ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Peyton “looked real good” throwing to new Broncos teammates (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257791)

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-26-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8495434)
Don't worry, all you have to do is shut your eyes and take it up the butt twice a year from the Donks. This time an old man will be behind ya.

That's what I told your Mom.

Ebolapox 03-26-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8495434)
Don't worry, all you have to do is shut your eyes and take it up the butt twice a year from the Donks. This time an old man will be behind ya.

thought you were a jags fan, tard.

Setsuna 03-26-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1 (Post 8495446)
thought you were a jags fan, tard.

I certainly am. I just can't get over that yall were going to give your firstborn for the guy and are now tripping over yourselves to convince yourselves he won't do anything when he chooses another team. It's comical, and I'm adding to the fire.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 8495441)
That's what I told your Mom.

If my mom was a hog I'd believe you.

Psyko Tek 03-26-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 8494737)
Because I am sure they are going to say he looks awful :rolleyes:

Besides Decker is the one saying he looked good, of course he would say that. He would say that if I was throwing him passes considering what he had last year.

you know if I have to trust a man to stand behind me, while I bend over, and put his hands between my legs...
I think saying nice things about him is a good idea

Psyko Tek 03-26-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 8494767)
I resent that remark.....but yes he is from WV. Not very close to me though.

so 2nd cousin close?

BossChief 03-26-2012 08:29 PM

Those pictures are exactly what Peyton was trying to hide through the whole process.

His throwing arm is easily half the size it was when he played last.

His arm strength isnt what it used to be.

I know I'm just trying to look at the bright side of this, but I see a guy that might be the next Carson Palmer.

He will throw at least 20 picks next year because his mind is gonna think he can "make that throw"...but his body cant.

tk13 03-26-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8495455)
I certainly am. I just can't get over that yall were going to give your firstborn for the guy and are now tripping over yourselves to convince yourselves he won't do anything when he chooses another team. It's comical, and I'm adding to the fire.

For the record, I've been saying for months now that the dude has arm atrophy and it's amazing people are falling over themselves for him... although I do think he is such a hard worker he can come back and play, I'm sure. He'll make the best of what he has. But I also think the odds are very slim we're talking about Super Bowl champion QB Peyton Manning this time next year.

Ebolapox 03-26-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8495455)

If my mom was a hog I'd believe you.

watch that brush you're painting with, you're using mighty wide brush strokes. not all of us say he's not going to do anything; scares the **** out of me, but I'm a chiefs fan. I'm used to failure, and I'm pretty damned confident in the fact that the chiefs will continue to **** me over for the foreseeable future.

petegz28 03-26-2012 08:35 PM

dude looks skinny and frail as ****

BossChief 03-26-2012 08:49 PM

Honestly, I think my stance on the whole Peyton thing would have been different if I knew his throwing arm looked like an 80 year old mans and there is talk that he doesnt have all of his arm back.

Just like Carson Palmer.

HonestChieffan 03-26-2012 08:59 PM

Screw Denver. Screw Manning. Jesus can we move on?

WV 03-26-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 8495515)
so 2nd cousin close?

tk13 03-26-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8495575)
Honestly, I think my stance on the whole Peyton thing would have been different if I knew his throwing arm looked like an 80 year old mans and there is talk that he doesnt have all of his arm back.

Just like Carson Palmer.

No, you were blinded just like everyone else that 2005 Manning might walk out there. The talk has been there for months. Everyone just ignored it. Not just Chiefs fans... everyone. People close to him thought he was going to retire. So did Gil Brandt... because he just didn't have it. There were reports even two months ago that he was having difficulty gripping the football properly.

That's why he made the PR move of having his doctor "clear" him. If you actually read the statement it said his neck was cleared, and now it's just about getting his arm strength back. But everybody just kind of glazed over that and said "He's back!" Even ESPN was guilty of that.

But before I eat my words, I think he can come back and throw it around the yard a bit... and probably be effective. I don't think he will completely suck. He's too smart, if he can't find his fastball he'll work around it. But I think he might have to knock the rust off. I am not convinced he's going to be out there throwing 50 yard sideline fades like he used to do to Reggie Wayne though.

Hammock Parties 03-26-2012 09:18 PM

"Oh yeah...you're looking GOOD Peyton."

http://i40.tinypic.com/34gaql1.jpg

Hoover 03-26-2012 09:19 PM

I want them early on the schedule in Denver!

