ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs are planning to retain Romeo Crennel and remove interim tag (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254742)

Messier 01-07-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271153)
When Marty and bellichick were in Cleveland you saw visible signs that the browns were better. When rac coached there, the team got worse and worse and worse. And it wasn't just talent. They played sloppy and uninspired.

And I think it's absolute bs tha there's nobody out there. I've said a gazillion times... YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIRE A PROVEN GURU. John harbaugh was largely a special teams coach.

They weren't going the unproven assistant route after Haley.

Discuss Thrower 01-07-2012 11:22 AM

HOME GAMES: Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, and Indianapolis Colts.

AWAY GAMES: Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Buffalo Bills.

I see 7 wins. 2-4 max against the AFC West and maybe 1-5 against the other road teams.

SAUTO 01-07-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 8271150)
saw a tweet from PFW that Carr is likely to get extended

Fingers crossed
Posted via Mobile Device

Epic Fail 007 01-07-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271153)
When Marty and bellichick were in Cleveland you saw visible signs that the browns were better. When rac coached there, the team got worse and worse and worse. And it wasn't just talent. They played sloppy and uninspired.

And I think it's absolute bs tha there's nobody out there. I've said a gazillion times... YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIRE A PROVEN GURU. John harbaugh was largely a special teams coach.

He had no talent in Cleveland,your just hating.

milkman 01-07-2012 11:25 AM

When Clark Hunt cleans house in 2 or 3 years starting with Scott Pioli, we can look back on Cassel and Romeo Crennel as the moves that sealed Pioli's fate.

The Franchise 01-07-2012 11:26 AM

So.....he didn't get a contract extension right?

Messier 01-07-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8271156)
HOME GAMES: Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, and Indianapolis Colts.

AWAY GAMES: Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Buffalo Bills.

I see 7 wins. 2-4 max against the AFC West and maybe 1-5 against the other road teams.

How many did you have for this year before the season? I had 8 and that was with Charles, and Berry, and Palko not starting a single game.

It's really hard to guess at a win total based on the teams we play. Some will be better than expected, some will be worse.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-07-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8271162)
So.....he didn't get a contract extension right?

I'm sure crennel will get like a new 3 year deal when the chiefs make the move final.

Discuss Thrower 01-07-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8271163)
How many did you have for this year before the season? I had 8 and that was with Charles, and Berry, and Palko not starting a single game.

It's really hard to guess at a win total based on the teams we play. Some will be better than expected, some will be worse.

I expected 6 with the aforementioned not hurt, and didn't expect Palko to start at all.

Urc Burry 01-07-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

I can see 5-1 in the AFC West, and as high as 11-5 on the entire schedule.

Hammock Parties 01-07-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8271161)
When Clark Hunt cleans house in 2 or 3 years starting with Scott Pioli, we can look back on Cassel and Romeo Crennel as the moves that sealed Pioli's fate.

Don't beat around the bush, Milky way.

Tell us why Crennel is a shitty hire.

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8271155)
They weren't going the unproven assistant route after Haley.

Which is unfortunate. This seems more like a move to appease pioli, to appease the fans, and appease the players. It doesn't feel like the kind of move you make to take a chance that wins you a super bowl.

This move scares me for a lot of other reasons too. What if it's because no coach wants to work with him? Does this signal that pioli is stubbornly insistent on the patriot way? Is this a string of moves that pioli will make to save his job rather than build a super bowl team? If so, we will never see a young qb here. Is Romeo the type of coach who will be fiercely loyal to playervlike cassel? Probably a lot mores.

Shit.

Epic Fail 007 01-07-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

But you don`t know,stop with the foretelling the future bs.It has not even played out and u already have them losing.They beat Green bay so they can beat anyone.

Fritz88 01-07-2012 11:31 AM

I am actually expecting Romeo to do something about the QB position. Hopefully.

Messier 01-07-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8271165)
I expected 6 with the aforementioned.

We'll win some no one thought we would, we'll lose a few that looked easy, but we're not a bad team, actually we're a good team. Cassel holds us back, and last year the team seemed to take on the attitude of Haley, in than they didn't give a sh*t in several games.

