ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Candylicious: Round 1, Heats 81 through 84 (Penultimate Round 1 Heat!) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299875)

hometeam 05-14-2016 12:22 PM

bit o honey is the worst piece of shit of all time

Fire Me Boy! 05-14-2016 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12230516)

Not sure I'd go with WOAT, but it's definitely a contender.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-14-2016 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 12230516)

A disgusting and filthy chore of a candy it is.

Rain Man 05-14-2016 03:06 PM

You guys must be forgetting to take the wrapper off first. Eaten properly, Bit O' Honey's are quite tasty.

Fire Me Boy! 05-14-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12230621)
You guys must be forgetting to take the wrapper off first. Eaten properly, Bit O' Honey's are quite tasty.

You lost the right to question other people's tastes when you voted Cookies and Cream Hershey's over Lindt.

Rain Man 05-14-2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 12230628)
You lost the right to question other people's tastes when you voted Cookies and Cream Hershey's over Lindt.

With your normally exquisite taste, I'm surprised that you don't see the difference between Lindt bars (typical fruity chocolate) and Lindt truffles (creamy flavorful goodness in a fun shape). They're completely different species and the bar should not benefit from the shadow of the truffle.

Now that I think about it, I am sure glad they named them Lindt truffles and not Lindt balls.

Fire Me Boy! 05-14-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12230642)
With your normally exquisite taste, I'm surprised that you don't see the difference between Lindt bars (typical fruity chocolate) and Lindt truffles (creamy flavorful goodness in a fun shape). They're completely different species and the bar should not benefit from the shadow of the truffle.

Now that I think about it, I am sure glad they named them Lindt truffles and not Lindt balls.

If you can't look at this page and find at least 8 different bars you'd smash, I don't even know you anymore.

http://www.lindtusa.com/shop/bars-12053--1

scho63 05-14-2016 03:38 PM

At this rate we will be lucky to finish this contest by Halloween.

Indian Chief 05-14-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12230642)

This isn't true at all. They do make the bars in more random flavors than the truffles, but you can also get them in the same exact varieties. This includes bars with the actually creamy truffle center. Didn't I see you admitting to not trying the Lindt bars and only relying on the posted picture? :hmmm:

Fire Me Boy! 05-14-2016 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Chief (Post 12230695)
This isn't true at all. They do make the bars in more random flavors than the truffles, but you can also get them in the same exact varieties. This includes bars with the actually creamy truffle center. Didn't I see you admitting to not trying the Lindt bars and only relying on the posted picture? :hmmm:

He did. And it says "various flavors," so I was surprised the normally well researched Rain Man would have looked them up before casting a vote.

GloucesterChief 05-14-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 12230698)
He did. And it says "various flavors," so I was surprised the normally well researched Rain Man would have looked them up before casting a vote.

Plus there are plenty of fruit flavors that go well with chocolate besides raspberry. Cherry, orange, strawberry, and pineapple just to name a few.

listopencil 05-14-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 12230648)
If you can't look at this page and find at least 8 different bars you'd smash, I don't even know you anymore.

http://www.lindtusa.com/shop/bars-12053--1

Yeah, those things are ridiculously good. Every once in a while the local drug store has them on sale at a deep discount and it takes every bit of willpower I have not to just fill a shopping basket with them.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-14-2016 09:02 PM

Dark chocolate, blueberry, pomegranate, and almond.

WIN.

hometeam 05-15-2016 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12230621)

And this is why people say you have brain problems.

Rain Man 05-16-2016 04:23 PM

Bar None, Hershey Bar with Almonds, Bit O' Honey, and Lindt Truffles advance to Round 2.

I am sorely disappointed in the low awareness of Whopper awesomeness.