's it. You are, by far, the greatest fool this board has ever, ever seen. Ever.

I'm gone. I cannot bear to spend time on the same board as you. I simply cannot. You are so unbelievably idiotic, you are freaking me out. You make everyone around you dumber. It's scary. It really is.

I need a break anyhow.

Oh ... and here's one of about 9000 "sources" people who actually follow the team don't require for something as pointlessly stupid at this ... this one is ... oh, I don't know ... the Chiefs official web site where they post official stuff about the official team ...

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...2-08f2a7e4dfef

FAX

WTF?

You can put him on ignore...

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9114812)
WTF?

Thank you. I feel like alot of people are trying to get me banned. Just put me on ignore if you don't like me.

durtyrute 11-13-2012 09:27 AM

Wait, did someone else run Fax off?

FAX 11-13-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9114812)
WTF?

Generally, Mr. loochy, I avoid ignore ... or ignore ignore ... or whatever.

But I decided to forego that position and actually did have him on ignore for awhile. Unfortunately for me, however, he was quoted so often that I took him off in order that I could better understand the context of the conversations in which he was involved.

I don't know what it is about him ... I mean, I consider myself a very nice person ... a good person ... a thoughtful, kind person. When he left before, I actually felt sort of bad for him. But the fact is that he makes me want to kill babies and strangle puppies and crush the heads of helpless kittens.

I have never in my life encountered someone this obtuse. Never. From time to time, I thought, "He has to be putting us on. He has to know what he's doing." But without fail, he comes out with another absurd statement and, to top it off, he argues incessantly about meaningless drivel and his position is almost always incorrect or utterly baseless. I have come to believe that he is authentic.

The bottom line for me is that I would rather pour hydrofluoric acid on my testicles or slam my penis in my car door than spend another single moment of my life in any form of conversation with someone so utterly moronic... or, for that matter, even be aware of their existence. I am not joking when I say that he lowers the intelligence of those with whom he interacts. The Chiefs are depressing enough without being constantly reminded of how incurably idiotic members of this fan base can be.

Anyhow, as much as I like you guys and hanging out here, I have tons of stuff to do and need another break anyhow. Later.

FAX

Rasputin 11-13-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114818)
Thank you. I feel like alot of people are trying to get me banned. Just put me on ignore if you don't like me.

Nope. Your going get yourself banned for being a ****tard.

Molitoth 11-13-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9114877)

But I decided to forego that position and actually did have him on ignore for awhile. Unfortunately for me, however, he was quoted so often that I took him off in order that I could better understand the context of the conversations in which he was involved.

I don't know what it is about him ... I mean, I consider myself a very nice person ... a good person ... a thoughtful, kind person. When he left before, I actually felt sort of bad for him. But the fact is that he makes me want to kill babies and strangle puppies and crush the heads of helpless kittens.

I have never in my life encountered someone this obtuse. Never. From time to time, I thought, "He has to be putting us on. He has to know what he's doing." But without fail, he comes out with another absurd statement and, to top it off, he argues incessantly about meaningless drivel and his position is almost always incorrect or utterly baseless. I have come to believe that he is authentic.

The bottom line for me is that I would rather pour hydrofluoric acid on my testicles or slam my penis in my car door than spend another single moment of my life in any form of conversation with someone so utterly moronic... or, for that matter, even be aware of their existence. I am not joking when I say that he lowers the intelligence of those with whom he interacts. The Chiefs are depressing enough without being constantly reminded of how incurably idiotic members of this fan base can be.

Anyhow, as much as I like you guys and hanging out here, I have tons of stuff to do and need another break anyhow. Later.

FAX

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9114877)

FAX

Damn, Dramatic much? I never had you pegged as one of those guys who could dish it out but couldn't take it. What's really weird is I never even dished it out to you. Oh well, best of luck and there are no hard feelings from me.

Chief_For_Life58 11-13-2012 10:01 AM

charlie batch

YourMult 11-13-2012 10:02 AM

I thought this was a football fan site, not a Twilight fan forum. Whiners.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 10:09 AM

Black bob knob thinking he has ever "dished it out" is just another of his fails
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 11-13-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9114357)
Let's be real shall we?

