ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Carnival Cruise Ship Stranded For 3rd Day - Sewage "Running Down The Walls" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269963)

Rausch 02-13-2013 12:47 PM

Does no one know the basic ideals behind survival?

Stupid, stupid question.

loochy 02-13-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9399817)
Does no one know the basic ideals behind survival?

Stupid, stupid question.

Play stupid games and then vote people off?

gblowfish 02-13-2013 12:56 PM

You never see the raw sewage running down the walls in any of the commercials with Kathy Lee Gifford....

And "Here's your money back and a discount on your next cruise." Really? There's going to be a next time????

Fish 02-13-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9399649)
I would be looking for a Personal Injury lawyer right now and I'm not joking.

I had someone bump me in bumper to bumper traffic a few years ago. Maybe doing 1 mph or less.

I had an eye witness that saw this guy do it on purpose. I think the traffic was getting to him.

I went the neck doctor and claimed soft tissue damage which they can't prove or disprove.

The insurance company settled for 120K, 1/3 went to the lawyer.

Make sure you get a lawyer that will do it on a contingency basis, no money out of pocket.

You already have a cause of action.

JFC. What a shitty thing to do.

Bearcat 02-13-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semen (Post 9399792)
This is exactly why I'm so frustrated at the lack of communication. The cruise line advertises that things are less than terrific, but they are managing. Others are saying that the world is ending (Oh Noes!!!!), and I'm of the opinion that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I know my wife and her friends are resourceful, but can't wait for that phone call tomorrow afternoon or a bit sooner depending on when they get cell coverage again.

Probably, and I'm curious... I'm sure the will be plenty of pictures the minute everyone makes it home. People create so much drama with this kind of stuff, my initial reaction is to pull it back and think it's not so bad. Outside of the stories about human waste disposal, it really doesn't seem that bad. Sure, the vacation was pretty much ruined and they should be refunded for it, but I think most people should be able to survive without hot water or hot food for a few days. Not to say it isn't nerve-racking for those on the ship and their families as far as safety concerns, but outside of sewage running down the walls, the 'oh noes, we're in hell without any hot water and are force to cold food' seems like a bit much (but, what do I know :shrug: ).

KC-TBB 02-13-2013 01:08 PM

sounds like the makings of a good Stephen King book.

seclark 02-13-2013 01:16 PM

looks like houstonwhodat has made some friends in this thread. ROFL
hope things work out for the wife, monty.
sec

Old Dog 02-13-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semen (Post 9399792)
I know my wife and her friends are resourceful, but can't wait for that phone call tomorrow afternoon or a bit sooner depending on when they get cell coverage again.

Just in case you hadn't seen it yet Monty; The director of the Alabama Cruise Terminal said she'd been given a timeframe of 1-4 Thursday for the ship to arrive.

Rausch 02-13-2013 01:36 PM

At no point in this story have I once felt any sympathy for anyone on that tub...

Frazod 02-13-2013 01:39 PM

My years in the Navy pretty much cured me of ever wanting to set foot on another ship, but instance after instances of epic cruise line fail really cements it.

Dartgod 02-13-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

I had someone bump me in bumper to bumper traffic a few years ago. Maybe doing 1 mph or less.

I had an eye witness that saw this guy do it on purpose. I think the traffic was getting to him.

I went the neck doctor and claimed soft tissue damage which they can't prove or disprove.

Make sure you get a lawyer that will do it on a contingency basis, no money out of pocket.

Thank you for your part in my insurance premiums increasing in the future.

Dick.

Monty 02-13-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9400002)
Just in case you hadn't seen it yet Monty; The director of the Alabama Cruise Terminal said she'd been given a timeframe of 1-4 Thursday for the ship to arrive.

Thanks. Yes, I read that. Time to get the house cleaned up a bit. :D

seclark 02-13-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semen (Post 9400065)
Thanks. Yes, I read that. Time to get the house cleaned up a bit. :D

either that or just shit in the floor so she thinks she's still on vacation.
sec

MIAdragon 02-13-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9400032)
My years in the Navy pretty much cured me of ever wanting to set foot on another ship, but instance after instances of epic cruise line fail really cements it.