Easy 6 03-26-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8495618)
No, you were blinded just like everyone else that 2005 Manning might walk out there. The talk has been there for months. Everyone just ignored it. Not just Chiefs fans... everyone. People close to him thought he was going to retire. So did Gil Brandt... because he just didn't have it. There were reports even two months ago that he was having difficulty gripping the football properly.

That's why he made the PR move of having his doctor "clear" him. If you actually read the statement it said his neck was cleared, and now it's just about getting his arm strength back. But everybody just kind of glazed over that and said "He's back!" Even ESPN was guilty of that.

But before I eat my words, I think he can come back and throw it around the yard a bit... and probably be effective. I don't think he will completely suck. He's too smart, if he can't find his fastball he'll work around it. But I think he might have to knock the rust off. I am not convinced he's going to be out there throwing 50 yard sideline fades like he used to do to Reggie Wayne though.

Pretty sure this post is the most well reasoned reading of this situation i've seen anywhere, on any level... national media, local fan board, wherever...

stevieray 03-26-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 8495618)

yup...IIRC dude is 6'5"...on size alone he'll be able to throw the ball, just not like his previous ability...his body will remember working out...guess we'll see how hard he hits the gym.

Mile High Mania 03-26-2012 10:41 PM

My guess is that Elway would have walked away if it were as dire as many are saying (hoping). Trainers and hitting the gym will help his arm become more cosmetically acceptable.

O.city 03-26-2012 10:43 PM

I think a big part of this had to do with getting out from under Tebow.

You can't look at the pictures and say he doesn't look atrophied. I think he will be fine.

cdcox 03-26-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 8495793)
My guess is that Elway would have walked away if it were as dire as many are saying (hoping). Trainers and hitting the gym will help his arm become more cosmetically acceptable.

So trainers is code for 'roids? Cause that is the only way he's packing 5 lbs of beef on that arm in 5 months.

boogblaster 03-26-2012 11:03 PM

he does look unhealthy .. glad we didnt spend the money on him .. but we still got a turd anyway .....

Brock 03-26-2012 11:06 PM

Peanut head, pencil neck, noodle arm.

BossChief 03-26-2012 11:09 PM

His brain is gonna say "throw it" and his arm is gonna be like "I don't know about that anymore..."

Same problem with Carson Palmer.

Lots of picks are gonna be thrown by him next year and I bet we get our fair share.

cdcox 03-26-2012 11:11 PM

"That guy's pretty good. If you like... six-five, 195-pound quarterbacks with a... lazy ragged arm..."

Hammock Parties 03-26-2012 11:18 PM

"Is that a kicker?"

Quesadilla Joe 03-26-2012 11:47 PM

ROFL this thread is bookmarked

OctoberFart 03-26-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8494877)
You're right. His face looks like it hasn't aged a day. Too bad his body looks like it was drug under a car for 2 miles.

Except the doctors that did his physicals said he looks in better shape than most 23 year olds.

Epic Fail 007 03-27-2012 12:02 AM

I call bs . How can he throw with his limp wrist?

Epic Fail 007 03-27-2012 12:04 AM

So its manning and and a bunch of shit around him. Really nothing to fear.

Epic Fail 007 03-27-2012 12:32 AM

so he can throw like this? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Taco John 03-27-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8495111)
Just a question for some of the Bronco fans here,

What if the guy ends up being done? Say he gets injured again, or just is another guy at this point. What is the feeling gonna be then?

Say this was all about getting rid of Tebow. I mean I'm sure most of you guys will admit that this was the only way for that to happen.

I'm personally quite satisfied with the risk to reward ratio here. Also, as much as I like Tebow, he's even more of a gamble than an injured Peyton Manning - don't you think? Would you want to completely revamp your offense, and build your franchise around Tebow, even if you believe that he's incredibly talented? The investment in Peyton Manning means that when Peyton Manning goes down, the franchise chases another traditional quarterback - not easy, but much easier than finding a Tebow replacement if that experiment goes south. And at the end of the day, that's what Tebow is - an experiment.

I love Tim Tebow, but I'd rather watch and root for that experiment from the outside looking in. It's certainly better for my blood pressure.

Taco John 03-27-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8495880)
So its manning and and a bunch of shit around him. Really nothing to fear.

I'd be happy to have Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker back when Elway was quarterback. I think Thomas has more natural talent than Rod Smith - and quite frankly, I think Eric Decker is a lot more athletic than Eddie McCaffrey was (Decker's hands aren't as sure as Eddie's were, but then again, Eddie didn't have Tebow's funny "spiral" coming at him, so who knows).