SAUTO 01-07-2012 11:31 AM

Romeo sure didn't sound fiercely loyal to cassel in interviews after taking over
Posted via Mobile Device

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-07-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8271167)

If you would just stop listening to Nick athan you would be less butt hurt.

milkman 01-07-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8271167)

Player's coaches rarely win.

mcaj22 01-07-2012 11:32 AM

at least RAC tried to DRAFT a QB in Cleveland (Quinn)

even though it failed miserably, at least he tried. That's more than we can say for any Chiefs coach in the last..... ____ years.

crispystl 01-07-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271170)
Which is unfortunate. This seems more like a move to appease pioli, to appease the fans, and appease the players. It doesn't feel like the kind of move you make to take a chance that wins you a super bowl.

This move scares me for a lot of other reasons too. What if it's because no coach wants to work with him? Does this signal that pioli is stubbornly insistent on the patriot way? Is this a string of moves that pioli will make to save his job rather than build a super bowl team? If so, we will never see a young qb here.b Probably a lot mores.

Shit.

I think the best thing about hiring Romeo is that he will want to find a different qb. He has seen Cassel's ineptitude handcuff our defense firsthand.

SAUTO 01-07-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8271174)
I am actually expecting Romeo to do something about the QB position. Hopefully.

This is where I'm at too
Posted via Mobile Device

R8RFAN 01-07-2012 11:34 AM

I think Romeo is a fantastic choice for HC....
Your defense is already good so why tamper with another coach coming in and messing up the part of the game the Chiefs are good at...

Congrats to Romeo, he makes it hard to be a Chief hater because I really like the guy.

SAUTO 01-07-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8271178)
Player's coaches rarely win.

Why would he be so successful as dc then?
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8271160)
He had no talent in Cleveland,your just hating.

It must have been talent that led Romeo to have one of the more penalized teams and to be an awful game manager full of bad timeouts and head scratching decisions. Must have been talent that led to the team getting sloppy.

Maybe things have changed. I don't hate crennel. I think he's a terrific coordinator. One of the better ones. But he's not head coach material.

Epic Fail 007 01-07-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

This move scares me for a lot of other reasons too. What if it's because no coach wants to work with him? Does this signal that pioli is stubbornly insistent on the patriot way? Is this a string of moves that pioli will make to save his job rather than build a super bowl team? If so, we will never see a young qb here. Is Romeo the type of coach who will be fiercely loyal to playervlike cassel? Probably a lot mores.

Shit.

No Romeos not a yes man,hes 64 hes not going to blow this and let pioli tell him how to lose .It Romeos last chance to dance.

RNR 01-07-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 8271115)
Solid for sure, but can you see how pissed he would be if he got canned and then had the oppurtunity to stick up OAKs ass? I mean he wouldnt even be shy about it.

There is always motive to get revenge when a person is let go from a team and has a chance for payback. I hope he is given that opportunity because I am not impressed with him as a head coach~

Messier 01-07-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Shit.

No I don't see it as coaches refusing to coach here because of Pioli. people assumed Fisher walked away because he couldn't work with Pioli, well yeah, in that Pioli is in charge, he's the GM. It's no coincidence that Fisher went to the team that didn't have a GM, he'll get a lot of say so there, even though they are the worst team he could go to.

milkman 01-07-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8271184)
Posted via Mobile Device

Head coaches are administrators.

Coordinators are teachers.

RealSNR 01-07-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

BS. With a good QB (which means Orton or better) we'll probably split in the division (3-3), and pick up 3-4 other home games.

Which means we'd only need to win 2 or 3 at the following teams: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, NO, Tampa, Buffalo.

That can happen. This won't be the same team next year with a different QB. Our defense rapes faces. If our offense can achieve respectability again, we're good to go.

Epic Fail 007 01-07-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271185)
It must have been talent that led Romeo to have one of the more penalized teams and to be an awful game manager full of bad timeouts and head scratching decisions. Must have been talent that led to the team getting sloppy.

Maybe things have changed. I don't hate crennel. I think he's a terrific coordinator. One of the better ones. But he's not head coach material.

Whatever I think your just racist

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8271184)
Posted via Mobile Device

Haleys the guy who kicks players' asses. Romeo is the shoulder they cry on.

