ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFW: Flowers told teammates he would give all the money back if he could just leave (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266514)

Chief_For_Life58 11-12-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9109310)
So you're saying we need Dennis Quaid, Jamie Foxx, LL Cool J, Ryan Gosling, Mark Wahlberg, Sean Astin, Omar Epps, Keanu Reeves, Orlando Jones and Jon Favreau?

Add in a coaching staff of Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, Will Patton, James Caan and Gene Hackman and we'd be unstoppable.

al pacino as hc fox at qb wed be unstoppable

QuikSsurfer 11-12-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9109310)
So you're saying we need Dennis Quaid, Jamie Foxx, LL Cool J, Ryan Gosling, Mark Wahlberg, Sean Astin, Omar Epps, Keanu Reeves, Orlando Jones and Jon Favreau?

Add in a coaching staff of Al Pacino, Denzel Washington, Will Patton, James Caan and Gene Hackman and we'd be unstoppable.

And Devon Sawa

http://i2.listal.com/image/2443293/500full.jpg

BigMeatballDave 11-12-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h5n1 (Post 9109259)
any way we could get blackrob on universal iggy?

I created a thread for this very thing and had shit flung at me.

Easy 6 11-12-2012 01:56 PM

NOBODY is going to want to come here in 2013 if pioli keeps his job... NOBODY.

Please God, make Clark see the light.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109231)
You really are a ****ing moron.

Leadership isn't something that you just take on.

Leadership is an inherent trait that is developed through years.

Brandon Flowers has never been a leader, and never will be.

It's not in his DNA.

Leaders are guys like Ray Lewis and James Harrison.

Guys that play with fire and emotion.

Guys that others gravtate to and follow natuarally.

The Jets should just release Darrelle Revis.

He got a big contract, but he's not a leader.

Can't justify that contract, even though he's the best at his position, because you don't give big contracts to guys that lack leadership.

I know this and that is why I don't understand why Pioli invested a several players who are inconsistant and aren't leaders.

This team's "core" players were never leaders. That's part of the problem.
You can't tell me that guys like Flowers and DJ weren't asked to lead this team when they got their second contracts.

You can say what you want to but, KC only goes where Jamaal Charles goes. If he plays well, we have a shot. If he doesn't, we lose. It's much more than the coach, the QB, or the GM.

It's also the rest of the players and the talent level.

The only guys that might be here when we make it somewhere someday are Houston and Berry imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9109340)
NOBODY is going to want to come here in 2013 if pioli keeps his job... NOBODY.

Please God, make Clark see the light.

Not true. Plenty of guys like the ones we have will want to come. The ones that are about the money.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9109313)
Flowers is playing through that ankle injury and imo he's still hobbled. He's unable to get off blocks during run plays the way he normally does.

He's got heart, that player. I know he pulled up during the Buf game, but i think he's just trying to do what he can this season.

This team needs a pass rusher. Really badly. You can help those guys up front when you have a Carr/Flowers tandem, but even then, you can't expect to stop the passing game in the new NFL without a pass rush.

Pioli invested in inconsistant players. DJ, Flowers, and Bowe are/were inconsistant. All he and Clark talked about was consistancy and Pioli resigned those guys. That's a big part of our problem imo.

Flowers gets hurt and either misses or comes out of games every year. The guy that walked has never missed a game. There have been multiple games where Flowers was specifically targeted at the end. I'm not going to get into too much but he is overrated by Chiefs fans and I'll leave it at that. He's not consistant and he's not a leader.

I doubt it will happen but I hope Pioli gets fired ASAP. Then, the media will turn it's attention to some of the quitters on the field.

GloryDayz 11-12-2012 02:29 PM

Could we fit that article on a banner?

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109249)
The problem is that Pioli has avoided the guys that play with emotion.

He believes the best way to win is to find guys that play smart.

But the great defenses always have that one or two guys that play with their emotion on their sleeves, and when you have that, the rest of the team follows.

The Patriots, in their SB years, had those guys, with Willie McGinest and Teddy Breuski.

As soon as those guys started to move on, even though their defense still played smart, that defense declined, because they drafted smart players who don't bring any emotion.

