ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Interested in Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269366)

HolyHat 01-27-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9354643)
pssst, He's BlackBob

****ing blackbob

SPchief 01-27-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354630)
Im not going to be a drone and agree with everyone if its a topic I don`t agree on. Its my right to disagree if I so choose. Just like its your right to agree. Just remember you came at me. I never came at you. I just made a simple comment. Well if you want to play out your childish ways. Go ahead. I truly do not understand why in the hell people like you are so stupid.

You must be new then. Stoopid n00b!

Wait, You're Blackbob, YOU'RE NOT NEW

tony77 01-27-2013 01:56 AM

Well no Im not I just have my own mind. If you don`t like it oh well.

Imon Yourside 01-27-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9354638)
Where's Cephalic Trauma? I've mentioned diarrhea and poop water in two different posts within the span of 5 minutes. That's usually when his Chiefs Planet alarm goes off and he chides me for having a graduate education and talking like that to strangers on the internet.

probably urinating and drinking his own piss.

SPchief 01-27-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354653)

Whatever you say. Good luck proving it

Al Bundy 01-27-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354653)

You.. much like Black Bob sink to the bottom.

big nasty kcnut 01-27-2013 02:16 AM

We need Geno Smith just to screw over the raiders and make them sad.

Demonpenz 01-27-2013 02:23 AM

the chiefs have other needs than a qb

tony77 01-27-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9354656)
Whatever you say. Good luck proving it

Names tony. I don`t know who you are talk about. Now chill Im here to talk football not to argue with all the ones acting like 12yr olds. Im dead serious STOP NOW. Im here to talk football period. I refuse to play your damn mind games. You do know Im just sitting at this keyboard laughing at you. Im sorry your a failed ball player most likely and you taking your frustrations out. Its ok really baby I don`t hate you.ROFL:clap:

Al Bundy 01-27-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354671)
Names tony. I don`t know who you are talk about. Now chill Im here to talk football not to argue with all the ones acting like 12yr olds. Im dead serious STOP NOW. Im here to talk football period. I refuse to play your damn mind games. You do know Im just sitting at this keyboard laughing at you. Im sorry your a failed ball player most likely and you taking your frustrations out. Its ok really baby I don`t hate you.ROFL:clap:

UH OH SP.... He said you better stop now

tony77 01-27-2013 02:37 AM

Ok big guy say whatever. Means nothing to me.

tony77 01-27-2013 02:43 AM

All I was pointing out geno smith will not be the shit like you all think. Then you all go ape shit crazy. Really get a life. lol.

Sorter 01-27-2013 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354677)
All I was pointing out geno smith will not be the shit like you all think. Then you all go ape shit crazy. Really get a life. lol.

Why not?

I think that his intelligence, accuracy in both short/deep throws, and athleticism are all traits that fir out current offensive philosophy to a T.

The guy is going to IMO absolutely deliver running PA off our stretch play down the field. Additionally, his accuracy isn't even comparable with any QB sans Barkley, who doesn't have the mobility, movements within the pocket or arm strength like geno to fit our offense as well.

tony77 01-27-2013 03:18 AM

Maybe we shall see. But my only concern I have seen so many qb`s light it up in college and not the nfl. A big concern is when he faced a top defense he folds and pouts like a baby. A Randall cunningham or doug williams he is not. Those players fought when challenged. They did not fold. Also that fact he did not even bother to show at the senior bowl shows a serious lack of character and commitment and thats a big red flag.

Sorter 01-27-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354696)
Maybe we shall see. But my only concern I have seen so many qb`s light it up in college and not the nfl. A big concern is when he faced a top defense he folds and pouts like a baby. A Randall cunningham or doug williams he is not. Those players fought when challenged. They did not fold. Also that fact he did not even bother to show at the senior bowl shows a serious lack of character and commitment and thats a big red flag.

I'd encourage you to watch his film from OU this year.

Mecca 01-27-2013 03:21 AM

The top QB or 2 NEVER ****ing go to the senior bowl why is this hard to understand? Is Matt Ryan a coward how about Eli Manning? They didn't go.
Posted via Mobile Device

tony77 01-27-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9354698)
I'd encourage you to watch his film from OU this year.

And what about his bowl game? Or the ksu game.

Red Dawg 01-27-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9354512)
**** you.

