ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Tamba Hali? MOTHER F*** you CARL!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=139909)

Lurch 04-29-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane
Maybe more like 20

Dave

The production as a pass rusher just hasn't been there. He needs to work on his pass rush moves to be more effective at getting to the quarterback. Experience is really the key for Hali. He still has a lot to learn about the game, overall, instead of strictly relying on his physical ability to help him make plays. While he did play two years at the defensive tackle position, he really didn't have the bulk or the strength to hold up at the position as a pro. He will still struggle even the even at the end position if a team decides to run right at him.

Despite his athleticism, Hali has limited pass rush moves. He makes more plays based on his ability to overpower college tackles and with his hustle. Hali also lacks the pure size to be a prime draft pick. When facing NFL sized tackles, he has shown the ability to be neutralized and taken out of plays.

Does not have great size and is a little on the short side...His timed speed is nothing to get excited about...Lacks a wide variety of pass rush moves...Has short arms and doesn't use his hands well...Can be engulfed by bigger offensive lineman and double teams...Made a lot of his plays rushing off the edge...Maxed out and probably doesn't have the frame to get much bigger than he already is.

To be fair....

STRONG POINTSHali is a very good athlete with the quick feet, agility and burst to make plays all over the field. When he rushes the quarterback aggressively, he can jolt the offensive tackle and can either drive him backwards into the quarterback's lap or he can beat him with a very good club or swim move. Despite lacking a burst off the ball, once he gets going he has the playing speed to out race the offensive tackle around the corner. He does a good job ob playing with leverage vs. run blocks, can stack the point of attack, sheds the block and make tackles. He is very good at chasing down running plays in backside pursuit.

ATHLETIC ABILITYSection Grade: 6.5Hali is a very good athlete, which is a big reason he was a productive college defensive end despite a lack of experience at the position. He has very quick feet -- on runs away, he can accelerate to full speed in a flash and has the speed to chase down the ball carrier. He has good natural flexibility to bend his knees and play with leverage and a good base, but he does not show it consistently. His combination of very quick feet and agility help him to change directions and burst in the other direction when he keeps his knees bent and plays with leverage. He is a coordinated athlete who never loses his balance and keeps his feet vs. low blocks well. At times, however, he is robotic in his movement and does not seem natural moving and adjusting.

MENTAL ALERTNESSSection Grade: 5.5Hali is a smart young man who has remarkably good technique vs. blockers (both run blocks and rushing the quarterback) for a player who did not grow up in America. The thing that holds him back most are his lack of football instincts -- he does not explode off the ball as a pass rusher and often ends up standing still trying to identify the play before he gets moving. His high level of concentration helps him to consistently play with excellent effort on every snap despite not always knowing where to go.

banyon 04-29-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wa-Z
I'm sure you would know this because you worked out with him...

Did you miss the post about his scouting workout of 17 reps.

Weak.

Red Dawg 04-29-2006 02:46 PM

Hali faceed alot tougher comp then the NC State crew. Only Mario is a bad ass, the other two only looked good in blow out games. ACC compared to the Big Ten is a joke. Big Ten is tough. This kid was very productive all the way around.

This is not a reach.

banyon 04-29-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurch
To be fair....

STRONG POINTSHali is a very good athlete with the quick feet, agility and burst to make plays all over the field. When he rushes the quarterback aggressively, he can jolt the offensive tackle and can either drive him backwards into the quarterback's lap or he can beat him with a very good club or swim move. Despite lacking a burst off the ball, once he gets going he has the playing speed to out race the offensive tackle around the corner. He does a good job ob playing with leverage vs. run blocks, can stack the point of attack, sheds the block and make tackles. He is very good at chasing down running plays in backside pursuit.

