ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio-Welcome to Hell. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300615)

scho63 06-28-2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 12293617)
Brazil Is Murder Capital Of The World

I believe that is incorrect-it is Honduras or Guatemala

vailpass 06-28-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 12293626)
I spent 2 weeks in Rio in 1987 during Carnival. I was lucky as the Cruzeiro, their currency at the time, was crashing and being replaced by the Cruzado, which basically took off three zeros from the Cruzeiro. I had people exchanging me dollars at 4 x's the official rate and a dinner with 4 people of steak, veal, pork, 10 beers, 2 bottles of wine, dessert, appetizers, and salad was about $40 with tip TOTAL for everyone.

I stayed in a private apartment at 222 Barrata Robierto on the 8th floor. I went to the Help discotheque where women were nude or topless.

I caught the clap from a Brazilian women who stayed 10 days with me in my apt protecting me from everyone, showing me the sights, washing my clothes and hers, and then giving me a souvenir in my dick I didn't want.

She took me up to the flavellas to show me where she lived and it was atrocious. Barely running water, all concrete walls with little else, curtains as doors, and dishes piled high and rarely electricity and she lived with three other girls.

I had little bandidos try to steal from me when on the beach at Copacabana and watched them steal from other people. The young boys all trying to shine your shoes and sell you chicklets gum or peanuts for .10

Rio was a shithole then and now it is an even bigger shithole! Olympics and the Olympians are screwed big time!

You barebacked a bitch in Rio and all you got was clap you need to count yourself lucky.

Halfcan 06-28-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 12293617)
Brazil Is Murder Capital Of The World, But Rio Is Safer Than Compton, Detroit, St. Louis...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoz.../#3b276d521a0b

This report could also suggest that Brazil is putting all of their resources to help increase the illusion that some kind of personal safety exist?

I am sure the gangs will be lining for the tourist to get off those planes not to mention a potential ISIS attack.

Rain Man 06-28-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

I spent 2 weeks in Rio in 1987 during Carnival. I was lucky as the Cruzeiro, their currency at the time, was crashing and being replaced by the Cruzado, which basically took off three zeros from the Cruzeiro. I had people exchanging me dollars at 4 x's the official rate and a dinner with 4 people of steak, veal, pork, 10 beers, 2 bottles of wine, dessert, appetizers, and salad was about $40 with tip TOTAL for everyone.

I stayed in a private apartment at 222 Barrata Robierto on the 8th floor. I went to the Help discotheque where women were nude or topless.

I caught the clap from a Brazilian women who stayed 10 days with me in my apt protecting me from everyone, showing me the sights, washing my clothes and hers, and then giving me a souvenir in my dick I didn't want.

She took me up to the flavellas to show me where she lived and it was atrocious. Barely running water, all concrete walls with little else, curtains as doors, and dishes piled high and rarely electricity and she lived with three other girls.

I had little bandidos try to steal from me when on the beach at Copacabana and watched them steal from other people. The young boys all trying to shine your shoes and sell you chicklets gum or peanuts for .10

Rio was a shithole then and now it is an even bigger shithole! Olympics and the Olympians are screwed big time!

So did you broach the subject of a fivesome? It seems like everything was in place for it.

Halfcan 06-28-2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Did you keep in touch with her? Facebook friends maybe. :D

Lucky you did not get Aids.

Rain Man 06-28-2016 01:05 PM

I spent a day in Rio a few years ago. Copacabana Beach was nothing but fat European tourists. However, the Jesus statue was pretty cool.

scho63 06-28-2016 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12293632)
You barebacked a bitch in Rio and all you got was clap you need to count yourself lucky.

Drunk as hell, young and stupid, and I think she wanted to get knocked up by a "wealthy" (in her eyes) American.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12293648)
So did you broach the subject of a fivesome? It seems like everything was in place for it.

With all the sights, sounds, naked and topless women running all over, that was not even a thought at the time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 12293649)
Did you keep in touch with her? Facebook friends maybe. :D

Lucky you did not get Aids.

No Facebook back in 1987 only postcards!

No Aid's either!

scho63 06-28-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12293654)
I spent a day in Rio a few years ago. Copacabana Beach was nothing but fat European tourists. However, the Jesus statue was pretty cool.

And the ocean water is dirty and dark. Not ideal IMHO

alnorth 06-28-2016 03:36 PM

The IOC could have had these olympics in Chicago, but no. Have fun in that wasteland surrounded by polluted oceans.

Red Dawg 06-28-2016 03:38 PM

ISIS is licking their chops for the Olympics. Turkey just got plastered with 28 dead and Rio will be next with the worthless games going on.

SAUTO 06-28-2016 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 12293805)
The IOC could have had these olympics in Chicago, but no. Have fun in that wasteland surrounded by polluted oceans.

Shit they had 70 killed there in one weekend

Rain Man 06-28-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12293923)
Shit they had 70 killed there in one weekend

Yeah, they're probably holding it in Rio due to safety concerns about Chicago.

SAUTO 06-28-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12293927)
Yeah, they're probably holding it in Rio due to safety concerns about Chicago.

ROFL

I was just sayin...

vailpass 06-28-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 12293691)
Drunk as hell, young and stupid, and I think she wanted to get knocked up by a "wealthy" (in her eyes) American.

With all the sights, sounds, naked and topless women running all over, that was not even a thought at the time.

No Facebook back in 1987 only postcards!

No Aid's either!

I hear you, we've all been there. I'm just glad for you the aids wasn't as prevalent there as it is now. That is some Russian roulette shit.

Deberg_1990 06-28-2016 07:02 PM

NBC coverage should be fair and balanced with copious amounts of swimming and gymnastics