Double **** you. We better not let that happen. Fire up the SOC.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-27-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9354508)
Swap 1st rounders plus Oaklands 2014 1st round pick. I can see Oakland throwing picks away. Chiefs select Tyler Wilson at #4 :-)

This.

ChiefGator 01-27-2013 06:44 AM

Pryor must look pretty bad. With the number of running QB's increasing, you would think the Raiders would give him a legit chance.

EDIT: Assuming this is true and not blowing smoke up everyone's collective arses.

Rasputin 01-27-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354677)

I'd rather find out if he is going be good or not with the Chiefs than the ****tard raitards. We deserve the #1pick to be the best QB in the draft and looks like that is Geno Smith. The only reason any one not to like Geno Smith is if they are racist or coward.

mdchiefsfan 01-27-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9354768)
I'd rather find out if he is going be good or not with the Chiefs than the ****tard raitards. We deserve the #1pick to be the best QB in the draft and looks like that is Geno Smith. The only reason any one not to like Geno Smith is if they are racist or coward.

or don't want a Vick type QB.

:popcorn:

Rasputin 01-27-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9354773)
or don't want a Vick type QB.

:popcorn:

Geno & Vick are total opposite type of quarterbacks.

mdchiefsfan 01-27-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9354776)
Geno & Vick are total opposite type of quarterbacks.

LMAO guess you didn't pick up the sarcasm on that one.

Coyote 01-27-2013 08:22 AM

http://www.sbreport.net/raider_news/008/8262.html
Yeah, like the Raiders and Chiefs never screw with each other over draft picks, coaches or free agents.....

milkman 01-27-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9354768)

I don't agree with that last sentence.

I believe there are some games, especially the Pinstripe Bowl, that raised some questions for many, and for many, if not most, that have raised those questions, those games might be the only ones they saw.

That said, Dorsey and the Chiefs have 3 years of game tape, including a sophmore season that was played in a pro set, and a number of games against top level talent, including last year's Orange Bowl, to recognize and appreciate the tools he brings to the table.

This is a guy that has all the tools to succeed at a high level with top notch coaching.

HotCarl 01-27-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9354507)
If we pass on Geno, Faider fans will be laughing at us for years to come.

Geno is an 'upside' pick to start with. Combine that with the loser culture in Oakland, and I don't think we have anything to fear.

No QB who goes to Oakland is going to prosper.

kc79 01-27-2013 08:24 AM

You can't believe any rumor or report that comes out this time of the year

Messier 01-27-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 9354699)
The top QB or 2 NEVER ****ing go to the senior bowl why is this hard to understand? Is Matt Ryan a coward how about Eli Manning? They didn't go.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd think you'd want to go if you're not considered a sure fire top ten prospect. Ryan and Manning were. I really like Smith, but it seems a lot of important people question his game. He needs to improve his draft stock in the next few months show he's worthy of the first overall pick, not to me or anyone on CP, clearly we're convinced, but to the teams that question him.

mdchiefsfan 01-27-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9354792)
I'd think you'd want to go if you're not considered a sure fire top ten prospect. Ryan and Manning were. I really like Smith, but it seems a lot of important people question his game. He needs to improve his draft stock in the next few months show he's worthy of the first overall pick, not to me or anyone on CP, clearly we're convinced, but to the teams that question him.

IMO if the 4 years of in-game tape don't convince anyone, a meaningless scrimmage won't do it either.

notorious 01-27-2013 08:31 AM

Combine.

Messier 01-27-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9354788)
I don't agree with that last sentence.

I believe there are some games, especially the Pinstripe Bowl, that raised some questions for many, and for many, if not most, that have raised those questions, those games might be the only ones they saw.

That said, Dorsey and the Chiefs have 3 years of game tape, including a sophmore season that was played in a pro set, and a number of games against top level talent, including last year's Orange Bowl, to recognize and appreciate the tools he brings to the table.

This is a guy that has all the tools to succeed at a high level with top notch coaching.

I keep wavering back and forth on whether I think the Chiefs draft him or not. There's a long time until the draft, the Chiefs will most likely have signed or traded for a veteran QB before then, and everyone will freak out because they'll think that means no QB in the first round. But if Geno works his way up the board, like I think he will, the Chiefs will take him.

milkman 01-27-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354696)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9354562)
You guys act like geno is everything . Like hes a can `t miss prospect. I think alot of you are only looking at one thing when it comes to geno. If he was so good he would of sucked it up and been at the senior bowl. Him not being there just made him look like a coward period.