Our defense matches up pretty well with Pitt. We played them very tough last year with Tyler ****ing Palko. They have a wounded O-line, their 2X SB winning QB got KO'd, and they were operating with a 3rd string RB from GT (who I love, but is not above average by any stretch of the imagination). Additionally, they were missing their other top 30 WR and were able to beat the Chiefs with a QB who has throwing mechanics that makes Tebow say "Hot damn, is that what I look like? Jesus".

IF you think that our DL is elite or even above average, you're mistaken. While this D can play well at times, this was a D taking advantage of a unique situation and was able to play to it's strengths due to to poor playcalling and a sad misuse of exploitable matchups.

There is some thruth to that, but there are a couple of things that that also contributed to the showing by the defense.

First, I thought Gibbs did a good job of scheming in the middle against Heath Miller, who was usually bracketed by Belcher in front and Berry behind.

Then, I have had a difficult time coming around on Dontari Poe because I absolutely hated that pick, but he played, imo, his best game, and really created opportunities for DJ.

ghak99 11-13-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9114881)

I'm under the impression he has already been banned for being a ****tard and this is some kind of a 2nd chance at being a ****tard.

phisherman 11-13-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9114741)

Most definitely the Kid n Play kick step.

DaneMcCloud 11-13-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9113936)
Seriously, Hali and Houston could bring more pressure and be more disruptive if we had any imagination in our rush packages.

These guys are always lined up in the same place.

They make it easy for the offense to account for them.

What I saw last night was a defense that was more prepared and more aggressive than we've seen all season long.

Granted, the Steelers aren't exactly a high flying, high powered offense with an elite running back, an elite TE or even an elite WR (Wallace has seen his production drop big time this season). But they were more disciplined, stayed true to their gap assignments which allowed Hali and Houston to pressure and harass their QB's all night long.

It's unfortunate that it took nine games for the defense to finally look like, at least I, expected this season. It also proved that Dorsey and Jackson are overrated and unnecessary, as Pituatoa and Smith, two guys off the street, played better than Jackson & Dorsey have played all year. And Poe is most certainly progressing.

I was not a fan of Gibbs as the DC entering this season but after one game (and it's only ONE game), this defense showed it's enormous potential. We can only hope that the next GM and head coach are smart enough to maximize the talent on defense and add a few parts (ILB, Safety & CB). If so, this defense should fulfill its potential as a Top Ten defense.

As for the dance, Htis said it best: The inmates are running the asylum. Haley wasn't the answer and neither is Crennel. All we can do is hope the Chiefs get it right in 2013.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 12:18 PM

Keep in mind that RAC knew the offensive coordinator pretty well. He probably did the game planning all week.

Pretty lame acting like Gibb is the shit imo.

Tribal Warfare 11-13-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 9113836)

the real funny thing about the gif is DJ was about to join in but then looked at the ref and knew he get penalized for it if he did.

DaneMcCloud 11-13-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115391)
Keep in mind that RAC knew the offensive coordinator pretty well. He probably did the game planning all week.

Would you kindly go off in a corner and **** yourself?

I've been here since September 2000 and I've never witnessed a forum member so disliked and despised as you.

Don't you have any self-worth or pride?

DaneMcCloud 11-13-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

The only thing to "keep in mind" is that you're the village ****ing idiot, Corky.

milkman 11-13-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

What the **** is really wrong with you?

Did you miss the reports that told us that Crennel spent the majority of his time with the offense this week?

When you shit, have you learned to use paper to wipe, or do you still use your hands?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115434)
What the **** is really wrong with you?

Did you miss the reports that told us that Crennel spent the majority of his time with the offense this week?

When you shit, have you learned to use paper to wipe, or do you still use your hands?

Yes, I heard them. They had 10 days to prepare. It was RACs gameplan imo and he owned him. Do you think he spent every minute of 10 days in the offensive room or some shit? Why is this such a crazy idea?

Romeo has owned everyone at one point or another as a DC. Why in the hell would he not gameplan for his former coach?

That gameplan had RAC written all over it.

Ever seen him gameplan for Gates the way we did Miller? Did we ever slow down Gates before RAC?