ATHLETIC ABILITYSection Grade: 6.5Hali is a very good athlete, which is a big reason he was a productive college defensive end despite a lack of experience at the position. He has very quick feet -- on runs away, he can accelerate to full speed in a flash and has the speed to chase down the ball carrier. He has good natural flexibility to bend his knees and play with leverage and a good base, but he does not show it consistently. His combination of very quick feet and agility help him to change directions and burst in the other direction when he keeps his knees bent and plays with leverage. He is a coordinated athlete who never loses his balance and keeps his feet vs. low blocks well. At times, however, he is robotic in his movement and does not seem natural moving and adjusting.

MENTAL ALERTNESSSection Grade: 5.5Hali is a smart young man who has remarkably good technique vs. blockers (both run blocks and rushing the quarterback) for a player who did not grow up in America. The thing that holds him back most are his lack of football instincts -- he does not explode off the ball as a pass rusher and often ends up standing still trying to identify the play before he gets moving. His high level of concentration helps him to consistently play with excellent effort on every snap despite not always knowing where to go.

What was his 40 time out of curiosity?

dirk digler 04-29-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banyon
Did you miss the post about his scouting workout of 17 reps.

Weak.

As I said earlier that is fixable because NFL teams have great strength and conditioning programs.

You might have missed my response to you but Rick Gosselin picked that Tamba would be picked by the Chiefs so it wasn't a reach.

JBucc 04-29-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

What was his 40 time out of curiosity?

4.7ish if I remember right

FloridaMan88 04-29-2006 02:49 PM

Reaching for a defensive lineman with a limited football background... sounds like Junior Siavii to me.

This is so typical of Peterson, reaching for a guy who has "raw potential".

I hate this pick

Mecca 04-29-2006 02:49 PM

Tamba Halis 40 was 4.84...........

Also the ACC is better than the Big10 don't even try to say it isn't.

Mecca 04-29-2006 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88
Reaching for a defensive lineman with a limited football background... sounds like Junior Siavii to me.

This is so typical of Peterson, reaching for a guy who has "raw potential".

I hate this pick

To be honest Hali doesn't have that much potential......most of his reports say he's "maxed out".

stevieray 04-29-2006 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can
before I read the thread,my thoughts:

Hali is everything Siavi isn't....produced at a big school at a big conference, and his work ethic is unqestioned....he has come from circumstances that make him humble and hungry....he is exactly the type of guy Herm told us he'd draft...

did we reach a little? yeah...

did we fill a position of need? yeah...

how good will he be? don't know...

I'm happy with this pick...he isn't a project and we didn't draft for "potential"....

no reason to be that upset, imho

good post. my thoughts mirror TC's..the mitigating factor could be Krumrie.

Two motor guys on the ends? I like it.

ChiefsCountry 04-29-2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca

Yeah right, Big Ten is a better football conference.

siberian khatru 04-29-2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

before I read the thread,my thoughts:

Hali is everything Siavi isn't....produced at a big school at a big conference, and his work ethic is unqestioned....he has come from circumstances that make him humble and hungry....he is exactly the type of guy Herm told us he'd draft...

did we reach a little? yeah...

did we fill a position of need? yeah...

how good will he be? don't know...

I'm happy with this pick...he isn't a project and we didn't draft for "potential"....

no reason to be that upset, imho

:clap:

David. 04-29-2006 02:52 PM

he's a position of need and he has a good motor. Good enough for me.

Frankie 04-29-2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Tamba Hali.

SR Stats:

11.0 Sacks, 65 Tackles, 17 Tackles for loss

JR Stats:

2.0 sacks, 55 Tackles, 12 tackles for loss.

Fluke, anyone?

Fluke? Why not solid stats? You just don't like this pick because you've heard he'd be available later. A lot of those assessments are manufactured by other teams who want a guy like him to slip so they can have a chance at him. I'd rather go by Joe Paterno's opinion of him that is pretty glowing. I don't have the direct quote, but didn't Coach Joe call Hali the best DE he has ever coached?

the Talking Can 04-29-2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Tamba Halis 40 was 4.84...........

since we didn't draft an injured project like Cromartie are you going to go "gochiefs" on Hali?

