ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Raiders (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=4968)

Jeff_000 11-02-2000 12:05 PM

CP--
I agree with all points, except who covers Gannon—Mazlowski is quicker. He should be the Gannon spy.

DaneMcCloud 11-02-2000 03:29 PM

Mercer:

Not sorry to disappoint your hopes and dreams regarding my sexual preferences. Until you successfully cruise for new friends you’ll just have to keep using one of your like-minded chiefs brethren as your personal butt plug...

I don't expect Wheatley to suit up...<BR>

Snapper 11-02-2000 03:53 PM

oh gaynaldo rc,

I tell ya, you appear to be a real mental GIANT!! I feel so simple replying to your clever retorts.
I'll assume you chear the faiduhs out of ignorance(you really just don't know any better). But I'm actually glad you do, because I really can't see myself thinking on the same wavelink as a short-bus social program dip$h!t like you.

You seem to have an excellent grasp of concepts of the pillow biter community. I guess I'm not sure what a buttplug is...Is that what you will be using for a passifier after the Chiefs whip Andre Prison and the rest of the faiduhs..

I'd much rather discuss football that bicker with a "special needs person".we have a saying where I live to end conversations with pinheads like you....how does it go??

truck you...no
duck poo....no
get the point?

DaneMcCloud 11-02-2000 05:03 PM

Mercer:

My retorts are grade school level out of consideration for you. Your responses indicate I found the right level...

You’d much rather discuss football than bicker, which, of course, explains why you choose to bicker instead of discussing football. Mercer logic illustrated... Maybe third grade level was too high...

Yes, I get the point – you like to read good things about yourself, otherwise you shake, rattle and upset easily.

Have a nice day.

chief_red_pants 11-04-2000 04:46 PM

Gosh...I just dont know how to properly enter such a mid numbing thread as this....Ahhhhhh Raiders by 3!!

........GO RAIDERS

Duck Dog 11-04-2000 07:22 PM

The Chiefs will score over 40 points in a Rams-like blow out of the Raiders.

The Raiders will not recover mentally or physically in time, and lose to the Donks the next week.

Three weeks from now will find the Raiders bickering among themselves as the old fall apart during the last half of the season curse sets in. You will be able to see the look of abject frustration and resignation in their faces ~ and in the way they play.

Luz
be scared of this game raider fans, be very scared...

Vortex Dweller 11-04-2000 07:32 PM

First let me say to RC and lotsa-head that I'm impressed that you are raider fans and able to operate a computer. Bravo!

How to stop the raiders: Blitz Gannon and play the run! If we can do this, they'll stop themselves

CHIEFS 30
raiders 17

[This message has been edited by Otter (edited 11-04-2000).]