Gregg Williams, spagnuolo, mangini, norv... Do we really need to go down the list of great coordinators who were bad head coaches?

They're two totally different jobs. Dc requires you to be great at coaching players and developing strategies. Romeo is exceptional a that. Being a coach means disciplining players, dealing with the media, being on point for personnel decisions, motivating players, managing the team and coaches, setting practice schedules.

It's like any profession. The more you move up, the less it becomes about technical skills.

SAUTO 01-07-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8271191)
Head coaches are administrators.

Coordinators are teachers.

Got ya
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave 01-07-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Moron.

So the Chiefs are going to have the SAME record with JC, Mo, and Berry playing?

Kill yourself

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8271187)
No Romeos not a yes man,hes 64 hes not going to blow this and let pioli tell him how to lose .It Romeos last chance to dance.

Anyone who was here during the herm era is laughing and spitting their cheerios on the screen right now.

RealSNR 01-07-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271185)

Bad timeouts and head scratching decisions, you say???

Sounds like someone we all know?

http://floppingout.com/wp-content/up...aley_large.jpg

CoMoChief 01-07-2012 11:46 AM

Didn't Romeo go 10-6 with a shitty CLE team QB'd by Jake Delhomme?

There's about 100x more talent here in KC than he ever had in CLE.

Johnny Vegas 01-07-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8271216)
Didn't Romeo go 10-6 with a shitty CLE team QB'd by Jake Delhomme?

There's about 100x more talent here in KC than he ever had in CLE.

I think it was Derek Anderson. Braylon Edwards was even there.

Discuss Thrower 01-07-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8271192)
BS. With a good QB (which means Orton or better) we'll probably split in the division (3-3), and pick up 3-4 other home games.

Which means we'd only need to win 2 or 3 at the following teams: Pittsburgh, Cleveland, NO, Tampa, Buffalo.

That can happen. This won't be the same team next year with a different QB. Our defense rapes faces. If our offense can achieve respectability again, we're good to go.

It can happen but KC's arrow isn't trending that way with losing 5 straight to OAK at home, never winning in SD and pulling out miracles at home.

KC can't win in Florida, got smoked by the Aaron Brooks lead Saints in '04 and PITT/Buffalo is a tossup.

And that's just the road games.

RealSNR 01-07-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8271213)

Also, Haley was the biggest failure of a head coach in this department that I've ever seen. He made more idiotic gameday decisions than Herm and Gunther combined.

As they say, "It can't possibly get any worse."

Messier 01-07-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271205)
Anyone who was here during the herm era is laughing and spitting their cheerios on the screen right now.

Crennel and Herm are no where near the same kind of coach. Herm was like ESPN's idea of what a coach should be, just a show.

Epic Fail 007 01-07-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271205)

Well that sums it up your a racist.Your just mad Romeos HC

RealSNR 01-07-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8271219)
It can happen but KC's arrow isn't trending that way with losing 5 straight to OAK at home, never winning in SD and pulling out miracles at home.

KC can't win in Florida, got smoked by the Aaron Brooks lead Saints in '04 and PITT/Buffalo is a tossup.

What? LMAO

The Chiefs HAVE won in Florida, douche. The reason why they probably haven't had much success there recently is they've been dogshit for the past 15 years, and have had trouble winning on the road PERIOD.

Do you really think not winning in Florida has anything to do with the location?

ToxSocks 01-07-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Man, we won 7 Games THIS season w/o Charles, Berry and Moeaki while having one of the most dramatic front offices in the league. Oh....and Tyler Palko.

You honestly think they won't equal that with a slightly softer schedule, stability at HC and key players returning?

Seems like you're not thinking clearly.

the Talking Can 01-07-2012 11:52 AM

i like romeo, but this reeks of the peter principle...

it feels like pioli doesn't have a plan....did he really scour the assistant ranks of the entire league and determine that RAC has the most potential as a HC?

really?....in the same way he scoured the league and decided that Cassel was the best QB to lead a franchise?

or, in both cases, did he settle for the familiar....

Messier 01-07-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

What does any of this have to do with next years Chiefs?