Good points...

milkman 11-12-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109392)
I know this and that is why I don't understand why Pioli invested a several players who are inconsistant and aren't leaders.

This team's "core" players were never leaders. That's part of the problem.
You can't tell me that guys like Flowers and DJ weren't asked to lead this team when they got their second contracts.

He might have asked them to be leaders, but he might as well have asked rain to not be wet.

You can't ask for leadership from people who aren't leaders.
It simply isn't going to work.

If he did ask, and actually expected to get leadership from those guys, then he's a BlackBob level moron.

Quote:

You can say what you want to but, KC only goes where Jamaal Charles goes. If he plays well, we have a shot. If he doesn't, we lose. It's much more than the coach, the QB, or the GM.
Do you even think of what it is you are saying when you post?

Do you not understand, at least somewhere in that useless lump of coal that resides inside your head that the implications of what you just said are exactly an indictment of the QB position?

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9109308)
This is why we need Save Our Chiefs.

Premium talent like Bflo is just rotting away.

:(

This.

Premium!

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109458)
He might have asked them to be leaders, but he might as well have asked rain to not be wet.

You can't ask for leadership from people who aren't leaders.
It simply isn't going to work.

If he did ask, and actually expected to get leadership from those guys, then he's a BlackBob level moron.

Do you even think of what it is you are saying when you post?

Do you not understand, at least somewhere in that useless lump of coal that resides inside your head that the implications of what you just said are exactly an indictment of the QB position?

He tried to trade DJ and Bowe in 2009. If you were a GM who was "building your franchise on consistancy," why would you re-sign and franchise players that you tried to trade in your first year on the job? Guys you tried to trade because they were inconsistant? Furthermore, he tried to trade them for cheap and no one wanted them. What does that say?

This is the biggest headscratcher with Pioli to me. They are both as inconsistant as ever. They just make more money.

Also, it's far more than the QB position. We don't have enough players with talent that care. It's not just the coach, the GM, and the QB. It's the rest of the god damn team too.

The sooner Pioli gets fired, the sooner the media starts pointing the finger at the players.

CoMoChief 11-12-2012 02:53 PM

I will no longer be a Chiefs fan if we draft Matt ****in Barkley

Reerun_KC 11-12-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9109484)

Great, I hope we draft him then....

milkman 11-12-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109475)
He tried to trade DJ and Bowe in 2009. If you were a GM who was "building your franchise on consistancy," why would you re-sign and franchise players that you tried to trade in your first year on the job? Guys you tried to trade because they were inconsistant? Furthermore, he tried to trade them for cheap and no one wanted them. What does that say?

This is the biggest headscratcher with Pioli to me. They are both as inconsistant as ever. They just make more money.

Also, it's far more than the QB position. We don't have enough players with talent that care. It's not just the coach, the GM, and the QB. It's the rest of the god damn team too.

The sooner Pioli gets fired, the sooner the media starts pointing it out.

You keep talking about how Haley wasted years of your life.

DJ and Bowe were inconsistent before, and it would make some sense to trade them.

But under Haley they played with a level of consistency that they had not played with before, and are not playing with now.

You say that you've been a fan for 37 years, and I really admire you inability to learn anything in those 37 years.

Accountability is required to get the most out of a team.

Haley demanded acountability, and the results were that he got consistent play from those guys.

Player's coaches never get those results.

I am not surprised that Romeo is getting the results from this team that he's getting.

The only surprise is that he's managed to get these results so quickly.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

The sooner Pioli gets fired, the sooner the media starts pointing the finger at the players.

You don't seem to understand. This is full-revolt. NO ONE wants to perform for Pissholi and his crack staff of crack smokers. Pissholi puts Cassel on the field, and the team says, "you know what? **** YOU. I'm done".

Guys like Flowers and DJ and Bowe, who were brought here by Herm, are well aware that KC is a great place to play with great fans. They are also aware that Scott Pissholi has completely scuttled the Arrowhead Boat, and they are ****ing fed up with it.

You can shout "contracts"! and "professionalism"! all ****ing day long Mr Upchuck, but the fact that these guys are 100% in tune with those of us who want to build a real team and win BIG long-term makes them the most cuddly mother****ers to ever put on a helmet in my book.