You haven't raised any legitimate or serious concerns.

Your comments are vague and without foundation.

Sure, he's struggled against some good teams, as do all QBs whose OL struggles to provide protection.

He has also made big plays against top notch opponents, even with pressure in his face, and kept his team in games that they had no business being in otherwise.

The talent deficit between his WVU team and the better teams they faced was Grand Canyon wide chasm.

He and his receivers, the only other real talent on that team, were Evil Knevel trying to jump that chasm.

Every college QB is a question mark coming into the NFL.

And the contention that skipping the Senior Bowl is cowardly is pure drivel.

Messier 01-27-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9354796)
IMO if the 4 years of in-game tape don't convince anyone, a meaningless scrimmage won't do it either.

hey, I thought he was a can't miss first overall pick halfway through the season, but then WV started losing a lot, and Geno, while he still looked good was struggling a bit against better competition. I stopped thinking of him as a can't miss QB, and more as a first rounder that may or may not pan out.

mdchiefsfan 01-27-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9354806)
hey, I thought he was a can't miss first overall pick halfway through the season, but then WV started losing a lot, and Geno, while he still looked good was struggling a bit against better competition. I stopped thinking of him as a can't miss QB, and more as a first rounder that may or may not pan out.

I'm just saying that the tape doesn't lie. When our team's scouts look over everything, the last thing they look at, if they even look at it, will be the Senior Bowl. The only real reason for a player to attend Senior Bowl is to allow teams a chance to talk with you and see your personality more, which will be taken care of in excess with the Combine and College Pro Days. If a team needs more face time there is also the chance to call the player in after the Combine and talk with him face-to-face.

Senior Bowl is all hype.

ILChief 01-27-2013 08:56 AM

I hope the second free agency starts we re- sign Albert or at least sign Jake Long to stop all this Joeckel crap at #1 and let us draft our QB

htismaqe 01-27-2013 09:03 AM

The Jags leaked this.

notorious 01-27-2013 09:04 AM

Why do they want Geno when their next QB just has to drive across the Bay to relocate?

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 09:06 AM

Smith's only real bad game was vs KSU.

The Bad Guy 01-27-2013 09:11 AM

And morons like that tool from Bleacher Report will gush all over taking Geno at 4, but will say how no QB is worth the 1 and would kill the Chiefs for taking him.

The talking heads on Twitter are a bunch of mouth breathing contradictory assholes.

HotCarl 01-27-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9354823)
I hope the second free agency starts we re- sign Albert or at least sign Jake Long to stop all this Joeckel crap at #1 and let us draft our QB

Long is average at best. Joeckel would be a year 1, week 1 upgrade over him.

evolve27 01-27-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9354823)

Haven't heard any rumors that we sign jake long.

mdchiefsfan 01-27-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9354837)
Long is average at best. Joeckel would be a year 1, week 1 upgrade over him.

I'll take Albert over both

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 09:18 AM

I am telling you, the Raiders do not want Geno they are bluffing hoping the Cheaps blow their pick on him

htismaqe 01-27-2013 09:23 AM

I don't buy that this came from the Raiders for 1 second.

However, the goods news is that, if it did, Reggie McKenzie likes the kid. Doesey came from the same personnel office.

We got this.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 09:25 AM

The Raiders will pick a pass rusher first... Bank on it

ChiefsCountry 01-27-2013 09:32 AM

Sweet that means Barkley is coming here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rasputin 01-27-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9354844)
I am telling you, the Raiders do not want Geno they are bluffing hoping the Cheaps blow their pick on him

I hope their stategy works.