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8271213)

Meh. Prior to this season, a season where I think the chiefs forced Haley to work with muir, this team wasn't that bad from a game management standpoint. I think people get hung up because they don't agree with certain judgment calls. That's different from a system that feels a little sloppy.

RealSNR 01-07-2012 11:52 AM

Know why the Chiefs haven't had road success?

Probably because they haven't had A ****ING QUARTERBACK SINCE MOSES WAS ALIVE

RINGLEADER 01-07-2012 11:54 AM

Wasn't my first choice but have to support him now. Hope he brings in players and a system that will generate real scoring without the threat of Cassel taking the field.

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8271223)
Well that sums it up your a racist.Your just mad Romeos HC

I was the only one on this board who defended herm. Took a lot of shit for it.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Brock 01-07-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271228)
Meh. Prior to this season, a season where I think the chiefs forced Haley to work with muir, this team wasn't that bad from a game management standpoint. I think people get hung up because they don't agree with certain judgment calls. That's different from a system that feels a little sloppy.

LMAO I literally laughed reading this. My God.

the Talking Can 01-07-2012 11:55 AM

but really, it doesn't matter...unless we get a QB the coach is ****ed

and I don't mean Orton...I mean a real QB

if Romeo thinks he can roll with Orton then he, orton, and pioli will be shit canned within 3 years...and we will have wasted 5-6 years on complete pieces of shit

DaWolf 01-07-2012 11:55 AM

I am cool with it as long as we get good coordinators in here. That was a big issue in Cleveland, especially when he hired Carthon to be his OC. Hopefully he learned some good lessons in that time. He immediately inherits more talent than Cleveland ever had...

Discuss Thrower 01-07-2012 11:55 AM

Fine. I'll eat crow when an objective party foretells of KC doing any better but I'll reiterate:

KC doesn't consistently win on the road unless they're playing the NFC West or QB-less teams.

They haven't had a winning record against the AFC West since Herm, probably Vermeil.

Oh, and they're probably going to start Cassel under center. If not, Orton. Choose your poison.

L.A. Chieffan 01-07-2012 11:55 AM

I'm sure one of his conditions for return was the continuation of Cassell as starter seeing he wasn't given a real fair shake this past season

Chiefs Pantalones 01-07-2012 11:56 AM

The only way I'm ok with this is if we go out and get a bad ass OC. We have too much talent to score as less as we did this year, even without JC.

This is a risky hire in itself by Pioli. GoChiefs is right, if Romeo fails then bye-bye Pioli.

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8271222)
Crennel and Herm are no where near the same kind of coach. Herm was like ESPN's idea of what a coach should be, just a show.

I believed then what I still believe today. Herm was a great coach to have at just the right time. This team was moving in a very good trajectory because of him. He wasn't a guy who could take the team to a super bowl. But he took a ton of shit he didn't deserve. He got dealt the worst hand in the NFL.

Messier 01-07-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8271226)

it feels like pioli doesn't have a plan....did he really scour the assistant ranks of the entire league and determine that RAC has the most potential as a HC?

really?....in the same way he scoured the league and decided that Cassel was the best QB to lead a franchise?

I was looking at the FA available in 09 and the draft, thinking surely we could have done better. Cassel was as good as it got, from what I saw.

Fritz88 01-07-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8271229)
Know why the Chiefs haven't had road success?

Probably because they haven't had A ****ING QUARTERBACK SINCE MOSES WAS ALIVE

Impossible. When Moses was alive they didn't have internet. America was not discovered as we know it yet.

I am willing to bet my sig on this one.

Jerm 01-07-2012 11:57 AM

Hire a good OC, jettison Cassel, and I'm all for this.

Just afraid we'll be doing this all over again in 2 years or so.

BigMeatballDave 01-07-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

LMAO who gives a **** about a 2004 loss vs the Saints?

LiveSteam 01-07-2012 11:58 AM

OnTheWarpath15 01-07-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8271226)

Of course he settled for the familiar.

People can say, "there were no must-hire guys out there" all they want.

Were Mike McCarthy, Sean Payton and Mike Smith "must have" guys?

Hell no.