Sorter 11-12-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

He tried to trade DJ and Bowe in 2009.

Source?

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9109172)
Pray that it's only 4 years. The damage Pioli has done might warrant a decade long fix.

The damage was done originally by Vermeil. He had to have veteran players. He wanted nothing to do with young players. Then Herm blew the whole thing up and Pioli has not been able to get talent back on the team via the draft. Which is what they stated they wanted to do.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9109498)
Source?

Not for you. If you don't remember, it says alot. Go write us something about how Allen Bailey is going to save the day now that Dorsey is on IR. Or, maybe even the obvious thread about how we should change to a one gap defense.

Hammock Parties 11-12-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109492)

Last season's 3-game "We love Romeo" bullshit blinded a lot of people.

They would have lost two of those games instead of just one if Cassel had been under center.

Maybe even all three, because Cassel was beaten by Tebow once already that year.

Romeo should mail Kyle Orton a check for a million bucks as thanks for the extra retirement fund.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9109535)

They would have lost two of those games instead of just one if Cassel had been under center.

Maybe even all three, because Cassel was beaten by Tebow once already that year.

Romeo should mail Kyle Orton a check for a million bucks as thanks for the extra retirement fund.

QB is not that important.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9109493)
You don't seem to understand. This is full-revolt. NO ONE wants to perform for Pissholi and his crack staff of crack smokers. Pissholi puts Cassel on the field, and the team says, "you know what? **** YOU. I'm done".

Guys like Flowers and DJ and Bowe, who were brought here by Herm, are well aware that KC is a great place to play with great fans. They are also aware that Scott Pissholi has completely scuttled the Arrowhead Boat, and they are ****ing fed up with it.

You can shout "contracts"! and "professionalism"! all ****ing day long Mr Upchuck, but the fact that these guys are 100% in tune with those of us who want to build a real team and win BIG long-term makes them the most cuddly mother****ers to ever put on a helmet in my book.

1. You don't know that.

2. They are professionals and it is their job to play football to the best of their ability.

3. The players on this team probably hate your guts at this point in time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109549)
1. You don't know that.

2. They are professionals and it is their job to play football to the best of their ability.

LMAO

I'm sure they're loving yours. Moran.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109549)
1. You don't know that.

Nah, it is their current job to piss you off. Job well done!

CoMoChief 11-12-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9109486)
Great, I hope we draft him then....

ROFL if you think Barkley is this team's savior.

milkman 11-12-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9109535)

You'll recall, in the debate between you and I regarding Jeff Fisher, I said that the reason I would rather hire Crennel over Fisher is that Fisher would assure us mediocrity for the next decade or more, while Romeo's failure would at least offer us hope for the future when he was fired.

As I said, I expected this.

I am only surprised at how quickly these players stopped responding.

Sorter 11-12-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109534)
Not for you. If you don't remember, it says alot. Go write us something about how Allen Bailey is going to save the day now that Dorsey is on IR. Or, maybe even the obvious thread about how we should change to a one gap defense.

ROFL, so you're admitting to being a lying sack of shit? You worthless ****ing afterbirth.

Edit: Alot isn't a word, you inbred pillow-biter.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109492)
You keep talking about how Haley wasted years of your life.

DJ and Bowe were inconsistent before, and it would make some sense to trade them.

But under Haley they played with a level of consistency that they had not played with before, and are not playing with now.

You say that you've been a fan for 37 years, and I really admire you inability to learn anything in those 37 years.

Accountability is required to get the most out of a team.

Haley demanded acountability, and the results were that he got consistent play from those guys.

Player's coaches never get those results.

I am not surprised that Romeo is getting the results from this team that he's getting.

To an extent I agree but, no, I don't really think Haley made them better.

They were both playing for second contacts imo. Bowe has always been about the money. He asked for a contract after Indy last year. He has a superior performance against crap and asks for money. It's the same thing as you kid laying on the couch all week and then asking for $20 after he takes out the trash imo.

