ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Has Just Passin' By FINALLY passed by? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292428)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-09-2015 02:20 PM

You're creating a narrative that no one cares about.

As much as I loathe Peeholi, the fact of the matter is this:

The Chiefs would do well to "play the game" and stop being a bunch of ****ing rubes.

Chiefshrink 05-09-2015 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11489014)
What Wilson learned is that if he can not get that ball into the receiver's body, then he simply has to throw that ball away.

If there is only just a handful of seconds left with no timeouts but that wasn't the situation at hand. 20 seconds and a timeout while you have been thrashing them all the way down the field with the run. You override and run the ball one more play b4 resorting to the pass:thumb:

Bugeater 05-09-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11489012)
I honestly just feel bad for all the kids who looked up to Brady. Now Brady has set the example of when you get caught being dishonorable the way to go about it is to mock those seeking truth and then callously lie about it to the entire public and then not cooperate when caught in said lies.

He's let down the youth of America. Sad, really. Hopefully the parents of these kids can explain that sometimes even role models are total scumbags.

Man, what a sad day.

I can tell you are really broken up about this.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11489041)
I can tell you are really broken up about this.

Lol

milkman 05-09-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 11489022)
If there is only just a handful of seconds left with no timeouts but that wasn't the situation at hand. 20 seconds and a timeout while you have been thrashing them all the way down the field with the run. You override and run the ball one more play b4 resorting to the pass:thumb:

The questionable play calling was the slant rather than a fade route.

An incomplete pass stops the clock, and you still have 2 downs and a timeout to try to punch the ball in.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:41 PM

Meh. I'm not gonna get into this much but everyone saw the stills of exactly what Russell Wilson was looking at.

Sometimes the defender makes a hell of a play. This was one of those cases. The fact Seattle allowed a defender to make a hell of a play on that playcall will always baffle me ... regardless of whether or not Russell should have been more accurate with his pass because we all know how easy it is to throw timing routes from the 1 yard line when the game is moving 150 MPH

Donger 05-09-2015 02:42 PM

So, we have a Chiefs' fan who is madly in love with the Broncos' quarterback hoping that a Patriots' fan will leave ChiefsPlanet, because their quarterback may be suspended for Deflategate?

Sounds like a bad romance novel.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:44 PM

and I will remind everyone, Tom Brady missed a wide open Julian Edelman on a timing route from the 3 yard line (the same route that was the eventual game winning TD to Edelman) by about 8 feet.

There is a reason guys like Herm R2P2 ... it's safe. Why are they calling high risk plays in that situation in that game? I don't care if Russell under handed the ball 50 feet in the air and Seattle somehow came down with it ... worst play call in the history of the NFL given the circumstances and down.

Baby Lee 05-09-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11488992)
Ehhhhh! He's not a patriot, he's a cheetah!!!
GO PAK THE CAH IN THE CAH PAK DANNY. TAM BRADY AINT NO GOOD GUY.

ROFL - this post makes me want to put on a satin jacket, go get wicked pissed and stick my honker in some random mombod.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:45 PM

Meh. The 'madly in love' thing is hilarious. The only reason it comes off that way is because I cannot believe 1 of the top 3 QB's of my generation and 1 of the top 3 QB's I've ever seen is shit on so heavily on a board that supports a team that has never had a QB worth a shit since the inception of the franchise 50 years ago.

I hate false narratives. So if I have to be Peyton's white knight around here, so be it.

Donger 05-09-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11489056)
Meh. The 'madly in love' thing is hilarious. The only reason it comes off that way is because I cannot believe 1 of the top 3 QB's of my generation and 1 of the top 3 QB's I've ever seen is shit on so heavily on a board that supports a team that has never had a QB worth a shit since the inception of the franchise 50 years ago.

I hate false narratives. So if I have to be Peyton's white knight around here, so be it.

That might have something to do with him playing for the Colts for so long (and beating the shit out of the Chiefs repeatedly during that time) and now he's doing the same as a Bronco.

That's just a guess though, Hootie. I'm sure somehow it's all about you instead.

Hootie 05-09-2015 02:49 PM

this board supports Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady to the fullest

...yet I am not allowed to respect Peyton Manning for being a great NFL QB

Got it!

RealSNR 05-09-2015 02:54 PM

I remember when I once thought I had my crabs under control

notorious 05-09-2015 02:55 PM

And now Hootie has managed to change his own thread over to a Peyton thread.

Yippee.

Donger 05-09-2015 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11489062)
this board supports Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady to the fullest

...yet I am not allowed to respect Peyton Manning for being a great NFL QB

Got it!

You're obviously allowed to do it, Hootie.