ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft why the 'draftniks' and 'armchair GM's' crack me up ... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291482)

TribalElder 03-23-2015 10:08 AM

Gosh that was hilarious

Wut

The only drafterbator to listen to is mike Mayock

Reerun_KC 03-23-2015 10:11 AM

Kiper is a complete fraud....

99% of CP could post a better draft than that hack...

Titty Meat 03-23-2015 10:11 AM

Hootie is like Putin. Dude laid low for awhile now he's coming for that ass!

Nightfyre 03-23-2015 10:15 AM

It has been said already, but projecting players from college systems who could fit with the Chiefs provides an infinitely higher quality conversation than talking about how "Tom Brady is the least clutch QB ever." (then claiming you were "trolling" after you get your ass handed to you; then claiming you "won" the argument even if it was only in your own mind; then getting every football take thoroughly trashed in the post-season.)

Hootie 03-23-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11399302)
It has been said already, but projecting players from college systems who could fit with the Chiefs provides an infinitely higher quality conversation than talking about how "Tom Brady is the least clutch QB ever." (then claiming you were "trolling" after you get your ass handed to you; then claiming you "won" the argument even if it was only in your own mind; then getting every football take thoroughly trashed in the post-season.)

it's pretty easy to "pwn" me when you make up your own narrative

kinda like how Hamas tried "pwning" me yesterday because I used to be an Oklahoma Sooners fan ... you know, even though I've thoroughly hated the Sooners (mostly due to Jason White) my entire life

Hootie 03-23-2015 10:26 AM

(all because I argued Blake Griffin was going to be an NBA Superstar and the next Tim Duncan on this board and was chastised for it because Blake was a 1 trick pony who would never develop a jump shot ...)

man, pwned

Reerun_KC 03-23-2015 10:26 AM

I remember the whole Vernon Gholston debate....

KC native 03-23-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11399318)
(all because I argued Blake Griffin was going to be an NBA Superstar and the next Tim Duncan on this board and was chastised for it because Blake was a 1 trick pony who would never develop a jump shot ...)

man, pwned

Blake Griffin is no where close to being the next Tim Duncan.

That's a pretty stupid take.

Hootie 03-23-2015 10:29 AM

Gholston was pretty beastly ... definitely a safer pick than Matt Ryan or Chris Long

Hootie 03-23-2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11399323)

I said this while he was at OU. It was a lot closer than 'Hamas' and his minions who were saying Blake would be a nobody at the NBA level.

Regardless, it was a real funny way of trying to bash me for being a "bandwagoner" yesterday. Apparently if you watch guys in college basketball and conclude things like, "my God, that guy is going to be a superstar as a pro!" that makes you a fan of that person's collegiate team and then you are suddenly a bandwagon jumper.

I wish search still worked.

KC native 03-23-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11399327)
I said this while he was at OU. It was a lot closer than 'Hamas' and his minions who were saying Blake would be a nobody at the NBA level.

Regardless, it was a real funny way of trying to bash me for being a "bandwagoner" yesterday. Apparently if you watch guys in college basketball and conclude things like, "my God, that guy is going to be a superstar as a pro!" that makes you a fan of that person's collegiate team and then you are suddenly a bandwagon jumper.

I wish search still worked.

I told someone back when he was at OU that his career would probably end up like Shawn Kemp's. He'd be a great player as long as he held up physically.

That being said, your take is closer than Hamas' take on Griffin.

Hootie 03-23-2015 10:39 AM

Chris Paul is obviously amazing, but Bill Simmons makes it seem like everyone hates playing with him. I think Griffin could stat whore his way to 25/13 every night if he wanted to.

That said, I don't particularly even like Blake Griffin. I hate the way he whines (kinda like Duncan) at the refs nonstop and I think he's kind of a pussy.

but again, I just thought it was hilarious he tried saying I jumped bandwagons because I used to be a Sooners fan. What?

...and when it comes to March Madness, who doesn't ****ing hop on 1 team's bandwagon and cheer for them the rest of the way? Isn't that the entire point of March Madness? Hell, I hope WSU wins it all and somehow gets their revenge on Kentucky.

I guess I'm just a huge WSU fan now.

GoChargers 03-23-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11399323)

Yep. On offense, I'd say D-Rob is a better Spurs comparison than Duncan for Blake's actual game (as opposed to the long-two perimeter chucker that Doc and Woodson are trying to force him to be). Crazy athletic, a great paint scorer despite the misconception that he has no post game, great passer, and better handles than anyone his size has any business having.

I've always found the Malone/Kemp comparisons to be extremely lazy. Not every athletic big who's known for dunking the ball is the next Reign Man.

GoChargers 03-23-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11399337)
That said, I don't particularly even like Blake Griffin. I hate the way he whines (kinda like Duncan) at the refs nonstop and I think he's kind of a pussy.

Hootie claiming to dislike someone for being a whiny pussy is like Brian Williams saying he hates liars.

beach tribe 03-23-2015 11:01 AM

There is a ****ing C in the top 6 picks.

This a redraft of pro-players, not prospects, and cannot be of any use whatsoever in determining who the better prospects were.

If any other team would have drafted Edelman, he would probably have 45 career catches.