ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Guess how many points Ray Lewis thinks the 2018 chiefs score against his defense... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319497)

Best22 12-11-2018 09:09 PM

2000 Ravens were good but never faced a great offense

Raiders had Rice and Brown, but Gannon got hurt early and Gannon was not Mahomes

2000 was a weak year for offense all around (even Moss-Vikings got shutout)...Daunte also was no Mahomes

SAUTO 12-11-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13952873)
Got a link to the full story?

It was on inside the nfl

Rain Man 12-11-2018 09:22 PM

Maybe Ray should ask his children their opinions. Maybe ask Ray, Jr. Or Rayshawn. Or Raylene. Or Raybies. Or Raybelline. Or Raypist. Or whatever their names are.

I think one of the most repugnant things ever is when a pro athlete (or anyone else for that matter) names multiple children after themselves. It's pretty much the ultimate egotistic vanity. I'm embarrassed for the kids for having to live with it.

DRM08 12-11-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13952869)
Depends almost completely on what rules the game is played under. Can a defense mug the receivers and bodyslam the QBs or do they play under current rules? There is no way that we only scored 10 under current rules. I wonder if Ray lewis is still complaining about getting "double teamed on every play" by us?

Ravens got away with roughing the passer multiple times in that game Sunday. They also got away with mugging Tyreek multiple times. They pretty much dared the refs to throw flags and got away with their fair share.

lewdog 12-11-2018 09:31 PM

3 huh.

Sure he didn't think the question was "How many people have you killed?"

prhom 12-11-2018 09:37 PM

I guess I’m a little surprised he thought Butker would kick even one FG against them. I mean he missed 2 this week. Butker should thank him for his vote of confidence!

Iowanian 12-11-2018 10:13 PM

Is Brian waters playing OG?

T-post Tom 12-11-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13953040)
Is Brian waters playing OG?

"They're double teaming me. This can't be happening."

Titty Meat 12-11-2018 10:19 PM

Ray Lewis is a murdering piece of shit. The cocky little bundle of sticks thought his defense with Warren Sapp thought they had a chance against Nebraska too. I'm telling you this team has the same pedigree.

T-post Tom 12-11-2018 10:20 PM

Yesterday, Michael Irvin said that Dak Prescott is a better quarterback than Pat Mahomes. ROFL

T-post Tom 12-11-2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13952937)
Maybe Ray should ask his children their opinions. Maybe ask Ray, Jr. Or Rayshawn. Or Raylene. Or Raybies. Or Raybelline. Or Raypist. Or whatever their names are.

I think one of the most repugnant things ever is when a pro athlete (or anyone else for that matter) names multiple children after themselves. It's pretty much the ultimate egotistic vanity. I'm embarrassed for the kids for having to live with it.

Word on the street is that your oldest son's name is Rain Boy.

Titty Meat 12-11-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13953051)
Yesterday, Michael Irvin said that Dak Prescott is a better quarterback than Pat Mahomes. ROFL

Yup this shows us why cocaine is illegal

tk13 12-11-2018 10:38 PM

It's basically like the arguments about the classic Bulls vs today's Warriors. Depends on the rules you play under. If you play under the old hand check rules and allow the physical basketball of the 90s the Warriors would have a rough time. If you play by today's rules the Bulls would have a lot of trouble trying to slow the Warriors offense down.

The biggest problem the Ravens would still have is there weren't mobile QBs who could run and throw like Mahomes and Rodgers can. There were guys who could certainly pass the ball, and guys like Kordell Stewart who could run, but they weren't anywhere near the level of passer that you'd see today. Of course their DBs could maul the KC receivers without penalty.

greg63 12-11-2018 10:40 PM

I care what Ray Lewis thinks because?...

Fat Elvis 12-11-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13952937)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...reman_2009.jpg