Not sure why they even bothered interviewing anyone else and wasting their time - we all knew they'd settle on RAC.

This guy is going to make Herm Edwards look like Todd Haley in the discipline department.

Brock 01-07-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271240)
I believed then what I still believe today. Herm was a great coach to have at just the right time. This team was moving in a very good trajectory because of him. He wasn't a guy who could take the team to a super bowl. But he took a ton of shit he didn't deserve. He got dealt the worst hand in the NFL.

Herm was completely incompetent as a gameday coach in KC. Gaffe after gaffe after gaffe. He should have been fired after the team didn't make a first down in the first half of a playoff game.

DeezNutz 01-07-2012 11:59 AM

If we can get a decent OC, like Weis, we might have a chance at the playoffs.

Sound familiar?

Key players will be back for '12. We'll squeeze just enough offense from a QB-starved unit to win a punchless division. Many will praise RAC. Apology threads will be demanded and certain posters will be derided.

And then we'll get our asses handed to us in the playoffs. Play a first-place schedule in '13, and the veneer will be completely off the shit. Similar to the '11 season.

And we'll continue to be mired in mediocrity. Until Pioli is fired.

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8271234)

In years one and two, Haley was an average game manager. He wasn't bad. Anyone who says he was bad is just nitpicking.

The wheels didn't come off until this year. But I think there were extenuating circumstances.

the Talking Can 01-07-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271240)

herm was a ****ing terrible coach

Brock 01-07-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8271249)
In years one and two, Haley was an average game manager. He wasn't bad. Anyone who says he was bad is just nitpicking.

The wheels didn't come off until this year. But I think there were extenuating circumstances.

LMAO Yeah, the best coaches in the league often send Brodie Croyle out to fake a punt from their own 20.

OnTheWarpath15 01-07-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8271234)

LMAO

Brock 01-07-2012 12:00 PM

zilla is turning into a cartoon.

BigMeatballDave 01-07-2012 12:00 PM

It's amazing too me how some people do not get how important the QB is.

OnTheWarpath15 01-07-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8271251)
LMAO Yeah, the best coaches in the league often send Brodie Croyle out to fake a punt from their own 20.

They also have FB's throwing 40 yards downfield to QB's.

DeezNutz 01-07-2012 12:00 PM

Haley was an unbelievably poor HC, and it's amazing that he received any support on this forum.

OnTheWarpath15 01-07-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8271248)

Sound familiar?

Key players will be back for '12. We'll squeeze just enough offense from a QB-starved unit to win a punchless division. Many will praise RAC. Apology threads will be demanded and certain posters will be derided.

And then we'll get our asses handed to us in the playoffs. Play a first-place schedule in '13, and the veneer will be completely off the shit. Similar to the '11 season.

Nailed it.

SAUTO 01-07-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

I think you are serious but not really sure...
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can 01-07-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Sound familiar?

we'll win enough games to not be in position to draft a QB...just like this year...

but no one cares...as long as there is some vet cast off trash like Orton to fuel dreams of 9-7 most Chiefs fans are happy

OnTheWarpath15 01-07-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8271260)
I think you are serious but not really sure...
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

stonedstooge 01-07-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Wish it would come out what those extenuating circumstances were. Head coaches don't throw away their positions on a lark

SAUTO 01-07-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Sound familiar?

After how rac talked about the qb position why is everyone so sure we are sucking with cassel?
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8271247)
Herm was completely incompetent as a gameday coach in KC. Gaffe after gaffe after gaffe. He should have been fired after the team didn't make a first down in the first half of a playoff game.

As I said years ago, herm had croney coordinators forced on him. We didn't get a first down that game because solari ran r2p2. The gailey decision appeared to be one where herm had more input. People forget that herm allowed gaily to run a very pass oriented offense.

If herm had gailey instead of solari, we would have looked very different vs Indy. But again, I fully understand that herm was never going to take the team deep into the playoffs.

RealSNR 01-07-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8271242)
Impossible. When Moses was alive they didn't have internet. America was not discovered as we know it yet.

I am willing to bet my sig on this one.

If I said "Nixon administration", which is the truth, people would get depressed. Far better to exaggerate in this case.