You guys are blinded by hate.

DaneMcCloud 11-13-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115451)
You guys are blinded by hate.

You're blinded by enormous stupidity and a pea-sized brain

milkman 11-13-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115451)
Yes, I heard them. They had 10 days to prepare. It was RACs gameplan imo and he owned him.

You, of course, never even considered the fact that Gary Gibbs was here for Todd Haley's entire tenure and knows him just as well, if not better, than Romeo.

I don't give a rat's ass if Romeo only spent half his time with the offense, though from reports it appears to have been substantially more than that, he doesn't have the time to do more than give input into the defensive scheme for the game.

I have seriously tried to discuss things with you rationally, but good god, you are just beyond any ****ing hope.

Single celled amoeba's have more functional brain power.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115470)
You, of course, never even considered the fact that Gary Gibbs was here for Todd Haley's entire tenure and knows him just as well, if not better, than Romeo.

I don't give a rat's ass if Romeo only spent half his time with the offense, though from reports it appears to have been substantially more than that, he doesn't have the time to do more than give input into the defensive scheme for the game.

I have seriously tried to discuss things with you rationally, but good god, you are just beyond any ****ing hope.

Single celled amoeba's have more functional brain power.

I considered it and remembered how Gibbs was under Clancy Pendergast and probably needed help game planning. Clancy was pretty ****ing stupid.

Think about what you are saying. Do you really think RAC didn't participate in the game planning on the defensive side of the ball?

That idea is more rational than thinking he didn't. Oh well, I'm going to drop it.

milkman 11-13-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115479)
I considered it and remembered how Gibbs was under Clancy Pendergast and probably needed help game planning. Clancy was pretty ****ing stupid.

Think about what you are saying. Do you really think RAC didn't participate in the game planning on the defensive side of the ball?

That idea is more rational than thinking he didn't. Oh well, I'm going to drop it.

Two reasons, beyond time, that I believe Gary Gibbs had more to do with this gameplan.

First, I don't recall usage of the 2-4-6 subpakage at all.

Second, there were (it appeared) a number of zone-man cover pakages, something that Gibbs really utilized extensively while the DC in New Orleans.

Sorter 11-13-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9114982)
There is some thruth to that, but there are a couple of things that that also contributed to the showing by the defense.

First, I thought Gibbs did a good job of scheming in the middle against Heath Miller, who was usually bracketed by Belcher in front and Berry behind.

Then, I have had a difficult time coming around on Dontari Poe because I absolutely hated that pick, but he played, imo, his best game, and really created opportunities for DJ.

I loved that Gibbs immediately decided we weren't going to be raped by TEs this game. Commendable, IMO.

I have been higher on Dontari than most and it is nice to see him coming around. That being said, our defense isn't elite. However, it is pretty clear to see that if our defense isn't left on the field the entire game, they can be pretty good. e

Sorter 11-13-2012 12:50 PM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9115465)
You're blinded by enormous stupidity and a pea-sized brain

Ace Gunner 11-13-2012 12:57 PM

I thought the defense played okay for the first time since last season. But I have every reason to believe they will turn back to stooges for another half dozen games or so.

Basically, the new DC blitzed as much as he could and did it early on. The rest is on the players. They played decent ball last night. But after the previous eight games, I am not impressed, hopeful or even happy. Because I know those last eight performances were not an aberration.

Ace Gunner 11-13-2012 01:03 PM

oh, but the DL -- Ropati, Poe & Jackson were for real. They aren't good yet, but they have been building for this. The thing is, Ropati is key here -- he isn't washed out and completely blown up on just about every play the way Glenn Dorsey has been and Poe is a young talent that has some stoutness already, so ya, I'm with the guys saying this DL has begun to show something. They have range with Ropati -- the kind of range that helps protect the edge of the defense from up front in a 3 man line and that is a presence felt by opposing players. The DL got some pressure too.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115491)
Two reasons, beyond time, that I believe Gary Gibbs had more to do with this gameplan.

Second, there were (it appeared) a number of zone-man cover pakages, something that Gibbs really utilized extensively while the DC in New Orleans.

