ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My Pesonal Vendetta Bucket List (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318391)

ptlyon 10-23-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan (Post 13839162)
My List:

Beat the living crap out of any opponent in the AFC Championship game at Arrowhead. Can't even imagine the joy and mayhem that would ensue.

That would be quite the feeling for sure

tooge 10-23-2018 02:11 PM

My list:

Pitt. Close game. Sack Rapelisburger for a safety to win. Severs a lower vertebrae. He's never able to use his pecker again.

NE: Blowout. They take Brady out after 4 picks. He's on the sideline kissing his son on the lips and gets plowed by Julian Edelmen who is blasted out of bounds on an incompletion. Both Brady and his kid lose all their teeth in the accident

Indy: 1995 Reunion. Chiefs blow them out. Linn Elliott and Jim Harbaugh share a ride to the airport after the game. It gets carjacked by a doped up bunch of Denver Bronko players that are in town to watch the game. The car is hit by a train.

Denver: Chiefs in blowout fashion once again. On the way back to Denver, the bronko plane hits the first ever discovered AIDS tree during an emergency landing.

Spott 10-23-2018 02:12 PM

I want the Colts 7 years in a row. After that Pittsburgh, New England, Buffalo and Miami. We will get two shots at revenge on our division opponents every year.

MAG 10-23-2018 02:18 PM

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Tits
4. Steelers

Hammock Parties 10-23-2018 02:23 PM

George's inner child has awakened, and he is a bloodthirsty little monster. LMAO

Hammock Parties 10-23-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13839178)
Linn Elliott and Jim Harbaugh share a ride to the airport after the game.

It gets carjacked by a doped up bunch of Denver Bronko players that are in town to watch the game.

The car is hit by a train.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I love Chiefsplanet so much.

Luke Atamadong 10-23-2018 02:36 PM

I want to beat Tommy and the Patriots at Arrowhead in a ceremonious torch-passing from one GOAT to another

Hammock Parties 10-23-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong (Post 13839236)
I want to beat Tommy and the Patriots at Arrowhead in a ceremonious torch-passing from one GOAT to another

The Great GOAT Barbecue

MeaTy The Pimp 10-23-2018 02:45 PM

With regards to Pitt and Indy, I would like to beat them so bad that their entire teams retire at halftime.

Hydrae 10-23-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13839178)
My list:

Pitt. Close game. Sack Rapelisburger for a safety to win. Severs a lower vertebrae. He's never able to use his pecker again.

NE: Blowout. They take Brady out after 4 picks. He's on the sideline kissing his son on the lips and gets plowed by Julian Edelmen who is blasted out of bounds on an incompletion. Both Brady and his kid lose all their teeth in the accident

Indy: 1995 Reunion. Chiefs blow them out. Linn Elliott and Jim Harbaugh share a ride to the airport after the game. It gets carjacked by a doped up bunch of Denver Bronko players that are in town to watch the game. The car is hit by a train.

Denver: Chiefs in blowout fashion once again. On the way back to Denver, the bronko plane hits the first ever discovered AIDS tree during an emergency landing.

ROFL

lcarus 10-23-2018 03:24 PM

The Colts is the #1 must have for me. Luckily I wasn't alive to endure the heart breaking loss to Miami in 71, I don't remember the one in 1990, but I do remember the one from 1994. That one hurt. But nothing compared to the Colts.

I think the best way to do it would be to come back from being behind by 33 points. Because that would break the all-time record right? The Oilers came back from being down 35-3 to Buffalo if I recall. That would be justice.

Beating the Broncos in the playoffs would be nice too. Grease our jerseys, chop block everyone and get away with it, and make them lose on a horse shit offensive PI call at the end.

In fact, douse our pass rushers jerseys in KY Liquid. Have fun blocking that.

MahiMike 10-23-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13838977)
Gosh. I don’t understand the Titans hatred. As much as that loss sucked, it was a classic “Because Chiefs” experience.

Aside from the Colts who obviously deserve their own “burn in a vat of acid” section, the Steelers and Patriots are right at the top of the list for me. I would love to break their hearts and crush their souls. The Steelers playoff loss (Fisher vs Harrison.... ****!) stuck with me for a long time. And the Patriots just deserve it, but I’d prefer the loss be with Brady whom we pick off 4 times to end his career as the Chiefs win 49-0. That’s the only way to go for true redemption.

Was gonna post something similar. Easier to quote than type it all.

carcosa 10-23-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp (Post 13839273)
With regards to Pitt and Indy, I would like to beat them so bad that their entire teams retire at halftime.

We were close to beating Indy that badly at halftime in 2013... unfortunately, instead of retiring they decided to play the second half

EdmontonChiefsFan 10-23-2018 03:53 PM

IN !!!!!!

big nasty kcnut 10-23-2018 04:03 PM

I want to beat the cowboys in a super bowl. When i was growing up in school they always ended the pa announcement with go cowboys. I hated it. I want to finally rub it in all those asshole faces and say go chiefs! That would make my day. Oh final score Chiefs 65-0. Anthony sherman co mvp with pm2