ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Blow This Mofo Up Mock (12/13) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312301)

The Franchise 12-15-2017 12:08 PM

Considering how we’ve been with injuries....I’m keeping Hunt, Ware and West as my RBs next season.

Easy 6 12-15-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13285270)
Considering how we’ve been with injuries....I’m keeping Hunt, Ware and West as my RBs next season.

Yup, and hide a gem on the PS besides that

RealSNR 12-16-2017 12:11 PM

Bailey is just inconsistent. Every game or so he's usually good for a big play. Other than that, he doesn't do much for our line.

If a better option comes around, I'm all for that

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-16-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13281551)
So you're re-signing Fulton but cutting him.

That's a bold move, Cotton.

ROFL

Hoover 12-17-2017 10:31 AM

Again Fulton has built a nice resume, especially at center. CP sees his value at center, and yet he's going to sign a 3 years, $5.8 million contract.

LOL

He's going to average 4M a year

kccrow 12-17-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 13290922)
Again Fulton has built a nice resume, especially at center. CP sees his value at center, and yet he's going to sign a 3 years, $5.8 million contract.

LOL

He's going to average 4M a year

So, even though the Chiefs don't consider him the best center on their own team, you think the NFL is going to consider him in the top third of centers in the NFL and pay him as such? I dunno man. Kudos to him is he gets that. If he gets that kind of offer, I think it'd be similar to Wisniewski's 3 years 8 million with incentives to get it to 14 mill.

Hoover 12-17-2017 07:15 PM

My main point is that we under value guys like Fulton. We did it with LDT and we did it with Hudson. Yeah he’s a 6th round pick but all the kid has done is start double digit games every season for a good franchise that wins more than it loses. I get that we would love nothing more than to get a deal on his next contract, he’ll who wouldn’t. But we see his value around here as a center in this league, and let’s not pretend other front offices do either.

DaneMcCloud 12-18-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 13292680)
My main point is that we under value guys like Fulton. We did it with LDT and we did it with Hudson. Yeah he’s a 6th round pick but all the kid has done is start double digit games every season for a good franchise that wins more than it loses. I get that we would love nothing more than to get a deal on his next contract, he’ll who wouldn’t. But we see his value around here as a center in this league, and let’s not pretend other front offices do either.

Who is “we”?

Hoover 12-18-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13295777)
Who is “we”?

"We" a plurality of people on the Chiefsplanet.com message board.

RunKC 12-19-2017 09:41 AM

Love Trey Burton. He’s a dynamic WR/TE mix that fits perfectly in this system. I would like to get him in FA.

Basically we have 3 priorities this spring:

1. Add another weapon on offense in the event one of Kelce, Hunt, Hill gets hurt.
2. Add another pass rusher to the front 7.
3. Clean up good but not great parts of the team (i.e. OL, S)

DaneMcCloud 12-20-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 13295779)
"We" a plurality of people on the Chiefsplanet.com message board.

Please exclude me from your "we".

Thanks in advance.

Hoover 12-20-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13299397)
Please exclude me from your "we".

Thanks in advance.

Never included you because I try to pretend you don’t exist

DaneMcCloud 12-20-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 13299558)
Never included you because I try to pretend you don’t exist

I’m not surprised.

Being constantly reminded of your everlasting failures must suck.

pugsnotdrugs19 12-21-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13296073)
Love Trey Burton. He’s a dynamic WR/TE mix that fits perfectly in this system. I would like to get him in FA.

Basically we have 3 priorities this spring:

1. Add another weapon on offense in the event one of Kelce, Hunt, Hill gets hurt.
2. Add another pass rusher to the front 7.
3. Clean up good but not great parts of the team (i.e. OL, S)

Week 17 would be a great test to see what our depth receivers and tight ends currently on the roster can do with Mahomes. That'll help to clear up the offseason plan somewhat, although Denver presents a great test for the WRs.

Chief Northman 12-21-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13300084)
Week 17 would be a great test to see what our depth receivers and tight ends currently on the roster can do with Mahomes. That'll help to clear up the offseason plan somewhat, although Denver presents a great test for the WRs.

The fact we were in on Britt tells me Veach is not pleased with the production at WR behind Hill. Not sure going with another rookie will cut it as Conley, Robinson and Chesson have yet to establish their presence. Some decent free agent receivers will be a available.

Want to make a real splash in free agency?

Go get Muhammed Wilkerson. No way the Jets keep him.