Mile High Mania 03-27-2012 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 8495905)
I'd be happy to have Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker back when Elway was quarterback. I think Thomas has more natural talent than Rod Smith - and quite frankly, I think Eric Decker is a lot more athletic than Eddie McCaffrey was (Decker's hands aren't as sure as Eddie's were, but then again, Eddie didn't have Tebow's funny "spiral" coming at him, so who knows).

Tap the brake just a touch... talent is one thing, hard work, effort and dedication are another. Smith and Ed were top notch and will be tough to beat. Remember the quote that Tebow likes regarding talent and hard work, it personifies Smith and Ed.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-27-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8495869)
ROFL this thread is bookmarked

...as opposed to 6,778 posts and counting that we could pick and choose from?

loochy 03-27-2012 07:27 AM

now Peyton Manning = Chad Pennington with a better football brain. :D

Dude, that Denver O-line had better protect him well because he's going to break in half when he gets hit.

htismaqe 03-27-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 8495905)

ROFL

Welcher took over Taco's account.

el borracho 03-27-2012 07:45 AM

That dude has a pumpkin for a head.

Fans welcome Manning to Mile High:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=the+g...1t:429,r:3,s:0

Sofa King 03-27-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnWind (Post 8495873)
Except the doctors that did his physicals said he looks in better shape than most 23 year olds.

hahahahaha

link???

LMAO i guess 23 year olds are what they used to be.

Mile High Mania 03-27-2012 07:52 AM

My guess is that they've seen him throw quite a bit and they're more than happy with what they have seen and convinced his current condition is not a negative. If you heard Manning talk, he mentioned over and over again about getting back into the gym and working with the trainers. Physically, he may not be where he wants to be and he may not look like he used to ... it's March.

Let's see how he looks when training camps get here and they're going into the preseason in July/August. I think he'll look more like everyone expects him to look.

It sounds like he's passing the ball fine and with the zip and accuracy that he's always shown and that's what matters at this point.

InChiefsHeaven 03-27-2012 08:23 AM

You can't judge anything by still photos. I'd rather see video of him throwing...

loochy 03-27-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8496214)
You can't judge anything by still photos. I'd rather see video of him throwing...

I'd rather see him in an actual game situation

Mile High Mania 03-27-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8496216)
I'd rather see him in an actual game situation

Latest rumor is that the Broncos may open up SNF with the Steelers in week 1. I don't think I'm a fan of that at all.

Obviously, the last time the Steelers were in Denver, Tebow defeated them. It's going to take a few weeks of live action to work out the kinks with the new offense and I'd really like to not see that defense against Manning in week 1. :harumph:

But, if it sets up like that... so be it. Can't really ask for a stronger test right out of the gate. And, the entire Broncos' nation will be near puking each time Manning drops back and a pass rush ensues.

Quesadilla Joe 03-27-2012 10:34 AM

On Thursday, back in Raleigh, 95 more throws with Cutcliffe. Broncos staff came to watch Friday's 55-pass workout. How did he look? "With Peyton, his release time is important, and that's right on target now," said Cutcliffe. "His velocity is right on. His arm slot is right on. His accuracy's amazing. Obviously I'm close to him, but I've watched him throw for almost 20 years now, and I'm really excited about what I think is going to happen. He's going to be great when he needs to be great."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...23/4/index.htm

loochy 03-27-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 8496282)
Latest rumor is that the Broncos may open up SNF with the Steelers in week 1. I don't think I'm a fan of that at all.

Obviously, the last time the Steelers were in Denver, Tebow defeated them. It's going to take a few weeks of live action to work out the kinks with the new offense and I'd really like to not see that defense against Manning in week 1. :harumph:

But, if it sets up like that... so be it. Can't really ask for a stronger test right out of the gate. And, the entire Broncos' nation will be near puking each time Manning drops back and a pass rush ensues.

For your sake, I hope your O-line coach does a hell of a job in training camp.

Sofa King 03-27-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8496528)
On Thursday, back in Raleigh, 95 more throws with Cutcliffe. Broncos staff came to watch Friday's 55-pass workout. How did he look? "With Peyton, his release time is important, and that's right on target now," said Cutcliffe. "His velocity is right on. His arm slot is right on. His accuracy's amazing. Obviously I'm close to him, but I've watched him throw for almost 20 years now, and I'm really excited about what I think is going to happen. He's going to be great when he needs to be great."