This!

ptlyon 02-13-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9400069)
sec

Or at least make her happy she was on vacation, cuz she didn't have to clean it up there

DaKCMan AP 02-13-2013 01:52 PM

There's quite a bit of hyperbole/overreaction going on in here. These incidents (fire, main engine blown out, etc.) are very rare. Go look up how many times they've occurred vs. the number of cruises over that time span. It's a very low percentage.

memyselfI 02-13-2013 01:58 PM

No thanks. The idea of being on an airplane and unable to leave is unsettling enough. But the idea of being on one of these ships for days into areas where regulations are less stringent and rules are lax. Pass.

Frosty 02-13-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9400089)
There's quite a bit of hyperbole/overreaction going on in here. These incidents (fire, main engine blown out, etc.) are very rare. Go look up how many times they've occurred vs. the number of cruises over that time span. It's a very low percentage.

People are funny that way. My MIL is afraid to fly so ends up driving from Oregon to Florida and back a couple of times a year. No matter what, I can't convince her which is the more dangerous of the two. :rolleyes:

DaKCMan AP 02-13-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9400118)
People are funny that way. My MIL is afraid to fly so ends up driving from Oregon to Florida and back a couple of times a year. No matter what, I can't convince her which is the more dangerous of the two. :rolleyes:

Precisely. People are illogical.

Frazod 02-13-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Holy shit, how long does that drive take?

Frosty 02-13-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9400130)

About 5 days, with a layover mid-way to visit family

Frosty 02-13-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9400133)

Google Maps has it at 45 hours

Frazod 02-13-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9400133)

Brutal. But I guess it would be okay if you had nothing better to do.

memyselfI 02-13-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9399556)
No **** that.

This is America.

I would definitely look into suing for lost wages, emotional distress, sexual harassment, attempted rape, robbery, etc, etc, etc.

You can bet someone is.

You just don't want a class action.

I find this more disgusting than the idea that he sued, and won, for a bogus claim. And I was once sued for one. My insurance company did their homework and found out it was a serial claimant and she got nothing. I think she even had to pay court costs. LOL. The poster above will one day find himself in a similar situation. Maybe he shot his wad on a short term gain when on down the road there will be a serious long term gain he will lose out on.

THAT would be justice.

Iowanian 02-13-2013 02:12 PM

This is the first post you've made that I've not really agreed with, but its' enough to tell me what kind of person you are.

If I ever should host an event, please don't come. I wouldn't want you to shove a lobster up your ass and then sue me for not providing details on the proper consumption of large crustaceans.

You sir are the kind of bag of penis that is fornicating up this country. Damn you sir. Damn you.

I'd have called you an ignorant one who sucks the penis who drinks from a state fair outhouse on the last day, but you'd probably lawyer up, so I won't do that.

Quote:

FTR, a van turned in front of me and I hit them broadside about 50mph...stuck my head through the windshield and have had pain about every day since for nearly 2 decades...and didn't ask for a dime.

memyselfI 02-13-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

It might be statistically more dangerous for her to drive. However, if she is IN CONTROL, or THINKS SHE IS, while placing her faith in herself or someone that she knows she has what amounts to a false sense of security.

I'm not afraid to fly so much as I get claustrophobic. I hate being in places where I cannot leave. Does not matter where they are.

ptlyon 02-13-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9400161)
This is the first post you've made that I've not really agreed with, but its' enough to tell me what kind of person you are.

If I ever should host an event, please don't come. I wouldn't want you to shove a lobster up your ass and then sue me for not providing details on the proper consumption of large crustaceans.

You sir are the kind of bag of penis that is fornicating up this country. Damn you sir. Damn you.

I'd have called you an ignorant one who sucks the penis who drinks from a state fair outhouse on the last day, but you'd probably lawyer up, so I won't do that.

BOOM of DOOM

ptlyon 02-13-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9400166)
I'm not afraid to fly so much as I get claustrophobic. I hate being in places where I cannot leave. Does not matter where they are.

LET OUT THE GIMP!

Rausch 02-13-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9400175)
LET OUT THE GIMP!

It only happens when you quote it...

DaKCMan AP 02-13-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9400112)
No thanks. The idea of being on an airplane and unable to leave is unsettling enough. But the idea of being on one of these ships for days into areas where regulations are less stringent and rules are lax. Pass.

No one wants you on their cruise either, so it all works out.

Iowanian 02-13-2013 02:19 PM

"I"m very sorry to hear that"

said no one on a cruise....ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9400112)

memyselfI 02-13-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9400185)
No one wants you on their cruise either, so it all works out.

I don't really understand the allure. Golden Corral, Branson, and the Golden Girls on the high seas doesn't really peak my interest.

