ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mahomes GF Has A Message For The Haters (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323506)

Titty Meat 06-19-2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14315041)
Mahomes needs to hook Tyreek up with one of her nice friends.

He could take her on a helicopter ride perhaps?

FAX 06-19-2019 10:05 PM

It's just maddening to think these "warriors" are allowed off the chain.

I am going to write a new Psalm tonight asking God in all His Eternal And Divine Wisdom to strike every single one of these assholes with lightning right in the damn crotch. Then I'm going to suggest he blind them. That should help a little.

FAX THE DOES WHAT HE CAN

SuperBowl4 06-19-2019 10:09 PM

ask the devil just in case Gods busy

DaFace 06-19-2019 10:10 PM

I don't think I could be a celebrity on social media. It's just a brutal world.

Radar Chief 06-19-2019 10:12 PM

Money says it's mostly other chicks telling her this.
Of course that's an easy bet to make, women are the biggest bullies of other women.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14315046)
He could take her on a helicopter ride perhaps?

I would gladly donate my groupon.

SuperBowl4 06-19-2019 10:19 PM

Mahomes and girlfriend have been hanging out in my hometown of Hermosa Beach for the past week posting pics on instagram.

chinaski 06-19-2019 10:24 PM

I really don't get the negativity toward this girl. They have been together for quite a long time, which is something that is very honorable considering how young they are. It shows dedication and commitment...something that we have seen from Patrick while he has been a Chief.

It's not an easy thing being in a relationship with somebody long term. You have to communicate, compromise and above all else love one another. You will have tough times together. Sometimes you won't get along. But to make it work, you have to be mature.

I would be willing to bet that many of you that shit on her have probably never been in a long term relationship. A committed relationship. Embrace this. It's what makes Patrick who he is. I'm sure this isn't easy for her. She was with Patrick before he was a national sensation. Think about that.

For those of you thinking he can do better, get ****ing real. She is a really cute girl...she takes care of herself, and seems to be making an attempt at having an independent career as well. Show a little class people. These are two human beings that are obviously happy together.

Signed,

A married guy

mr. tegu 06-19-2019 10:30 PM

Mahomes GF Has A Message For The Haters

It’s possible this is in reference to jealous girlfriends saying this. However, given the nature of the picture being just about looks, it could actually be random internet strangers comments bothering her. They can only use her looks as the basis for their comments so posting something that she feels looks good is the only way in her mind to prove them wrong.

Of course needing to prove them wrong, especially with regards to her looks, is a big mistake and shows that she might have some relationship security and self-esteem issues to work through. First and foremost though she needs to learn to not react or care about random comments from strangers or really anyone judging their relationship.

Buehler445 06-19-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14315053)
I don't think I could be a celebrity on social media. It's just a brutal world.

Rogan has talked about it some. He has said he will never ever read comments.

BigRedChief 06-19-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 14315021)
Stop ****ing with my qb happiness. I want a ****ing superbowl.

yeah the haters just need to shut the **** up. Happy GF = Happy QB = Super Bowl Championship.

Hammock Parties 06-19-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 14315072)
Of course needing to prove them wrong, especially with regards to her looks, is a big mistake and shows that she might have some relationship security and self-esteem issues to work through. First and foremost though she needs to learn to not react or care about random comments from strangers or really anyone judging their relationship.

This.

Bad can of worms to open.

Besides, maybe Mahomes has a tiny dick.

BigRedChief 06-19-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14315083)
This.

Bad can of worms to open.

Besides, maybe Mahomes has a tiny dick.

Best QB in the NFL with a micro penis would still pull world class pussy.

Dante84 06-19-2019 11:10 PM

Look. I love Pat. I love that he’s happy. She’s got a great figure, and seems to support him fully, so I’m all for it.

The only thing that I don’t like is that she’s pretty immature and puts everything all out there; really whiny at times, and superficial other times. Yes, she’s 23, so she’s doing what 23 year olds do.

But I wish she had the poise, humility, and maturity that her boyfriend has. My 2 cents.

BigRedChief 06-19-2019 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 14315086)
Look. I love Pat. I love that he’s happy. She’s got a great figure, and seems to support him fully, so I’m all for it.

The only thing that I don’t like is that she’s pretty immature and puts everything all out there; really whiny at times, and superficial other times. Yes, she’s 23, so she’s doing what 23 year olds do.

But I wish she had the poise, humility, and maturity that her boyfriend has. My 2 cents.

as you said, that’s what an average 23 year old does these days. Mahomes is mature way beyond his age. Which everyone in the forum is damn glad he’s that way.