Mecca 04-29-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
Yeah right, Big Ten is a better football conference.

Are you saying that with a straight face.....honestly. Why don't you run through the talent on those teams and how good those teams are and get back to me.......

Mecca 04-29-2006 02:54 PM

Quote:

since we didn't draft an injured project like Cromartie are you going to go "gochiefs" on Hali?

No because Cromartie wasn't there but I still think it was reaching a bit to high for a pick. Funny how we didn't even have a chance to pick Cromartie but that's obviously my reason for being upset about the pick, I just think it was crappy value.

tk13 04-29-2006 02:54 PM

I was going to say I think the 40 time is of secondary importance because I don't know how many times Hali will have to sprint 40 yards into the backfield to chase down a QB, but then I remembered Aaron Brooks is in our division now.

Frosty 04-29-2006 02:54 PM

Quote:

He started weeks ago.

Tribal Warfare 04-29-2006 02:55 PM

I'm not disappointed in the pick, because I thought it would be either Lawson or Hali. Though KC could of attained Hali in a trade down

dirk digler 04-29-2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
I was going to say I think the 40 time is of secondary importance because I don't know how many times Hali will have to sprint 40 yards into the backfield to chase down a QB, but then I remembered Aaron Brooks is in our division now.

ROFL

banyon 04-29-2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
As I said earlier that is fixable because NFL teams have great strength and conditioning programs.

You might have missed my response to you but Rick Gosselin picked that Tamba would be picked by the Chiefs so it wasn't a reach.

yeah I missed that.

How often do guys dramatically increase their strength?

that's a real question not sarcasm.

FAX 04-29-2006 02:55 PM

I like this pick.

Assuming he turns out to be an excellent, play-disrupting, pass-rushing, run-stuffing, bootleg-stopping, NFL DE.

FAX

Mecca 04-29-2006 02:56 PM

If the Chiefs didn't pick Hali he'd still be on the board right now.......

Brock 04-29-2006 02:57 PM

Quote:

There is no way you can know that.....

the Talking Can 04-29-2006 02:57 PM

40 doesn't mean shit..no runs a 40 during a football game...believe your eyes, not a workout in shorts

that's what Edwards said he would do...I give him credit for being consistent, we'll see how it works out...I'm excited

Mecca 04-29-2006 02:58 PM

I'm just being a little sarcastic since I'm getting a nice reaction of "oh you don't like the pick cause you wanted Cromartie". Even though if you'd take 2 seconds to realize he wasn't there when we picked how can I be pissed about that?

I just don't think Hali is a good pick at 20.

Eleazar 04-29-2006 02:58 PM

Well, you knew someone was going to start the thread.

dirk digler 04-29-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

yeah I missed that.

How often do guys dramatically increase their strength?

that's a real question not sarcasm.

Cmon banyon do you think every veteran NFL player is the same weight and has the same strength as when they were drafted?

the Talking Can 04-29-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

If the Chiefs didn't pick Jared Allen he'd still be on the board right now.......

what the **** is your point? who cares what other teams think....look who passed on LJ....

Bwana 04-29-2006 03:00 PM

I like the pick. He will need a little fine tuning, but will be worth it in the end. On a side note, if it gets the overrated Hicks down the road, that's a bonus.

JBucc 04-29-2006 03:01 PM

at least we didn't take Kiwi

Eleazar 04-29-2006 03:03 PM

If we had picked Lawson, someone would have been irate at picking a 240lb defensive end. If Cromartie had been there, someone would have been irate about picking someone with no game experience to judge him by. If we had gone offense, the server would still be down from the meltdown.

As if Eric Hicks starting opening day will prove anything. If we had gone corner Lenny Walls would still be starting on opening day. And none of the other DEs available to us would have started opening day either.