Look what happened after the trade threat

Quote:

Trade threat turned the light on for Dwayne Bowe

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 19, 2009, 3:05 PM EST

As pointed out in the Chiefs-Redskins portion our Morning Aftermath, Kansas City receiver Dwayne Bowe caught six passes for 109 yards. It was his best output of the season.

Bowe’s performance came at a time when rumors are rampant that he (and pretty much any other Chiefs player not named “Matt Cassel”) is available as the trade deadline looms.

So was he motivated by the rumors? As it turns out, no.

Bowe was motivated by a specific threat, from coach Todd Haley.

Per a league source, Haley tore into Bowe early in Sunday’s win over the Redskins, urging Bowe to pick up his game and threatening to trade Bowe if he didn’t.

Though some might have seen it as a chance to get over the wall and head to a contending team, the exchange seemed to light a fire under Bowe.

So we suppose it would be fitting if the performance prompts a team like the Dolphins or Ravens to make the Chiefs an offer for Bowe that G.M. Scott Pioli accepts.
I honestly don't think Haley ever liked Bowe either. He didn't even stick up for him about the alligotor arms incident which makes me think he thought Bowe pussed out. Even when he was directly asked about it, he declined to answer.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109591)

They were both playing for second contacts imo.

:facepalm:

milkman 11-12-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

And Bowe, you dipshit, is still playing for his second contract.

cyborgtable 11-12-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

:spock:

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9109574)
ROFL, so you're admitting to being a lying sack of shit? You worthless ****ing afterbirth.

Edit: Alot isn't a word, you inbred pillow-biter.

Correcting spelling is a good job for you.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109600)
And Bowe, you dipshit, is still playing for his second contract.

Yes he is and that's why he didn't get a contract. If he had, he would be even worse than he is right now.

However, he did get franchised and I don't get that. Pioli knew who he was and he shouldn't have done that imo.

He is all about the money. He is motivated by money. You watch, he is going to be a free agent dud in 2013.

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109618)
Yes he is and that's why he didn't get a contract. If he had, he would be even worse than his right now.

However, he did get franchised and I don't get that. Pioli knew who he was and he shouldn't have done that imo.

He is all about the money. He is motivated by money. You watch, he is going to be a free agent dud in 2013.

Oh cool so you just fixed his contract. Just make it all about incentives.

Oh wait what are the turds that he has had throwing him the ball his entire career.

Some would void their contracts just to get away from the current regime. You bet the problem is the players. You know they are all about money. They don't really want to win. They just want money.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9109624)
Oh cool so you just fixed his contract. Just make it all about incentives.

O

Good luck getting his agent to go for that. Someone will make a big mistake and pay him.

King_Chief_Fan 11-12-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9109484)

well, we will be sure to consult you and get your feedback prior to the selectionROFL

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109628)
Good luck getting his agent to go for that. Someone will make a big mistake and pay him.

Read it now. Fricking touchpad on my laptop submited before I was done.

Reerun_KC 11-12-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9109559)
ROFL if you think Barkley is this team's savior.

Never said that. Just with your history of posts, if someone does the opposite of what you say, it usually turns out for the better...

milkman 11-12-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109618)
Yes he is and that's why he didn't get a contract. If he had, he would be even worse than his right now.

He is all about the money. He is motivated by money.

Here's what I'm getting from this.

Haley had nothing to do with Bowe's improved consistency.

It was all about playing for the second contract.

But his play has regressed this year, even though he is still playing for that second contract.

But it would be worse, but because he is still playing for a second contract.

The fact that his play improved while Haley was here, and has regressed without the presence of Haley is purely coincidental.

It's all so clear to me now.

Morons are insulted by the fact that I called you a moron.

Even morons aren't this stupid.

OctoberFart 11-12-2012 03:40 PM

As bad as we had it in oakland our players didn't implode like KC is doing now. I've never seen it so bad.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:41 PM

Milkman, He's not getting open. I have talked about it all year. Also, the QBs we have now are better than palko.

last, if it makes you feel better to say that Haley made him good, that is fine with me. This time next year we will finally be rid of Haley and Bowe FOR GOOD.

It's time to trim the fat.

