ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Don't buy weed from Cosmo (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308779)

Rain Man 07-17-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12960402)
No it definitely isn't legal.

These kids who committed the murders were rich as hell. No need for them to sell drugs. Bunch of wannabe tough guys. I hope they rot in jail.

They were rich? I wouldn't have guessed that, other than that their families apparently owned land. They didn't present the appearance of rich people in their mug shot. I would've gone more with 'inbred'.

PAChiefsGuy 07-17-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12960409)
They were rich? I wouldn't have guessed that, other than that their families apparently owned land. They didn't present the appearance of rich people in their mug shot. I would've gone more with 'inbred'.

Yeah their parents are immigrants from Italy who made millions in real estate. My uncle's friend actually lives a couple houses down from where they used to live.

Rain Man 07-17-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12960416)
Yeah their parents are immigrants from Italy who made millions in real estate. My uncle's friend actually lives a couple houses down from where they used to live.

Hopefully your uncle never bought marijuana from them.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-17-2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 12960328)
When you show up to a $8000 weed deal with $800, you're gonna have a bad day

Yeah, there's "failure to come complete", and then there's outright insult.

This incident would be the latter. You go ****ing with a man's time like THAT, don't expect a party at Chuck-E-Cheese.

Couch-Potato 07-17-2017 10:00 PM

This is completely backwards insane. $800 or $8,000, either or it's still chump change, certainly not something to fire a single shot over. Now, your'e telling me that they're rich!? So sick of these twisted kids playing wanna be thugs because they've watched too many movies and listened to too many rap albums. Who the **** shoots someone over a couple pounds of weed? Why draw heat? ****, pot isn't even illegal anymore. If you show up short and ask to be fronted for a couple of kilos of corn, does the farmer shoot you?

Frazod 07-17-2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 12960978)
This is completely backwards insane. $800 or $8,000, either or it's still chump change, certainly not something to fire a single shot over. Now, your'e telling me that they're rich!? So sick of these twisted kids playing wanna be thugs because they've watched too many movies and listened to too many rap albums. Who the **** shoots someone over a couple pounds of weed? Why draw heat? ****, pot isn't even illegal anymore. If you show up short and ask to be fronted for a couple of kilos of corn, does the farmer shoot you?

You're trying to apply sanity to madness. It won't work.

PAChiefsGuy 07-18-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Yeah I've never heard of a dealer shooting someone cause a customer came with $800 instead of $8,000. Simply tell the dude to come back when he has all the money and not to do that again = problem solved.

Risking doing life in jail or 20-40 years over a customer not coming with all the money they said they would is beyond dumb. These kids are idiots and dangerous it is good they are off the streets.

raybec 4 07-18-2017 09:37 AM

It doesn't say in the story but maybe Cosmo fronted the dead kid and he didn't hit the mark. Once the other kids witnessed it, they had to go.

Eleazar 07-18-2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12961249)
It doesn't say in the story but maybe Cosmo fronted the dead kid and he didn't hit the mark. Once the other kids witnessed it, they had to go.

Maybe they tried to rob the supplier, and it didn't go so well?

raybec 4 07-18-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12961254)
Maybe they tried to rob the supplier, and it didn't go so well?

Either way, Cosmo is taking the ride for it.

PAChiefsGuy 07-18-2017 10:24 AM

Cosmo is now claiming he killed two other people in Philly when he was 15. The guy is a nutcase. Lock his ass up and throw away the key.

MagicHef 07-18-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12960582)
Hopefully your uncle never bought marijuana from them.

You're slipping. Not a single Von Miller reference yet?

alpha_omega 07-18-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 12960105)
Authorities revealed that DiNardo's middle name is sbinfinity.

ROFL

Chief3188 07-18-2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 12960328)
When you show up to a $8000 weed deal with $800, you're gonna have a bad day

Especially when the dealers name is Cosmo, looking like "it's Pat"

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-18-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Dude, 2 kilos of corn has a street value of 16 cents