I will go ahead and draw parallel to the Larry Johnson meltdown... and bookmark this. Maybe I will bump everytime he makes a play... Keep fucking doubting Tamba

dirk digler 04-29-2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
If we had picked Lawson, someone would have been irate at picking a 240lb defensive end. If Cromartie had been there, someone would have been irate about picking someone with no game experience to judge him by. If we had gone offense, the server would still be down from the meltdown.

As if Eric Hicks starting opening day will prove anything. If we had gone corner Lenny Walls would still be starting on opening day. And none of the other DEs available to us would have started opening day either.

I will go ahead and draw parallel to the Larry Johnson meltdown... and bookmark this.

:clap:

Totally 100% agree

Priestgets30TDs 04-29-2006 03:04 PM

Maybe it's not as big of a reach as I thought. The Giants probably would have taken Hali.

Frankie 04-29-2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
You really see us benching Hicks?

Yes, gradually. Remember Vermeil is not the HC anymore. Hicks will be a hell of a quality depth at DE.

Eleazar 04-29-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
Yes, gradually. Remember Vermeil is not the HC anymore. Hicks will be a hell of a quality depth at DE.

Everybody says Hicks is a lazyass, that's one thing that Hali is not. If someone was going to outwork him we have someone who can do it.

DaKCMan AP 04-29-2006 03:06 PM

We need help at DE. Hali was the #2 DE on the Chiefs draft board. I'm not upset by the pick at all.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-29-2006 04:00 PM

This pick was a slight reach, but it wasn't a Donte Whitner, Junior Siavii, Bobby Carpenter reach. We had a need and we filled it. It would have been nice if we could have traded down to 26 and gotten him and picked up a 3rd, but we didn't. I'm still hoping we can get Darnell Bing.

TrickyNicky 04-29-2006 04:00 PM

HALI BOM-BA-YE!

I like the pick. Most of the name DE's would've been upgrades IMO. If Hali can go most of the downs, even better.

58-4ever 04-29-2006 04:02 PM

I was a Hali supporter as well. I saw Penn St. play 4 times last year, and I was impressed each time. Now, I want a playmaking safety.

Coach 04-29-2006 04:04 PM

Just a little info for some of you that don't know who Hali is or what he accomplished in 2005 at Penn State but are slightly depressed because the "experts" dropped him to a 2nd round choice based on an average Pro Day workout:

1st Team All American, Walter Camp All-America team, Named the Big Ten lineman of the Year by the conference's coaches, Led the Big Ten leading 11 sacks, 65 tackles and 17 tackles for a loss, Made key sack of OSU QB Troy Smith in their matchup which helped PSU win it's first Big Ten title since 1994, Finalist for the Nagurski Award and the second highest rated Defensive End in the 2005 NFL draft.

Based on his 11 sack season in the Big Ten last year and being a 1st team All American at his position in 2005 the ONLY REASON that he wasn't a top ten pick was because of his workouts.

To by quite honest, I don't care if he runs a 10 flat forty if the guy can pull 11 sacks in a 14 game season.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-29-2006 04:05 PM

We need Darnell Bing or Ko Simpson

GoHuge 04-29-2006 04:10 PM

I like the pick. I want to see a football player instead of another project like Saivii with upside.

TEX 04-29-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priestgets30TDs
Maybe it's not as big of a reach as I thought. The Giants probably would have taken Hali.

Not the best reasoning when you consider who they took.

banyon 04-29-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39
I like the pick. I want to see a football player instead of another project like Saivii with upside.

that's great then, because the scouts say this guy has already maxed out his potential.

HolmeZz 04-29-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

that's great then, because the scouts say this guy has already maxed out his potential.

Tamba Hali is Jared Allen, with a little less skill rushing the passer but a good deal better against the run.