DaKCMan AP 02-13-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9400204)
I don't really understand the allure. Golden Corral, Branson, and the Golden Girls on the high seas doesn't really peak my interest.

You're not going to understand the allure if you think Golden Corral, Branson, and/or the Golden Girls (unless you're going on NCR) have anything to do with cruising.

I'm not surprised your myopic, warped view of the world also extends to cruising.

memyselfI 02-13-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9400213)
You're not going to understand the allure if you think Golden Corral, Branson, and/or the Golden Girls (unless you're going on NCR) have anything to do with cruising.

I'm not surprised your myopic, warped view of the world also extends to cruising.

No, just talking to people who have been on them.

DaKCMan AP 02-13-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9400221)

You're misinformed.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-13-2013 02:27 PM

Isn't there a giant body of water for them to toss their poop in?

loochy 02-13-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9400221)

You're talking to me right now and its not like that.

loochy 02-13-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9400225)
Isn't there a giant body of water for them to toss their poop in?

This. Why don't they just toss the poop bags overboard? Then there won't be poop everywhere.

Old Dog 02-13-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9400222)
You're misinformed.

Greatly, but look who it is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9400247)
You're talking to me right now and its not like that.

+1

Rain Man 02-13-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9400249)
This. Why don't they just toss the poop bags overboard? Then there won't be poop everywhere.

You don't want people in New Orleans eating their shellfish and saying, "This tastes like corn on the cob from a buffet."

Bearcat 02-13-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9400204)

The food is really good, and not just 'for a buffet', and they have high dollar stuff, too. Entertainment varies quite a bit from ship to ship... the one I went on had a rock climbing wall, basketball/volleyball courts, an ice skating rink, performance theater and movie theater, something like 8 pools, roller blading, a bunch of crafts, comedy, shopping, club-like parties; and if that's too much, a private balcony is a great way to get away from people... if you can't find something that interests you on the ship, much less at port, you're either a 15 year old without his xbox and/or have a very narrow view of entertainment.

loochy 02-13-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9400282)
You don't want people in New Orleans eating their shellfish and saying, "This tastes like corn on the cob from a buffet."

meh, it's mexico. its just refried beans

Rain Man 02-13-2013 02:48 PM

This is getting me in the mood to go on a cruise.

loochy 02-13-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9400283)
The food is really good, and not just 'for a buffet', and they have high dollar stuff, too. Entertainment varies quite a bit from ship to ship... the one I went on had a rock climbing wall, basketball/volleyball courts, an ice skating rink, performance theater and movie theater, something like 8 pools, roller blading, a bunch of crafts, comedy, shopping, club-like parties; and if that's too much, a private balcony is a great way to get away from people... if you can't find something that interests you on the ship, much less at port, you're either a 15 year old without his xbox and/or have a very narrow view of entertainment.

we worked out a lot on the "at sea" days.

half of the trip was at ports though, and that was the best part.

ptlyon 02-13-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9400293)
This is getting me in the mood to go on a cruise.

Hey, dontcha wanna be onna, sea cruise!

Old Dog 02-13-2013 03:05 PM

More info Marty

From Carnival
Update on Carnival Triumph February 13, 2013 – 2:30pm EST

We are mobilizing approximately 200 people to be on the ground in Mobile to support the Carnival Triumph’s arrival and guests’ travel home.
We are currently finalizing travel arrangements for guests from Mobile.
Carnival Triumph guests were given the option of boarding buses directly to Galveston or Houston, Texas, or to spend the night in a hotel in New Orleans, where they could rest before flying out on private charters the next day. Carnival will cover all travel related and incidental expenses.
Carnival has reserved and arranged the following: approximately 100 motor coaches; more than 1,500 New Orleans hotel rooms; multiple charter flights from New Orleans to Houston on Friday; and transportation from Houston to the Port of Galveston so that guests may retrieve their cars if they drove to the port.

MIAdragon 02-13-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9400130)

Has to be 3 months plus.

Frosty 02-13-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 9400381)
Has to be 3 months plus.

We have cars out here now, ya know, not covered wagons.

loochy 02-13-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9400388)

pace = grueling
rations = meager
carpenter from illinois
you broke a wagon axle
inadequate grass
inadequate grass
you broke a wagon tongue
there was a fire in your wagon
you now have to poop in bags but you cant throw then out of the wagon
fecal matter is flowing down the walls
loochy has dysentery
here lies loochy, he was a stud

ALL OF THAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS STILL IN INDEPENDENCE

ptlyon 02-13-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9400388)

Got tired of the Amish beating you in drag races, eh?

