ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Let’s all appreciate the Colts turning into a tire fire (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313192)

bigjosh 01-12-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 13356012)
Payton will be the next GM there...just watch...

https://sports.cbsimg.net/images/vis...713_Payton.jpg

iDeaL 01-12-2018 11:36 AM

You say this now, but the Colts will almost certainly get Luck back healthy and knock us out of the playoffs in the wildcard round next season. Because Chiefs.

RealSNR 01-12-2018 11:59 AM

They're never truly in a tire fire, unfortunately. It's good to see them have multiple seasons of sustained losing, but that team always manages to get placed in the single luckiest positions when it comes to the draft and (particularly) QBs.

It's too much to expect them to maintain this losing skid for very long.

What I'd REALLY like to see happen is see them find their Andy Dalton and get forced to give him a longterm deal.

NFL Purgatory. That is what they deserve. At least a decade or more of it. That's the very least the football gods could do to them.

KChiefs1 01-12-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 13355990)
Luck must be done. If not these guys are all fools.

Agreed

notorious 01-12-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDeaL (Post 13356069)
You say this now, but the Colts will almost certainly get Luck back healthy and knock us out of the playoffs in the wildcard round next season. Because Chiefs.

I fully believe they will win a playoff game again before the chiefs.

KC_Lee 01-12-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iDeaL (Post 13356069)

And Luck trips and sprains his ankle the following week and misses the rest of the playoff...because...well we all know...

gblowfish 01-12-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13356163)

And it'll probably be in Arrowhead...

KC_Lee 01-12-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13356327)

https://i.imgflip.com/10yxbt.jpg

notorious 01-12-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13356163)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13356327)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 13356357)

LMAO

RealSNR 01-12-2018 01:50 PM

Maybe that shit happens to Alex Smith and Matt Cassel and Elvis Grbac and Steve Bono and all the other reeruned game manager QBs.

But not anymore. Guys, I bought into the home-drafted franchise QB mantra years ago. This place helped me realize the error of my ways in the before time. We've got one now, and he looks like he might be pretty good. So **** it. I'm going all in. I'm converting back to homer Chiefs fan, this time on solid theological ground. We've got a QB. Anything good can happen to us now. Before it was impossible. No longer is that the case.

We may not ever win a Super Bowl, but this bullshit of letting random ass ****ing teams come back in the playoffs is over for the time being.

We're going to win more playoff games. We're going to even win a home playoff game or two. And we're going to beat shitty bitch ass teams like the Tits and the Colts in the playoffs because we no longer have a derpy QB who takes his foot off the gas when we've got a lead.

Beerthirty 01-12-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13356367)
Maybe that shit happens to Alex Smith and Matt Cassel and Elvis Grbac and Steve Bono and all the other reeruned game manager QBs.

But not anymore. Guys, I bought into the home-drafted franchise QB mantra years ago. This place helped me realize the error of my ways in the before time. We've got one now, and he looks like he might be pretty good. So **** it. I'm going all in. I'm converting back to homer Chiefs fan, this time on solid theological ground. We've got a QB. Anything good can happen to us now. Before it was impossible. No longer is that the case.

We may not ever win a Super Bowl, but this bullshit of letting random ass ****ing teams come back in the playoffs is over for the time being.

We're going to win more playoff games. We're going to even win a home playoff game or two. And we're going to beat shitty bitch ass teams like the Tits and the Colts in the playoffs because we no longer have a derpy QB who takes his foot off the gas when we've got a lead.

This! Bitch slapping Gruden along the way!

notorious 01-12-2018 02:00 PM

Well, we about have to win more playoff games. It’s pretty hard to win less.

Coochie liquor 01-12-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13356383)

Why you gotta pour salt into my wounds? Was almost outta the woods...

iDeaL 01-12-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13356367)

Dilly Dilly

KC_Lee 01-12-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13356383)

Yeah but the winning percentage can keep on dropping like files.