ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Sausage Party (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298902)

BucEyedPea 03-16-2016 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 12133604)
This looks like an amazing idea, and I laughed hard at the first couple of minutes of the trailer, but I'm wondering how you stretch it into an entire movie and keep it hilarious and awful.

It's the type of thing my daughter tends to write before she went to college.

It reminds me of this birthday video, I sent to someone once. LMAO Cracks me up every time!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SiXCZ-Ew0b0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shaid 03-16-2016 08:26 AM

lol, wow

InChiefsHeaven 03-16-2016 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12133413)
I think most parents are smart enough not to take their children to R Rated movies

I dunno, there were a few stories about parents being shocked after taking their kids to see Deadpool. I'd like to think parents are that smart...but...:)

Just Passin' By 03-17-2016 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 12134972)
I dunno, there were a few stories about parents being shocked after taking their kids to see Deadpool. I'd like to think parents are that smart...but...:)

I had one of those parent/kid combos sitting right next to me at Deadpool. They lasted less than 10 minutes before the mom pulled the plug and took the kid out of there.

siberian khatru 03-18-2016 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 12133604)
This looks like an amazing idea, and I laughed hard at the first couple of minutes of the trailer, but I'm wondering how you stretch it into an entire movie and keep it hilarious and awful.

Ditto.

At first I thought it was just a fake trailer, a short spoof of Pixar, which was pretty brilliant. But an actual full-length movie? Hmmm.

BigRichard 03-18-2016 07:50 AM

It looks disturbingly funny... nay disturbingly hilarious. I pity any parent that has a child that accidentally gets to see this. You probably won't be able to get them to eat again.

InChiefsHeaven 03-18-2016 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 12136020)
I had one of those parent/kid combos sitting right next to me at Deadpool. They lasted less than 10 minutes before the mom pulled the plug and took the kid out of there.

Thank God for that...but how many parents let their 15 year old kid watch...:shake:

Hawk 03-22-2016 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 12137889)
Thank God for that...but how many parents let their 15 year old kid watch...:shake:

I took my 15 year old son to Deadpool, but only after I had seen it myself. Only part I was a little uncomfortable with was the part where he takes it from his hot girlfriend from behind, but they didn't really show anything. I guess I'm of the philosophy of once they hit HS age, time to let them see the real world and stop hiding things from them like they were still little kids.

Oh, and that trailer is funny, the movie has potential. Maybe something you have to see stoned to appreciate though (given the guys who made it)!

BucEyedPea 03-22-2016 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 12137796)
It looks disturbingly funny... nay disturbingly hilarious. I pity any parent that has a child that accidentally gets to see this. You probably won't be able to get them to eat again.

Might be a good idea for any kid that is obese tho'.

Just a thought! ROFL

frankotank 03-25-2016 12:38 PM

ROFL @ 1:58....the oreo picking up his body part.....clearly a nod to Saving Private Ryan

DMAC 03-25-2016 12:40 PM

This looks terrible. But I like the idea going forward. Ball's in your court, Adult Swim.