ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Annoying Neighbors... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342558)

TribalElder 02-11-2022 09:57 AM

Burn the fence down

penguinz 02-11-2022 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 16139925)
If it indeed is a code violation, why don't you report it?

Am I not allowed to bitch here as well as report it?

penguinz 02-11-2022 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 16139941)
Burn the fence down

If I didn't have a dog that would be an option.

ptlyon 02-11-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16139943)
Am I not allowed to bitch here as well as report it?

No.

Just kidding. Asking if you're considering reporting it.

Iowanian 02-11-2022 10:00 AM

Not going to lie....
I hope your neighbor is a member here who doesn't realize you're a member here.....and then after you Karen him to the HOA, he posts a thread about his neighbor and then you figure it out and have a word-knife fight to get us through the offseason.

I'm more glad every day that I don't live in town.

AdolfOliverBush 02-11-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 16139936)
You should cap all of his posts with rubber dicks.

Couple that with a few holes labeled "Glory Hole" for added effect.

The Franchise 02-11-2022 10:03 AM

When we lived in California, we had a lady and her kids buy the house next to us. When we moved in to our house years prior to that, it was blatantly obvious that the fence surrounding our backyard needed to be replaced. Because we one house on each side, that meant that we would have to work with three different people to get it done….I.e make sure they were happy with everything.

We ended up getting the longest section to the rear replaced no problem. We were saving up money to work on the other two when the new neighbor came in. She came over one day and said that she was looking to replace the fence that we shared and she wanted to know if we wanted to pay half. I told her that we would think about it and get back to her about it.

Bitch showed up two days later with the fence guy and told us how much our half would be. I smiled, nodded and told her to have fun paying for the entire thing.

penguinz 02-11-2022 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 16139949)
Not going to lie....
I hope your neighbor is a member here who doesn't realize you're a member here.....and then after you Karen him to the HOA, he posts a thread about his neighbor and then you figure it out and have a word-knife fight to get us through the offseason.

I'm more glad every day that I don't live in town.

No HOA. Fence probably would have been installed correctly if there was an HOA.

I hope he is a member here. The fatass walks around his deck, which I can still see as my house sits a bit higher than his, without a shirt on all the time. Like watching a massive walrus.

As soon as my 9th grader graduates we are moving somewhere remote.

Titty Meat 02-11-2022 10:05 AM

If I was your neighbor and you came over complaining about a ****ing fence I'd chin check you

penguinz 02-11-2022 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16139961)
If I was your neighbor and you came over complaining about a ****ing fence I'd chin check you

You would fail.

htismaqe 02-11-2022 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16139961)

Somebody needs to change your username to Tough Titties.

KCrockaholic 02-11-2022 10:09 AM

My girlfriend gets irritated by little things the neighbors do. I tell her if it bothers her so much, just don't look at what they're doing. It's their life to live the way they want, and we do our life the way we want.

lawrenceRaider 02-11-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16139912)
Brand new 6ft privacy fence where there was a 3ft picket fence. Since it is a new visual it adds to the annoyance.

Perhaps if you wouldn't have been that neighbor constantly staring at them they wouldn't have gone with the 6ft fence.

Tnerped 02-11-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16139937)
It depends on whether it's on private property or not.

The infamous "crazy rhubarb lady" incident I was mocking actually happened in Grinnell, just 15 minutes east of me.

Grinnell is such a shit town

ptlyon 02-11-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 16139971)
My girlfriend gets irritated by little things the neighbors do. I tell her if it bothers her so much, just don't look at what they're doing. It's their life to live the way they want, and we do our life the way we want.

Interesting angle. I would go the GTFO route.