Ace Gunner 01-27-2013 09:45 AM

"#Raiders: Rumor mill is working through the league that Oakland scouts love Geno Smith. Front office is ready for a new QB."

well duh. I'm certain this staff is aware a failure here could sink the whole campaign. I'm not gonna say Geno to the Chiefs is eminent, but I am certain they are going to get a few QB's and one will be drafted.

bsp4444 01-27-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9354508)
Swap 1st rounders plus Oaklands 2014 1st round pick. I can see Oakland throwing picks away. Chiefs select Tyler Wilson at #4 :-)

This was my first thought as well. I like it.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 10:57 AM

I'd put the odds of Geno dropping past the Chiefs AND the Jaguars at about 0:1. We have a new first GM and an entirely new coaching staff with two of the worst performing QBs in the league. We just fired our previous HC after one year. I don't think Caldwell is desperate to reach for a QB in the first, but if the Chiefs didn't pick Geno, I don't see how he could pass on him and hitch his first year GM success on Blaine Gabbert.

Mr. Laz 01-27-2013 11:00 AM

don't believe ANYTHING you hear from teams about the draft

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:01 AM

:bang:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9354860)
Sweet that means Barkley is coming here.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 01-27-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9354854)
The Raiders will pick a pass rusher first... Bank on it

If the Jaguars take Damontre Moore, the Turds have nobody decent.

Again, prepare to get a whopping 4 years out of Jarvis Jones. That's super cool and good, right?

Mr. Laz 01-27-2013 11:07 AM

I just don't know about Jarvis Jones.

great athlete, very explosive but i'm just not sure how smart he is

maybe a pass rusher doesn't need to be very smart :shrug:

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9354961)
If the Jaguars take Damontre Moore, the Turds have nobody decent.

Again, prepare to get a whopping 4 years out of Jarvis Jones. That's super cool and good, right?

I think you are forgetting Bjoern Werner who many put ahead of Moore.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9354967)
I think you are forgetting Bjoern Werner who many put ahead of Moore.

I consider Werner a pretty big reach in the top 5, but that's just me. When you're picking that high in the draft, refuse to take a QB or LT, and you get a player like Bjoern Werner, you didn't do a very good job.

I suppose it IS better than picking Tyson ****ing Jackson though.

**** you Pioli

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9354964)

I'm far more concerned about his medical issue.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 11:28 AM

This won't be popular but, I would trade that #1 pick to the Divison Rival Raiders and let them have him. They could hop Jacksonville and get him.

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9354806)

You do realize that his defense gave up 47.5 points per game, right?

The WVU pass defense was ranked 123 out of 124 FBS teams. The WVU total defense was 117th.

There were two of those losses (against OU who had the 8th rated pass defense and a Dick Bumpas TCU defense) were Geno led WVU the lead in the fourth quarter with less than two minutes remaining.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9354980)
I consider Werner a pretty big reach in the top 5, but that's just me. When you're picking that high in the draft, refuse to take a QB or LT, and you get a player like Bjoern Werner, you didn't do a very good job.

I suppose it IS better than picking Tyson ****ing Jackson though.

**** you *****

Why are you acting like a little bitch? I thought we were talking about the Raiders pick.

FloridaMan88 01-27-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9354986)
This won't be popular but, I would trade that #1 pick to the Divison Rival Raiders and let them have him. They could hop Jacksonville and get him.

http://troll.me/images/xzibit-yo-daw...u-fail-tho.jpg

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9354844)

Like the Raiders give a shit who the Chiefs pick #1. If they were actually that smart, they wouldn't want the Chiefs drafting Geno.

Like a NT or a LT is going to make this team better versus a QB.

Crazy like a fox, right?

Idiot.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 11:32 AM

So far only Chiefs fans actually think the Raiders want Geno. Because the Raiders fans seem pretty convinced this is a smokescreen to help them trade down. Otherwise they never would have leaked this information in the first place. They would have nothing to gain by letting anyone know they want Geno if they actually wanted Geno.

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9354964)

He's more instinctive than explosive. He doesn't have a blazing first step and he's not very strong at the point of attack and gets swallowed if a OT or OG gets him locked.

He's almost an exact replica of former TCU All-American and current Indy Colt Jerry Hughes. A very good player, but not a dominant one.

Add to it, the degenerative neck injury that the USC doctors wouldn't clear him of, and that's a guy that I wouldn't be spending a first round pick on.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9354998)
So far only Chiefs fans actually think the Raiders want Geno. Because the Raiders fans seem pretty convinced this is a smokescreen to help them trade down. Otherwise they never would have leaked this information in the first place. They would have nothing to gain by letting anyone know they want Geno if they actually wanted Geno.