Ebolapox 04-29-2006 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
I still don't understand how casual fans seem to "know" when players should be selected.

ya know, everyone just KNEW reggie bush would go first overall for most of the offseason...yeah, he didn't

everyone KNEW leinart would go ahead of vince young most of the offseason...yeah, he didn't

everyone KNEW winston justice would be a middle first rounder...yeah, he wasn't

personally, I like the pick--seems like a good kid, and let's face it...y'all are complaining about a guy who'll replace eric fucking hicks?!?

keg in kc 04-29-2006 04:15 PM

He's who I expected us to take. I actually think that he went lower than he should have because some of the online "experts" put too much stock in his workout numbers as opposed to his work on the field and dropped him in their mocks.

(JMO, but I think sometimes people put a little too much stock in guys who run sites who generally have no more valid inside information than we do. John Clayton is one thing. Jo Blow at draftbrainz.net is something else...)

I don't know that the draft could've gone better for us in terms of the way that it played out; we had our pick of Hali and Lawson (and whoever the Chiefs "third choice" was) and we're going to get someone good at 54.

Frosty 04-29-2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

Really? Who said that? Do you have a link?

Ebolapox 04-29-2006 04:17 PM

and honestly...some of you guys are acting like we're the fuggin' buffalo bills all of the sudden...now THOSE guys are IDIOTS

banyon 04-29-2006 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolmeZz
Tamba Hali is Jared Allen, with a little less skill rushing the passer but a good deal better against the run.

so we could've gotten this guy in the 4th? :spock:

TEX 04-29-2006 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
He's who I expected us to take. I actually think that he went lower than he should have because some of the online "experts" put too much stock in his workout numbers as opposed to his work on the field and dropped him in their mocks.

(JMO, but I think sometimes people put a little too much stock in guys who run sites who generally have no more valid inside information than we do. John Clayton is one thing. Jo Blow at draftbrainz.net is something else...)

I don't know that the draft could've gone better for us in terms of the way that it played out; we had our pick of Hali and Lawson (and whoever the Chiefs "third choice" was) and we're going to get someone good at 54.

I totally agree.

HolmeZz 04-29-2006 04:19 PM

Quote:

If we re-drafted the '04 draft, Jared Allen wouldn't go in the 4th. Allen's 4th round status had much more to do with him playing at a small school than it did him just not having talent.

1punkyQB 04-29-2006 04:24 PM

Chris Gocong might be another Jared Allen. Buck Buchanan award winner like Jared, incredibly productive rushing the passer at that level. And a round 2 or 3 guy. http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...an_history.htm

banyon 04-29-2006 04:27 PM

Quote:

If we re-drafted the '04 draft, Jared Allen wouldn't go in the 4th. Allen's 4th round status had much more to do with him playing at a small school than it did him just not having talent.

If we redrafted this draft with someone besides CeePee, Hali wouldn't have gone at twenty, we would've gone down to 28 or 30 and gotten him.

And even if her were somehow snapped up, then we still could've landed Jimmy Williams, Santonio Holmes, Chad Jackson, or Winston Justice, who I bet will all turn out to be better pros than Hali.

Thig Lyfe 04-29-2006 04:37 PM

I wanted Santonio Holmes, but I think this was still a pretty good pick as it filled a more urgent need.

Bwana 04-29-2006 04:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

:shake:

banyon 04-29-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
:shake:

please refer to two posts before yours

Chiefs Express 04-29-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
I still don't understand how casual fans seem to "know" when players should be selected.

I don't understand how any fan seems to think that they know better than the Chiefs what they want in the draft. I'm sure their opinion may seem objectionable in their eyes, but if we were all that good we'd be working for some NFL team somewhere in the system.

HolmeZz 04-29-2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

If we redrafted this draft with someone besides CeePee, Hali wouldn't have gone at twenty, we would've gone down to 28 or 30 and gotten him.

And even if her were somehow snapped up, then we still could've landed Jimmy Williams, Santonio Holmes, Chad Jackson, or Winston Justice, who I bet will all turn out to be better pros than Hali.

