ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life How would you handle this work situation? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=301707)

ScareCrowe 08-23-2016 04:17 PM

So you said the only reason they can tell it's an employee is because of the sticker. Then you said you only needed the sticker to park at the hospital. Couldn't you just remove the sticker & therefore park with no consequences?

I mean if you can't ever park in their lot & obviously don't want to park in their ancillary lots what purpose does the sticker serve other than outing you when you park on the street?

BigRichard 08-23-2016 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScareCrowe (Post 12382972)
So you said the only reason they can tell it's an employee is because of the sticker. Then you said you only needed the sticker to park at the hospital. Couldn't you just remove the sticker & therefore park with no consequences?

I mean if you can't ever park in their lot & obviously don't want to park in their ancillary lots what purpose does the sticker serve other than outing you when you park on the street?

You also have to have the sticker to park in the lot at the offsite building. I might not have made that clear. I typically do park in the lot as I am one of the first ones in the building in the morning. This only happens if I have to take a late lunch or something. I come back and all the stalls are gone.

digger 08-23-2016 04:32 PM

Get to work early, before all the spaces are taken.
http://www.swab-music.ch/6am/site/pics/6am_001.gif

PunkinDrublic 08-23-2016 04:34 PM

Without reading the story I'm going to suggest antifreeze.

Shogun 08-23-2016 04:34 PM

take your sticker off

Shogun 08-23-2016 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 12382998)
You also have to have the sticker to park in the lot at the offsite building. I might not have made that clear. I typically do park in the lot as I am one of the first ones in the building in the morning. This only happens if I have to take a late lunch or something. I come back and all the stalls are gone.

Just get a sticker and laminate it, get a pouch that sticks to the window, take it out when needed, and put it back in when needed. Problem Solved.

BigRichard 08-23-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 12383011)
Just get a sticker and laminate it, get a pouch that sticks to the window, take it out when needed, and put it back in when needed. Problem Solved.

Hah, this may not be a bad idea..

BlackHelicopters 08-23-2016 04:37 PM

Buy a Vespa scooter.

Bwana 08-23-2016 04:41 PM

I guess I can kind of see both sides to this. You have to park someplace but I have also been on the other side of the fence.

Last summer some hairy ditch pig looking chick would come and park out in front of my house about every other day and walk off. It took me awhile to figure out what she was doing which was walking two blocks and boning some married guy while his wife was at work and or out of town.

Neither here nor there, but it was a hot summer and kept me from watering the front yard because I have well water and I didn't want to get any on her car.

Then the week of reckoning came when she was in front of the house for 6 days in a row. The lawn starting looking like the one on the Oak Express commercial "that's not natural."

I finally happened to be there when she was getting in her car one night, explained the situation, she gave me attitude and parked there the next day. I said **** it and fired up the sprinklers for a good all day lawn soaking and her car got a good watering as well. After that she didn't park there anymore.

srvy 08-23-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

This ^^^

Kiimo 08-23-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

You are worthy of the Shogunate.

Willie Lanier 08-23-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12383020)
I guess I can kind of see both sides to this. You have to park someplace but I have also been on the other side of the fence.

Last summer some hairy ditch pig looking chick would come and park out in front of my house about every other day and walk off. It took me awhile to figure out what she was doing which was walking two blocks and boning some married guy while his wife was at work and or out of town.

Neither here nor there, but it was a hot summer and kept me from watering the front yard because I have well water and I didn't want to get any on her car.

Then the week of reckoning came when she was in front of the house for 6 days in a row. The lawn starting looking like the one on the Oak Express commercial "that's not natural."

I finally happened to be there when she was getting in her car one night, explained the situation, she gave me attitude and parked there the next day. I said **** it and fired up the sprinklers for a good all day lawn soaking and her car got a good watering as well. After that she didn't park there anymore.

:clap:ROFL

That's exactly how I would handle that situation

Pasta Little Brioni 08-23-2016 05:30 PM

Douche move to park in a residential area like that...huge Douchette move

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-23-2016 05:39 PM

You need to park as far away as possible from your work and walk that fat ass.

Eureka 08-23-2016 05:39 PM

As a home owner I had to deal with people like you parking in front of my house often. One day I approached a guy who would park their sometimes and offered one of my driveway spots for a fee (325$ for a year). He accepted and ended up being a cool aqauintance. I got to meet his lil sis after he casually invited me to a BBQ and ended up boning her quite often. He eventually didn't like his lil sis in his parking spot he had paid for. ESP in the early morning hours. He didn't re-up the next year.

See if you can buy a space from a local home owner.