Lets face it, the Raiders are not smart enough to do anything of this nature. They will pick some worthless WR again.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9354992)

Not trolling at all. I think I see Geno for what he is. A prospect with average potential. If he turns out like Jason Campbell, I would be happy. If he has the same offensive coordinator for a while, he might be a little better than Campbell.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9355010)
Lets face it, the Raiders are not smart enough to do anything of this nature. They will pick some worthless WR again.

Bad post.

Their new GM is from Green Bay and was one of the most highly sought after GM canidates in a while. The Raiders are no longer ****ed up and it should be worrying you.

MacKenzie is the real deal.

TribalElder 01-27-2013 11:41 AM

Did anyone tell the Raitards that Geno will be off the board by the time they pick?

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

They aren't smart which is why it makes sense. Because no one is going to trade up to the 3 spot to get Geno. Because I doubt any other team actually thinks he will be there at 3. So it's a classic Raiders move. They think they are doing something strategic, when really they are just wasting their time.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

You are in for a surprise. There won't be any 40 time winners on this team anymore that can't catch...

htismaqe 01-27-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355011)
Not trolling at all. I think I see Geno for what he is. A prospect with average potential. If he turns out like Jason Campbell, I would be happy. If he has the same offensive coordinator for a while, he might be a little better than Campbell.

ROFL

TEX 01-27-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyFo18 (Post 9354488)
This is pretty much my worst nightmare (as a Geno fan). The Chiefs pass on him and the Raiders take him and he crushes the AFC West for years to come. Basically plays out like the Gannon situation, only this time the Raiders get the guy for 10+ years.

@nfldraftscout

LOL! What if we pass on him ansd he becomes just anoter Raider QB draft BUST? Could happen...Personally, I'd like to see the Chiefs draft a QB in the first round, but if they pass on Geno I won't be all that upset if they manage to get a good young QB in the early rounds.

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355011)

Trollolol

Rambozo 01-27-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355018)
You are in for a surprise. There won't be any 40 time winners on this team anymore that can't catch...

Everybody here needs to make a mental note of this. We must start getting our picks right and should expect the Raiders to. The anti has gone up.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9354989)
Why are you acting like a little bitch? I thought we were talking about the Raiders pick.

What? We were talking about the Raiders and pass rushers, and then I started talking about Werner, who is a pass rusher. WTF are you talking about?

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:48 AM

Andy Reid from 1999(his first year)-2012

2012 12 Fletcher Cox DT Mississippi State
2011 23 Danny Watkins G Baylor
2010 13 Brandon Graham DE Michigan
2009 19 Jeremy Maclin WR Missouri
2008 No Pick --
2007 No Pick --
2006 14 Brodrick Bunkley DT Florida State
2005 31 Mike Patterson DT USC
2004 16 Shawn Andrews T Arkansas
2003 15 Jerome McDougle DE Miami (Fla.)
2002 26 Lito Sheppard CB Florida
2001 25 Freddie Mitchell WR UCLA
2000 6 Corey Simon DT Florida State
1999 2 Donovan McNabb QB Syracuse

O.city 01-27-2013 11:49 AM

I hope the chiefs pas on geno, he goes to Oakland and becomes a hof'er. After all I've heard this offseason, the chiefs fan base deserves exactly what the want. Shit at the qb spot

**** this franchise

Rambozo 01-27-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9355036)
Andy Reid from 1999(his first year)-2012

2012 12 Fletcher Cox DT Mississippi State
2011 23 Danny Watkins G Baylor
2010 13 Brandon Graham DE Michigan
2009 19 Jeremy Maclin WR Missouri
2008 No Pick --
2007 No Pick --
2006 14 Brodrick Bunkley DT Florida State
2005 31 Mike Patterson DT USC
2004 16 Shawn Andrews T Arkansas
2003 15 Jerome McDougle DE Miami (Fla.)
2002 26 Lito Sheppard CB Florida
2001 25 Freddie Mitchell WR UCLA
2000 6 Corey Simon DT Florida State
1999 2 Donovan McNabb QB Syracuse

75% of the time he took a linemen. You guys need to be ready for that because that is the most likely scenario.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9355041)
I hope the chiefs pas on geno, he goes to Oakland and becomes a hof'er. After all I've heard this offseason, the chiefs fan base deserves exactly what the want. Shit at the qb spot

**** this franchise

Umm what?