Beef Supreme 11-12-2012 03:42 PM

Such a feel good article

King_Chief_Fan 11-12-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 9109642)
As bad as we had it in oakland our players didn't implode like KC is doing now. I've never seen it so bad.

no reason to be nasty

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109649)
Milkman, He's not getting open. I have talked about it all year. Also, the QBs we have now are better than palko.

But it is a contract year.

O.city 11-12-2012 03:43 PM

You e talked about it all yea. And have been shown gifs and pics where he's wide open and not thrown an accurate ball

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9109654)
But it is a contract year.

...and he is getting paid $600,000 a game.

milkman 11-12-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

last, if it makes you feel better to say that Haley made him good, that is fine with me. This time next year we will finally be rid of Haley and Bowe FOR GOOD.

I don't care what you have talked about all year.

If you told me my feet have 5 toes each, I would have to count to verify.

You're a ****ing moron.

I've seen play after play that Bowe has been open.

And that's just what I can see from the TV.

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 03:46 PM

The bottum line to all of this is that we won't really know until we have a different, better, QB along with a coach and FO that doesn't make players, and fans want to quit on the team as a whole. Which is where we currently are.

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109660)
...and he is getting paid $600,000 a game.

But he only played better because it is a contract year before.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9109656)
You e talked about it all yea. And have been shown gifs and pics where he's wide open and not thrown an accurate ball

No, he has been one on one all year. Teams stack the box constantly. The QBs look at him first every play.

Are you really telling me the same QB who threw him 15 TDs in a season can't get him the ball when he's open? That is bullshit. Cassel sucks bad but, Bowe isn't open either.

milkman 11-12-2012 03:49 PM

Can someone remind me when DJ signed his contract?

Ebolapox 11-12-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109534)
I'm making shit up. I'm a reerun who has no idea about the game of football. I'm clearly the biggest ****ing idiot on this message board or any other sports message board. Please, somebody, put me on universal ignore.

for once, I completely agree with you.

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109676)
Can someone remind me when DJ signed his contract?

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2010/11/0...sons-contract/

This article was put out November 8th, 2010. So the first week of November.

It was a 5 yr. $34 mil with $15 guaranteed.

bobbything 11-12-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9108945)

Fox’s Jay Glazer reported on Sunday that the Chiefs had not yet paid the remainder of Haley’s contract that he was owed.

Shocking.

milkman 11-12-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9109702)
http://arrowheadaddict.com/2010/11/0...sons-contract/

This article was put out November 8th, 2010. So the first week of November.

It was a 5 yr. $34 mil with $15 guaranteed.

I thought as much.

So, DJ, another player that bob cites as a guy just playing for a contract, has his best year the year following his signing contract.

But Haley had nothing to do with it.

It was all about the second contract.

Sorter 11-12-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109674)
No, he has been one on one all year. Teams stack the box constantly. The QBs look at him first every play.

Are you really telling me the same QB who threw him 15 TDs in a season can't get him the ball when he's open?That is bullshit. Cassel sucks bad but, Bowe isn't open either.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m302klU7g91ro2qi2.gif

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Are you really telling me the same QB who threw him 15 TDs in a season can't get him the ball when he's open? That is bullshit. Cassel sucks bad but, Bowe isn't open either.

You mean that same QB that had horrible years before that ONE year and a couple of horrible years since.

While that same WR has put up good numbers every year before and since with different QBs that all sucked as well.

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Hey Mods can we change his name to Defense Mechanism?
He fits all of the major psychological mechanisms:
Repression
Regression
Displacement
Rationalization
Denial
Projection
Sublimation
Reaction Formation

BigMeatballDave 11-12-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Who wants to pound me in the ass? I'll pay you? Also, I love to eat large bags of rotten cock.

:eek:

HMc 11-12-2012 04:22 PM

i thought i saw that Haley was let go with cause and therefore not owed any of the balance of his deal?

Now there's 3 or 4 threads about how Hunt hasn't paid him the balance?

Hays 11-12-2012 04:24 PM

he was fired with cause, but the nfl found no cause. So they owe him.

ChiTown 11-12-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109662)
I don't care what you have talked about all year.

If you told me my feet have 5 toes each, I would have to count to verify.

You're a ****ing moron.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 11-12-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9109015)
Pioli and Hunt need to get a ****ing clue.