Sorry man. The team is going to need him more than the 3 games he plays healthy before he IR's.

Epic Fail 007 03-27-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8496093)
now Peyton Manning = Chad Pennington with a better football brain. :D

Dude, that Denver O-line had better protect him well because he's going to break in half when he gets hit.

You are dead on.

InChiefsHeaven 03-27-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8496536)
Sorry man. The team is going to need him more than the 3 games he plays healthy before he IR's.

He's like Jason in Friday the 13th. Don't think he's dead. He probably isn't...

loochy 03-27-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric007 (Post 8496539)
You are dead on.

coming from you, i dont know if that counts as a compliment or an insult

Sofa King 03-27-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8496543)
He's like Jason in Friday the 13th. Don't think he's dead. He probably isn't...

Yeah, but he loses in the end every time.

InChiefsHeaven 03-27-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8496550)
Yeah, but he loses in the end every time.

God I hope so. Seriously, I do think a diminished Payton Manning is still better than a LOT of QB's in this league, especially ours. He's never shown anything but toughness, smarts and ability. I gotta see him in a game to feel like he's not going to be his old Chief-owning self.

But I DO think that it will take a lot of time for him to even come close to replicating his production that he had in Coltville. First, it was HIS offense which he built over the course of like 13 seasons. It'll be pretty hard to just make that happen in Dungver over night. Second, it's a different world in Dungver, and the AFC West teams play each other tough regardless. I don't think it'll be much like what he's used to.

That's all I got. I hope he struggles mightily and winds up sucking balls. I just don't think that'll be the case.

BigChiefFan 03-27-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8496528)

"the rules of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement, including that he can work out with teammates, but only away from the team’s facilities and outside the watchful eyes of the coaches"

How in the Hell did Harbaugh get go see him? :hmmm:

-King- 03-27-2012 10:55 AM

I really wish we were playing them week 1. Just send Hali Houston and Bailey every play. See how long that neck holds up.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 03-27-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8496558)
"the rules of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement, including that he can work out with teammates, but only away from the team’s facilities and outside the watchful eyes of the coaches"

How in the Hell did Harbaugh get go see him? :hmmm:

Because he was a free agent...
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy 03-27-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8496566)
I really wish we were playing them week 1. Just send Hali Houston and Bailey every play. See how long that neck holds up.
Posted via Mobile Device

but dont pay them any money for it because that would be bad

Chronic 03-27-2012 12:06 PM

Show a wide screen film on that MF'er's forehead

Break a b*tch neck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBb35VGOFRY

vailpass 03-27-2012 12:18 PM

LMAO You slapdicks feeling a little better now?

Epic Fail 007 03-27-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8496795)
LMAO You slapdicks feeling a little better now?

Sounds good to me.

BossChief 03-27-2012 12:37 PM

In all honesty, I hope we get a good quarterback soon and that Manning returns to his peak form so there will be some prime matchups like Montana/Elway from back in the day.

Mile High Mania 03-27-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8496854)
In all honesty, I hope we get a good quarterback soon and that Manning returns to his peak form so there will be some prime matchups like Montana/Elway from back in the day.

Good times... good times.

Skyy God 03-27-2012 02:01 PM

Peyton = Jamie Moyer, LOL.

Quote:

Manning talked to another confidant, Bill Parcells, who he knew wouldn’t b.s. him. He told Parcells his arm wasn’t 100% yet. “You know who Jamie Moyer is?” Parcells asked, referring to the veteran lefthander who’s been pitching in the majors since 1986. Manning said he did.

“He’s 49 years old,” Parcells said. “He’s not 26 anymore, but he’s still getting ‘em out. Can you still throw well enough to get ‘em out?’

“I think I can,” Manning said.

“Then don’t worry about it.”
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ringhouse.html

Quesadilla Joe 03-27-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8496566)
Posted via Mobile Device

The Donks are probably going to open the season on Sunday Night Football against the Steelers.

Mile High Mania 03-27-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8497061)
The Donks are probably going to open the season on Sunday Night Football against the Steelers.

Yeah, I'd rather that NOT be the first team they play for many reasons.

BossChief 03-27-2012 02:30 PM

They would straight up embarrass Peyton.

They already surely want revenge for the playoff game and Manning won't be close to ready at that point.

I just hope we get first crack at him.

Quesadilla Joe 03-27-2012 02:41 PM

A comparable case is that of Chris Weinke, who went through the same type of nerve damage and regeneration while he was in his mid-20s at Florida State. Weinke told me he actually came back improved.