We used it alot dude. Elam played like a whole quarter straight. Watch the tape.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ers-highlights

Don't you remember Gruden asking why Haley didn't want to make Tamba and Houston play LBer?

It was more 3-4 than the rest of the games for sure but, we were in the 2-4-6 half the time.

Romeo uses zone alot. Traditionally, he has used zone coverage more than man. I'm not sure where you are coming from there. He had the most success with really good zone corners.

milkman 11-13-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115541)
We used it alot dude. Elam played like a whole quarter straight. Watch the tape.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ers-highlights

Don't you remember Gruden asking why Haley didn't want to make Tamba and Houston play LBer?

It was more 3-4 than the rest of the games for sure but, we were in the 2-4-6 half the time.

Romeo uses zone alot. Traditionally, he has used zone coverage more than man. I'm not sure where you are coming from there. He had the most success with really good zone corners.

You want to know how I know you don't have a ****ing clue?

In the post you quoted, I notice that I committed a typo.

Can you spot it?

Sorter 11-13-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115559)

Can you spot it?

ROFL, no he can't. He's a dumbass.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115559)

Can you spot it?

subpackage - that spelling BS is for assholes imo.

I just don't give a **** about spelling. Now Sorter, get back to work. You missed one there.

Sorter can find alot of mispelled words.

Sorter 11-13-2012 01:17 PM

ROFL, nope. Keep trying...

milkman 11-13-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115569)
subpackage - that spelling BS is for assholes imo.

I just don't give a **** about spelling. Now Sorter, get back to work. You missed one there.

Sorter can find alot of mispelled words.

It's not a spelling typo.

Sorter 11-13-2012 01:19 PM

Milkman, just drop the logic bomb already and nuke him!!!!

LMAO

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115491)

I corrected it or made it better than that anyway

The sad thing is that this is all you got. You have resorted to correcting my spelling because you didn't pay attention to the formations we lined up in and you spouted your mouth off.

Sorter 11-13-2012 01:21 PM

ROFL

Sorter 11-13-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115597)

The sad thing is that this is all you got. You have resorted to correcting my spelling because you didn't pay attention to the formations we lined up in and you spouted your mouth off.

http://s5.tinypic.com/sy1ny8.jpg
http://s6.tinypic.com/2ailh54.jpg
http://s7.tinypic.com/2gxecl0.jpg

milkman 11-13-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115597)

Furthering the proof that you don't have a ****ing clue.

I already told you it wasn't a spelling typo.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:25 PM

The John Madden 12 man defense eigh? Or did he run the 4-4-4? If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin' right? We aren't the Raiders LOL

LOL Pretty good one.

Tribal Warfare 11-13-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9114881)

It only takes a time that he pisses off a mod and it doesn't have to be a rule infraction either.

milkman 11-13-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115614)
The John Madden 12 man defense eigh? Or did he run the 4-4-4? If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin' right? We aren't the Raiders LOL

LOL Pretty good one.

LMAO

milkman 11-13-2012 01:40 PM

I would never have even seen the typo if you hadn't repeated exactly what I said in your post.

So, please, continue to embarrass yourself with your football knowledge.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115670)
I would never have even seen the typo if you hadn't repeated exactly what I said in your post.

So, please, continue to embarrass yourself with your football knowledge.

You actually mispelled two words but who gives a ****. It's about the point in my book. We aren't writing for the paper here. There is no reason for anyone here to ever be embarrassed. It's a message board. Why would you be embarrassed? :toast:

The best coversation usually comes from the truth. It usually comes from saying what you really think.

I have seen enough of this team to know I am done seeing them in a positive light. The glass is half empty for me.

If you want to be all happy and excited about Gary Gibbs, by all means, go right ahead.

QuikSsurfer 11-13-2012 01:51 PM

You boys havin' a good chat?

milkman 11-13-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115694)
You actually mispelled two words but who gives a ****. It's about the point in my book. We aren't writing for the paper here. There is no reason for anyone here to ever be embarrassed. It's a message board. Why would you be embarrassed? :toast:

The best coversation usually comes from the truth. It usually comes from saying what you really think.

I have seen enough of this team to know I am done seeing them in a positive light. The glass is half empty for me.

