ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Gangfight at Rain Man and DaFace headquarters (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291911)

Eleazar 04-15-2015 07:15 PM

Does a person being disemboweled count?

Gadzooks 04-15-2015 07:16 PM

I work from home, during "lunch" I got to watch a classic french pron film from the 1970's starring the legendary adult film star Brigitte Lahaie

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/1613/...74172983_1.jpg

I fast forwarded to the good parts so I'm pretty sure I win, although a swimsuit casting would have been nice.

Pitt Gorilla 04-15-2015 07:16 PM

College girls in yoga pants, per usual.

DaneMcCloud 04-15-2015 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11438898)
I thought DaFace left your company several years ago.

DaFace bought him out

DaneMcCloud 04-15-2015 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11438817)
So what's the most exciting thing you saw at work today?

I met with some extremely high level creatives that asked me to join their new boutique media company, as a partner, that will oversee and direct the careers of more than 20 producers, 30 bands (all with major label record deals), help create a new music library, place new music in film and TV and create new revenue streams with existing works through advertising, streaming, placements and more. I was assured that I would still have time to compose for film and TV and would of course, oversee the creation of the music library.

Oh, and the usual yoga pants Yummy Mommies walking up and down my street all day to keep their hot little bodies fit through my studio window.

The Franchise 04-15-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11439226)
I met with some extremely high level creatives that asked me to join their new boutique media company, as a partner, that will oversee and direct the careers of more than 20 producers, 30 bands (all with major label record deals), help create a new music library, place new music in film and TV and create new revenue streams with existing works through advertising, streaming, placements and more. I was assured that I would still have time to compose for film and TV and would of course, oversee the creation of the music library.

Oh, and the usual yoga pants Yummy Mommies walking up and down my street all day to keep their hot little bodies fit through my studio window.

That's awesome, man.

Buehler445 04-15-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

So are you going to do it?

Buehler445 04-15-2015 08:16 PM

I saw a dude drop $600,000 in about half an hour.

Then I pulled on a 4 foot pipe wrench. Hard. I better not have to take it loose. Ever.

Iowanian 04-15-2015 08:19 PM

I saw a coworker shoot a potato gun towards another coworker who was walking in an adjacent field.

MagicHef 04-15-2015 08:20 PM

Bald eagle.

Iowanian 04-15-2015 08:22 PM

Did they answer your craigslist ad, find themselves sitting on a pleather sofa and learn that the real money required them to remove some cloths?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 11439176)
I did casting for a swimsuit calendar today. None of them fought, unfortunately. Had I thought of it, I might have made it part of the competition. But I'd say it was fairly entertaining.

stevieray 04-15-2015 08:44 PM

I painted an Odell Summer Concert Series Logo, and fought off the admiring waitresses....

;)

stevieray 04-15-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 11439387)
Bald eagle.

:thumb:

Katipan 04-15-2015 08:49 PM

Quote:

Am I really the only one picturing women in yoga pants crawling through his window?

DaFace 04-15-2015 09:09 PM

It's important to realize that "rolling in the streets" is literal, and said street is one of the more major streets in downtown Denver (three lane, one way road), and this was right in the middle of rush hour. I saw a number of these kids just about get run over.

Definitely not the usual scenery outside the office.