"You focus on the little muscles," he said. "You rebuild yourself really from ground zero, because of the atrophy, and when I came back, fundamentally I was better, I was stronger, and actually threw the ball with more velocity after the surgery than I did prior."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

Chiefnj2 03-27-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8497129)
A comparable case is that of Chris Weinke, who went through the same type of nerve damage and regeneration while he was in his mid-20s at Florida State. Weinke told me he actually came back improved.

"You focus on the little muscles," he said. "You rebuild yourself really from ground zero, because of the atrophy, and when I came back, fundamentally I was better, I was stronger, and actually threw the ball with more velocity after the surgery than I did prior."

That worked wonders for his NFL career.

WV 03-27-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

That's just who I'd want to be compared to. :D

BossChief 03-27-2012 02:58 PM

Haha Chris weinke.

BigCatDaddy 03-27-2012 03:00 PM

I can throw a better ball then Weinke.

TEX 03-27-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8497061)

Then play the next 5 on MNF...it's gonna be a long season in that every time you trun on a game in prime time, you will probably see them. I just hope they suck ass. They're not a good team. However, they have one of the best QB's of all time. Kudos to Elway for realizing their QB SUCKED and doing something about it early. Made them division favorites and instant contenders. I love the "win now" approach. Just pissed that Elway still gets the chance to ruin my Sundays.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-27-2012 03:14 PM

He looks like that smartass from Tales from the Crypt, that little Cryptkeeper dude....

htismaqe 03-27-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Welcher.

Chronic 03-27-2012 05:13 PM

Strong Forehead

InChiefsHeaven 03-27-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8497415)
Welcher.

So, Cassel>Manning is KnoMo?

el borracho 03-28-2012 08:48 AM

oh, nevermind. I've apparently forgotten how to post pictures.

InChiefsHeaven 03-28-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 8498494)
oh, nevermind. I've apparently forgotten how to post pictures.

Is this what you meant?

http://it.bentley.edu/GAMIO_SAMA/Images/grapejelly.jpg

Quesadilla Joe 03-29-2012 02:52 PM

"He could play a game. We've done it, we've simulated games, and he's done well. He's going to do nothing but get stronger and going to play up to his standards," Cutcliffe said Thursday in a phone interview with The Denver Post. "I know that's his goal, and there isn't any reason, there is no indicator otherwise."

"He can make all the throws, his release times are perfect, and we pay a lot of attention to that. It's arm speed and getting rid of it. His velocity is good. It's just a matter of, like any other NFL football player, you've got to feel good," Cutcliffe said. "He's in great shape. Not good shape, great shape, and that's part of what we did here as well."

Manning picked the Broncos on March 19 and signed a five-year contract worth up to $96 million a day later.

Since joining the Broncos, Manning has remained in Denver and he has begun working out at a local high school with teammates Eric Decker, Julius Thomas and J.D. Walton. Manning is continuing his neck rehab at Dove Valley with Broncos head trainer Steve Antonopulos and strength coach Luke Richesson.

http://www.denverpost.com/manning-good-to-go-says-cutcliffe

:cuss:

Sofa King 03-29-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8502676)
"He could play a game. We've done it, we've simulated games, and he's done well. He's going to do nothing but get stronger and going to play up to his standards," Cutcliffe said Thursday in a phone interview with The Denver Post. "I know that's his goal, and there isn't any reason, there is no indicator otherwise."

"He can make all the throws, his release times are perfect, and we pay a lot of attention to that. It's arm speed and getting rid of it. His velocity is good. It's just a matter of, like any other NFL football player, you've got to feel good," Cutcliffe said. "He's in great shape. Not good shape, great shape, and that's part of what we did here as well."

Manning picked the Broncos on March 19 and signed a five-year contract worth up to $96 million a day later.

Since joining the Broncos, Manning has remained in Denver and he has begun working out at a local high school with teammates Eric Decker, Julius Thomas and J.D. Walton. Manning is continuing his neck rehab at Dove Valley with Broncos head trainer Steve Antonopulos and strength coach Luke Richesson.

Sweet. Simulated games.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

vailpass 03-29-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

We'll know once the live rounds start flying and not a minute before.

Bewbies 03-29-2012 02:56 PM

I hope Manning works out and we beat his ass twice this year.

If we can't beat him twice I want to beat him in week 17 and send his Donkey ass home.

ReynardMuldrake 03-29-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Translation:

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...n11-360.png?v0