If you want to be all happy and excited about Gary Gibbs, by all means, go right ahead.

Have I ever mentioned that I hated Marty?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115712)
Have I ever mentioned that I hated Marty?

I don't think you know what hate is just yet. "Patience" my friend. ROFL

milkman 11-13-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115726)

Answer the question.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Marty?

And, I'm pretty sure I'm older than you are, and know far better than you what hate is.

Sorter 11-13-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115726)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...u3nbo1_250.gif

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115750)
Answer the question.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Marty?

And, I'm pretty sure I'm older than you are, and know far better than you what hate is.

I think you have and I think you are older. I am just saying that if Clark takes Marty's advice and stay's "patient" with Pioli and Crennel, you will hate him even worse.

milkman 11-13-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115781)
I think you have and I think you are older. I am just saying that if Clark takes Marty's advice and stay's "patient" with Pioli and Crennel, you will hate him even worse.

So, have you also seen me call Marty one of the best regular season coaches ever?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115787)
So, have you also seen me call Marty one of the best regular season coaches ever?

Sounds familiar and that is probably true.

milkman 11-13-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115799)
Sounds familiar and that is probably true.

So, with those two points in mind, can you figure out where I'm going with this?

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115805)
So, with those two points in mind, can you figure out where I'm going with this?

Screw the regular season?

He already had his shot?

You hope Marty stays far away or dies in a fire?

Move on from the past?

What?

I think Marty is already involved man.

Mugalug 11-13-2012 02:32 PM

JFC Fax is right. He really does make everyone stupid.

milkman 11-13-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115823)
Screw the regular season?

He already had his shot?

You hope Marty stays far away or dies in a fire?

Move on from the past?

What?

I think Marty is already involved man.

I bet you failed at paint by numbers.

The fact that I hated Marty, and his Martyocre playoff approach, doesn't mean I can't be objective and give him credit for something he did well.

Same with Gary Gibbs.

He was a sorry excuse for a DC, but when he does something right, like this game last night, I will give him credit.

That doesn't mean I want him to be the DC moving forward.

That simply means that I acknowledge when he doesn't **** up.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9115832)
I bet you failed at paint by numbers.

The fact that I hated Marty, and his Martyocre playoff approach, doesn't mean I can't be objective and give him credit for something he did well.

Same with Gary Gibbs.

He was a sorry excuse for a DC, but when he does something right, like this game last night, I will give him credit.

That doesn't mean I want him to be the DC moving forward.

That simply means that I acknowledge when he doesn't **** up.

Fair enough man. He called a good game. I'll give him that.

tredadda 11-13-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9113929)
Cant fix stupid.

Like him or hate him, but under Haley some of the things you saw tonight like the Hali/Houston dance, the end zone celebration, and Bowe's stupid show off move would not have happened. Crennel has lost control of this team.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugalug (Post 9115831)
JFC Fax is right. He really does make everyone stupid.

I keep hearing this and let's get something straight.

I am not posting for you guys. Know what I mean?

Just put me on ignore if you don't like what I say but, whatever you do, just stop complaining.

Reerun_KC 11-13-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115852)
I keep hearing this and let's get something straight.

I am not posting for you guys. Know what I mean?

Just put me on ignore if you don't like what I say but, whatever you do, just stop complaining.

probably would be better served if you would just stop posting...

People here will call out stupid 99% of the time....

IF you leave, everyone would praise you for it. Better yet, how about you start a "I'm leaving forever" thread... Those are always a hit.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 03:57 PM

**** yeah.
Woodspongeblackbobknobchuckpants' "I'm leaving forever" thread would be INSTANT HOC
Posted via Mobile Device

God of Thunder 11-13-2012 04:09 PM

This is like, my most successful thread of all time.

Sorter 11-13-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 9116131)
This is like, my most successful thread of all time.

http://i.imgur.com/WHhQ6.gif

SAUTO 11-13-2012 04:32 PM

I think the idiot likes the feeling of being raped over and over. Takes him back to the good old days when he was younger
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 11-13-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9116173)
I think the idiot likes the feeling of being raped over and over. Takes him back to the good old days when he was four
Posted via Mobile Device

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/oh%2...h_snap_gif.gif