Frosty 02-13-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9400409)
Got tired of the Amish beating you in drag races, eh?

Needed a faster way to outrun the Indians.

Iowanian 02-13-2013 03:45 PM

This post just shot an elk weighing 800lbs, you are able to bring 100lbs of meat back to the wagon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9400405)
pace = grueling
rations = meager
carpenter from illinois
you broke a wagon axle
inadequate grass
inadequate grass
you broke a wagon tongue
loochy has dysentery

ghak99 02-13-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9400405)
pace = grueling
rations = meager
carpenter from illinois
you broke a wagon axle
inadequate grass
inadequate grass
you broke a wagon tongue
loochy has dysentery

LMAO

I played this game on the internet the other day for shits and boredom. They even make you hit a button to simulate the old disk switch from A to B in the middle of the game.

scho63 02-13-2013 03:56 PM

That ain't no Gad Damn "Love Boat"!

I've never wanted to cruise, I've never been on a cruise, and I ain't never gonna go on a cruise........

loochy 02-13-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9400470)
This post just shot an elk weighing 800lbs, you are able to bring 100lbs of meat back to the wagon.

Oh well, I'll just go hunting again because that's the best part of the game...especially in the great plains where you can get buffalo.

BlackHelicopters 02-13-2013 04:35 PM

Natural selection and anarchy can work together. Who knew?

EagleRob 02-13-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

As Jerry Seinfeld used to say, "Ehhh, that's a shame!". Not even sure hot cheerleader pix can save him this time.

Iowanian 02-13-2013 04:48 PM

With a the W-L record the past couple of seasons, It's almost like Matt Cassel has been the QB for carnival.

If crap has been running down the walls for a few days, it's kind of making me wonder if Pioli is their new GM too.

Monty 02-13-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9400069)
sec

ROFL

Spott 02-13-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9396813)
Carnival sounds like the Wal Mart of the cruise industry.

It basically is. I've been on 3 cruises with Carnival and they've gotten prorgressively worse, although I've had plenty of fun on all of them. It's more of the party cruise line and is usually the cheaper one to go on. Going as a single guy on the cruises has been a blast. The other cruise lines are a little more family oriented than Carnival.

Monty 02-13-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9400359)
More info Marty

From Carnival
Update on Carnival Triumph February 13, 2013 – 2:30pm EST

We are mobilizing approximately 200 people to be on the ground in Mobile to support the Carnival Triumph’s arrival and guests’ travel home.
We are currently finalizing travel arrangements for guests from Mobile.
Carnival Triumph guests were given the option of boarding buses directly to Galveston or Houston, Texas, or to spend the night in a hotel in New Orleans, where they could rest before flying out on private charters the next day. Carnival will cover all travel related and incidental expenses.
Carnival has reserved and arranged the following: approximately 100 motor coaches; more than 1,500 New Orleans hotel rooms; multiple charter flights from New Orleans to Houston on Friday; and transportation from Houston to the Port of Galveston so that guests may retrieve their cars if they drove to the port.

Appreciate the help. You are a good man. :thumb:

BigRedChief 02-13-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9400295)
we worked out a lot on the "at sea" days.

half of the trip was at ports though, and that was the best part.

Get your hotel room cleaned twice a day, the hotel is mobile and takes you to all these cool places.

BigRedChief 02-13-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9400714)
The other cruise lines are a little more family oriented than Carnival.

I've heard the exact opposite.

EagleRob 02-13-2013 09:30 PM

First cruise was Disney Dream October 2011. About twice as expensive as the same amount of time staying at the Contemporary Resort at WDW for the same amount of time but I found I couldn't relax after doing the lifeboat math. 16 lifeboats holding 150 people each (2400) for a vessel carrying 4000+. This probably goes without saying that its a risk you take but that thought in the back of my mind the whole time was unsettling. Even though I'm a private pilot and an aerospace engineer I still get antsy on commercial airliners - maybe I know too much about the industry.

notorious 02-13-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleRob (Post 9401522)
First cruise was Disney Dream October 2011. About twice as expensive as the same amount of time staying at the Contemporary Resort at WDW for the same amount of time but I found I couldn't relax after doing the lifeboat math. 16 lifeboats holding 150 people each (2400) for a vessel carrying 4000+. This probably goes without saying that its a risk you take but that thought in the back of my mind the whole time was unsettling. Even though I'm a private pilot and an aerospace engineer I still get antsy on commercial airliners - maybe I know too much about the industry.