First off, how do you know anyone wanted to trade with us?

And maybe we thought so highly of Hali that we didn't want to trade down and risk losing him.

KCChiefsMan 04-29-2006 04:41 PM

I'm not upset with the pick, he has his priorities straight and is a pass rusher which we really need! It's better than just accepting Hicks for another year

jlscorpio 04-29-2006 04:42 PM

I'm ok with the pick. I prefer Hali over Lawson. Football is not a track meet or a weightlifting contest. Its hand-to-hand combat in the trenches, and he who wants it more gets to the QB.
It was a slight reach at most. If the player you want is available, DRAFT HIS AZZ!!!

banyon 04-29-2006 04:44 PM

Quote:

And maybe we thought so highly of Hali that we didn't want to trade down and risk losing him.

I think we know where to point that finger.

HemiEd 04-29-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae
I do not understand the whole "he was a reach, he should have gone 10 picks lower" mentality. If you do not have someone in that range to trade down with and it is a player/position you want, how is it a reach? If you don't "reach", you don't get the player you want. Just because the "experts" don't agree with the value, if it is what you need, it is a decent pick. :shrug:

I am no draft expert like some, but I like the pick even though its not a sexy one.

Coach 04-29-2006 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
I am no draft expert like some, but I like the pick even though its not a sexy one.

Yeah, I agree. It may have not been a sexy one, but it could have been a hell alot worse.

Calcountry 04-29-2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
I've just accepted that every pick will be labelled a reach.

Only the Jets and Giants don't reach.

This thing is held in NY after all.

dirk digler 04-29-2006 04:49 PM

Quote:

Yep. CP actually said this during their PC after the pick. They had 1 trade offer but they didn't want to make it because they were afraid he wouldn't be there.

OldTownChief 04-29-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

I'm happy with the pick. I was scared shitless we'd go for Cromartie and glad to see him go at 19.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-29-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

and if they picked Williams, we would have never known that the chiefs could have traded down to the second round (but im sure most of the draft experts like yourself would have praised a Williams pick). the DE class is poor this year IMO and Hali is a great pick at a position of need.

TRR 04-29-2006 05:33 PM

It doesn't matter who KC drafts, at least one idiot will be on here complaining about it.

I'm good with the Hali pick. He's reminded me of Jared Allen from the start. I high motor guy that has some things to work on. You can't teach effort and both Allen and Hali have that.

I think I'll trust Herman Edwards decision on a DE over posters on this board.

Tribal Warfare 04-29-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
Yep. CP actually said this during their PC after the pick. They had 1 trade offer but they didn't want to make it because they were afraid he wouldn't be there.

that was my assumption also when KC picked up Hali

banyon 04-29-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR
It doesn't matter who KC drafts, at least one idiot will be on here complaining about it.

Some idiot will always be on here defending the pick too. Check out Benny Pollard thread, which is even more indefensible than this pick.

Bwana 04-29-2006 06:04 PM

Heh! There is going to be some great cut and paste signature material from this thread in the future.

Demonpenz 04-29-2006 06:06 PM

TRR 04-29-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Some idiot will always be on here defending the pick too. Check out Benny Pollard thread, which is even more indefensible than this pick.

Whatever. You had people whining about picking Derrick Johnson last draft, and trading a 2nd round pick for a Pro Bowl CB in Surtain. You mean to tell me that Pollard is already a bad pick? According to who? You don't know anymore about Pollard then the rest of us. As I said before, I think I'll take Herman Edwards opinion of a DB (considering he played in the DB in the NFL and all..) over anyone on this board.

teedubya 04-29-2006 06:42 PM

I should change my name to Hali Chi3fs

Hammock Parties 04-29-2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs

Awesome.

keg in kc 04-29-2006 06:47 PM

Then we could change ultra peanut to Hali-tosis.

Tribal Warfare 04-29-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs

I concur