Their choice to run the team. :shrug:

Chiefs Pantalones 11-12-2012 04:32 PM

I call bullshit. Next.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-12-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9109125)
I love this shit because even at our worst, The Raiders have NEVER been this dysfunctional or pitted fan against fan.... Keep it up.. the funny thing is gonna be when you win 3 games this year and take a corner in the draft.

That's because you dumbasses don't care about winning or even losing. You just care about looking tough in your silver and black and shooting people. 8-8 swag.

Easy 6 11-12-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

It certainly is, starting with you.

notorious 11-12-2012 05:57 PM

Ohhhh, **** it all!

redfan 11-12-2012 06:34 PM

Well then, f that 404 link anyhow.

O.city 11-12-2012 06:35 PM

Good for Flowers. I'd be looking for a life raft too.

Quesadilla Joe 11-12-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhed (Post 9110104)
Well then, f that 404 link anyhow.

Wow. Wonder why they took it down. They didn't delete the tweet linking to the story.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProFootba...4448701440?p=v

BossChief 11-12-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Your mom still sucking farts out of the cat and letting your uncle ATM her?

That bitch is disgusting.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

ROFLROFLROFL OMG U R FAIL.

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9109737)
Hey Mods can we change his name to Defense Mechanism?
He fits all of the major psychological mechanisms:
Repression
Regression
Displacement
Rationalization
Denial
Projection
Sublimation
Reaction Formation

Shit...he owes you $275 for the analysis.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:44 PM

"It's not just the QB"

-Dickstain Cumpants

lol. FAIL

Demonpenz 11-13-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9109102)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9116160)
ROFLROFLROFL OMG U R FAIL.

I thought he looked like shit. Oh well, his days as a Chief are numbered either way. I liked the drop, the puss out drop when Ryan Clark was coming, and most of all the taunt that was called back because the ****er deserved the bad karma he got.

He is covered 90% of the time unless it's a comeback or a curl. When he is open, he drops it half the time.

It is pretty sad when your "franchise player" plays like that. Gruden nailed it.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116461)
I thought he looked like shit. Oh well, his days as a Chief are numbered either way. I liked the drop, the puss out drop when Ryan Clark was coming, and most of all the taunt that was called back because the ****er deserved the bad karma he got.

He is covered 90% of the time unless it's a comeback or a curl. When he is open, he drops it half the time.

It is pretty sad when your "franchise player" plays like that. Gruden nailed it.

the only thing Gruden nailed was your mouth with his cock
Posted via Mobile Device

RippedmyFlesh 11-13-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9109313)
Flowers is playing through that ankle injury and imo he's still hobbled. He's unable to get off blocks during run plays the way he normally does.

He's got heart, that player. I know he pulled up during the Buf game, but i think he's just trying to do what he can this season.

This team needs a pass rusher. Really badly. You can help those guys up front when you have a Carr/Flowers tandem, but even then, you can't expect to stop the passing game in the new NFL without a pass rush.

No we have Hali and Houston. Playing with a lead is what helps the pass rush.Our terrible offense is what hurts this defense. Get a god dam lead and stop turning the ball over 5 times a game and this defense would play good enough to win some games.

Ace Gunner 11-13-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 9117014)
No we have Hali and Houston. Playing with a lead is what helps the pass rush.Our terrible offense is what hurts this defense. Get a god dam lead and stop turning the ball over 5 times a game and this defense would play good enough to win some games.

okay, but that's a blitz when both players are pass rushing. That is 5 players doing what 4 players should be able to do, and even 3 players should be able to pass rush in this defense when you have good players.

But hey, if that's what works then it's better than the BS defense these players have been showing. But you can't win big games rolling the blitz out all day. Not against good QB's you can't.

lcarus 11-13-2012 09:28 PM

I love how every internet argument has someone pointing out a misspelling or punctuation error, which leads to the obligatory "Are you the grammar police?". I've seen it so many times lol.

Rausch 11-13-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9117024)
But hey, if that's what works then it's better than the BS defense these players have been showing. But you can't win big games rolling the blitz out all day. Not against good QB's you can't.

That's pretty much how you do beat good QB's...