I have around 5k hours flying all over the country and I hate sitting in airliners. Takeoffs are the worst since I know that is the most dangerous part of the flight.

BigRedChief 02-13-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleRob (Post 9401522)
I found I couldn't relax after doing the lifeboat math. 16 lifeboats holding 150 people each (2400) for a vessel carrying 4000+.

I'd have no issues pushing the old ladies and kids out of the way to get to safety. I saw how George did it, I got the template.

pkane 02-13-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Seriously? What a piece of shit.

Monty 02-14-2013 09:32 AM

Carnival is now giving another $500 per guest. We'll know why in a few hours.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-14-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9396922)
His wife said "honey let's go on a cruise"
We'll eat buffet shrimp and over-priced booze.
We'll nap in the sun and I'll spit shine your pecker
now the cruise ship is broken in need of a wrecker

The bathrooms not working too well any more
and we sit in our economy cabin, the temp 104
The food is all gone the water dried up
now our stunning vacation turned into 2 girls and 1 cup.

The nude deck disgusting, legs getting hairy
duck dynasty bearded bikini lines scary
Our cell phones are dead, no outgoing calls
At least there is bean dip that runs down the walls?

Always the optimist, the good I will find
to see positive news, even when in a bind.
Should a jelly fish sting ruin our bliss
At least there's no shortage, of medicinal piss.

We could be on a beach in Hawaii
where we tent camp and rough it
but now our cruise ship has turned into
4000 people, 1 bucket.

5 days of romance without showers,
now your cooter is rotten.
This trip....your idea
that won't be forgotten.

ROFL You brilliant bastard.

Monty, I hope things turn out as well as possible.

Rain Man 02-14-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semen (Post 9402212)
Carnival is now giving another $500 per guest. We'll know why in a few hours.

Maybe there are a lot fewer survivors than they were budgeting for.

mikey23545 02-14-2013 10:15 AM

I wonder how many cruisers have thought of using the swimming pools for large outdoor toilets?

OHHH, POOL BOY!

ptlyon 02-14-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9402330)
I wonder how many cruisers have thought of using the swimming pools for large outdoor toilets?

That happens on every cruise...

TEX 02-14-2013 10:25 AM

I have several friends on that cruise - they all said "It's not THAT bad." One said dealing with the after effects of Hurricane IKE was MUCH worse and that THIS (what he's experiencing on the cruise) is really nothing other than a HUGE disappointment. Another said that he sleeps outside on the deck and pisses in a bottle and craps in a bag (and throws it overboard) . He said it's just like going camping - except he's on a boat.

candyman 02-14-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

You are a grade A asshole. Karma's a bitch, and so are you.

TEX 02-14-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9401731)
Seriously? What a piece of shit.

This X 10.

Monty 02-14-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9402364)
I have several friends on that cruise - they all said "It's not THAT bad." One said dealing with the after effects of Hurricane IKE was MUCH worse and that THIS (what he's experiencing on the cruise) is really nothing other than a HUGE disappointment. Another said that he sleeps outside on the deck and pisses in a bottle and craps in a bag (and throws it overboard) . He said it's just like going camping - except he's on a boat.

I FINALLY received a call from my wife and she said mostly the same thing. Is there poop running down the walls in some cabins? Yes. Are they rationing water? Yes. Is there only cold food? Yes. It could be worse, but my wife was mostly concerned about walking through the muck for the last few days and she has developed a cough. A good shower, hot food, and a checkup and she should be back in business. Gonna be a long day til they are off the ship though.

ptlyon 02-14-2013 10:45 AM

Glad shes ok Monty!

Old Dog 02-14-2013 10:49 AM

Great news, Monty. Glad she's OK

TEX 02-14-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semen (Post 9402409)
I FINALLY received a call from my wife and she said mostly the same thing. Is there poop running down the walls in some cabins? Yes. Are they rationing water? Yes. Is there only cold food? Yes. It could be worse, but my wife was mostly concerned about walking through the muck for the last few days and she has developed a cough. A good shower, hot food, and a checkup and she should be back in business. Gonna be a long day til they are off the ship though.

Yeah - Exactly - probably longer than usual since they know that today is the day.

BigMeatballDave 02-14-2013 10:56 AM

LMAO Craping in a bag. The mental picture is hilarious to me for some reason.

I would ****ing HATE to be on that boat right now.